Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Here's My Achievement In School - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's My Achievement In School (7770 Views)

What's Your Greatest Achievement In 2023 / Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Never in my imagination that i was that unlucky boy.She said she will call such person "bobo".We all gave her rapt attention and she announced that "Victor Divine have been her crush since she started working here" and that i shud go and pick one plate of rice from the table.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
I couldnt believe my ears but was overjoyed and felt so lucky.I am chosen one out of many.I hurried out without hesitation and appeared on the stage to pick my food.She asked to feed me in the class and i let her did it, it was funny and students bursted into laughter.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
The class was lively and the pupils were elated.I was excited.I went back to my sit.

Whatever happened that day is a history.But i can never 4get that particular day in my life.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Next, days later, she told me to see her in her apartment afer school that she wants to give me some study materials.

After school, i went home, ate, showered and left for copper toyin's apartment.I didn suspect something terrible will happen coz i never experience anything like this.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
On reaching the compound, i heard music popping out of her room.It was Westlife's soledad.I knock and she answere from inside.Next she ushered me in and i sank on the plastic chair comfortably.
"You kept me waiting", she said smilingly.
Next, the electry power(NEPA) was supplied.People shouted NEPA! She served me with pounded yam and egusi soup full of kpomo.This is my favourite dish.I pounced on it like a wounded leopart and ate with relish.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
After the meal, i was just sweating profusely.She turned on the standing fan.

Next, she invited me to the bed."Come!" she sounded serious.My gut began to speak to me and i was becoming uncomfortable.I hesitated but my decision not to flee have caused me the pain of my life.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Then, it looked like a fiction and everything was becoming surreal.Her persuation and how she sounded was convincing enough.

I reluctantly slumped on the bed beside her.She was still looking serious.But when she turned to speak to me, there was quake in her voice.My psychology began to tell me that she wants to try what i was thinking.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Next, she started showering praises on me: I was intelligent/brilliant/smart/wise, handsome, kind/gentle and so on. "Look, victor i love u, and i will do all it takes to make u happy." I couldn't believe the whole thing i heard. "Are u angry with me? she asked. I replied with no.She asked if i was suprised but i still said no.

This time, i saw elation in her mood.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
She began caressing me gentily.Her hands were cold.I couldnt believe the whole scenario.

I didnt know what to do so she asked if i don't know how to "make love".I said i never did, she seemed to be shocked but asked if i care to learn and she will teach me.Enjoying the act, i accepted.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
She asked me to wrap my hands round her to rub her gentily and i did.my dick went standing like stick, strong like metal and seemed unbendable like iron.

She asked me to pull off her shirt and at the same time she was doing thesame thing to me.

I pulled up her shirt and unppinned the bra to expose her naked breasts.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Fakbrown: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
She pulled up my shirt and and took down my trouser and boxer.I couldn't believe i was naked right in the presence of my teacher.I was shy. She asked me to do thesame.it was easy: loosened her rapa and took down her pants.My heart skipped at the sight of her pussy.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
We were all naked and she initiated kisses.Asked me to take out my tongue and chuck it in her mouth.we did this til she layed me down and brought her pussy upon my head and asked me to suck it.it was weird.I started regreting coming there, bu i had no option than to be a pussy slave.Took out my tongue and pushed it thru.I felt it tasteless and i began to wonder how she enjoys it.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Pls mods should not take this post down or ban me.I want to bring out a lesson to be learned here.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
She was on top of me.she turne and faced down while caressing my dick.She started sucking me too.She used her tongue to suck me and then she increased the pressure of her mouth on the circumcised part and i felt terribly sweet.I cried out, the sweetness was too much.She shushed me and asked me to calm down.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
I was barely 14 then and i was seeing something i never saw neither imagined.
Since that day my pshology about women changed automatically.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
She made a statement that kept me wondering. "Let me not disturb you.You will not satisfy me". Satisfy her as in how? What do she mean? Upon all what i did she is still not satisfied? Did she want me to push my tongue past her vagina into her intestine? All these questions were running thru my mind.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
That was how we continued.But we never had sex.

There was this day she invited me to her house just to eat and drink.she dropped the keys and left.I suspected she went to her boyfriend, i knew the guy.This is a lady that had fiance who paid her bride price and waiting to get married after service.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
She dropped some clothes in the veranda to wash.Na over sabi send me no be anyone o.I decided to impress her by washing the clothes.I started washing and the last thing i picked up was a trouser.inside the trouser was pant and inside it was a pad and spattered with blood.Smelling dangerously.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
It was her mensruation.The smell was damn too awful.
When I came back home i fell on the local mat(coz i never had bed).
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Later mummy arrived home but noticed my mood was bad.But i wouldn't tell her what it was.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
That evening, she cooked bitter leave with stuck fish, but because i don't like it she cooked okro with ice fish and gembu pepper for me.I love the hot dish.I hungrily descended on the food like a wounded lion.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
She came along with some pieces of chiken meat, cake,dough nut and bottle of soft drink.I don't eat chiken's neck or legs so i rejected them and took the other preferable parts.I also dont take fanta, she had to give me money to buy coke.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
The next morning, she cooked beans and yam but these are two different things i hate joined together.she wanted to cook tuwo and alayewo soup for me but i wanted money, so i wisely said she will be late for work and she will lose customers.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
She open pause commot 5 huns for me.That five hundred naira bought me many things.It was saturday so i ate, did my assignment, stroll, took a nap and went to football field.Messi was going to the field.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
I was very slgm and young, but could play among elders.I was beloved and i hardly got yellow card.

Whenever i am with the ball the name messi was shouted from all angle.it sparked my ego and i dribble past 3 or 4 players either to score, pass, kick into goalkeeper's gloves, hit the bar or shot off target.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by RichProminent(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Due to my weak nature and considering my age and status in the field, whenever i fell the refree must blow whistle in my favour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? / My New Ugly Face. Picture of iLegend [Picture] / My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.