Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) (96245 Views)

Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video) / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by RaptorX: 1:12am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Hahaha. See this white man ass licker. How much is Biden paying you to defend his failure like this? Do you know who I am and my level of success? This faceless forum leads to all kinds of insult sha. Two square meals? I will feed you and those derelict parents that raised you. Bastard.

Hey slowpoke let me tell you something, the reason I am so mad with your god Biden is because I just lost thousands of $ in my cyprto, stocks and Forex investments. My portfolios were doing great until this senile dunce you worship every night came into office and I started experiencing sharp losses almost immediately.

He is a failed president with even lower approval ratings than Trump right now. The American people themselves are rejecting him but you sitting here in your leaking one bedroom flat in Mushin is defending him with your small N100 MTN data. You better not kill yourself for a man that doesn’t even know you exist. Omo ale jati jati. I didn’t start this fight but come for me again and I will finish you. Imbecilee. You think everyone here is normal.
The wicked senile old man is seriously destroying America from within, I believe the guy is a double agent because his policies makes no sense from his open borders to disastrous economic and energy policies.

1 Like

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:19am On Jun 19, 2022
My moniker, passport, date, and screen grab of my ordinary checking account. Will you even see this regular amount in a whole year? I’m not going to show you my savings and investment accounts because you’ll run out to buy sniper.
My passport looks worn because it gets used often. wink
My degrees (BA, MA, and JD) are hanging in my office. I’m not boasting but you tried to make me feel small.
Biden has been great to me and millions of other Nigerian Americans and African-Americans. You love Trump and Putin while Trump and Putin hate Africans. I’m so grateful that all Nigerians don’t have small minds that think backwards like you!
Cheers! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 1:31am On Jun 19, 2022
This reminds me of a presidential candidate. Looks like a skit prank to me.
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Kingsleystunner(m): 1:32am On Jun 19, 2022
This one na medicine after death
U ride bike finish make you stop you come fall ���
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 19, 2022
RaptorX:
The wicked senile old man is seriously destroying America from within, I believe the guy is a double agent because his policies makes no sense from his open borders to disastrous economic and energy policies.

You are right. At this point it’s intentional. Nothing else makes any sense. The solutions to some of these problems are so glaring to anyone with even a middle school education.
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 1:34am On Jun 19, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
My moniker, passport, date, and screen grab of my ordinary checking account. Will you even see this regular amount in a whole year? I’m not going to show you my savings and investment accounts because you’ll run out to buy sniper.
My degrees (BA, MA, and JD) are hanging in my office. I’m not boasting but you tried to make me feel small.
Biden has been great to me and millions of other Nigerian Americans and African-Americans. You love Trump and Putin while Trump and Putin hate Africans. I’m so grateful that all Nigerians don’t have small minds that think backwards like you!
Cheers! wink
Probably not.

Remember that alot of Nigerians live on less than a dollar per day. Instead of the guy to focus on his country, he is using Tylenol for another country's headache. In Nigeria, unemployment rate is almost 40% and the naira is just as good as a tissue grin

Last time I checked, the dollar is gaining in strenght and unemployment rate is less than 4 percent.

1 Like

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:42am On Jun 19, 2022
gambojimeta:

Probably not.

Remember that alot of Nigerians live on less than a dollar per day. Instead of the guy to focus on his country, he is using Tylenol for another country's headache. grin

Bro, you’re right again. I’m sad because none of the smart Nigerians with critical thinking skills ever get a chance at the helm. The small of brilliant minds in Nigeria has the ability to stop the spiral and turn the country around if given a few years but corrupt, incompetent, and greedy thieves are elected by a daft, blind, and corrupt majority. How I wish the bad leaders and bad citizens that elect them can be left to suffer together while the bright and ambitious minority advances together.

2 Likes

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 1:51am On Jun 19, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Bro, you’re right again. I’m sad because none of the smart Nigerians with critical thinking skills ever get a chance at the helm. The small of brilliant minds in Nigeria has the ability to stop the spiral and turn the country around if given a few years but corrupt, incompetent, and greedy thieves are elected by a daft, blind, and corrupt majority. How I wish the bad leaders and bad citizens that elect them can be left to suffer together while the bright and ambitious minority advances together.
Just today, I saw a video of some dunces dancing and celebrating because they got 500 naira to sell their votes at the just concluded Ekiti State election. grin

I expect the same buy votes for 500 naira in the presidential election next year.

As per Biden, he is doing a fantastic job so far when compared to other developed countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by lanocfoods: 1:53am On Jun 19, 2022
jaytii:
B for Buhari
B for Biden

"Great" leaders
Nothing to make a fuss about here, old age is a curse humans have to live with.
B for Bola
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by nijanigga: 1:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Dalil8:
Just look at him shaking like a leaf.

Pathetic!

Fall for bike make we see first
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 2:00am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I won’t even bother responding to you. My reply to your fellow moronn goes for you too. Who do you think is stuck in Naija with you? Lmao.
Olosho patronizer. Go and collect your 500 naira like your fellow citizens below grin

You are stuck in Nigeria jumping from one LovePeddler house to another grin

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 2:05am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

You no see my certificates? grin if dem born your papa well post your own.

Yes I love patronizing Oloshos like your mother and sister. I never say no to an easy lay.
Were (mad man) dey look for osho free on Instagram

I have an engineering masters from that same UK before getting a job with an engineering firm in North America.

Unlike you failure that had to return to Nigeria after getting a pure water Bus admin degree. I feel so sorry for your father for wasting money on a failure like you. He has failed even after that much investment in your education.

If you don't like that Biden is doing a fantastic job, you can always drink sniper grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:13am On Jun 19, 2022
gambojimeta:

Just today, I saw a video of some dunces dancing and celebrating because they got 500 naira to sell their votes at the just concluded Ekiti State election. grin

I expect the same buy votes for 500 naira in the presidential election next year.

As per Biden, he is doing a fantastic job so far when compared to other developed countries.

Bro, are you being serious with me here? A measley 500 naira is worth their fate for the next few years? I don’t care how poor they are, dignity doesn’t cost anything. How can these guys blame everything on bad leadership when they are bad constituents?

2 Likes

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Emperor88(m): 2:13am On Jun 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
Government is Collasping,
President is Collasping.
Biden is Falling the same way he is collapsing Nomerica.
Nomerica is Spiritually and Physically Falling.
The only thing that is collapsing is your mental situation. You need psychological help

2 Likes

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:16am On Jun 19, 2022
gambojimeta:

Were (mad man) dey look for osho free on Instagram

During. I have an engineering masters from that same UK before getting a job with an engineering firm in North America.

Unlike you failure that had to return to Nigeria after getting a pure water bus admin degree

If you don't like that Biden is doing a fantastic job, you can always drink sniper grin

Oh this is funny in a mighty way. The internet never forgets!
You don’t have to upload or prove anything to that guy. Anyone with a brain can look at your grammar and read your posts and know that you’re well read, well informed, well educated, and gainfully employed.
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 2:16am On Jun 19, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Bro, are you being serious with me here? A measley 500 naira is worth their fate for the next few years? I don’t care how poor they are, dignity doesn’t cost anything. How can these guys blame everything on bad leadership when they are bad constituents?
Poverty is rife in Nigeria. I was there last month for a week. It's much worse than what is being reported on the media. It's terrible.

1 Like

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Emperor88:

The only thing that is collapsing is your mental situation. You need psychological help

Yes that false prophet does need help. If he sees a story of a monkey in a tree eating a banana, he’ll start with insane NO-stradamus prophecies.

2 Likes

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 19, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Cheers! wink

I didn’t even notice. So you’ve been in America all these years and only have $5k to your name? Hahahaha. B!tch I have that same figure in pounds sterling in my UK Barclays account and I haven’t even been to the UK in over a year now.

You don’t want to know how much I have in my Nigerian current and domiciliary accounts as well as my crypto savings, stocks, real estate and other investments. Better lay down now before I disgrace your here. With your patch patch passport. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 2:21am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Bahahaha. You get degree from UK wey you no fit post? Hahaha. Big mouth no action. You can post it and redact sensitive information like I did na. Why are you scared? Hahaha. Liar liar pants on fire. You wey your mama dey sell akara by day and do olosho by night.

You keep going on about my sexuality loool. You must be gay. Yeah I love sex and bleeped a lot of b!chees from instagram and elsewhere. You got a problem with that? I think I even smashed your sister one time too because she behaves like an imbecilee just like you.

Keep scrolling through my posts. Jobless fool. That’s all you got because you are a nobody yourself. I won’t even waste my time looking at yours.
Mumu

Now your can end your miserable life. That's a tough degree unlike your pure water degree grin

Madman is looking for free sex on the internet instead of working hard to campaign for Peter Obi. Atleast, he is a one eyed man in your land of the blind
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 2:26am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I didn’t even notice. So you’ve been in America all these years and only have $5k to your name? Hahahaha. B!tch I have that same figure in pounds sterling in my UK Barclays account and I haven’t even been to the UK in over a year now.

You don’t want to know how much I have in my Nigerian current and domiciliary accounts as well as my crypto savings, stocks, real estate and other investments. Better lay down now before I disgrace your here. With your patch patch passport. Lol
Let's see your own passport.i bet you can only travel to 30 shithole countries with it grin

1 Like

Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by bepositive11: 2:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Dalil8:
Just look at him shaking like a leaf.

Pathetic!

You will also grow old
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by bepositive11: 2:26am On Jun 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
This vegetable

You will also grow old eventually
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nwaajasa: 2:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Beebah2000:
Wow cheesy
If na Bubu fall like that, we go hear say them don fly am out for treatment. grin grin
But can your Bubu ride bike
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 2:27am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

LMAO. You printed that shit just now brov. Hahahah. You printed this shit after downloading logo from google images hahaha. You call my degree pure water? What kind of Zuni awards certificates on such cheap paper ? Hahahhababahahahbabababbabababhababab.

I don die for Nairaland today. Bloody Characters. Why you so obsessed with my sex life? You definitely are gay Brov.

Or you just mad I might have fvcked your sister too along the way? Awwww sorry brov. Come let me send you small money you you can finally take trip to ‘laaandan’ for real. Hahaha. Dunce.
Is that what you do? paint degrees grin

What next? My transcript grin

Hopefully, you end you pathetic and failed life with sniper in the hand of your aid infested osho free when I post that too
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: U.S President Biden Falls Off His Bike While Riding In Delaware (Photos) by gambojimeta: 2:31am On Jun 19, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Ode. From the pic I posted you can see I have studied in the UK and worked in Switzerland. Can your lunatic daddy afford to send you to such countries?

Why should I show you my full passport? I look stupid to you?

Just know real big boys don’t see traveling abroad as a big deal. That’s for small minds like your and that 1stGen foool. But know I have visited more counties than your slutty mama wink
You daddy has obviously failed in life since you spend most of your life in the blossoms of harlots cool

Switzerland my black arse.

1st gen showed her passport, show your shithole passport too abi fear dey catch you Ni. Mofo Oko ashewo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix) / Dead Pose Trending In South Africa (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.