Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth (69996 Views)

The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg / See My Meals. / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by princenaira(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
I just wasted #4,000 eating nonsense in Genesis Restaurant in the name of lunch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by CorperKola: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nobody sells meat separately
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Looks like dogs poo.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Godispeace: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bros na this eba/soup be N1,700.00 are u kidding me
Channah1:
The rain has kept me indoors since morning, not letting me know what to do with my life. So I slept only to wake up and realize I've not eaten.

I strolled to a nearby eatery and this was what I got for 1700. E no even "ok me".

Its better to cook your own meals o.. I can't wait for this regime to be over.

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400
Goat meat. That small thing 1k.

They tricked me into buying that soup because what I saw on the menu list was ognono 200 only to finish eating and the lady now told me it's 400. I checked again and saw that the menu list has torn. That was why the price of the ognono now tilted down and pointed to the wrong price ( 200).

Why would they even sell soup separately? Is that not wrong?

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Manofsteel2013(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
So you are a fool, cheesy abeg bring am for me joor make i eat grin
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by KingOfTheDamned: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

I'm telling you. I'm just wondering why I didn't even drink tea self.

Laziness nor good Sha cos I'm tired and still tired to do anything even as I speak to you.

Maybe dinner will be akara and bread but even akara nor gree person touch hand. Looks like bottle cover size.

Naija which way o?

Seems you are pregnant...

Go for a Hiv test pls
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by JAGS001(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lol shebi you wan form big personality grin grin cook at home you wont hear.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Goalnaldo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
doggedfighter:
shocked
This thread has reached the promised land. Come and drop your insightful words let's see cheesy
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Brainlevels: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

E no kukuma sweet. Just bland taste as usual.

This is Lagos o. Hm.
Where in Ph baba pls. I crave for pounded yam
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Goalnaldo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
The rain has kept me indoors since morning, not letting me know what to do with my life. So I slept only to wake up and realize I've not eaten.

I strolled to a nearby eatery and this was what I got for 1700. E no even "ok me".

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

They tricked me into buying that soup because what I saw on the menu list was ognono 200 only to finish eating and the lady now told me it's 400. I checked again and saw that the menu list has torn. That was why the price of the ognono now tilted down and pointed to the wrong price ( 200).

How many times are we going to tell you that this island is not for you tongue
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by ThatPetiteChic: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Brainlevels:

Where in Ph baba pls. I crave for pounded yam

You quoted the wrong person. I had to quote him to know where 1700 will get him 4 times a plate of pounded yam with assorted meat

1 Like

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Channah1(f): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
candidbabe:

Why are you so bittered?
I told you the honest Truth.
As for your curse it will go back to you as usual.

Tell yourself the bitter truth cos you need it more.

Oh... Now I said it, its a curse but when you dished it out you didn't see a a curse.

It came form you in the first place, so back to you it shall return.
Amen.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by judatech: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
blazingblender:
Jeeeez
Baba abeg was the soup sweet
Because I know a place in ph this 1700 will buy me pounded yam and soup with assorted meats 4 times
Where be that?
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Goalnaldo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
olasaad:

This is not the issue but our people are so greedy abi which one is eba 300 and soup without meat ooo 400 cheesy se they want you to eat eba alone

maybe she would have bought soup and gone home to make Eba grin Lagos is wild.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by HarlequinLekex: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Manofsteel2013:
So you are a fool, cheesy abeg bring am for me joor make i eat grin
Hmmmmmmmmm!

You are a gluton
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by doggedfighter(f): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Goalnaldo:
This thread has reached the promised land. Come and drop your insightful words let's see cheesy

My FTC post disappeared with and I am still trying to figure out what happened?

You have an idea?

https://www.nairaland.com/7157022/wife-to-be-provides-everything-house-no#113382678

Below is the disappeared post.

"Family of mad, lazy, irresponsible and shameless men.

This is the reason older generations thoroughly check out a family before marriage relationships.

To avoid being contaminated by tainted lineage like yours."
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Interesting2023: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

Wtf�...stew look like 2 weeks old baby shit tho
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Goalnaldo(m): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
phemmyfour:
In those days, when you buy swallow, you would get soup and pure water for free. Now everything has change. Even you cannot by bread alone, you must buy beans join
They still do in my side Sha.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by bigcycs: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
The way I hate it when restaurants serve u soup and then comot meat from stew join am ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Goalnaldo(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

My FTC post disappeared with and I am still trying to figure out what happened?

You have an idea?

https://www.nairaland.com/7157022/wife-to-be-provides-everything-house-no#113382678
I don't have any idea miss.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by doggedfighter(f): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Goalnaldo:
I don't have any idea miss.

Thanks.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Arizonaz: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
olasaad:
Please Aunty next time no matter the hunger endeavour to cook. 1700 is still alright to cook Eba and Ogbono

Change go still remain self.
Scuba Fish 500
Agblor 250 or Okro 150
Paper 100
Maggie 20
Garri 300
Total 1,320.
The soup fit carry you for 3 days
The remaining change u buy water with it.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by obagofizzy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
blazingblender:
Jeeeez
Because I know a place in ph this 1700 will buy me pounded yam and soup with assorted meats 4 times
Port Harcourt sweet ohhhh, with 1000 self u go chop better vegetable soup or okazi soup wey sweet, change go dey ohhhhhhhh grin grin
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Johnchrix(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Everything here is not more than 400# in my area.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Passionate888: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
blazingblender:
Jeeeez
Where for PH?
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by mercy87(f): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

You are brilliant. Some time ago, I was a heavy eater of Cow leg and assorted parts. Recently, I started eating more of fish. Croaker fish and assorted meat (small potion) is way healthier than cow meat (Beef especially).

I usually use oats as swallow. I am trying to totally wean myself off garri (Eba).

Truth is black man is more concerned of filing his stomach to the brim than healthy eating on small potions!

By oats? Do you mean quaker oats?
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Lingudy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lol..
Cost of living in the country now is on the high side
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by tctrills: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Semo 300
Soup 1 portion 400

The food doesn't even look good. Most street foods in Lagos are much better. Learn this lesson, never go to expensive eateries for food you can get on the street. Hope you would learn.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Amalekki: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:
And now I'm still very hungry undecided.
That should be enough food for you in one sitting. Maintain your shape.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

This eba thing you mentioned, just recently, someone told me that they put something in the garri that makes it swell. Don't remember what he said they put
Exactly! We must be careful. These people don't meant well for us since they're out for gains at detriment of your health.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by shamsin6300(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

Click on the quote button and type. Bring the typing cursor ( blinking line) down.
Don't submit yet. then scroll down or move the page up to another comment and click on the quote again and type your comment under it.

Let me practice this.

[quote author=PraiseGodNoTime post=114089841] Exactly! We must be careful. These people don't meant well for us since they're out for gains at detriment of your health.

Smile.
Re: Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth by Iyasaburi: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Channah1:

E no kukuma sweet. Just bland taste as usual.

This is Lagos o. Hm.

Gas don cost o, so is every other things o. And to cook no easy but I will agree with you, it pays - cooking at home

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Prepare Stew / The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight / Dogs Transported For Slaughter In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.