Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth (69994 Views)

The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg / See My Meals. / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by gambojimeta: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
Op, where is the protein?

All is see is 90% semo and 7% vegetable and 3% meat
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
please how did you manage to quote two people at the same time? angry cry

Click on the quote button and type. Bring the typing cursor ( blinking line) down.
Don't submit yet. then scroll down or move the page up to another comment and click on the quote again and type your comment under it.

If you want to mention up to ten, keep moving the page up and quoting.

2 Likes

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by PAWG(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Since you say you don't want to cook, someone is doing the cooking for you and it comes at a cost. I don't see why you are complaining

I can’t cook.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by CheapHomes1: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
PAWG:

I can’t cook.

Same thing we are saying. Continue buying food outside. Food vendors are there to help you keep the hunger far away from you.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Pain(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
THIS THREAD IS A PROOF THAT THE POVERTY LEVEL IN NIGERIA IS VERY HIGH !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Hacks4dummies: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Click on the quote button and type. Bring the typing cursor ( blinking line) down.
Don't submit yet. then scroll down or move the page up to another comment and click on the quote again and type your comment under it.

If you want to mention up to ten, keep moving the page up and quoting.
Wow!!!! Thanks.. should try it. Mad o.. how did you guys come bout this though?
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by candidbabe(f): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
You this girl you Sabi waste money after, you will start soliciting for help on Nairaland..
Save for the rainy days.
@channah1
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by PAWG(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Same thing we are saying. Continue buying food outside. Food vendors are there to help you keep the hunger far away from you.
\

They should stop being greedy abeg. You seem like one of them cheesy
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by lesbiconverter: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
The rain has kept me indoors since morning, not letting me know what to do with my life. So I slept only to wake up and realize I've not eaten.

I strolled to a nearby eatery and this was what I got for 1700. E no even "ok me".

Its better to cook your own meals o.. I can't wait for this regime to be over.

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400
Goat meat. That small thing 1k.

They tricked me into buying that soup because what I saw on the menu list was ognono 200 only to finish eating and the lady now told me it's 400. I checked again and saw that the menu list has torn. That was why the price of the ognono now tilted down and pointed to the wrong price ( 200).

Why would they even sell soup separately? Is that not wrong?

Half kilo of chicken cheesy
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Sirmikky1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
The rain has kept me indoors since morning, not letting me know what to do with my life. So I slept only to wake up and realize I've not eaten.

I strolled to a nearby eatery and this was what I got for 1700. E no even "ok me".

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

They tricked me into buying that soup because what I saw on the menu list was ognono 200 only to finish eating and the lady now told me it's 400. I checked again and saw that the menu list has torn. That was why the price of the ognono now tilted down and pointed to the wrong price ( 200).

For real, I'll buy semo and still buy soup separately
D@mn!
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
chikason22:

Something that will cook a sweet egusi soup with better fish and meat and last you for 4days. You wasted it on a go.
APC is a useless party. Nonsense and APC
Guy calm down.. how 1700 go cook egusi soup. Come still be with better with fish and meat? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
candidbabe:
You this girl you Sabi waste money after, you will start soliciting for help on Nairaland..
Save for the rainy days.
@channah1

I reject it. My God will never let me solicit for funds on nairaland again in Jesus name.
You'll be the one to start soliciting for funds on nairaland in Jesus name.

You better watch your utterance.

1 Like

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by jacoik(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

That's how its done at eateries. They sell soup separately.

Crazy people.
is my own eatery different? Walahi, son of man never hear dis one before say u give me swallow without the soup. Imagine the rubbish. Maybe the ones we have here in festac and trade fair is not the same eatery. Imagine ooooo, walahi, na fight go end it oooooo because my body hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by overdrive(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
candidbabe:
Save for the rainy days.
@channah1

Shots fired.

Sirmikky1:

For real, I'll buy semo and still buy soup separately
D@mn!

Wow.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by doshiyad1: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
NobleSeed:
if 1700 reach you cook this kind food make I bend

Na him be say you go bend true,true be that oh. See my breakdown for 3 persons, one serving sha for each just like what she went to waste money on however, it still depends on each person's eating level, e even fit pass one serving lolz! tongue tongue

Okoro = 200
Pepper & Oziz leaf =150
Cryfish = 200
Opkehe = 50
Salt & maggi = 100 ( e go still remain for you to cook something else with too)
Red oil = 100 small tomatoes cup, however, you can even cook it without oil sef
kpomo=300
1 mudu of yellow garri = 400
lets assume you go to a nearby market around your area; TP = 200
I want to assume you have water and gas @ home
Total=1,700
Wetin come remain, na to chop belleful de go. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by YourFavorite21(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na you dey go fancy restaurants, there are cheaper restaurants or "mama put joint"that will serve you a meal, that is better and cheaper than what you bought.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by CheapHomes1: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
PAWG:

\

They should stop being greedy abeg. You seem like one of them cheesy

Since you don't know what went into the production of the food, how did you arrive at the conclusion that they are greedy?

All this your complain won't change the price of food. Except you want make hunger kill you, food vendor is your only salvation
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by NUJABEZ: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Everything is so expensive right now. Pele.

High end hp monitor for sale.

https://www.nairaland.com/7180364/high-end-hp-elitedisplay-e273

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
How bad our 9ja ladies have normalized eating junks because of laziness making them very useless. All of them.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by NobleSeed(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
which kind food be this boss..
Stop assuming if there is gas
Look well to the pics op snap na eba they there?
1,700 won't cook that food boss,this your analysis Below is uncalled for..no be food be this boss
cheesy cheesy
doshiyad1:

Na him be say you go bend true,true be that oh. See my breakdown for 3 persons, one serving sha for each just like what she went to waste money on however, it still depends on each person's eating level, e even fit pass one serving lolz! tongue tongue

Okoro = 200
Pepper & Oziz leaf =150
Cryfish = 200
Opkehe = 50
kpomo=300
Total=1,700

1 Like

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by garriAndsugar: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

I reject it. My God will never let me solicit for funds on nairaland again in Jesus name.

Everything must not be back to sender na grin
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by PAWG(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Since you don't know what went into the production of the food, how did you arrive at the conclusion that they are greedy?

All this your complain won't change the price of food. Except you want make hunger kill you, food vendor is your only salvation

cry
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Thepolo999(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
You think say you wise
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Everything must not be back to sender na grin

Why is she wishing me that kind of nonsense because I eat food for my belle?
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Mike008(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

grin grin grin grin grin Kai! laugh wan kill me for here, but TBH this is really painful. You for break plate "accidentally". grin grin
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
doshiyad1:

Okoro = 200
Pepper & Oziz leaf =150
Cryfish = 200
Opkehe = 50
kpomo=300
Total=1,700
still a 5% protein content. Big junk.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mike008:

grin grin grin grin grin Kai! laugh wan kill me for here, but TBH this is really painful. You for break plate "accidentally". grin grin

Lol.. grin.. no na. I just had to act like a gentle girl.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Ixodes(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
OP na you mis road o...you see mama put under mango tree you go enter inside AC
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by ThatPetiteChic: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
blazingblender:
Jeeeez
Baba abeg was the soup sweet
Because I know a place in ph this 1700 will buy me pounded yam and soup with assorted meats 4 times

Pls where in PH ooo...4 times? You mean pounded yam with assorted meats at the rate of 400? Do you know that the mini restaurant beside my house at Mgbuoba area sells soup separately. A wrap of pounded yam (very small) is 300 per wrap. As a lady, I can finish 2 wraps sef. Even if you want to defend your argument, you exaggerated greatly. She bought goat meat ooo, price of goat meat has increased too. I think it is genesis, a peice of cow meat is 500 for 1. Ordinary bole, yam and fish...you will spend minimum of 500 to eat and hold body. Bole is now 250 to 300 for 1 plantain. Minimum price of fish is 200. Yam is still 50 for 1. Do the math.

2 Likes

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by swissgoldenpro2: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
It's not that bad
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by TheKrakon: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

That 1700 go carry me three days

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

Tried it.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by candidbabe(f): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Why are you so bittered?
I told you the honest Truth.
As for your curse it will go back to you as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Prepare Stew / The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight / Dogs Transported For Slaughter In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.