Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (64863 Views)

Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Esama:
And so? Igbo vote in south south?
Oh you didn't know igbos are indigenous to the SS? There are also lots of SE igbos living in the region

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
AwkaFinest:

APC will lose governorship election in Rivers simply because Tonye Cole is not a known politician in Rivers State. Even Fubara that's contesting for the first time is more popular than Tonye Cole. LP will get sympathy votes same way APC will. PDP will be the major loser as long as presidential election in Rivers State is concern.
Akuko ndi mgbu.

Where will the fugitive Fubara get his votes from after his godfather have successfully burnt down all the bridges that brought him to power?
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
chrisxxx:

APC will win which state? Make I no slap u ooo
the APC will win the Rivers Guber elections in 2023
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Oghene1st: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Igbos should just learn abeg. You NDeltans apart from AIbom and Cross River are always ready to betray. Your betrayal takes you no way at the end.

Our oyel our oyel. Dirty looking small boy Ditari

Is there any region and people as dirty as yours? People wey dey run from their homeland to foreign man land before dem fit eat.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Allen102: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Na you go make Apc win in Rivers state come 2023? You sound so confident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by BlackSaints: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

But Wike and Amaechi working for a common goal depsite their differences would yield a great result.
Great result? undecided You mean by campaigning for Tinubu? Lol.
With the way things are going, peter obi and Atiku stand a better chance in Rivers state than Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by AwkaFinest: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Advocate500:
Amaechi is not on the ballot mind you.delta state have the same voting strength as rivers state, if not more than.

Nope Delta State does not have same voting strength as Rivers. Amaechi is not in the ballot, but his puppet is for the governorship election.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by tfelicityk(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
When I once said the politicians understood themselves than the mere followers...

The politicians will say this and meant something else in their heart...

I like the duo sha... It is good that they work together and let go their political difference...
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by CasNova: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
A tale of two losers.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Golan007: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
BlackSaints:
Great result? undecided You mean by campaigning for Tinubu? Lol.
With the way things are going, peter obi and Atiku stand a better chance in Rivers state than Tinubu.

Did Tinubu stand a chance in Rivers before?

The idea is to cut it to size.

Catch up man.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by AwkaFinest: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Akuko ndi mgbu.

Where will the fugitive Fubara get his votes from after his godfather have successfully burnt down all the bridges that brought him to power?

I can see you know nothing about Rivers politics
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Karemarealty288(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Igbo love who? Inconsequential people.

No go die on top Igbo matter on nairaland.....Igbo boys are making and burning money and you are here spewing trash......make hunger no kill you onto matter wey pass you. Oghene stop being lazy....go and hustle.

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by BlackSaints: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Siminialayi Fubara is likely to be the governor of Rivers State. So how Apc wan carry win?
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Akpabio and Uduaghan? Sorry oh. Akpabio is not popular outside Akwa Ibom, same with Udughan, he is not popular outside Delta. The duo do not even have any appeal other than being Governors.

But you see Wike, forget it. The whole South South is quiet like a cemetery. I am a 100 per cent Deltan. Not the Igbo Deltan. I am telling wholeheartedly that if Wike decided to support a goat, I will support that goat.

Wike has a cult like movement in Rivers, Delta and Edo. I can't say about Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa for now.

You're deceiving yourself. Wike has a cult like movement in which country? He's not even loved that much here in rivers state.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by BlackSaints: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

Did Tinubu stand a chance in Rivers before?

The idea is to cut it to size.

Catch up man.
DOA lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by blowjohn(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
But this wike is popular sha
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by iyblaq(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Akpabio and Uduaghan? Sorry oh. Akpabio is not popular outside Akwa Ibom, same with Udughan, he is not popular outside Delta. The duo do not even have any appeal other than being Governors.

But you see Wike, forget it. The whole South South is quiet like a cemetery. I am a 100 per cent Deltan. Not the Igbo Deltan. I am telling wholeheartedly that if Wike decided to support a goat, I will support that goat.

Wike has a cult like movement in Rivers, Delta and Edo. I can't say about Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa for now.
Including Cross River brother, we are all saddened by the event. If Wike decamp today we will all support him

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Halo22: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
This visit is suspicious hoha! I'm very certain those men are up to something. Let's keep watching them.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Allen102: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
BlackSaints:

Siminialayi Fubara is likely to be the governor of Rivers State. So how Apc wan carry win?
Exactly, maybe him know something wey we no know
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by chrisxxx(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

You don't know the Wike effect.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by LordOfTheGame: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is only hated by you Igbos. But you guys are inconsequential in the the scheme of things.

Erue!

...and if we talk about leaving the fake union called Nigeria, you'll still be crying out blood.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Allisgud: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol Even in that Akwa ibom that you claimed Akpabio was popular did he even win a single councillor seat for the APC?

Wike has offended the Igbos, Ogonis and most recently Ijaws so how exactly is he popular?

He has even gone to insult the Edo state Governor and you claim he is popular in Edo? How exactly?how u dey define popular self,go and check ur dictionary

Where exactly is his major support base?
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by rigarmortis: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Which one be 100 percent Deltan again. So asaba ppl are 50 percent Delta?

Wike is 100 perfect south south? Kindly explain it to me I'm not getting it

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by yusufmurry: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Umahi is OBIdiently ATIKUlated for Tinubu
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
XerXers:

People in that region do not follow their politicians blindly. If you want to win bring a good candidate loved by the people. Nobody votes for a bad candidate there because he allied with certain "heavyweights"
How else do you expect the people to love Tinubu. How else. Show me anyother politician in this country that enjoys the kind of followership that Tinubu commands among his followers
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by AmazingELixir: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin

I suspect buhari passed a message to Wike through Dave umahi concerning the soon to commence criminal prosecution of Amaechi and his stooge Cole..buhari is a major beneficiary of the money stolen from the sales of Rivers assets.

It is almost impossible for Amaechi to wriggle out of the net Wike is weaving for him and Cole, buhari needs Wike to calm down.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
I thought Okowa would have said "he is not an igbo man, just like this Mr bleaching emperor Wike who had been failing woefully. "

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by byteem: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol Even in that Akwa ibom that you claimed Akpabio was popular did he even win a single councillor seat for the APC?

Wike has offended the Igbos, Ogonis and most recently Ijaws so how exactly is he popular?

He has even gone to insult the Edo state Governor and you claim he is popular in Edo? How exactly?

Where exactly is his major support base?

Please help me ask them wike is a persona no grata as it stands.. he will be barnished to political oblivion f try ts
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by RobsonsTARz: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
My broda relax, i am from Rivers and what you just said maybe an effect outside our state. Inside the state people wey no send Wike work plenty pass we wey want am as PDP flag bearer

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by arantess: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

figment of your imagination grin

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by FamTomx2(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

See this one. Wike don't give a Bleep about Igbos. His fan base is South South. Who give a Bleep about Igbos? Give your support and fanship to your Obi.

Loud mouth wike is a sore loser and continually will be..

Pls, allow him to lick his wounds in peace. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by arantess: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
RobsonsTARz:
My broda relax, i am from Rivers and what you just said maybe an effect outside our state. Inside the state people wey no send Wike work plenty pass we wey want am as PDP flag bearer
let him stay in delta and be capping for rivers people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) / How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.