Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) (24186 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by eas01: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:
There is no iota of submission in my body. Rather I will prefer the man submit to me. Not everyone believes in your misogynistic Bible and quoran that was made to cage the feminine energy.
You will remain single or divorced and end up loving a cat or dildoing yourself or going to Dubai to get shit on by Arab men or get fukked by a dog or commit suicide due to loneliness.
People like you are better off childless so you don't spread your poison energy.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by baralatie(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prenonjebose:

You are right. Anyone who commands submission is hardly able to love. The perennial challenge is that of persons who have deliberately abused or erroneously misunderstood the vital balance between partners. We have cases of demi god husbands who would oppress their spouses in the name of respect, while some wives have taken advantage of this love to disrespect their men. Marriage is for two reasonable adults
And.rhe reasonable thing between couples is wive submitt to the husband and husband love your wife

That is where I am wondering how had it is for some peiple
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by eas01: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:
There is no iota of submission in my body. Rather I will prefer the man submit to me. Not everyone believes in your misogynistic Bible and quoran that was made to cage the feminine energy.
You definitely will submit to loneliness, depression, childlessness, a cat, a dog,

1 Like

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by pocohantas(f): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
LadyTara:
Maybe it's just me,I but of feel these religious leaders have subconsciously passed the responsibility of keeping a marriage together on women.

They keep hammering on submission, virtuous woman ,infact if there is a crisis in a marriage it's usually the woman who has to fast and pray. undecided. I might be wrong ,but it's just my observation.

You are not wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by pocohantas(f): 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
eas01:

You will remain single or divorced and end up loving a cat or dildoing yourself or going to Dubai to get shit on by Arab men or get fukked by a dog or commit suicide due to loneliness.
People like you are better off childless so you don't spread your poison energy.

The men sponsoring them to Dubai are husbands to submissive wives. Last last the virtuous woman would be wearing ankara to church and would still be blamed for her husband’s indequacies.

Please stop hyping yourselves. There ain’t anything special about the bulk of you.

5 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by eas01: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Una no dey tire for this submission matter.

Always so obsessed with "submission".
Una no dey tire for this love matter??
Always so obssessed with 'love' . So thay tiwa Savage sing say somebody son go love am one day.
Women need love just as men need submission. Shikenah!!

2 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by eas01: 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
pocohantas:

The men sponsoring them to Dubai are husbands to submissive wives. Last last the virtuous woman would be wearing ankara to church and would still be blamed for her husband’s indequacies.

Please stop hyping yourselves. There ain’t anything special about the bulk of you.
The girls going to Dubai are products of unsubmissive mothers for sure.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by baralatie(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
eas01:

Una no dey tire for this love matter??
Always so obssessed with 'love' . So thay tiwa Savage sing say somebody son go love am one day.
Women need love just as men need submission. Shikenah!!
So why is it difficult for both men and women to fulfill their roles
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by cococandy(f): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
luminouz:

Back to sender!!!

Today is father's Day. Shut your piehole and let us enjoy it in peace. Cho Cho Cho from you even on sunday?

Coco, biko, what exactly is your problem naaaaaaa?

Hopefully one day your enjoyment won’t depend on anyone’s submission.

You’ve seen women enjoying Mother’s Day without demanding submission. Yet they manage to have a great day. If you don’t find who to oppress, your joy won’t be complete. Too bad for you.

3 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by abimic(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
When you take care of your family, submission comes naturally from the woman. When the family fails, the man been the head would be held responsible.

1 Like

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by pocohantas(f): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
eas01:

The girls going to Dubai are products of unsubmissive mothers for sure.

That is not the topic. The topic is, husbands to submissive wives are buying Benz and Range Rover for the so called bad unmarriageble girls.

What exactly is the catch being your wives when you guys have said yourselves that you are polygamous?

-No exclusivity as your gbolas are quoted on stock exchange.
-You carry prick laced with sidechicks fluids and bring home for your submissive wives.
-No peace of mind as many married women have turned crusade goers.

If it is the sensible, responsible and exclusive men that are talking, then we can have a conversation. Ironically those ones are lesser troubles. You Naija men shouldn’t even be talking too much. Just allow women bear your names and use una hold body.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by baralatie(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
cococandy:

You’ve seen women enjoying Mother’s Day without demanding submission. Yet they manage to have a great day. If you don’t find who to oppress, your joy won’t be complete. Too bad for you.
Ha!
grin
Wen on mother's day that were shouting love all around me grin

So don't be surprised on Father's Day the men are singing grin submission
grin
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by irunoko(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Una no dey tire for this submission matter.

Always so obsessed with "submission".
them no dey Taya for submission O.naija women don turn assignment wey them dey submit.meanwhile submission goes both ways.they want the woman to submit but them no wan submit.no be Juju be that? grin
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by RightToReject(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
cococandy:

They are going to jump through hoops to avoid giving a direct answer

The least one had expected from you is to wish the responsible fathers like us Happy Father's Day and allow us to enjoy the celebration in peace. That is not too much to ask for.

Ezigbo nwaanyi nke nwere obi oma; zuokwanu ike obere!
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Prenonjebose: 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
baralatie:

And.rhe reasonable thing between couples is wive submitt to the husband and husband love your wife

That is where I am wondering how had it is for some peiple
Exactly. The argument is sooo unnecessary. There are so many tiny bits of information or wisdom nuggets from the word of God they have relegated in the pursuit of some Western ideologies, that expressly help to balance things
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by pocohantas(f): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
cococandy:

I was thinking I would see them creating threads to celebrate their fathers that they claim are forgotten, but they won’t do that.

Let it just be mother’s day and you would see them shouting about how everything is about women. Now they have the floor, na submission be their happiness. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by baralatie(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prenonjebose:

Exactly. The argument is sooo unnecessary. There are so many tiny bits of information or wisdom nuggets from the word of God they have relegated in the pursuit of some Western ideologies, that expressly help to balance things
As in
This thread is going on and on because of interpretation on submission and love between a man and his wife
Incredible
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by irunoko(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
pocohantas:

That is not the topic. The topic is, husbands to submissive wives are buying Benz and Range Rover for the so called bad unmarriageble girls.

What exactly is the catch being your wives when you guys have said yourselves that you are polygamous?

-You carry prick laced with sidechicks fluids and bring home for your submissive wives.

If it is the sensible, responsible and exclusive men that are talking, then we can have a conversation. Ironically those ones are lesser troubles. You Naija men shouldn’t even be talking too much. Just allow women bear your names and use una hold body.
today is father's Day.instead of the men taking the happy father's Day compliment in peace,una Sha carry this submission like obsession.them dey find submission up and down,are they themselves ready to be submissive because submission goes both ways.

The submission line sef already sounds like a broken record
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by eas01: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ardar:
In Nigeria, its women submit to your husbands and men Love dominate your wives

Anyway for those that are trying to paint submission as a good and admirable thing, this is the meaning of being submissive

In Nigeria it's men love and submit to your wives and women simp your husbands.
Anyway for those that are trying to paint submission as a bad thing and unadmirable thing, go read Ephesians 5:21-32.
You are not a Christian. Please don't get married. Get a dog instead

1 Like

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by cococandy(f): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
RightToReject:

The least one had expected from you is to wish the responsible fathers like us Happy Father's Day and allow us to enjoy the celebration in peace. That is not too much to ask for.

Ezigbo nwaanyi nke nwere obi oma; zuokwanu ike obere!
This thread is not for your Father’s Day apparently. Because if it was, y’all would have focused on that instead of dragging women into another useless submission debate.

On your Father’s Day you’re invested in women’s submission instead of focusing on yourselves

6 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by cococandy(f): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
pocohantas:

I was thinking I would see them creating threads to celebrate their fathers that they claim are forgotten, but they won’t do that.

Let it just be mother’s day and you would see them shouting about how everything is about women. Now they have the floor, na submission be their happiness. cheesy

I don’t even understand it myself grin

1 Like

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by eas01: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
pocohantas:

For sure marrying a woman like you will definitely drive a man into doing such things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by pocohantas(f): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
eas01:

For sure marrying a woman like you will definitely drive a man into doing such things.

Your fathers cheated and married multiple women. They had sidechicks too and they were called CONCUBINES. Was your mother a woman like me? grin

7 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by irunoko(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
abimic:
When you take care of your family, submission comes naturally from the woman. When the family fails, the man been the head would be held responsible.
their brain no go allow them reason like this because of the abnormal obsession with submission like say women na assignment.

Abeg who naija women offend like this?

1 Like

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by LadyTara(f): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prenonjebose:

You are right. Anyone who commands submission is hardly able to love. The perennial challenge is that of persons who have deliberately abused or erroneously misunderstood the vital balance between partners. We have cases of demi god husbands who would oppress their spouses in the name of respect, while some wives have taken advantage of this love to disrespect their men. Marriage is for two reasonable adults
That's why I fault the sermon of these preachers. The balance seems to be lacking in their sermon. I think it stems from the Society grooming the girl child to be " wife" and that mentality has subconsciously been passed to the perception of the so called preachers who mix it with their teachings and dish it out as sermons.

1 Like

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by cococandy(f): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Anyway happy Father’s Day to all the men who are not on the internet crying about submission grin

Ladies if your man is not one of these monitoring spirits on the internet, get him something really nice today.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by pocohantas(f): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
cococandy:

I don’t even understand it myself grin

Their fixation is always on women. Create a thread on female abuse and they immediately remember men are abused too. The remaining 364 days, they would NEVER speak on male abuse. They would spend it monitoring toto and single women. They honestly do not care about themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by cococandy(f): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Their fixation is always on women. Create a thread on female abuse and they immediately remember men are abused too. The remaining 364 days, they would NEVER speak on male abuse. They would spend it monitoring toto and single women. They honestly do not care about themselves.

My favorite one is when they blame feminists for not championing men’s rights. Make it make sense

3 Likes

Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by Tunji50: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ardar:
In Nigeria, its women submit to your husbands and men Love dominate your wives

Anyway for those that are trying to paint submission as a good and admirable thing, this is the meaning of being submissive

In this marriage issue,the Bible also sighted the husbands in respect to protection of the woman but doesn't equate the wives with them
That means husbands should take it for granted or be carried away with it
In this,1 Peter 3:7 In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat your wife with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God's gift of new life. Treat her as you should so your prayers will not be hindered
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by baralatie(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
LadyTara:
That's why I fault this sermon of these preachers. The balance seems to be lacking in their sermon. I think it stems from the Society grooming the girl child to be " wife" and that mentality has subconsciously been passed to the perception of the so called preachers who mix it with their teachings and dish it out as sermons.

Is there an isue with being a wife
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by eas01: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Your fathers cheated and married multiple women. They had sidechicks too and they were called CONCUBINES. Was your mother a woman like me? grin
Speak for your parents and disfunctional family.
Mine never engaged in such. Not even I, happily married with children.
You a shit stain on society. I hope you live outside Nigeria.?? Never come back.
Re: Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) by pocohantas(f): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
eas01:

Speak for your parents and disfunctional family.
Mine never engaged in such. Not even I, happily married with children.
You a shit stain on society. I hope you live outside Nigeria.?? Never come back.

What is dysfunctional about polygamy? I thought it is the male nature? grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Are The Dead Taken To Church For Prayers; Does God Forgive Sins After Death? / Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.