Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) (48404 Views)

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years / Leave My Wife Alone - 2Face Tells Annie Idibia's Critics (Video) / Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Golan007: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
dannyville2:

Oga , I’m a northerner sir, I just don’t like this divisiveness. It’s tiring. I don’t support the Igbos too

Ok sir.

Please where in the north are you from?
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by bluefilm: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Insulting who's doing better than your generation will do you no good.
Appreciate good thing so you can prosper
Atleast he left Anambra to Lagos and made a name for himself and family

You that left Ondo to Lagos wetin you don achieve

Jesus Christ!

If this Mandate2023 guy you are replying to goes and drinks Sniper this night because of this finishing you gave him, know that his blood is on your hands.

How can someone be this mean?

Chai.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Ykc2(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

Another miscreants ipigs sported......ondo and lagos r still same south west that's If am from ondo as ur shrinking brain suggested grin grin

He should have relocated to onitsha or any developed whatever part of south east too and again I am very comfortable and I have no house abroad grin

Meanwhile there's nobody in alaigbo that tinubu is not better than yet u fools come here everyday to insult him....u don't seems to practice what u preach dumb head grin
go to lekki and tell elegushi family that your from southwest so they will give you some plots of land for free,you can cry as you like person wey pass you don pass ,tinubu will remain drug addict, why didn't you attack aregbesola when he said tinubu will continue to pee on his body
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Nobleman80: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
jimyjames:

Can you list those achievements tinubu has achieved that no igbo man dead or alive has not?
By making logos his personal estate. I heard from the write source that he is planning to make MC oluomo minister of transport if he succeeds with his life long ambition
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
I think it's time seun regulates all these tribal bigot here on nairaland, I wonder the joy they derive with their derogatory and unsavory remark concerning others , please if your guilty of this please change as it is not your destiny or is this who you ve destined to become, please don't let hate consume you

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Cmanforall: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
We4all:
And will keep paying taxes for the houses. Bad investment.
What if he rented them out?

Expert Manager

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
'(
Mandate2023:
Fool.....ipigs will always be ipigs, he came into lagos with poly bag, he should have relocated to Anambra grin

Tinubu relocated from osun to lagos with what?? grin

Even u sef no be lagosian. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Tellwhat: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:
Fool.....ipigs will always be ipigs, he came into lagos with poly bag, he should have relocated to Anambra grin
Thunder go fire you there

Bat looking thing

2 Likes

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Uchek(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Is Lagos no longer part of Nigeria? Or is Lagos a city in independent Yoruba nation called Oduduwa Republic?

Mandate2023:

Another miscreants ipigs sported......ondo and lagos r still same south west that's If am from ondo as ur shrinking brain suggested grin grin

He should have relocated to onitsha or any developed whatever part of south east too and again I am very comfortable and I have no house abroad grin

Meanwhile there's nobody in alaigbo that tinubu is not better than yet u fools come here everyday to insult him....u don't seems to practice what u preach dumb head grin

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Kingspin(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:
People have made and still making millions without stepping into Lagos.

Make una stop these underage talking all the time.

Help yourself first.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by We4all: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Why I daft like this? I dey vess, you think say e no buy the house leave am non existent, e go dey bring monthly income na. Next time I will reason like a literate.

Alaye, you are the Olodo here. Do you think rent in America is paid yearly like they do here? The apartment can’t be a mansion and the meagre monthly rent is nothing compared to the taxes he will pay.

When rich Americans shy away from owning houses, do you think they are stupid knowing it could be put up for rent.

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by PaedophileProph: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:
Nobody in your family will ever be bigger than him , even if you collected 10x of N10,000 shared to Yoruba to buy their votes in Ekiti .

Omoalè

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Psquare no longer relevant

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Kingspin(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

I'm glad Igbos are dominating your Lagos
I Dy Lagos and i own two house in Lagos come pursue us na
I'm obideint
Nairaland is obideint.
Together we will rule Nigeria and Lagos you're claiming just like we're acquiring massive wealth in it
Cry cry baby
What is Tinubu's achievement? Pls, help yourself.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by We4all: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Cmanforall:

What if he rented them out?

Expert Manager

The rent for an apartment like his is meagre compared to the taxes. Do your research.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by MelvinDaboss: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
So u mean their career did not resurrect shocked

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Lashist(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

Yes...tinubu is richer...you personally, what have u achieved in ur useless life aside creating new monikers to troll cheesy
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
So what? You took a mortgage, finish paying up before you call them your houses.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Insulting who's doing better than your generation will do you no good.
Appreciate good thing so you can prosper
Atleast he left Anambra to Lagos and made a name for himself and family

You that left Ondo to Lagos wetin you don achieve
I just highlighted the most important statement this week. I have come to realize that most wretched & hungry people are truly insultive, hence the slogan. A HUNGRY man is an ANGRY man!
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by We4all: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
sharpman1:

This statement is full of ignorance.

Ignorance is when you are in your face me I face you apartment and think you know it all. The rent he will receive is nothing if he pays taxes continuously.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by joshrooy23(m): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anambra is the state with the highest billionaires and the last time I checked it is not in South West, this olodo South West privileged internet children should get a life and stop hating on who is better than them, it does you no good
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by We4all: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
bdon123:

Not if d houses are under rent
Rent in America is different from Nigeria. For a country where tax is mandatory, it is a bad investment.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by We4all: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kennyliga112:
Food investment… He will put them for rents

And you think I don’t know that? With the taxes he will pay, it is still a bad investment.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by nedekid: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
We4all:
Hmm, when he decided to sell they nko?
$$$$
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by otipoju(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
We4all:

You think so. Have you ever heard of AirBnB.

Those houses will be making good money for him regularly without him being there.
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:
. MOD RULE 2.SEUN, LALASTILALA MYND44, APPLY THE RULE HERE. CURSE WORDS ARE NOT TOLERATED. BAN HIM FOR LIFE
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by nedekid: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:
Yeah he came into Lagos with poly bag, but as far as we know today, he owns a pretty nice house at banana island, and 2 houses in the US. Ie that we know off ohh.
Some have been in Lagos for centuries, are "hosters", yet all they have is their phones, a little data and nairaland to comment on. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by dannyville2(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:

Ok sir.

Please where in the north are you from?

Nasarawa, Lafia sir
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Zion243(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Go get yourself checked
Don't troll who God don bless
Him get money pass your past and present generation
I'm obideint anyways go tell your village people that they should be obideint come 2023

Tinubu that you insults daily is bigger than your entire tribe in everything. You guys hate him so much yet you're ready to die about Lagos.
If Obi is indeed a developer or catalyst like you hyped him to be, why aren't you guys trooping to Anambra? Even Obi relocated to Lagos after his failed tenure as a governor.
You guys are so obsessed with South West, not only Lagos. Even Ore or some remote villages in Yorubaland. Yet you're always quick to open your disgusting mouth and abuse Asiwaju.

And as for that gambler called Peter Okoye, having two houses in US isn't an asset. If that's what he resorted to in order to vindicate himself, then he's actually a broke ass.

Young guys in tech are making millions without noise. So the prodigal boy should sit down.

Nonsense!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by macho44(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

Children are on this forum We need to teach dem morals. Curse words are not tolerated. SEUN, MYND44, LALASTILALA PLEASE APPLY THE RULE 2. LIFE BANNING PLEASE
Re: I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Chest beating is a chronic disease suffered by all igbos.
You were born and raised in the north, became successful in the west, no contribution whatsoever from your dead region.
And you're not ashamed to open your dirty mouth to brag.
If e sure for you, relocate to anambra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" / Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding / Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.