Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth (69992 Views)

The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg / See My Meals. / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by richie240: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
The rain has kept me indoors since morning, not letting me know what to do with my life. So I slept only to wake up and realize I've not eaten.

I strolled to a nearby eatery and this was what I got for 1700. E no even "ok me".

Its better to cook your own meals o.. I can't wait for this regime to be over.

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400
Goat meat. That small thing 1k.

They tricked me into buying that soup because what I saw on the menu list was ognono 200 only to finish eating and the lady now told me it's 400. I checked again and saw that the menu list has torn. That was why the price of the ognono now tilted down and pointed to the wrong price ( 200).

Why would they even sell soup separately? Is that not wrong?

Pls where is D's place biko, so dt I wee nor make mistake near there dormot!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
richie240:

Pls where is D's place biko, so dt I wee nor make mistake near there dormot!
cool
Lol..

1 Like

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by azammi(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
I love the way you didn’t let NL negativity stop you from sharing your Feelings here ,I always love seeing your post .
Channah1:

Lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
azammi:
I love the way you didn’t let NL negativity stop you from sharing your Feelings here ,I always love seeing your post .

grin cheesy thanks dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by JayPeeOham: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
The rain has kept me indoors since morning, not letting me know what to do with my life. So I slept only to wake up and realize I've not eaten.

I strolled to a nearby eatery and this was what I got for 1700. E no even "ok me".

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

They tricked me into buying that soup because what I saw on the menu list was ognono 200 only to finish eating and the lady now told me it's 400. I checked again and saw that the menu list has torn. That was why the price of the ognono now tilted down and pointed to the wrong price ( 200).

That's why any time I eat out, I don't do menus, I place my order and I all you the total amount then I pay even before eating to avoid stories that touch. I hate surprises! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Cromagnon: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

You think it's any regime?
Boy are you in for a rude awakening

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Sekoni003(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

I usually use oats as swallow. I am trying to totally wean myself off garri (Eba).

This is my first time hearing this but it certainly is a healthier alternative. Mind sharing how you get the oats to become solid tho? cheesy
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Yes I do, within Lagos

Correct soup and stew that will last a bachelor a week, na how much
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

You are brilliant. Some time ago, I was a heavy eater of Cow leg and assorted parts. Recently, I started eating more of fish. Croaker fish and assorted meat (small potion) is way healthier than cow meat (Beef especially).

I usually use oats as swallow. I am trying to totally wean myself off garri (Eba).

Truth is black man is more concerned of filing his stomach to the brim than healthy eating on small potions!

You mean you use oat to eat ogbono and other soups? Does oat mould? Please, I'll like to know more
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by nedekid: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
Better look for you closest amala joint to get correct food.
Amala &@100 per wrap (2 wraps) ₦200
6 assorted meat@100 each=₦600
Cow foot.@300 each. =₦300
Cat fish tail or midsection
Or head@800. ₦800
Bottled water ₦100
Total=₦2000

The food in the 2 pics are like 600-800 naira.

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Ypp1: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
That’s why it’s called fast food

They ate your cash fast you eat their food fast
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by SouthSouth1914: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
mercy87:

By oats? Do you mean quaker oats?

Yes! Quaker Oats!

Take the same quantity of oats as well as water and blend. Pour into pot and mix for 3-4 minutes until solid.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by SouthSouth1914: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sekoni003:

This is my first time hearing this but it certainly is a healthier alternative. Mind sharing how you get the oats to become solid tho? cheesy

Take the same quantity of oats as well as water and blend. Pour into pot and mix for 3-4 minutes until solid. Allow to cool down for 2-3 minutes. There you have your swallow!!

1 Like

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by SouthSouth1914: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sekoni003:

Take the same quantity of oats as well as water and blend. Pour into pot and mix for 3-4 minutes until solid. Allow to cool down for 2-3 minutes. There you have your swallow!!!
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Testimony1988(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hahahaha, Ladies shouldn't be buying food outside.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by haggai247: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

I'm telling you. I'm just wondering why I didn't even drink tea self.

Laziness nor good Sha cos I'm tired and still tired to do anything even as I speak to you.

Maybe dinner will be akara and bread but even akara nor gree person touch hand. Looks like bottle cover size.

Naija which way o?
You sleep and you are tired.

Abeg is sleeping now an occupation I'm not understanding ooo.

Gum body make i whisper something for your ear....you are lazy? Abi e no shock � you.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Vello(m): 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

Yahoo yahoo business everywhere!
Buy soup separate.
I never hear this kain nonsense before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Nezero(m): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Thanks for sharing
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Burruchaga71(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
You must very very careful anytime you hear change. Am still wonder what Tinubu will campaign for
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by yom2(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

most canteen sellers and transporters in lagos exorrt people in guise
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by yom2(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

E no kukuma sweet. Just bland taste as usual.

This is Lagos o. Hm.
that's the popular eatories for you. They celebrate mediocrity and nothing more. Most mama put are far better in taste they just lack packaging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by yom2(m): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Take the same quantity of oats as well as water and blend. Pour into pot and mix for 3-4 minutes until solid. Allow to cool down for 2-3 minutes. There you have your swallow!!
OK quaker oat for how much? Is that cheaper than eba
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Funflipper: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

So this food no satisfy your hunger? Na tank dey your belle?
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Sekoni003(m): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Sounds straightforward. Thanks! wink
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by ASUGARUBA(m): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na full goat!

Na #200 goat meat for my area be that ooo.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
ASUGARUBA:
Na full goat!

Na #200 goat meat for my area be that ooo.

That kind mistake will never happen again.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by lookingfly: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
And now I'm still very hungry undecided.
you no gree cook na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by SouthSouth1914: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
yom2:
OK quaker oat for how much? Is that cheaper than eba

The name Quaker holds more sound than Eba. So there goes your answer
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Charx122: 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

Guy for which bus stop you arrange this one. If you really open eye buy that kind
Thing for 1,700 you need deliverance ..
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Olastep1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
You get money o
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by sript: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
Exactly! We must be careful. These people don't meant well for us since they're out for gains at detriment of your health.

The kind of pathetic and disgusting things people do at the detriment of people health is demonic...
God help us all

1 Like

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by purejustice36: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bluish44:
lagos-ibadan expressway

For Oremeji street grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Prepare Stew / The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight / Dogs Transported For Slaughter In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.