Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport (64913 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / EndSARS: Akwa Ibom Youths Take Steps To Forestall Further Violence, Looting / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Our great leader, I greet you,

Big complex man, the ancient of days, I loyal, Lol all the markets for Lagos, na non yorubas dominate am na. If the Igbos were useless, the Yoruba and north would have let them go na. Their contribution to that country can’t be overlooked. No let pride let you blind
I see you are a kid.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by NigeriaAjoka: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:
grin youths ke ..abi his own people from South East....see flattino"s heads ... grin grin

Look at other passengers ..facing elsewhere ..

They didn't recognize him. grin grin

It must really be tough for you bruh�
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by jerryforgood: 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reality3080:
don’t mind them
If you like write statistic from here to Japan, I love Obi.
That Yoruba man is a ugly waste of time.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:
grin youths ke ..abi his own people from South East....see flattino"s heads ... grin grin

They didn't recognize him? Hahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by 00FFT00(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:

Let them go?
Who invited you here?
You people brought yourself here because you make money in Lagos, hungry wan kill you for your state. Nobody needs you here, that's why in Lagos they keep breaking their illegal shops they build under the bridges. Please stop talking like you just took some mpuru mmiri... everyone is free in Nigeria to live anywhere, only Ipob are chasing people everywhere, so I don't understand what you mean.

Una go dey try stand one place make thunder for dey see una fire sha. Speaking from both sides of your gutter mouth
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Emperordynasty: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
wolekola:
Isaiah 31 1
Woe to those who go down to Egypt for help

Mathew 2:15b
that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet,Out of EGYPT have I called my Son
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:

I see you are a kid.

My senior braaaaah I hail ooh, ancient of days, oldest of the Tinubu clan. I greet you specifically, no vess, I still be small boy in my early 30s, I will grow Bros

The all knowing Bros, the google of our generation
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by easynetsms(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reality3080:
don’t mind them

Are u after the party or the person in the party? Since PDP and APC have been ruling Nigeria, are you enjoying the state the country it is now? What exactly do u have against this man? Are u basing your judgment based on tribe or religion? What is your point? I just want to know

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by DDayve: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fellow OBIdients, please let's stop attacking our oppositions. Rather let's keep pleading with them to forget their personal gains and vote for a better Nigeria. Peter Obi is the best man for this job
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZyaENjNPSE

Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport (Photo, Video) - IGBERETV

https://twitter.com/comradephils/status/1538191528706850816?t=nt7EdgxeBqGE0xR3eYzmrQ&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Basicend: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Peter Obi is really pulling weight as underdog ...

On social media. .
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by swissgoldenpro2: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Okay cool
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:

Let them go?
Who invited you here?
You people brought yourself here because you make money in Lagos, hungry wan kill you for your state. Nobody needs you here, that's why in Lagos they keep breaking their illegal shops they build under the bridges. Please stop talking like you just took some mpuru mmiri... everyone is free in Nigeria to live anywhere, only Ipob are chasing people everywhere, so I don't understand what you mean.

Lagos former capital of Nigeria 30 years, every country have a commercial city, list any country without one, also Obj close all ports in 2000s and left only Lagos, troops to Lagos began. So no masturbate, if Lagos no be former capital e for be like Ibadan, no be say the Lagos fine self no be where we grow. No single better road, even lekki self na gbagbagbagba

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Eriokanmi: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

Hmmm. I can understand your pain. Please go and get analgesic grin. I'm yoruba and am voting Obi. Ma ję ki won tan ę ję. The era of bigotry is over. We need to get Nigeria working. Nnkan ti baję koja aala. For those of you rooting for a Muslim-muslim ticket. You're Tinubu's worst enemies. If Buhari whom I've been voting could always come down south to pick a Christian, who's tinubu to change the narrative in a religous sensitive nation like Nigeria? You can still save him but that won't make him win cos obi is coming.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Soleye24(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Youths that have gadgets but no pvc
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Toktee(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

You Muslims in Nigeria are indeed the problem of this country.....
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by OtopDesign(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
indemnityy:
Kindly be OBEDIENT.

How much is international passport now
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by 8stargeneral: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
assholemods:

President of Anambra State.
incoming Nigeria president...take it or leave it.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by TimmyTen(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Peter stands alone but surrounded by convinced followers. 2023 is not business as usual.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by yinkeys(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
The breakfast people will chop next year ehn
Except many businessmen decide to support Obi with money
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by 8stargeneral: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
D love is massive...let do it together guys..we must be obi..dient

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by uniquetechng: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reality3080:
don’t mind them
Remember Oshiomole won Edo state governorship election under LB, you can never tell what the youths are capable, Endsars has made the youths of this country to believe in themselves. 2023 elections will be different from previous elections.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Gryffindor: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Can u gain access to any of the presidential Candidates of PDP & APC like these ppl just did

My man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by mabea: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abdul05:

If every passenger should look his direction, who then will vote for your candidate?
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Eriokanmi: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
NetValueFX:
It's funny how people are comparing Ekiti State election that no one truly cares about with coming presidential election!

When Peter Obi becomes president, 4/5 of governors will move to Labour party!

Labour didn't even participate in that election because they never did any campaign!
It happened in ondo in 2007 when Mimiko won under same labour party..all LG chairmen defected to Labour party. So were their law makers from the ruling pdp back then

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Tingotoe: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why are all of them of south eastern origin?
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Beniyke1: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
How Obi just be giving a whole lot of people BP. How Obi’s matter and growing influence keep giving them sleepless nights shaaa.

Obi this, Obi that, all sorts of verbal attacks, negativity, backlashes and insults but just give one then they will start shouting Obi’s fans are rude, Obi’s supporters are aggressive, Obi’s supporters are de-marketing him, Obi should call his supporters to order and all that thrash. No one will talk about all their own toxic campaigns and attacks oh!

Ndi Ala.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Emmaculate77(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reality3080:
don’t mind them
And you are still wondering why this is a revolution for a better Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Eriokanmi: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
ufotty2001:
Peter obi can never win election in Nigeria here..
That's your singular opinion. Better get your pvc and vote your own candidate whom you love. As for me and my family, we're obidient and dont think im ibo for supporting him. You might be maling a great mistake . Tanz
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Interesting2023: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
NetValueFX:
It's funny how people are comparing Ekiti State election that no one truly cares about with coming presidential election!

When Peter Obi becomes president, 4/5 of governors will move to Labour party!

Labour didn't even participate in that election because they never did any campaign!

Most people no dey follow politics...Does APC exist before 2015 election, do we know how many Governors defected to APC later.
Let him win and they shud be thinking those adultery-politicians will not switch...
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:

I see you are a kid.

Suffering and smiling senior Bros, enjoy your Tinubu and his leadership. We don Dey where destiny can be achieved through merit since. Kids don hold better passport, Una passport Wey no fit go anywhere, Dey shout Tinubu, atiku, Obi, one single sense Una no get, just one, Lagos Wey be like Wetin I no know, even the Anambra, Nigeria messed up, Una Dey shout Jagaban, of what use are they, ARE THEY PAUL KAGAME? Are they King Zayed Are they late Lee of Singapore etc. old thieves supported by ancient aimless followers.

My brother enjoy your country, Ciao.
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by kingofproperty: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
xzx
Re: Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Akerele44:

They av structure then..many people decamped to CPC in da state during the time and for the love they av for Buhari to become the president then

Well let's see sha. 2023 is around the corner. May the Will of God be done. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos / Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi / Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.