Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? (37988 Views)

I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] / The Money I Saved In My Saving Box / Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by wiloy2k8(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Is she in Lagos make I borrow her money too . Drop her contact

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by foolbuster: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kollins11:
how can you lend a Nigerian girl money and expect her to pay back? You no even see the colour of her pant sef on to talk of shifting the pant.. Nawa 4 u.

But if your fellow guy ask you for financial help you go say you no get money.

I have said it here countless times... I don't just give Nigerian ladies my hard earned money anyhow, she must work (fvck) for it... Whether she's married, single, in a relationship, divorced, complicated, single-mother or my crush I don't care her status.. All I know is that She must work (fvck) for it before I help her financially.

And who told you fucking is work.
Na wa for all these guys sef. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by pansophist(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kollins11:
how can you lend a Nigerian girl money and expect her to pay back? You no even see the colour of her pant sef on to talk of shifting the pant.. Nawa 4 u.

I have said it here countless times... I don't just give Nigerian ladies my hard earned money anyhow, she must work (fvck) for it... Whether she's married, single, in a relationship, divorced, complicated, single-mother or my crush I don't care her status.. All I know is that She must work (fvck) for it before I help her financially.

This one don sign blood covenant with the devil grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by dalass(f): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
pansophist:

Yes. A devils incarnate
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by toujurs: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
You are a fool, this man. A finished man!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Kendrick80(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Her account details sends its regard.Cheers
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
The heading sounds funny and I trust Nairalanders to take a swipe at me. But this has been disturbing me and I want you guys to help me look into this matter.

In 2021, I came across a young lady. She is beautiful and she has the right curves in appropriate dimensions. I liked her instantly. We exchanged contacts and we started talking.

I was very busy with work and we spoke like twice in a week though I used to see her briefly whenever she visits my Uncle's shop.

I later noticed this girl usually hangs out with a lot of guys. All these boys who wear stockings, carry cross-bags, lock their hairs and wear 'oroma' earpods. grin
She is constantly on TikTok and all my 'crush' for her has disappeared.

In April this year, I received a call from her and she told me she went to Abuja for a programme. She said she was stranded and needed some funds to sort out something.

I wired her the money and I relocated from the town in May. I waited till June and she never called to dicsuss the money.
I started calling her two weeks ago and she wouldn't pick my calls. After series of unanswered calls, she picked and told me to send my account details.

She did not send the money and has not returned my calls since then.

How do I get the money back?

As most people have said forget about the money and move on. Next time before you lend money to anyone first look at your relationship with that person and ask why he or she hasn't asked anybody closer.

In this case you don't even have any relationship with her. You should have asked why she didn't ask her family, or friends or people much closer than you. Leaving all those people and asking a stranger if I may describe you as that to her should have been a red flag...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by toujurs: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
pansophist:

I swear, you are so right Walaihi. Very toxic. It's his type that beat up women and disrespects a lady after having sex with the lady.
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Burgerlomo: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by BigYash: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Curves don collect op money grin Sisi don carry ya money go meet oyinbo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by GloriousGbola: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
The heading sounds funny and I trust Nairalanders to take a swipe at me. But this has been disturbing me and I want you guys to help me look into this matter.

In 2021, I came across a young lady. She is beautiful and she has the right curves in appropriate dimensions. I liked her instantly. We exchanged contacts and we started talking.

I was very busy with work and we spoke like twice in a week though I used to see her briefly whenever she visits my Uncle's shop.

I later noticed this girl usually hangs out with a lot of guys. All these boys who wear stockings, carry cross-bags, lock their hairs and wear 'oroma' earpods. grin

In April this year, I received a call from her and she told me she went to Abuja for a programme. She said she was stranded and needed some funds to sort out something.

I wired her the money and I relocated from the town in May. I waited till June and she never called to dicsuss the money.
I started calling her two weeks ago and she wouldn't pick my calls. After series of unanswered calls, she picked and told me to send my account details.

Sure this is a troll story

Anyways, you start by public shaming. Reveal her name, your name and her phone details
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by pheranme9(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lol....wtn i wan talk sef just lock up, depends on the amount sha
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by skuribeebo: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
U are a maga now, you just paid a Yahoo girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Crafteck1: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Mrkumareze(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Don't lend what you can't forget. Learn this and have peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by bikefab(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Don't lend people money, they never pay back. Just assist them the little you can. Dazzol. Ignore this at your own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Favmil101(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
You are a good man bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by 27Pushing30: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

She get work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by jaephoenix(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Please, its called 'lending' not 'borrowing'. Op, lent her money. I see our English is so poor in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by anonymuz(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kollins11:

baba Nigeria girls are useless. I met a Zambia friend online and she's astonishingly different in thinking from all this hole in naija. A medical doctor. She's so humble and reasonable. No reason all this package ashawo for here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by idu1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

I wanted to disclose it to a mutual friend.
But I feel its breach of privacy.

Forget the money. There is no how you can recover that money this moment. Just be patient she will be back to ask for favour again. That's where you will know she is an irresponsible girl. Person dey hang out with yahoo boys trainees and you dey think say she go go get sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by friendl: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Take her to judging matter
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by nedekid: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bro, move ahead, that money is gone.
Instead, use it as leverage for latter.
You never know with women, she might be presidents wife tomorrow. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

You'll soon overtake to Alibaba in comedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by SocialJustice: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

Your money is gone forever. Move on. You will only attract embarrassment if you try to be persistent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Ximenez(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

This girl is constantly on my WhatsApp status with her tiktok videos but she ignores my calls.

She wasn't even expecting you to ask for the money back in the first place.
Did you show her any form of 'weakness'?
I wonder why she asked you for the money and not those guys she was hanging out with then.
Face to face is the only way out and the amount involved will determine if the stess is worth it.

But if it were to be a guy, would you have still lent him the money?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by CharlesJok3r: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Forget about it bro. Any money you send to a Nigerian lady is going to voice mail instantly... See it as an act of charity and don't make the mistake again.
I will advise you don't send to a lady the amount you can afford to lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Gkay1(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Don't worry, wen maga pay her, she will pay u
Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by RedPill01: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
God with all the comments have the reading , which I lend a girl 5k just last week promise to pay back end of the month, hope I haven't been scammed undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by bekpo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

This girl is constantly on my WhatsApp status with her tiktok videos but she ignores my calls.

Also constantly be on her WhatsApp status with ur tiktok videos demand for ur money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
you loan a lady that hanged around with some funny characters guys, better let go before they do that thing for you

at least you've learn your lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kollins11:

Hahahhahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home / Do Nigeria Banks Have The Right To Retain 10% From A Deceased’s Account? / See What Grand Mufti Of Zimbabwe, Mufti Menk Says After Meeting Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.