Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? (37954 Views)

I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] / The Money I Saved In My Saving Box / Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by michael1508: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

The money is not too huge but in double digits.
I feel I need to teach her a life lesson.
Please do,these bitches with their entitled mentality,always feeling the world owes them because of their superficial yansh and bwest.
She might even tell you are lucky she's talking to you as per the stainless goddess that she is.
She will tell you to check how boys are queuing up in her DM.
Very stupid set of human beings,I hate what I don't like.
I was having my relaxation sometime ago,when this shallow minded bitch came close to a parked car with glasses all whined up,next thing na to start checking her nonsense ass through the glass and smiling.
If not for the mind your business part of me,I wan tear her slap from where I dey calc.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by We4all: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kollins11:
how can you lend a Nigerian girl money and expect her to pay back? You no even see the colour of her pant sef on to talk of shifting the pant.. Nawa 4 u.

But if your fellow guy ask you for financial help you go say you no get money.

I have said it here countless times... I don't just give Nigerian ladies my hard earned money anyhow, she must work (fvck) for it... Whether she's married, single, in a relationship, divorced, complicated, single-mother or my crush I don't care her status.. All I know is that She must work (fvck) for it before I help her financially.

Change your mentality. It is gross.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by michaelponle(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
From your statement you gave her money not borrow.
Because there was no talk of refund.

Or better still u donate to her ministry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

double digit, that's is from 10,000 o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Bruno3000(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Haba.. You would make a good comic actor
Nikkganc08:

Stop dwelling on d past.

Money given to a woman is lost FOREVER.

Unless u r ready for unnecessary drama.

That's why my dad can give my mum 10k to prepare food.

Mum would cook jellof rice without meat, fish or even satchet tomato.

Yet, dad would just murmur and forget about it. He dares not ask for any balance because definitely, the 'high cost of living' would be d reason.

Your story started with how curvy her buttocks is.

Pls, u didnt view it for free. The payment is that loan u gave her.

Just assume that u did it for love, then count ur losses and move on.

Jesus Christ loved d world and died for love.

Same as Romeo and Juliet.

Can't u lose money for love?

Pls, let it go.
The lord will bless u in 100 folds for being f**lish.

Had it been u spent that money to get premium softwares like Grammarly, Quillbot, Canva Pro, Turnitin, etc from me for as low as 3k....

It would have been a more profitable venture.

My contact details has always been in my profile here for d whole world to see.

Clearly visible even to the blind.

But hell NO....!!! You didn't see it.

You may even give the money to me as a surprise gift.

Atleast for once in my life, lemme have a reason to do "Aaaaawwnn"

Then blush a little.
Then pray for u for a whole week.

But u didn't.

Anyway...

In this time of sorrow and grief , all I can do for u is to lend u some motivational quotes (out of d 10 quotes wey I dey manage)

Here:

1. Blessed is he that giveth than ye that recieveth. Mathew 3: 17 - 18

2. No one has ever become poor by giving.

3. When u give, you are piling up gold in heaven. Just die, then go and claim your inheritance.

4. Normally, All men are scum. But when u wholeheartedly give ur money to women without expecting it back, all scum in ur life will be wiped away.

NOTE: when this ur time of sorrow and grief is over, pls return d quotes I lent u. Make I use am hold body too.

I'm among d foolish men that lended money to a woman last year because she had beautiful eyes.

I've not fully recovered from d shock and trauma yet.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Eastcoastboy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

I wanted to disclose it to a mutual friend.
But I feel its breach of privacy.

Pri...... What? Lol

That's how one girl asked me for money, no she said someone needs it and will definitely pay back lol. I listed why I can't loan her then mentioned the number of Loan apps she can borrow from. cheesy I'm that generous.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by ZooOga: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mr Op, you paid your tuition/school fee for a valuable lesson in life. smiley

The universe will credit your account and debit hers. Guaranteed o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Hussein035: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

If you can't reach to her family don't teach her any lesson before it will start shouting rape and harassment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Belleful: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Did she ask u to loan her the money? Because from what u wrote, she was stranded and beg u for assistance. So why re u troublly her?
But ur mumu no get part two. She use format scam u, u fall easily onto say na ur crush wen u dey see her plenty Bleep friends.
Next time, if u no fit talk to girl, branch ashawo quarter. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by angelfallz(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
You're a real G
Kollins11:
how can you lend a Nigerian girl money and expect her to pay back? You no even see the colour of her pant sef on to talk of shifting the pant.. Nawa 4 u.

I have said it here countless times... I don't just give Nigerian ladies my hard earned money anyhow, she must work (fvck) for it... Whether she's married, single, in a relationship, divorced, complicated, single-mother or my crush I don't care her status.. All I know is that She must work (fvck) for it before I help her financially.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Hespee93: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Either man or woman, never borrow someone money you can't dash out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Rubbiish(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

I'm regretting my sheer generosity.
Wrong!
Your act wasn't out of generosity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
God1000:
I used to borrow one of my female school friends money too.

But we were just friends, just on platonic level, no feelings involved.

Each time I borrowed her money, she would return it.
she's a rare breed. Na wife material.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Brownshoe: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
The heading sounds funny and I trust Nairalanders to take a swipe at me. But this has been disturbing me and I want you guys to help me look into this matter.

In 2021, I came across a young lady. She is beautiful and she has the right curves in appropriate dimensions. I liked her instantly. We exchanged contacts and we started talking.

I was very busy with work and we spoke like twice in a week though I used to see her briefly whenever she visits my Uncle's shop.

I later noticed this girl usually hangs out with a lot of guys. All these boys who wear stockings, carry cross-bags, lock their hairs and wear 'oroma' earpods. grin
She is constantly on TikTok and all my 'crush' for her has disappeared.

In April this year, I received a call from her and she told me she went to Abuja for a programme. She said she was stranded and needed some funds to sort out something.

I wired her the money and I relocated from the town in May. I waited till June and she never called to dicsuss the money.
I started calling her two weeks ago and she wouldn't pick my calls. After series of unanswered calls, she picked and told me to send my account details.

She did not send the money and has not returned my calls since then.

How do I get the money back?
S for.........
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by senetorjboss(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Something like this happened to me some month back.... Omo I go burst the babe straight........ No time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Streetdreamx(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kollins11:

bahd guy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by bisqit: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
God1000:
I used to borrow one of my female school friends money too.

But we were just friends, just on platonic level, no feelings involved.

Each time I borrowed her money, she would return it.
and you didn't use the opportunity to fúck her. you are an idiot
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by bisqit: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
LUAN1:
you have been scammed Op, many Nigerian girls are using this borrowing format to scam any guy who SIMPed around Them, this happened to me too few weeks ago, met this girl which I liked so much, I asked for her number she refused, I Ignored her for a while, after many months she came by herself to give me the number, the moment she gave me the number my instinct told me that she wants to bill me because she probably saw me as a SIMP, that same evening while we were chatting, she started the billing, she indirectly asked me of 3k saying the Chase her sister out of school that she wish she could get 3k to send to he sister, I Ignored her, month later, she messaged me to help her with 1k to complete something, I Ignored again, few months again she massage me again to borrow her 5k that wen she come back From work she will refund it, I Ignored her the 3rd time , that was how she stopped chatting with me. Girl where no dey gree come my house,
correct nigga. if na simp dey go don send
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by bisqit: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Starboytwo:
Just forget the money and dobo her even if na once, so that the regret nor go pain you much.
you get any babe wey I fit shag.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Ypp1: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Really
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Ten06(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Guy forget that money and face front.
You have already fall, pick up your pieces and move on
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by princewarri1985: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Money wey don enter bear bear bank na you won collect back? Lol, lol, wake up!
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Dearlord(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nikkganc08:

Stop dwelling on d past.

Money given to a woman is lost FOREVER.

Unless u r ready for unnecessary drama.

That's why my dad can give my mum 10k to prepare food.

Mum would cook jellof rice without meat, fish or even satchet tomato.

Yet, dad would just murmur and forget about it. He dares not ask for any balance because definitely, the 'high cost of living' would be d reason.

Your story started with how curvy her buttocks is.

Pls, u didnt view it for free. The payment is that loan u gave her.

Just assume that u did it for love, then count ur losses and move on.

Jesus Christ loved d world and died for love.

Same as Romeo and Juliet.

Can't u lose money for love?

Pls, let it go.
The lord will bless u in 100 folds for being f**lish.

Had it been u spent that money to get premium softwares like Grammarly, Quillbot, Canva Pro, Turnitin, etc from me for as low as 3k....

It would have been a more profitable venture.

My contact details has always been in my profile here for d whole world to see.

Clearly visible even to the blind.

But hell NO....!!! You didn't see it.

You may even give the money to me as a surprise gift.

Atleast for once in my life, lemme have a reason to do "Aaaaawwnn"

Then blush a little.
Then pray for u for a whole week.

But u didn't.

Anyway...

In this time of sorrow and grief , all I can do for u is to lend u some motivational quotes (out of d 10 quotes wey I dey manage)

Here:

1. Blessed is he that giveth than ye that recieveth. Mathew 3: 17 - 18

2. No one has ever become poor by giving.

3. When u give, you are piling up gold in heaven. Just die, then go and claim your inheritance.

4. Normally, All men are scum. But when u wholeheartedly give ur money to women without expecting it back, all scum in ur life will be wiped away.

NOTE: when this ur time of sorrow and grief is over, pls return d quotes I lent u. Make I use am hold body too.

I'm among d foolish men that lended money to a woman last year because she had beautiful eyes.

I've not fully recovered from d shock and trauma yet.

grin you are so on point like Pontius Pilate grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by KingDash: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Burst azin
senetorjboss:
Something like this happened to me some month back.... Omo I go burst the babe straight........ No time
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Agboconsult1(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
How much is the money
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Pearlqueen(f): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bad debt irrecoverable
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by alfredo4u(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thought is only me with this mentality ����

Kollins11:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by just2endowed: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
That's how i saw a lady advertising wears and singlets on her WhatsApp. I showed interest to buy one at 2k, and paid.
Do you believe that this lady change mouth and told me the item I pick are in China that I have to wait till next month. This is the person that confirm the singlet was with her.

After waiting for 4 months... This lady refuse to pick my call or return back my chat. Block me everywhere.

I don't know why Nigerians loves scamming fellow Nigerians. I Stil have all her bank details.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Curry30: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

I'm regretting my sheer generosity.

Thank you for your generousity. Your reward is in heaven. Just be at peace my bro. It is well. As for the money, except you use JuJu pursue her grin
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by AfonjaBoston: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

Like 99naira? Or even 50naira self
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Coinwarrior: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
The heading sounds funny and I trust Nairalanders to take a swipe at me. But this has been disturbing me and I want you guys to help me look into this matter.

In 2021, I came across a young lady. She is beautiful and she has the right curves in appropriate dimensions. I liked her instantly. We exchanged contacts and we started talking.

I was very busy with work and we spoke like twice in a week though I used to see her briefly whenever she visits my Uncle's shop.

I later noticed this girl usually hangs out with a lot of guys. All these boys who wear stockings, carry cross-bags, lock their hairs and wear 'oroma' earpods. grin
She is constantly on TikTok and all my 'crush' for her has disappeared.

In April this year, I received a call from her and she told me she went to Abuja for a programme. She said she was stranded and needed some funds to sort out something.

I wired her the money and I relocated from the town in May. I waited till June and she never called to dicsuss the money.
I started calling her two weeks ago and she wouldn't pick my calls. After series of unanswered calls, she picked and told me to send my account details.

She did not send the money and has not returned my calls since then.

How do I get the money back?
abeg take ur lamentations away from us cos you a compound fool to have learnt a girl money in such. Big dead brain fool!!
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by adedayo3193(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
dummy, you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Nigeria Banks Have The Right To Retain 10% From A Deceased’s Account? / CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home / Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.