Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? (37987 Views)

I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] / The Money I Saved In My Saving Box / Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by JBoss25(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
He is a Simple man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by paskal16: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Never lend money to a woman
Deborah is still owing me 45k since 2015

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Toriagirl(f): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sorry.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by DropsMic(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
People must learn by force by fire
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
How much do you lend her?
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by LagosEmir: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
If na your fellow man , you won't borrow him money

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Mariangeles(f): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

I'm regretting my sheer generosity.

Generosity indeed!
You for waya the money sharp sharp like that if to say na man? cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Ijakumo1: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
The heading sounds funny and I trust Nairalanders to take a swipe at me. But this has been disturbing me and I want you guys to help me look into this matter.

In 2021, I came across a young lady. She is beautiful and she has the right curves in appropriate dimensions. I liked her instantly. We exchanged contacts and we started talking.

I was very busy with work and we spoke like twice in a week though I used to see her briefly whenever she visits my Uncle's shop.

I later noticed this girl usually hangs out with a lot of guys. All these boys who wear stockings, carry cross-bags, lock their hairs and wear 'oroma' earpods. grin
She is constantly on TikTok and all my 'crush' for her has disappeared.

In April this year, I received a call from her and she told me she went to Abuja for a programme. She said she was stranded and needed some funds to sort out something.

I wired her the money and I relocated from the town in May. I waited till June and she never called to dicsuss the money.
I started calling her two weeks ago and she wouldn't pick my calls. After series of unanswered calls, she picked and told me to send my account details.

She did not send the money and has not returned my calls since then.

How do I get the money back?

Mugu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Kenmatt(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Should we tell him?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by ivolt: 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

I'm regretting my sheer generosity.
What is the relationship between a loan and generosity?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by jaxxy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hahaha. So u borrowed a woman money? Does she work? undecided grin

Long thing oo. unless u use police to arrest her. in her mind she believes u paid crushers fees. cry

It's the amount u pay a Nigerian gal for crushing on her. No vex grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Offpoint1: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by olusola200: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
One chance ,

U need to move on

The earlier the better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Abaniwealth(f): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kollins11:
how can you lend a Nigerian girl money and expect her to pay back? You no even see the colour of her pant sef on to talk of shifting the pant.. Nawa 4 u.

But if your fellow guy ask you for financial help you go say you no get money.

I have said it here countless times... I don't just give Nigerian ladies my hard earned money anyhow, she must work (fvck) for it... Whether she's married, single, in a relationship, divorced, complicated, single-mother or my crush I don't care her status.. All I know is that She must work (fvck) for it before I help her financially.
they need to examine your head..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
cheesy
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by kenx1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Olosho......ask portable for help

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by emerged01(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bid your money bye. You fell in love instantly? She noticed that and took advantage of you. I dont know why guys allow infatuation to erode their sense.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by PericomaNwankwo: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
You read her wrong. When you saw her hanging out with those group of boys, you should have known she lacked homeliness. She lacks integrity so she wasn't expecting you to ask her to pay back.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Maxxim: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
You can't even state the amount, the lady got you no be small

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by jericco1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lol. Just forget about the money.
You've helped a soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Lexusgs430: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
The heading sounds funny and I trust Nairalanders to take a swipe at me. But this has been disturbing me and I want you guys to help me look into this matter.

In 2021, I came across a young lady. She is beautiful and she has the right curves in appropriate dimensions. I liked her instantly. We exchanged contacts and we started talking.

I was very busy with work and we spoke like twice in a week though I used to see her briefly whenever she visits my Uncle's shop.

I later noticed this girl usually hangs out with a lot of guys. All these boys who wear stockings, carry cross-bags, lock their hairs and wear 'oroma' earpods. grin

In April this year, I received a call from her and she told me she went to Abuja for a programme. She said she was stranded and needed some funds to sort out something.

I wired her the money and I relocated from the town in May. I waited till June and she never called to dicsuss the money.
I started calling her two weeks ago and she wouldn't pick my calls. After series of unanswered calls, she picked and told me to send my account details.

You gave her urgent 2K ........ Urgent 2K, is never repaid............. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Stevo35: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Loser tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

Did you seek the counsel of NAIRALANDERS before giving her the money?
I need answers please, b4 responding

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fernandezisback
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by MrBONE2(m): 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Steve0979(m): 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

The money is not too huge but in double digits.
I feel I need to teach her a life lesson.
u giv person above 10k and u say d money no big.u try o den y u dey complain if na chicken change

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by chukwuibuipob: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
sad
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by realestate99: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
paskal16:
Never lend money to a woman
Deborah is still owing me 45k since 2015
Deborah is owing you 105, 355 naira if we factor inflation. ......Mr Man, look for Deborah, Find her and collect your money.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

I feel she'd do so very soon.

Just forget about the cash. Don't block her. Don't chat her up again.

Just try and post sweet sweet status about you enjoying your self with car, picture of you in the beach or good places

She will start chatting you up

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by RichieGrassi(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Brother way mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Yuneehk(f): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
So technically, you didn't lend her any money. She was stranded and you came to her rescue.

What exactly is this thread about again? You definitely can't be seeking advice for money you know won't be refunded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by dalass(f): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kollins11:
how can you lend a Nigerian girl money and expect her to pay back? You no even see the colour of her pant sef on to talk of shifting the pant.. Nawa 4 u.

But if your fellow guy ask you for financial help you go say you no get money.

I have said it here countless times... I don't just give Nigerian ladies my hard earned money anyhow, she must work (fvck) for it... Whether she's married, single, in a relationship, divorced, complicated, single-mother or my crush I don't care her status.. All I know is that She must work (fvck) for it before I help her financially.

Karma is waiting for you sir... You will have female kid(s).. And what goes around comes around cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home / Do Nigeria Banks Have The Right To Retain 10% From A Deceased’s Account? / See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.