Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (64860 Views)

Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by alshalz(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol Even in that Akwa ibom that you claimed Akpabio was popular did he even win a single councillor seat for the APC?

Wike has offended the Igbos, Ogonis and most recently Ijaws so how exactly is he popular?

He has even gone to insult the Edo state Governor and you claim he is popular in Edo? How exactly?

Where exactly is his major support base?
His deep pockets

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Advocate500: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Akpabio and Uduaghan? Sorry oh. Akpabio is not popular outside Akwa Ibom, same with Udughan, he is not popular outside Delta. The duo do not even have any appeal other than being Governors.

But you see Wike, forget it. The whole South South is quiet like a cemetery. I am a 100 per cent Deltan. Not the Igbo Deltan. I am telling wholeheartedly that if Wike decided to support a goat, I will support that goat.

Wike has a cult like movement in Rivers, Delta and Edo. I can't say about Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa for now.
i live in rivers state, i don't know where wike love is coming from, river state is PDP loaded, as good as tonye cole candidate looks like ,the support of PDP in the state is making it looks like PDP will win the state irrespective of who is in charge.

The igbos formed the major support base of wike ,so if you in agreement that the igbos supporters have left him ,that means is finished, Bayelsa delegates gave him zero votes, just incase you forget, ijaws don't support someone without benefit, same with his ikwere brothers.

His genuine support group have left him, those shouting his name now are the ones that were personally involved.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by AwkaFinest: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Advocate500:
i live in rivers state, i don't know where wike love is coming from, river state is PDP loaded, as good as tonye cole candidate looks like ,the support of PDP in the state is making it looks like PDP will win the state irrespective of who is in charge.

The igbos formed the major support base of wike ,so if you in agreement that the igbos supporters have left him ,that means is finished, Bayelsa delegates gave him zero votes, just incase you forget, ijaws don't support someone without benefit, same with his ikwere brothers.

His genuine support group have left him, those shouting his name now are the ones that were personally involved.

Yes PDP may win state election in Rivers, but presidential is a doubt. 2 things will occur in Rivers during the presidential election, 1. There'll be massive voters apathy, 2. PDP may not win, but even if they do which is unlikely the vote will be very low. Amaechi and Abe's sympathizers will be allowed to run their show. No stopping APC goons from doing their thing
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Advocate500: 11:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Igbo love who? Inconsequential people.
you have left the base of the argument and concentrate your effort on attacking his tribe,when they do same in return to you ,you will start shouting hate,signs of defeat.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Mention your tribe if na your mama born you well, then let's compare achievements from your tribe vs Igbos on the scale of national, individual and global relevance and achievements, are you game?
Na Urhobo Man. I wonder How Oghene1st could be his moniker when he's full of hatred for his fellow Nigerians Just because they are Igbos .

How's that people fear Ndigbo like God/god

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Advocate500: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2022
AwkaFinest:

Yes PDP may win state election in Rivers, but presidential is a doubt. 2 things will occur in Rivers during the presidential election, 1. There'll be massive voters apathy, 2. PDP may not win, but even if they do which is unlikely the vote will be very low. Amaechi and Abe's sympathizers will be allowed to run their show. No stopping APC goons from doing their thing
sincerely speaking their is no presence of APC in river state, people here hate the name Tinubu, the kind of political followership down south is different from the one practice by the westerners.

That cult followership of someone is not here. No matter how most of you view wike popularity outside river state is not same here.

It will be stupid of wike to work against a more assured victory of PDP in the presidential election than a pipe dream of Tinubu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by ictplotter(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Akpabio and Uduaghan? Sorry oh. Akpabio is not popular outside Akwa Ibom, same with Udughan, he is not popular outside Delta. The duo do not even have any appeal other than being Governors.

But you see Wike, forget it. The whole South South is quiet like a cemetery. I am a 100 per cent Deltan. Not the Igbo Deltan. I am telling wholeheartedly that if Wike decided to support a goat, I will support that goat.

Wike has a cult like movement in Rivers, Delta and Edo. I can't say about Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa for now.
Mumu which Edo and Delta?
Politics is not initial gra gra or by noise. Wike is just a noise maker like Ayo Fayose, let him go to Apc and see fire there. Even the Umahi self is now a political orphan in his own state. Despite being a site governor.

9 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Graysons: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Advocate500:

Ijaws in Rivers state are the ones who made Wike governor in 2015 if not for their support,Wike won't have be governor of Rivers State,so what nonsense are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
AwkaFinest:

grin there will be nothing like voter apathy in any part of Southern Nigeria in the 2023 elections.

The PDP and LP would share the bulk of the votes in the presidential elections.

However the APC will win the state governorship elections
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Graysons:
Ijaws in Rivers state are the ones who made Wike governor in 2015 if not for their support,Wike won't have be governor of Rivers State,so what nonsense are you talking about?
Ijaws,igbos , Ogonis all voted for Wike but he has lost the support the these three major ethnic groups.

Wike is addicted to political suicide.I wonder if he has advisers at all.He is very lucky he is not going for second term

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Peacecore:
Umahi has nothing to regret. He saw what that was coming on time bcoz he wouldn't have gotten PDP ticket if he had stayed. Besides he left when he discovered that the party structure has been highjacked by Abuja politicians. Now has a firm grip of APC structure in d state and 80% sure of producing his successor n going to the Senate, then tell what he lose
APC to win in Ebonyi state Lol cheesy grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by chrisxxx(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

grin there will be nothing like voter apathy in any part of Southern Nigeria in the 2023 elections.

APC will win which state? Make I no slap u ooo

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by fyneguy: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is loved all over South South. Wike is the second Jonathan of South South. Wike joining APC is end of the road for PDP in South South. South South is currently quiet and grieving. It is because of what happened to Wike.

But Okowa na South South too nah

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by DrGeoAngel: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Wike is loved all over South South. Wike is the second Jonathan of South South. Wike joining APC is end of the road for PDP in South South. South South is currently quiet and grieving. It is because of what happened to Wike.

Joke of the millennium

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Owologbo(m): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

where you come from? Keep deceiving yourself with a name that that you cannot explain.
See as you give yourself Oghene1st.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by AwkaFinest: 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

APC will lose governorship election in Rivers simply because Tonye Cole is not a known politician in Rivers State. Even Fubara that's contesting for the first time is more popular than Tonye Cole. LP will get sympathy votes same way APC will. PDP will be the major loser as long as presidential election in Rivers State is concern.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by AwkaFinest: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Advocate500:
sincerely speaking their is no presence of APC in river state, people here hate the name Tinubu, the kind of political followership down south is different from the one practice by the westerners.

That cult followership of someone is not here. No matter how most of you view wike popularity outside river state is not same here.

It will be stupid of wike to work against a more assured victory of PDP in the presidential election than a pipe dream of Tinubu.

It will be stupid of Wike to work against PDP, but not stupid enough for PDP to work against Wike grin
Election still several months away. Watch and see what will happen in presidential election in Rivers State. This time there'll be no Wike to stop APC rigging. Note that APC election in Rivers is to write result. They are not in Rivers to do any election.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by porthouse7(f): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

werey ni bobo yi oo... Follow goat like how

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by ChoCho54(f): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

You mean Akwa Ibom, Edo, Bayelsa, CRS are all under the influence and benevolence of Wike?

Kikikikikikiki grin

7 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by ChoCho54(f): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
porthouse7:
werey ni bobo yi oo... Follow goat like how
My sister I think they are talking about another Wike.

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by porthouse7(f): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

So we have pure and inpure Niger-delta citizens?

I am telling you political fact and you are blabbering.

Akpabio was very popular yet he could not win a single councillor seat for the APC in Akwa ibom state true or false?

People of Edo state was very livid with Tinubu after his broadcast on the eve of the Edo Guber elections making people troop out enmasse to vote for the PDP true or false

APC has never won presidential elections in Edo state even when oshiomhole was Governor true or false?
u are not making sense, do u know obi is indirectly working for APC
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by porthouse7(f): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

No allow them to deceive themselves.Wike became politically finished after the oyigbo massacre.

Rivers PDP Candidates will suffer in the next general elections
South South love wike more after oyigbo massacre
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Esama: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
And so? Igbo vote in south south?
PaChukwudi44:

Lol Even in that Akwa ibom that you claimed Akpabio was popular did he even win a single councillor seat for the APC?

Wike has offended the Igbos, Ogonis and most recently Ijaws so how exactly is he popular?

He has even gone to insult the Edo state Governor and you claim he is popular in Edo? How exactly?

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

See this one. Wike don't give a Bleep about Igbos. His fan base is South South. Who give a Bleep about Igbos? Give your support and fanship to your Obi.

Igbos should just learn abeg. You NDeltans apart from AIbom and Cross River are always ready to betray. Your betrayal takes you no way at the end.

Our oyel our oyel. Dirty looking small boy Ditari

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by ProudImolite: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tinubu urchins are very funny, you think Wike and Umahi will work for Tinubu? grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Peacecore: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

APC to win in Ebonyi state Lol cheesy grin grin
You're typing outside Ebonyi or don't know what's up. Presently in Ebonyi state, PDP has been destroyed. They have two candidates. No matter what, Umahi will have his way.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Bimpe29: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
No permanent enemies in Politics.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
The Ministry is fast growing and navigating positively.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Advocate500: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
AwkaFinest:

It will be stupid of Wike to work against PDP, but not stupid enough for PDP to work against Wike grin
Election still several months away. Watch and see what will happen in presidential election in Rivers State. This time there'll be no Wike to stop APC rigging. Note that APC election in Rivers is to write result. They are not in Rivers to do any election.
Amaechi is not on the ballot mind you.delta state have the same voting strength as rivers state, if not more than.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by TooMuchStuff: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Edo people love Wike die.....
He's one of them.
Lion King hearted man like EDOs
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by DMerciful(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Go to YouTube and search Atiku speaking fulfude and you'll find it. You wont see for Bubu soeaking fulfude
Peacecore:
so southern Cameroon is Fulani bah.

Wetin man no hear for NL
Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by SaintBishop: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
ChoCho54:
You mean Akwa Ibom, Edo, Bayelsa, CRS are all under the influence and benevolence of Wike?

Kikikikikikiki grin
Na mumu they worry that Oghene1st

6 Likes

Re: Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt by Uteghe(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Politicians don't really quarrel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling / Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.