Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth (69993 Views)

The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg / See My Meals. / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Earlystar698(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
G
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by dragunov: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
The rain has kept me indoors since morning, not letting me know what to do with my life. So I slept only to wake up and realize I've not eaten.

I strolled to a nearby eatery and this was what I got for 1700. E no even "ok me".

Its better to cook your own meals o.. I can't wait for this regime to be over.

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400
Goat meat. That small thing 1k.

They tricked me into buying that soup because what I saw on the menu list was ognono 200 only to finish eating and the lady now told me it's 400. I checked again and saw that the menu list has torn. That was why the price of the ognono now tilted down and pointed to the wrong price ( 200).

Why would they even sell soup separately? Is that not wrong?

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Streetmovement(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I no dey like chop outside especially when I dey hungry, because I wan chop well to my satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Kennyprince: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
The rain has kept me indoors since morning, not letting me know what to do with my life. So I slept only to wake up and realize I've not eaten.

I strolled to a nearby eatery and this was what I got for 1700. E no even "ok me".

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

They tricked me into buying that soup because what I saw on the menu list was ognono 200 only to finish eating and the lady now told me it's 400. I checked again and saw that the menu list has torn. That was why the price of the ognono now tilted down and pointed to the wrong price ( 200).

I ate something similar in Ajah last month, pard 2k with tears in my chest.

Nigeria is sick and we are adding insult to injury.

What makes this nonsense 1700 now? It's small, restless and unsatisfying. Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Ejehkob: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
I have never used 1k to buy food in a restaurant o, e go pain me for body grin
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Chopchopfine: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Cooking your own meals are cheaper and healthier. For example, I spent N1400 in making spaghetti last night, my husband and I had it for dinner, and we eat the rest this morning as breakfast. Cook your meals in the evenings against the next day.
I teach how to cook on my channel, you can always link me up On YouTube JoyousTaste

6 Likes

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
I made this for 850 naira sometimes last year..

As a student oo..

Aunty let me come and cook for u u will pay me..

https://www.nairaland.com/6536601/photo-oha-soup-prepared-n850
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by CheapHomes1: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

Na ognono abi ogbono? You shouldn't be complaining. They offered a product and you chose to buy it. Since you were at home all day doing nothing, it would have cost you nothing to cook for yourself. So leave matter and let the food digest well

2 Likes

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by dragunov: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

How people go sell that small thing for 1k without fearing beats my imagination. You def deserve slap. How you go buy that small piece of meat for 1k? You come de holler say Dem trick una cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. You come buy soup again. Na wa o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by prophetfire: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

E no kukuma sweet. Just bland taste as usual.

This is Lagos o. Hm.
. Lunch abi na sacrifice? E resemble Olokun sacrifice.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Collins4u1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
U even ordered stew join.

Abi NA Top up.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by leunseyis(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

I'm telling you. I'm just wondering why I didn't even drink tea self.

Laziness nor good Sha cos I'm tired and still tired to do anything even as I speak to you.

Maybe dinner will be akara and bread but even akara nor gree person touch hand. Looks like bottle cover size.

Naija which way o?

When you are hanging around last night with 4 round sex thin. You won't be able to cook na
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Freelane33(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Island ??
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by lereinter(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Why you no go buka
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Angelfrost(m): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dear Lawd! Even starving wretched gods of my village will reject that sacrifice! embarassed
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by idu1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
I can't believe this!
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Angelfrost(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
prophetfire:
. Lunch abi na sacrifice? E resemble Olokun sacrifice.

Please, don't insult Olokun... The Deity will not accept that nonsense!
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by abbey621(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
The place get air condition abi e no get? E get light, chair and table, abi e no get? Na human serve you food or na donkey? The cost to run business in 9ja now no be joke hence no dey expect to chop like glutton for restaurant. For Ikoyi, you go pay pass 3k for that food.

1 Like

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

1700. must be here in lagos or abuja. reason why you need to vote wisely this time. everybody don tire for this regime. food nor dey reach chop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Bahamas95(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
I pity people that cannot cook and those who are too lazy to cook. I hardly buy food outside, even if I buy I don't enjoy it like homemade meal. Nothing like homemade meal.

Nor be me food vendors go take shine.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Lepon02: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Buhari onikuuuuuure!
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Zealoy(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fufu and egusi mixed with vegetable soup i bought this morning for #500 is far more bigger than that thing u called food, my location Trade fair complex Lagos state
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Edoziesmart(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Me that even a bachelor has stopped buying food outside since April.

Imagine spending huge amount of money buying food outside.
Nothing beat cooking your food yourself. It saves money in this Buhari era.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Cooking your own meals are cheaper and healthier. For example, I spent N1400 in making spaghetti last night, my husband and I had it for dinner, and we eat the rest this morning as breakfast. Cook your meals in the evenings against the next day.
I teach how to cook on my channel, you can always link me up On YouTube JoyousTaste

do you do cook and delivery?

1 Like

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by moshino(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
And now I'm still very hungry undecided.

You finished all that food and you're still hungry?
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by DJInfluence: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

Did you include labour cost, material cost, logistic cost, gas/electricity cost, office space cost/rent, inflation rate etc before you start complaining?
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by chukwuibuipob: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
sad this days,everybody Dey use excuses/dollars to naira scam fellow Nija.Wetin consign ugwu leaf with dollars.

Back to the food.

Mama put food now dey use table spoon scale their rice/beans .500 Nor go belleful u.50 naira ponmo is now 100 elsewhere

May God See us thru May 2023 sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Preciousppearl(f): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

I'm telling you. I'm just wondering why I didn't even drink tea self.

Laziness nor good Sha cos I'm tired and still tired to do anything even as I speak to you.

Maybe dinner will be akara and bread but even akara nor gree person touch hand. Looks like bottle cover size.

Naija which way o?
I stopped buying akara a long time ago,blender reduces the stress of making akara at home. You fry to your taste and very cheap.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
And now I'm still very hungry undecided.
Learn to cook at home.. Must at times; o don't know what they normally use to inflate their garri/eba that after consuming it; it will be as if you're just starting ..it won't go anywhere and the hunger will even increase.. It is a horrible experience.. I hardly eat out..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
dragunov:

How people go sell that small thing for 1k without fearing beats my imagination. You def deserve slap. How you go buy that small piece of meat for 1k? You come de holler say Dem trick una cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. You come buy soup again. Na wa o.

The food was not on display at the counter top and when I asked the lady wheres the food, she said she was going to serve it from inside the kitchen so it will be hot.

It was after she served me I saw the meat but it was already late to reject it.

1 Like

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kennyprince:

I ate something similar in Ajah last month, pard 2k with tears in my chest.

Nigeria is sick and we are adding insult to injury.

What makes this nonsense 1700 now? It's small, restless and unsatisfying. Hmmm

I'm telling you.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by jacoik(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
I don't understand this story. You went to restaurant to eat and they say u go buy soup separate? Who does that? If they give me the fufu, shey na water I go take swallow it before? If na me, I no go ask them anything until I finish eating and they tell me say I go pay for soup, na that time police go dey involve

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Prepare Stew / The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight / Dogs Transported For Slaughter In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.