Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? (38027 Views)

I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] / The Money I Saved In My Saving Box / Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by OtemAtum: 7:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Nikkganc08:

Stop dwelling on d past.

Money given to a woman is lost FOREVER.

Unless u r ready for unnecessary drama.

That's why my dad can give my mum 10k to prepare food.

Mum would cook jellof rice without meat, fish or even satchet tomato.

Yet, dad would just murmur and forget about it. He dares not ask for any balance because definitely, the 'high cost of living' would be d reason.

Your story started with how curvy her buttocks is.

Pls, u didnt view it for free. The payment is that loan u gave her.

Just assume that u did it for love, then count ur losses and move on.

Jesus Christ loved d world and died for love.

Same as Romeo and Juliet.

Can't u lose money for love?

Pls, let it go.
The lord will bless u in 100 folds for being f**lish.

Had it been u spent that money to get premium softwares like Grammarly, Quillbot, Canva Pro, Turnitin, etc from me for as low as 3k....

It would have been a more profitable venture.

My contact details has always been in my profile here for d whole world to see.

Clearly visible even to the blind.

But hell NO....!!! You didn't see it.

You may even give the money to me as a surprise gift.

Atleast for once in my life, lemme have a reason to do "Aaaaawwnn"

Then blush a little.
Then pray for u for a whole week.

But u didn't.

Anyway...

In this time of sorrow and grief , all I can do for u is to lend u some motivational quotes (out of d 10 quotes wey I dey manage)

Here:

1. Blessed is he that giveth than ye that recieveth. Mathew 3: 17 - 18

2. No one has ever become poor by giving.

3. When u give, you are piling up gold in heaven. Just die, then go and claim your inheritance.

4. Normally, All men are scum. But when u wholeheartedly give ur money to women without expecting it back, all scum in ur life will be wiped away.

NOTE: when this ur time of sorrow and grief is over, pls return d quotes I lent u. Make I use am hold body too.

I'm among d foolish men that lended money to a woman last year because she had beautiful eyes.

I've not fully recovered from d shock and trauma yet.
I was laughing and shedding tears reading this grin
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Fadafada231(m): 7:19am On Jun 23, 2022
RedPill01:
God with all the comments have the reading , which I lend a girl 5k just last week promise to pay back end of the month, hope I haven't been scammed undecided

Hahahaha funny.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Ifyman: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Mr sabinus investment gone wrong
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by GeneralPula: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2022
LUAN1:
you have been scammed Op, many Nigerian girls are using this borrowing format to scam any guy who SIMPed around Them, this happened to me too few weeks ago, met this girl which I liked so much, I asked for her number she refused, I Ignored her for a while, after many months she came by herself to give me the number, the moment she gave me the number my instinct told me that she wants to bill me because she probably saw me as a SIMP, that same evening while we were chatting, she started the billing, she indirectly asked me of 3k saying the Chase her sister out of school that she wish she could get 3k to send to he sister, I Ignored her, month later, she messaged me to help her with 1k to complete something, I Ignored again, few months again she massage me again to borrow her 5k that wen she come back From work she will refund it, I Ignored her the 3rd time , that was how she stopped chatting with me. Girl where no dey gree come my house,

God punish poverty sha..

Nah normal thing. All women are like that. Some go start to dey bill you before sex and some, they’ll wait till after sex, but overall, they’ll all bill you..

3k, 1k all those ones nah change. Her plan is to bill you first before she start visiting you..

If you no put fuel for car, you no fit drive ham oo..
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Kollins11:
how can you lend a Nigerian girl money and expect her to pay back? You no even see the colour of her pant sef not to talk of shifting the pant.. Nawa 4 u.

But if your fellow guy ask you for financial help you go say you no get money.

I have said it here countless times... I don't just give Nigerian ladies my hard earned money anyhow, she must work (fvck) for it... Whether she's married, single, in a relationship, divorced, complicated, single-mother or my crush I don't care her status.. All I know is that She must work (fvck) for it before I help her financially.
chai! I don see person wey badt pass me grin
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by abfelicity91: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Person see fire, he was like ah! This fire dey very dangerous and he left. Then later he saw the fire again but this time, he put his money into the fire.. Now he is coming to look for the money..
Now like this, you no go even see the fire again tankless of the money.
She don do you her own version of yahoo.
Nothing you can do again oo. You saw the red flag and abandoned it but you still turned back to it.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Nikkganc08(m): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=underpinna post=114067702][/quote]
Read My post again.

It give u clear details on how to reach my inbox
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by phemmyfour: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
The heading sounds funny and I trust Nairalanders to take a swipe at me. But this has been disturbing me and I want you guys to help me look into this matter.

In 2021, I came across a young lady. She is beautiful and she has the right curves in appropriate dimensions. I liked her instantly. We exchanged contacts and we started talking.

I was very busy with work and we spoke like twice in a week though I used to see her briefly whenever she visits my Uncle's shop.

I later noticed this girl usually hangs out with a lot of guys. All these boys who wear stockings, carry cross-bags, lock their hairs and wear 'oroma' earpods. grin
She is constantly on TikTok and all my 'crush' for her has disappeared.

In April this year, I received a call from her and she told me she went to Abuja for a programme. She said she was stranded and needed some funds to sort out something.

I wired her the money and I relocated from the town in May. I waited till June and she never called to dicsuss the money.
I started calling her two weeks ago and she wouldn't pick my calls. After series of unanswered calls, she picked and told me to send my account details.

She did not send the money and has not returned my calls since then.

How do I get the money back?
Mr Simpson, your money is gone. If a man that you needed your assistance, you LL tell him that you don't have money. But a random girl that you hardly spoke to asked you for money and you transferred money to her without any hesitation.
Just move one, you re her maga and you just paid
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Nealson(m): 8:42am On Jun 23, 2022
Nikkganc08:

Stop dwelling on d past.

Money given to a woman is lost FOREVER.

Unless u r ready for unnecessary drama.

That's why my dad can give my mum 10k to prepare food.

Mum would cook jellof rice without meat, fish or even satchet tomato.

Yet, dad would just murmur and forget about it. He dares not ask for any balance because definitely, the 'high cost of living' would be d reason.

Your story started with how curvy her buttocks is.

Pls, u didnt view it for free. The payment is that loan u gave her.

Just assume that u did it for love, then count ur losses and move on.

Jesus Christ loved d world and died for love.

Same as Romeo and Juliet.

Can't u lose money for love?

Pls, let it go.
The lord will bless u in 100 folds for being f**lish.

Had it been u spent that money to get premium softwares like Grammarly, Quillbot, Canva Pro, Turnitin, etc from me for as low as 3k....

It would have been a more profitable venture.

My contact details has always been in my profile here for d whole world to see.

Clearly visible even to the blind.

But hell NO....!!! You didn't see it.

You may even give the money to me as a surprise gift.

Atleast for once in my life, lemme have a reason to do "Aaaaawwnn"

Then blush a little.
Then pray for u for a whole week.

But u didn't.

Anyway...

In this time of sorrow and grief , all I can do for u is to lend u some motivational quotes (out of d 10 quotes wey I dey manage)

Here:

1. Blessed is he that giveth than ye that recieveth. Mathew 3: 17 - 18

2. No one has ever become poor by giving.

3. When u give, you are piling up gold in heaven. Just die, then go and claim your inheritance.

4. Normally, All men are scum. But when u wholeheartedly give ur money to women without expecting it back, all scum in ur life will be wiped away.

NOTE: when this ur time of sorrow and grief is over, pls return d quotes I lent u. Make I use am hold body too.

I'm among d foolish men that lended money to a woman last year because she had beautiful eyes.

I've not fully recovered from d shock and trauma yet.

Oh bruh, you are so funny. I don laugh tire grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2022
But why is it that women like money too much
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by bluefilm: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
The heading sounds funny and I trust Nairalanders to take a swipe at me. But this has been disturbing me and I want you guys to help me look into this matter.

In 2021, I came across a young lady. She is beautiful and she has the right curves in appropriate dimensions. I liked her instantly. We exchanged contacts and we started talking.

I was very busy with work and we spoke like twice in a week though I used to see her briefly whenever she visits my Uncle's shop.

I later noticed this girl usually hangs out with a lot of guys. All these boys who wear stockings, carry cross-bags, lock their hairs and wear 'oroma' earpods. grin

In April this year, I received a call from her and she told me she went to Abuja for a programme. She said she was stranded and needed some funds to sort out something.

I wired her the money and I relocated from the town in May. I waited till June and she never called to dicsuss the money.
I started calling her two weeks ago and she wouldn't pick my calls. After series of unanswered calls, she picked and told me to send my account details.

Consider the money gone.

Hope the money you sent is not up to 10K ?
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Lovelydaisies: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2022
foolbuster:

And who told you fucking is work.
Na wa for all these guys sef. grin

I wonder o! And after she accepts to sleep with him, is she free not to pay back? Nonsense. If he doesn't want to give, he shouldn't bother himself na.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by rickleye: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Kollins11:
how can you lend a Nigerian girl money and expect her to pay back? You no even see the colour of her pant sef not to talk of shifting the pant.. Nawa 4 u.

I have said it here countless times... I don't just give Nigerian ladies my hard earned money anyhow, she must work (fvck) for it... Whether she's married, single, in a relationship, divorced, complicated, single-mother or my crush I don't care her status.. All I know is that She must work (fvck) for it before I help her financially.

I disagree bro,
I have lent 2 former gf’s of mine ( married) now half a million each and they both paid up with 10% interest over a year.
It was business transaction and they honoured the deal.
On the flip side, I lent a dude 3m and up today na excuse. A friendship of 30+ years down the drain.
How much fvck you want to charge for 500,000 ?
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by sommyfred(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
You might be heading for broke with this mentality sooner or later.
Kollins11:

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Ulysses100(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
You be 70 years old man!
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by dokkyelele(f): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
There are many ways to collect ur money back physically or spiritually but first let me ask u these two questions
How much is the money?
Have u touched her....like kissing ...romancing. Caressingly or sex.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Poleski: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

You lent her money simply because you have a crush on her. You be mumu no be small oo. Say goodbye to the money.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Tell your sisters to avoid me oo. Shey you dey whine me ni.. My own hard earned money? Alaye i no get joy ooo!

I come in peace...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion / The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.