Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Here's My Achievement In School - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's My Achievement In School (7739 Views)

What's Your Greatest Achievement In 2023 / Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Hmmmmm angry angry
When I get there you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Prettygirl200(f): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
When I get there you will understand.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 10:38am On Jun 19, 2022
Fastforward to when we arrived my dad's compound.My eyes first fell on my step-mom and my heart skipped.She tied her blouse above her breasts and tied a big scarf round her head.She crossed her legs and was noding her head (as in: Hmm! This boy doesn't hear word).Next, my eyes fell on my Janet(not real name), the youngest daughter to my step-mom as of then.My dad was listening to BBC News.I greeted bu it fell on deaf ears.

After awhile, my dad coughed, pucked and spit.I was just waiting for my fate as i ddnt know why he called me but i guessed he knew what ensued in the school.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2022
"Why did u steal ur friend's book?" my dad asked me in our local dialect and i replied by denying that i stole the book.Step-mom yelled at me calling me liar and thief.My dad understood it was just sentiments pushing her, cuts in.I explain and my dad knowing he never caught me stealing, imediately got hold of his bicycle and rode away.

In the evening, my mum returned from the market and imediately walked up to me. "Victor, how are u feeling?" she asked me in the local dialect.I responded weakly.She was baffled but also angered by what happened.Farida had told her what happened but my dad later when and met her in the marke to ask if she knew what happened to me.He debunked the claim that i stole a book.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Mom prepared food.She cooked pumpkin leaves with groundnut (miya'n kabewa) but didnt put daddawa, a black local seasoning used as an ingridient in soup.It is known all over nigeria.it use to smell badaly.I hate it.So my mum wouldnt put it coz if she does, i will not eat.

I couldn't eat well.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 11:27am On Jun 19, 2022
Mummy gave me drugs to take;boiled water and ordered me to wash myself.

She told me that since she conceived(within the 1st month of pregnancy), she had a dream that her son was fighting battle with very powerful enemies.According to her, a man covered with white cloth told her to name her first son Victor coz the son had overcome all batles he would ever fight.

She told me that she started sheding blood within the first two months of pregnancy.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2022
She went to different hospitals several times but all doctors told her was abort the child or else the pregnancy will not result with a normal child.My dad also advised i shud be aborted but recalling what she saw in the dream, she insisted she would keep the pregnancy.

That was how I spent 1yr and 7months (19 months) in the womb before she was delivered of me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2022
The issue of naming was another problem.My dad wanted to give me a traditional name but my mom outrightly rejected that and sugested to name me Victor but my dad said it will not happen.My step-mom sided with my dad and said he should stand his ground to name me whatever name he wished.

This case almost led to divorce.mom said she would rather divorce than see me bear a name other than Victor.

They settled the case amicably with elders and i am bearing both names, but Victor is what i use in school and what people know me with.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

We wey dey take hot 12 without shifting or flinching cos all the fine babes dey look grin grin grin grin

My aunt who raised me in Nigeria and her husband where teachers and learned to collect capital punishment on a regular basis

My aunt worked in my school.. one of the worst public schools in the slums of Ajegunle.
When i was in SS2 she got transferred out of my school and that was when i realized that most of the other teachers hated her guts. The unleashed hell on me.
One i thought was her friend once flogged me 24 on my bare back. Had me lay down on the grass with my shirt off all cos i did not hear her call me at the school gate. Claimed i was deliberately disrespecting her.

I carried those scares a long time and never told anyone at home. Kept my shirt on all the time to hide it.

I'm a guy who keeps my problems to myself. But i always fix it.

I beat up the woman's son badly the following year before i left the school after WAEC

Wow... I'm sorry... Later on, in js3- ss3 I wouldn't flinch when I was flogged... But it was cause I didn't want the teachers to know it hurt... But I wasn't punished much... I can count the times I was on one hand... I had a good girl reputation... Most of my teaches visited my home for christmas and my birthdays cause of me... Became family friends...

I don't know how you guys did it... Takes a lot of strength to handle such cruelty... But I wish corporal punishment would be banned in schools... It's despicable...

I attended a government school... Wrote my final exams there... What I saw... I felt like my anger would kill me! Just make me explode! I hated the teachers... Every single one... Miserable bastard who hurt kids to feel better...

Primary was a Montessori school... So it was play... The teachers were extremely friendly... An Irish couple owned the school... So the children of expats attended it...

Moved to abuja and all the good schools were so fu**ing expensive... And still stupid

2 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Spacebooked... Osama please continue!

Oh! And I love the way you write! You're so intelligent! Nigeria couldn't weaken your brilliant mind... kiss

And your stepmother is one of the reasons I hate polygamy... Such a harsh hateful woman... undecided
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Let me relax and take some rest.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Kobojunkie: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
1. Which part of my story countered my claim of being sidelined?
2. If you check the age people know me with, it will give u a clue into my real age.
1. You tell me. undecided

2. I don't know what people know of you hence the reason why I ask. undecided
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You tell me. undecided

2. I don't know what people know of you hence the reason why I ask. undecided
I'm 19-yr-old.Everyone on nairaland knows this.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Kobojunkie: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I'm 19-yr-old.Everyone on nairaland knows this.
I didn't know this before now. I only sensed it and wanted to be certain.. undecided
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I didn't know this before now. I only sensed it and wanted to be certain.. undecided
You are now certain, right?

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
BoredBerry:

Oh! And I love the way you write! You're so intelligent! Nigeria couldn't weaken your brilliant mind... kiss

And your stepmother is one of the reasons I hate polygamy... Such a harsh hateful woman... undecided
Thank you for the compliment.I must finish my life story here.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
After she finished the story, i was wondering why i was my mom's only kid and to suffer such despicable situation.I asked my mom why we dont live with dad, she said when i grow up i will understand.I asked why step-mom, half-siblings dont treat me like i belong to them and why daddy treats them better.Here was her response "You are a child of the future" (destined child).

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
I went back and sat on my wooden chair, leaned my back against the wall and kept my eyes straight into the sky.I watched the moon rotating joyfully in the sky.The wind blew and the trees around sang and clapped.Sorrow was running thru my heart.I felt my life was the most miserable.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
After that event, my reputation didnt remain the same.My half siblings and their mom publicising my name as a thief in the comunity.

In school, many children severed themselves from citing their parents' warning against moving with me.That was the first time i experienced people avoiding me.It hurt me but i comforted
myself that they will regret avoiding me in the future when they see me in America.U know children's fantasies.
I was still the monitor but wasn't bold enough to caution them against any wrong doing.I was usually alone.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Then I got a new female friend.She was a new comer.Amara was her name.She was beautiful and overkind.Oh God! fair in complexion and barbed her hair.

We became inseperable and all effort by other jealouse pupils to separate us was futile.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Benwallt(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
U, Prettygirl200 Benwallt FERNANDEZISBACK Beautygodess Khiaw Fcmb2022 BigCowh0rn and Satanist played a part in my life story.I will reach there.
You will get there. God is your strength
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Aiel123: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hmmm
I cannot help but imagine how rough and horrible your school days was.
Reading thru,I was highly touched.
Stay strong bro
Your resilience would certainly pay off
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Autobot05: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Folktales �
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by BigCowH0rn: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
BoredBerry:
Wow... I'm sorry... Later on, in js3- ss3 I wouldn't flinch when I was flogged... But it was cause I didn't want the teachers to know it hurt... But I wasn't punished much... I can count the times I was on one hand... I had a good girl reputation... Most of my teaches visited my home for christmas and my birthdays cause of me... Became family friends...

I don't know how you guys did it... Takes a lot of strength to handle such cruelty... But I wish corporal punishment would be banned in schools... It's despicable...

I attended a government school... Wrote my final exams there... What I saw... I felt like my anger would kill me! Just make me explode! I hated the teachers... Every single one... Miserable bastard who hurt kids to feel better...

Primary was a Montessori school... So it was play... The teachers were extremely friendly... An Irish couple owned the school... So the children of expats attended it...

Moved to abuja and all the good schools were so fu**ing expensive... And still stupid

Growing up my life was very different from yours sha?

For me being punished several times a week was normal.
Simply put i was a born rebel...
That's main reason I got deported from the US by my dad to come live with my grandma in the village over in Imo state first and then his no-nonsense teacher sister and her husband who happened to live in the slums of Ajegunle, Lagos. That's how i ended up living and going to school there.

Once done with Secondary school I handed for Unilag and then back to the States.
From there to Germany (stayed 4 years and learned German) and then over to the Uk, on Austrilia and back Nigeria which I have made my base for now. Currently have a house of my own in Lekki.

I'm in my early 30s now.

If i fail to find a nice curvy Nigerian babe to wife in the next 12 to 18 months I'm headed back to the US to get one.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by BigCowH0rn: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
BoredBerry:

Common, girl, he is a terrible writer but a good storyteller and this particular story is charged
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Growing up my life was very different from yours sha?

For me being punished several times a week was normal.
Simply put i was a born rebel...
Gosh! I miss those days... Am I the only one who's not calmer now? Remember blûeair? grin

You are a rebel... But very kind... Thanks...

That's main reason I got deported from the US by my dad to come live with my grandma in the village over in Imo state first and then his no-nonsense teacher sister and her husband who happened to live in the slums of Ajegunle, Lagos. That's how i ended up living and going to school there.
I'm sorry...

Once done with Secondary school I handed for Unilag and then back to the States.
From there to Germany (stayed 4 years and learned German) and then over to the Uk, on Austrilia and back Nigeria which I have made my base for now. Currently have a house of my own in Lekki.

I'm in my early 30s now.

If i fail to find a nice curvy Nigerian babe to wife in the next 12 to 18 months I'm headed back to the US to get one.

grin

Una wan marry leave me? grin

No way... Stay single... When I'm older we'll cruise Lagos together hunting partners! angry

I'll soon run away... Just give it two years...

But if you do get married... I'm your best man...
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by BigCowH0rn: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I am 19.Cowhorn, dont tell me u faced the hell i faced in school.Is that picture ur young pics? I will also post mine, but dont laugh at me o.

My own hell was different. Not so lonely or poor but violent in ways

That's one of my many memes. There is no picture of me on nairaland and I'm no even Facebook or Tweeter

Guy, all this your life info you are dropping all over the place if Satanist comes for you you're finished.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Common, girl, he is a terrible writer but a good storyteller and this particular story is charged
grin

I like some posts... They sound intelligent to me... The words he used...

And yes... An excellent storyteller!

His whole life story oo! I just hope the juicy bits aren't lefy out
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by BigCowH0rn: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
BoredBerry:
Gosh! I miss those days... Am I the only one who's not calmer now? Remember blûeair? grin

You are a rebel... But very kind... Thanks...

BlueBreeze? Of course i recall

Yeah, you are the hot one now. Honestly i don't find it surprising. It's in you. You are way too mentally mature for your years

grin

Una wan marry leave me? grin

No way... Stay single... When I'm older we'll cruise Lagos together hunting partners! angry

I'll soon run away... Just give it two years...

But if you do get married... I'm your best man...

Untill you are at least 23 please don't leave home unless it is to the sanity of a school.
If you run away now it will be to a guy's house and no one will know you are there. Such a situation will put you at risk of being used as a sex slave and even being held against your will.
That's what almost always heppens when a teen girl runs away to stay with a man who lives alone.

Last time I saw that the 16 year old girl got pregnant after over 7 months of daily sex.. at least twice a day.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Fcmb2022(f): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
U, Prettygirl200 Benwallt FERNANDEZISBACK Beautygodess Khiaw Fcmb2022 BigCowh0rn and Satanist played a part in my life story.I will reach there.
u are finally back
I really missed u so very much.
welcome dear
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Benwallt:
You will get there. God is your strength
Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female University Student Caught Having Sex In A Busy Street With Stranger! Pics / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? / Parents Pose Completely Unclad With Their Child Present (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.