Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Here's My Achievement In School - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's My Achievement In School (7789 Views)

What's Your Greatest Achievement In 2023 / Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Aiel123:
Hmmm I cannot help but imagine how rough and horrible your school days was. Reading thru,I was highly touched. Stay strong bro Your resilience would certainly pay off
God answer ur prayer! Thank u.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Benwallt(m): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Thanks bro.
You are welcome back. Gist me na. What went down. Good to have you back
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Autobot05:
Folktales �
Must u unleash ur stupidity by calling my true life story a folktale? If you dont believe, kindly past. To hell with u and ur unbelief!
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by stanliwise(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I was taken to primary 2 the first day I was taken to school.I took 23th and my half siblings taunted me of being dull.They challenged me academically and as a kid raised by a single mom with timely suport from my dad, I wasn't previledged to go to private school.

Gov'ment schools are poor.Here's my achievment in school:

I took 1st in 3rd term

I was made class monitor in pri 3 til I wrote common entrance.

I switched within 1st to 4th with other wizards.

I was made assitant Head Boy in primary 5

I was made Headboy in pri 6

We went for inter school competition and I took 2nd

I went to jss1 and dropped out in 1st term with poor academic performance and due to lack of school fees.

I hawked pepper
almost a year.

I rejoined my mets in jss2 2nd term.

I was the football best player in an inter school trophy(left-footed,when i earned the nick name Messi)

I was made Headboy in jss3 but dropped and expelled for being stubborn with a teacher.

Went to ss1 and was made class rep.
- Concentrate on studies.
- What you should be in the future(career)
- Things you like
- People who genuinely care about you.
- Get a skill that stands you a chance of self train e in the future.
- Learn about things you’re always curious about
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
BigCowH0rn u really dont know who i am.Read my full life story before u think that satanist can do anything terrible to me.What i faced in life i dont think satanist can survive it.Satanist is a coward in real life who troll to feel satisfied.

I dont fear any1 whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
By the time u finish reading my life story, anyone who quotes me with a friendly comment naturally loves me.And thats why the day i end my story, thats the end of me here. BigCowH0rn
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fcmb2022:
u are finally back I really missed u so very much. welcome dear
I miss u more.Thank u.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Benwallt:
You are welcome back. Gist me na. What went down. Good to have you back
no worries, as my life story dey go, u go soon understand the vibes.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Benwallt(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
no worries, as my life story dey go, u go soon understand the vibes.
I will vibrate to it when it drops
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Benwallt Prettygirl200 Fcmb2022 u guys don't call me only Beautygoddesss is calling me.She called me today in the morning.ChoCho54 is one hell of a lady i admired but after taking my contact refused to call me.Sweetplum doesn't even know that iam the one.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pls pardon my illitracy and unintelligence.I lack the necessary grammartical accuracy; spellings; choice of words and phrases; and the poetic devices to apply in writing my life story.I came from a poverty-striken family;considered poorests of the very poor.I never attended private school and the public schools i went were shits.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Have u ever asked urself why i dont make use of emojis when typing?
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Her name was Amarachi Chukudi and our for master shorten it to Amara Chuku.Pupils turned it to amala chuku.

The likes of kani and abdulkareem likes troubling her.At break time u would see Amara beside me with her launch box.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Benwallt Prettygirl200 Fcmb2022 u guys don't call me only Beautygoddesss is calling me.She called me today in the morning.ChoCho54 is one hell of a lady i admired but after taking my contact refused to call me.Sweetplum doesn't even know that iam the one.
If I slap your destiny with bra, you ll not be better than a maltreated Calabar houseboy.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Launch box was like a new thing since pupils in public school dont usually go to school with launch box.only few in our school had it.

Amara always gave me her food usually full of meats.She doesn't eat much but would ask me to eat it all.

Amara Chukwu wherever u are, Godbess u and i am Victor Divine who was ur pri4 classmet in Howai pri school in 2012.I lived near Catholic Church Cathederal.I wish we could meet again.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

If I slap your destiny with bra, you ll not be better than a maltreated Calabar houseboy.
My DESTINY is a mystry to the devil not to talk of u.Do u know iam RichProminent ? Frozen70 doesn't know this too.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Fcmb2022(f): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Dear just to clear things I never got ur number from beauty
I only have Victor's number.
but don't worry are u on watsap
let's chat more if u want.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Fcmb2022(f): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

Aunty pls be calming down
Dcheesycheesycheesy:
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Dear just to clear things I never got ur number from beauty
I only have Victor's number.
but don't worry are u on watsap
let's chat more if u want.
It is very funny u still dont know i am VictorUSA.u didnt call me after getting my digits, no wahala.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Autobot05: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Must u unleash ur stupidity by calling my true life story a folktale? If you dont believe, kindly past. To hell with u and ur unbelief!

Calm down sir

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
ObamaMessi:
My DESTINY is a mystry to the devil not to talk of u.Do u know iam RichProminent ? Frozen70 doesn't know this too.
Richprominent how are you
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Aunty pls be calming down
Dcheesycheesycheesy:
That boy needs destiny reset slap
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:10am On Jun 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
Richprominent how are you
Aren't u shocked?
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
That boy needs destiny reset slap
And you are still saying it!
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:20am On Jun 20, 2022
We move together and goes to mom at break time to collect breakfast money.Women close to mom liked this ibo girl and usually that she was my wife.

Mom over liked this girl added N20 to the daily package which made it N40.Buh! Come and see joy!
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Why are you always active at this time?
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Because of my new sweetheart i dont go to football field neither do go to play langa.Langa is a game where u curv one of ur legs backward and hold it with one of ur hands, then use the other hand to wrestle an enemy.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:35am On Jun 20, 2022
Anyone taken down has lost, he would go back and stay until that round has finished.

I was usually called undertiger (the undertaker) by my peers because they consider me to be wicked.Reason was, i dont mind if we are wrestling in a stone-filled area or anywhere, i wrestle with all my mind and strength; with resilience.Even older pupils fear attacking me because of my stubborn determination.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:44am On Jun 20, 2022
But when Amara came to the school, nothing was interesting.We would either go to her mom's shop to spend time.Her mom was a music freak,recalled we dance to P-Square's chop my money, unlimited.We danced to somany songs i can't recall.I recall vividly i liked a song and jubilated when she plays the song.I grew up to know it was Styl-plus' four years.I also liked 2Face(2Baba)'s Eve and i liked tha part "implication hahaha".
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 3:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Life was good til end of term.I was called up as 3rd position.One other boy and Farida beat me by a whole hell! Amara was super excited but i felt i was denied of my rightful position which was first.

That day was the last day we spoke to each other with Amara.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 4:15am On Jun 20, 2022
After the long vacation we resumed but Amara didnt resume.I heard she was taken to another school and i missed her die.
Within the first two weeks, new prefects were announced and i was made assitant headboy.This spurred my ego(sic)."Had it been Amara is still here",i thought.

After like a month into resumption, we closed from school and i ate, did my homework and was rushing to go play football when i saw a long school bus.Pupils were stepping down to go home.I was left with the slightest imagination Amara could be there.I was shocked but happy when i saw her in this new school.I was rushing up to meet her and announce to her my status as the assistant headboy,but she snubbed me.I can recall that day clearly as if it was today.I called out at her several times but with no response.That was the 2nd time any of my close associates would avoid me.I was deeply hurt,but i consoled myself.And that was the last time i saw her.
Re: Here's My Achievement In School by ObamaMessi: 4:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Fastforward to when we reached pri6 and i was made headboy, still the class monitor.

Nothing noteworthy except the interschool competition that was organized by some HMs. 8 schools participated and i came 2nd behind a girl.I was angered that a girl beat me.Years later, i found out that she was pregnant.

Public schools are toxic.No comfortable learning environment;no quality hands-on learning materials(only 1 book for all the subjects and 1pencil); teachers taught us using vernecular.I hate nigerian public schools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? / If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos / Dating A Girl In The Same House Gone Wrong...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.