Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? (68161 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Emdebby2: 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
If this is true then the guy has selfcontrol. Or maybe the guy is just pretending to be a saint on the first night.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Funflipper: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
lol, hope say we no go come dey hia say the John Thomas dey in a state of coma o.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:
if your kpekus no overheat.. Call me bastard

grin grin grin tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by juman(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:
Confused and useless gender.

I'm not a gentleman at all oo... I go use my cucumber shift her womb on a first date at my house.

As I dey so.. I no get joy ooo. Shey you dey whine me ni.

What is the meaning of I no get joy?

I no get joy suppose to mean I am sad or in failure.
But people use it often, hence my supposed meaning may be incorrect.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by nedu2000(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
I envy him
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by GeneralPula: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
naija4life247:
Olosho is surprised. No free dicck again. If you want a dicck, you must work for it.

I never ever touch any lady that visits me even if she spends the night. Not until she touches me. It's a strategy that I have been using since around 1990. Even if she spends 30 nights with me, I will not touch her. I can wake up early in the morning and go and get another regular bedmate for sex, but I will not touch a new girl until she touches me.

Satan taught me that strategy, and I have used it for over three decades. It's not discipline, it's a very strategic plan to make ladies relax totally and have a wrong trust in you.

Hmmm..

I can relate..
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by MindHacker9009(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
The guy don masturbate tire allowing the guy to reason with his head not his rod. So he was able to put konji under control

2 Likes

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Funflipper: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
zionmde:
That guy is a real man
Any man that has total control over konji has already positioned himself for success. A man of respect and dignity

Not these cheap guys who call him a simp yet keep simping for their 3rd legs

Shut up! He is either a simp or he suffers from ED

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by CapitalBank: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Konjiboii:

Lol did she ask you "what are we" after the fvck? Perhaps you no tear her vulva reach and she's disappointed
I don't think she is disappointed in that sense bros... Cos I no b that kind guy. I know one babe wey no gree leave me cos of same thing. So I can't say it's because of that. I no be quick fire guy but slow and steady.

She was just feeling embarrassed and that she felt used (her main words)

Mind you, she get another guy wey she no sure of again as things don go silent between them.

My thought is she is feeling guilty in a way...

Na how to resolve the issue now I dey think.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by mightysemiu(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
This generation of women don't like gentlemen like that.

They prefer a man that treat them like a monster even on their first night with him �

If You Have a Good Capital Then Count Your Millions in Dollars:
�Amazon KDP (Earn in $$$)
�Big Boy Ecommerce (Earn in $$$)

These are passports to riches. You have several options and opportunities knocking on your door everyday. Refusing to open the door to your riches and success is naive.

Good Evening Everyone!!!

Except those that thinks making 10k from selling products in Nigeria is easier than making $500 from selling products in the US.

The earlier you realize the level of our poverty, the more eager you'll want to make a change.

In case you're wondering what's Big Boy Ecommerce? Just so you don't have to come to ask in my DM.

It's a Dropshipping method of selling. You'll be selling physical products on your website combining Shopify and Clickfunnel.

In case you're thinking "that's not new". Yes it's not new... It's shows it's legitimate business...

Whoever you heard this business from would always be talking in millions of dollars.

What makes this special is that you're not selling your products to Nigerians but rather to people in the USA, UK, Canada, New Zealand etc.

Those countries have high purchasing power. They buy things alot even what they may never use.

Selling to Nigerians is a lot difficult. Because Nigerians are very poor and so they rarely spend money unless it's very important.

But this time... You're selling to the rest of the world The big spenders. You'll be taught how to incorporate your business in the USA so you can accept credit cards and open PayPal legally without being banned.

Even if you happen to be the laziest person on earth doing this business, at least a profit of $100k a year is guaranteed and if you have a good work ethic, $1 million dollars is sure for you. That's why it's called Big Boy Ecommerce.

The Naira currency is in a mess right now. It's on a sharp downward trend.

Earning 100k monthly as an employee is now a suffering in disguise. What can you do with it in this era? If you only made a sale of $500 a day, you're already ahead of someone waiting for the end of 30days to receive monthly alawee.

Selling to Nigerians is a lot more harder. We're the 2nd highest poverty powerhouse in the world. Even when we buy things, we don't buy with happiness.

Making 10k sales in Nigeria is a lot harder than making $500 in the US. You won't even be getting your items returned because you're not going to be doing "Payment On Delivery".

They’ll be happy to pay on your websites and all you just need to do is to forward the order details to the manufacturer.

Boom!!! You've made a sale without talking or convincing anyone to buy. You can generate $2000+ daily on this business strategies.

P.S.: The Big Boys Ecommerce business is not for everyone. It's for people that want income upgrade and are ready to make 1 Million dollars a year income Dropshipping.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Backpedal: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lols, dat's ur gender nah.
They know how to Pretend!

Some will wear tight, short gown to visit a Guy and he pins them on the wall with kissing, she will be doing 'Felix, Stop na, i did not come here for dis o'.

After the banging and she putting her short gown back on, she will say 'If i knew you will do dis, i wouldnt have come!
Lolss.
Confusion
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Rickmann:

It's self-control
Only gentlemen understand this virtue.

If a guy can play nice, treat a lady right and still get the honey pot later..tell me, what's the fuss?

This is Peter Obi from r you
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by phemmyfour: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
BadRadio:
It's kinda hard to believe a guy would have his lady pass the night at his place on her first visit and not touch her?

Is that Simping or stupidity or Erectile dysfunction or he's just a gentleman with self-control? Or Gayism_

Lol
Hypocrite....no harm if you touch him first. Ladies should stop acting like they don't love sex. If you initiate the move, you won't die

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Whisk(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
What is strange about it. Gone through it and remained patient.
Finally, was given and I couldn't ask for more because I was compensated for my patience.
But, #NairaLanders don't whisper it to somebody's hearing please.
Happy Father's day.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by deavicky(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
BadRadio:
It's kinda hard to believe a guy would have his lady pass the night at his place on her first visit and not touch her?

Is that Simping or stupidity or Erectile dysfunction or he's just a gentleman with self-control? Or Gayism_

Lol
that does not make him a better guy I do that alot, what we achieve in doing that is to make the lady feel free and relax.
I had even done worse. the babe came twice from Kogi to ph and went untouched for the two times.

3 Likes

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Hafizah(f): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
There are still good men. Only that some have being taken

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by IyaTola: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Guderian(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Is everything abt sex.
Now a man who controls himself is automatically a simp shocked
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by IaaCOG: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
AdeniyiA:

To do what? Maybe you should speak for yourself. Many ladies believe that any man who is not interested in sleeping with them do not love them

Only ladies who lack home training feel a man must have sex with them to proof he loves them sex is not love, love is not sex..... Abstain premarital sex. It doesn't add anything to both parties involved, u are being drained both physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by ednut1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
This gender is just plain silly
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Atticusxsz(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
naija4life247:
Olosho is surprised. No free dicck again. If you want a dicck, you must work for it.

I never ever touch any lady that visits me even if she spends the night. Not until she touches me. It's a strategy that I have been using since around 1990. Even if she spends 30 nights with me, I will not touch her. I can wake up early in the morning and go and get another regular bedmate for sex, but I will not touch a new girl until she touches me.

Satan taught me that strategy, and I have used it for over three decades. It's not discipline, it's a very strategic plan to make ladies relax totally and have a wrong trust in you.

I don finally see my predecessor o! grin
I've being using same method for almost a decade as well and it's been straight on and precise with an extensive far reaching effect.
Someone experienced it with me 3 days back after spending the night at my place for the 1st time due to her being locked out due to lateness. She's initially uncomfortable. Although, she had no options and has taken a liking to me which was obvious by me but i no dey ever trust that gender at all. Also, me sef no too dey reason her to that extent. She later called me in the evening the next day and confessed to me on what was going through her mind while we were together till the break of dawn couple with the fears that accompanied it.
Babe was extremely shocked that i didn't make a move on her and was awake all through surfing the web and downloading stuffs online. I just smiled and laugh over it and up till today, babe dey on my neck. But as a PH boy wey just start small hustle like that after 4 years of rounding up service and searching 4 a job, i no too get time 4 myself again sef, let alone 4 babe. Na the bag our eyes dey fixated on nowadays. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Deeyarh(f): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

The next morning, she will say 'Daniel, now dat you forced urself on me, hope you are happy?

Next thing she'll say he raped her. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by IyaTola: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Boy there is nothing to resolve.
The first visit is usually an INTERVIEW, if you get a call back, you PASSED. Move on, your sex game is wacked
CapitalBank:

Bro, this thing happened to me. I don sex chat this babe tire, we talk all things and all and even about starting a relationship.

We met and I did it with her. She got angry and have been avoiding me since...

I became confused. Meanwhile, she didn't resist me o. She didn't complain until she left. She doesn't want to talk to me and say I should leave her alone.

How do I resolve this issue?
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Konjiboii: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
CapitalBank:
I don't think she is disappointed in that sense bros... Cos I no b that kind guy. I know one babe wey no gree leave me cos of same thing. So I can't say it's because of that. I no be quick fire guy but slow and steady.

She was just feeling embarrassed and that she felt used (her main words)

Mind you, she get another guy wey she no sure of again as things don go silent between them.

My thought is she is feeling guilty in a way...

Na how to resolve the issue now I dey think.

The way you dey reason her kon be like say you get feelings for her, if that's the case use her dey cure konji until she get her bearing or until you find her worthy to take serious for the long haul.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Ara21(f): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
bibianna:
Yes I believe there are such wonderful guys still out there! wink

When I met my husband, then boyfriend, we didn't do anything for six months of dating. I slept in his house 3 different nights before we finally started doing something. Something we are still going to be doing forever why the rush.

3 Likes

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Konjiboii: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
ViceGovernor:
Konjiboii cheesy

Na me boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by bentenny(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Actually, this might be a good strategy from the guy!
Being predictable is not attractive!
Guyman is bidding his time!
The more he stylishly keeps dodging her advances,the more she desires him and one day when she will almost want to rape him...that's when he will give her mind blowing bedmatics!
After that day,he will go back to default stage to avoid see finish! cool

3 Likes

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by IPG25(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wonderful,the guy is well disciplined

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by EmekaBlue(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
My soft work

One babe even rape me because of how i no dey touch her for night even as she is buck-naked

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by tysontim(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
deavicky:
that does not make him a better guy I do that alot, what we achieve in doing that is to make the lady feel free and relax.
I had even done worse. the babe came twice from Kogi to ph and went untouched for the two times.

Ha!! Easy o
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by AmazingELixir: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
bibianna:
Yes I believe there are such wonderful guys still out there! wink

Lolzz diswan say na wonderful guy....spare some seconds and consider what the mindset or perception of the affected lady would be like in the morning.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by alhaji04: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Baba wey don tire, him still dey go work d follow day... make d babe come on weekend. so it is not stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant / Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.