Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth (69986 Views)

The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg / See My Meals. / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
phemmyfour:
In those days, when you buy swallow, you would get soup and pure water for free. Now everything has change. Even you cannot by bread alone, you must buy beans join

Lol....
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Dorwadora(f): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
While I must admit that cooking your own food is a babe.... More healthier and more to your taste

But eating outside is also a babe undecided undecided undecided.....

This life is too hard for me to kill myself in the name of managing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Chopchopfine: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
Yes I do, within Lagos
godfrey02:

do you do cook and delivery?
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Akpan107(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
The rain has kept me indoors since morning, not letting me know what to do with my life. So I slept only to wake up and realize I've not eaten.

I strolled to a nearby eatery and this was what I got for 1700. E no even "ok me".

Its better to cook your own meals o.. I can't wait for this regime to be over.

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400
Goat meat. That small thing 1k.

They tricked me into buying that soup because what I saw on the menu list was ognono 200 only to finish eating and the lady now told me it's 400. I checked again and saw that the menu list has torn. That was why the price of the ognono now tilted down and pointed to the wrong price ( 200).

Why would they even sell soup separately? Is that not wrong?

Hmmmm... That must be from Aso-Rock Restaurant....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by tonididdy(m): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Firstly this kind food nor fit pass my throat!
if my gf associates with such an eatery and brings this home as lunch, I'll break up with her

Presentation is zero.
Soup looks messy and definitely will taste messy too.
That meat wey lose for plate so na 1k undecided
Disgusting!
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Immanuelsnr: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
The rain has kept me indoors since morning, not letting me know what to do with my life. So I slept only to wake up and realize I've not eaten.

I strolled to a nearby eatery and this was what I got for 1700. E no even "ok me".

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

They tricked me into buying that soup because what I saw on the menu list was ognono 200 only to finish eating and the lady now told me it's 400. I checked again and saw that the menu list has torn. That was why the price of the ognono now tilted down and pointed to the wrong price ( 200).

Ijero ekiti that thing no pass 5h
Life here easy I swear ��
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
post=114084718:
Chai!
What a rip off!

Nothing like cooking for yourself at home mehn!
The below was cooked with #2500 for 6 adults.
(2 Men and 4 women) and small soup still remain for pot sef.
It is only the garri that was at home, all the remaining ingredients was for #2500.
#LearnHowToCookForYourself@Home
.na me fuc.k up na
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Oceanblaze(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

Why did you waste your money? This food na 600 for my area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Majesty33(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
I think its necessary to examine what u are about to eat. What stops u from request u check how the soup looks like before paying for the meal. OP u trusted the eatery at your own risk so deal with it .
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by alpharoyalty: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Poverty is a bastard grin grin
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by chikason22(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

Something that will cook a sweet egusi soup with better fish and meat and last you for 4days. You wasted it on a go.
APC is a useless party. Nonsense and APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
lereinter:

Why you no go buka

Buka don dey smell too much these days that's why I avoid it.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by McLizbae: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
And now I'm still very hungry undecided.
sorry dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by chikason22(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
And now I'm still very hungry undecided.

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
jacoik:
I don't understand this story. You went to restaurant to eat and they say u go buy soup separate? Who does that? If they give me the fufu, shey na water I go take swallow it before? If na me, I no go ask them anything until I finish eating and they tell me say I go pay for soup, na that time police go dey involve

That's how its done at eateries. They sell soup separately.

Crazy people.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Mrkumareze(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
So lagos dey sale soup n semo separately ... shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by AngelicBeing: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mrkumareze:
So lagos dey sale soup n semo separately ... shocked

Yes oo. Na so we see am here.

1 Like

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Pious101: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
blazingblender:
Jeeeez
Baba abeg was the soup sweet
Because I know a place in ph this 1700 will buy me pounded yam and soup with assorted meats 4 times
where abeg?
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by PAWG(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

Shít is getting out of hand. Decent Shawarma is now 2200 - 2500, decent food is 1500 - 4000. I moved to a new apartment and decided to try out an hotel on ‘my’ street, their food is like 3,500. Yesterday I went to Niger Delta kitchen and had fisherman’s soup, our bill was 9k. Omor. Madness

I refuse to agree that commodities are more expensive, these vendors are just greed

Even this Irish potato chips and chicken mashup that used to be 2000 is now 2500.

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
PAWG:

Shít is getting out of hand. Decent Shawarma is now 2200 - 2500, decent food is 1500 - 4000. I moved to a new apartment and decided to try out an hotel on ‘my’ street, their food is like 3,500. Yesterday I went to Niger Delta kitchen and had fisherman’s soup, our bill was 9k. Omor. Madness

I refuse to agree that commodities are more expensive, these vendors are just greedy

Imagine... Hm!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Hkatago: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
I was just taking the last load of semo into my mouth when I saw this ooo… 3 meat, 4 chilled bottle water and one semo all for 1100 only in Sokoto state… na wetin some of us dey enjoy b this ooo in the North�
und die Suppe ist sehr süß…wahala for who no sabi deutsch

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by orlaglobal234: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
They calculate the plate they use to serve you join that's why your bill up to that amount because if you look at the plate you will see the hand writing there
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Elidrisy20: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na goat meat chop your money
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by ponishah: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

You lazy, no matter your reason, still you lazy.
Lady for that matter; abi him no gree buy again, as usual na.
Forgive me if I no talk true
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Hacks4dummies: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Ah.. people like you ma, have no choice than to cook at home because you're a family woman and this will not do your family.

My dear, that's just the gospel truth. Improvisation is the way to go.
Thanks.
please how did you manage to quote two people at the same time? angry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by casppyjay: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

I'm telling you. I'm just wondering why I didn't even drink tea self.

Laziness nor good Sha cos I'm tired and still tired to do anything even as I speak to you.

Maybe dinner will be akara and bread but even akara nor gree person touch hand. Looks like bottle cover size.

Naija which way o?
brethren verily verily I say unto u , be ye not afraid of the size and quantity thou hath consume in the place/space called Nigeria..rather ye hath be frightened, scared etc of the core ingredient of preparations.. transformer oil is still in circulation and greed has captured the soul of everyone therein.

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by OriOko88(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Crazy. So person don dey buy soup with food for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by abobote: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
The food is not bad for the price
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by CheapHomes1: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
Learn to cook at home.. Must at times; o don't know what they normally use to inflate their garri/eba that after consuming it; it will be as if you're just starting ..it won't go anywhere and the hunger will even increase.. It is a horrible experience.. I hardly eat out..

This eba thing you mentioned, just recently, someone told me that they put something in the garri that makes it swell. Don't remember what he said they put
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by CheapHomes1: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
PAWG:

I refuse to agree that commodities are more expensive, these vendors are just greed

Even this Irish potato chips and chicken mashup that used to be 2000 is now 2500.

Since you say you don't want to cook, someone is doing the cooking for you and it comes at a cost. I don't see why you are complaining
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Pickmycall: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

If a guy take you out for a lunch you will eat more than that and ask for a take away food.We dey try for una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Prepare Stew / The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight / Dogs Transported For Slaughter In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.