Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? (68164 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by BigDawsNet: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:
If she be Mami water, then I go be her papi water

You no dey fear ba shocked

Better save ur glory for your prospective family before one clean smooth babe use stroll swallow everything finish on bed

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by blacknoir: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:
Confused and useless gender.

I'm not a gentleman at all oo... I go use my cucumber shift her womb on a first date at my house.

As I dey so.. I no get joy ooo. Shey you dey whine me ni.
Lmao all of wuna they claim that u can move woman womb ,do u know that a whole baby can come out of it? Is ur stuff bigger than a baby??
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by promzy555(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Is there still wonderful ladies won't ask guys for money untill after marriage.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Scottz: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Something wey I de do steadily without stress
Pvssy no be gold or company
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by zudozz: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Becos u were already used to being touched by men... God save us from this Iniquity generation of women!

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by sinola(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
bibianna:
Yes I believe there are such wonderful guys still out there! wink

wht makes them wonderful! sleeping with your GF on first night is not out of place as long as there is mutual agreement.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Blackmanpro: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omo dat night she go collect wotowoto
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Kirkman: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
RenerdLiam:

I did that a lot.

Reason: I only have sex to satisfy my partner. Sex doesn’t give me the satisfaction that solving problems does.

So, if you want sex from me, you need to work towards it, I won’t just initiate it.

BUT I SATISFY MY PARTNER. AS LONG AS SHE WISH, I AM ON.

That aside, at 23 earning an average of 150k a month, and just planning to upgrade my skills and delve into a new career.

Is it right for me to start thinking about marriage.

The girl I love, (20) who loves me also, suddenly drive my thought towards it all of a sudden. Begin Dey advice me say I don ripe for marriage, to dry born pikin self.

Someone that is suppose to be thinking about furthering her education.

I am thinking of discussing this with her properly or just let her be.

I no get parent, I no get anyone to depend on. I hustle to get here and just started making it this year. Although, I understand that I am good looking and well nurtured, so she won’t want to lose me.

And even though her parents are rich, I don’t like the idea of seeking help. I want to be independently independent before I start thinking of serious relationship or marriage.

150k is too small to rely on. No saving yet or investment because I am still getting stuffs to upgrade my skills.

This is a pain in my heart, cause I love the girl.

Dey dull youself there you hear, another person go do your work for you and carry her put for him house. She can still take in for you and continue her education later.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Deborah98(f): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Zion243:

Debo!
What na grin
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Allisgud: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
zionmde:
That guy is a real man
Any man that has total control over konji has already positioned himself for success. A man of respect and dignity

Not these cheap guys who call him a simp yet keep simping for their 3rd legs
yes very correct
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Uchesis: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Maybe the real girlfriend just bleeped the snot out of him and completely emptied him an hour before you showed up.
sense will not kill u my guy grin
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Deborah98(f): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
AreaFada2:

But sha, I hope nobody will bother us with something like " NL fam, please help! My guy that I thought was a gentleman is secretly gay". Or " NL fam, please help! My guy that I thought was a gentleman is impotent". Now we are engaged and wedding fully planned. I just found out. grin cheesy grin
Be calming down joor. No be every water person suppose swim. Since we have swimming wetin we achieve. I used we as a general something though.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Deborah98(f): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
bonnyhope:

Deby...long time

How are you?
I dey ooooh na una people dey give me headache here but it's well.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Deborah98(f): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kelvin3476:
We plenty
No be for mouth undecided
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Lovelydaisies: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
He's either a good, decent and disciplined gentleman or he doesn't want her trouble. smiley I believe such guys exist. We can't generalise here.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Kelvin3476: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
No be for mouth undecided
U WAN TRY ?
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by mizzhathaway: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
what a thread...at least, some guys tricks have been busted,this I've learned.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Udemzy05: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Na wa ooo, wetin women really want for this life,wetin Una really want?

Omo na wa ooo,he no do you complain,he try to do una go still complain.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Jjhunt(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
After having a fun filled nite dunt forget to be obedient...dt is all we need nw to enjoy ur nite in peace.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ladies tho. See what she is capping!

If the guy had rushed her and taking her clothes off, she would have been saying 'Daniel, stop na, i dont want sex o' but will still stylishly open her thighs to give him the coochie to fvck!

The next morning, she will say 'Daniel, now dat you forced urself on me, hope you are happy?

Very funny and manipulative gender!
Hahahhahahaha that gender eh
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Villager01(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Self Control is a virtue
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by cooooooks(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
People don't know what they're asking for. You do this with a lady that you share an attraction with, she'll think you don't like her, you're gay, or some other excuse.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by SPAMBOX7: 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bruh! imma smash that pussy out she might have to go fix it. Who gentleman epp
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Udemzy05: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Georgejeez:
That I will never try again .
I know how many free pussies I have missed, all because I foolishly decided to play the gentleman on the first time of visit .
Some even told me later that I dulled their Vibe by not touching them during the first night , even when they shaved and came prepared.

Now the day a lady gather mind and enter my apartment , I must make move while gauging her reaction , if she encourages it I proceed but if she's adamant , I change topic.

Life na sense

Omo na sense you go use follow that gender ooo.

Dem dey complicated.
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Anaerobi(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yes.

We meet on Facebook, then she was posted to my base, after PPA, she came over to sleep, so she can go the next day.... She slept and next day as early as 5am I woke her to start preparing to go back. Babe prepared and went back. When went back, she began to ask me, what happened, I didn't touch her despite the signs, I laughed and told her she needed rest more than my touch.

She smiled and was speechless.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Slynation(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Georgejeez:
That I will never try again .
I know how many free pussies I have missed, all because I foolishly decided to play the gentleman on the first time of visit .
Some even told me later that I dulled their Vibe by not touching them during the first night , even when they shaved and came prepared.

Now the day a lady gather mind and enter my apartment , I must make move while gauging her reaction , if she encourages it I proceed but if she's adamant , I change topic.

Life na sense
hahahahahaha...I learnt this long time ago...!! In my case then, the girl left and said I'm not man enough, that word pain me and that's why I smart by force...

Any guy that didn't attempt to do anything is positioning himself for friendzone...
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Brunicekid(m): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
zionmde:
That guy is a real man
Any man that has total control over konji has already positioned himself for success. A man of respect and dignity

Not these cheap guys who call him a simp yet keep simping for their 3rd legs
Yeah... God Bless You so much for this comment!!!
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by lookingfly: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
BadRadio:
It's kinda hard to believe a guy would have his lady pass the night at his place on her first visit and not touch her?

Is that Simping or stupidity or Erectile dysfunction or he's just a gentleman with self-control? Or Gayism_

Lol
what about the second night? grin
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by JustcallmeFavou(f): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
I have absolute respect for men like this! Everything is not always about sex, shifting of womb, or showing ones sexual prowess. There will be a time for all these!

It shows he has self control, and was raised well. Not all those male folks that are moved by any size of breasts, and anything under skirts.

These types, you can't leave your friend, maid, or sister with them and have peace of mind that they won't want to have sex with them! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by Semaj77(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
BadRadio:
It's kinda hard to believe a guy would have his lady pass the night at his place on her first visit and not touch her?

Is that Simping or stupidity or Erectile dysfunction or he's just a gentleman with self-control? Or Gayism_

Lol

It's sad when I read comments like this , if a man doesn't make a move to have sex on the first night his girlfriend is spending with him , it doesn't mean anything. Maybe sex isn't just on his mind that night
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by vince96w2(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
BadRadio:

Lol
if he touches you, you will come here and say men are rapist or scum..He slept and you even disturbed him..He did touch and you still complain...Pls stop supporting Peter obi. ...Don't give us bad luck
Re: Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? by 01Casper: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Is It okay? Cuz most women will feel like he’s not man enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) / A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant / Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.