Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) (58661 Views)

2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Gozac: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
The way things are going I won't be surprised if Tinubu becomes the next president of Nigeria
Things are really working in his favour, my prayer is that he should be magnanimous in victory and should not go on a Vendetta mission to perceived enemies and traducers
He should be fair to people who didn't vote him otherwise his regime will just be like or worse than PMB'S regime

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by EmmyDJourno: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
Ugly mofo
baba pee poo panties consumer grin

Very ugly undecided
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by ken090693: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
VOTE ATIKULATED FOR PRESIDENT
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Way4orward: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Let see.....
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Femi316: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
His left hand is shaking badly
Biodun556:
But they said he can't raise or move the hand that produces many governors
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by wolesmile(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
honestivo:
We can't be desive(meaning?) again, Obi is the man
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by irunoko(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wisetrue99:
what agbero cannot do for Tinubu... grin grin grin grin grin magical hands that couldn't work in Edo

Make Buhari no just reason him matter grin

By the way, since he won the primaries, he's becoming less popular, or is it just me
I noticed too.but I observed that he's been forcing it with his "emilokan" banter
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Lacash: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Biodun556:
grin
Jagaban Borgue ��
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Originality007: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
am voting Obi
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by BadNews: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaijaBoy213:
Wetin concern me, Peter Obi come 2023

No Be Small Thing o, My Gas Just Finish Now Now, And I dey Short Of Funds Right now, Abeg Who Go Help Me With 3k Make I Run Go Buy biko. It Can Happen To Anyone. Zenith 2465627644 God bless ✌️

Borrow Money From Loan App
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Mikolo70(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
People just dey use ibos collect followers for social media.... Mugus.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by spencekat(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
jaxxy:
There's no magical hand anywhere. Apc was strong/united and pdp was struggling besides the division and defections to other parties.
Exactly
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
lilycasera:
I use to admire Tinubu back then,but truth be told..I don't think he can perform better than Buhari because of age and health...I'm � Obidient though.

No cap. Tinubu is a good politician / statesman. But with his current health status he "may" fail woefully. If he's able to to have a great cabinet, then his personal flaws may be covered by them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by SaintLucia: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yoruba agenda is to enter Aso Rock after Buhari tenure. Those that want to sit at home every Monday should continue to do so with their labourer candidate

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by engrchykae(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Biodun556:
are you proud that one man decides for millions?
You must be less than a man for you to take pride in such belittling of the entire men in a region.
It's true nnamdi Kanu pulls crowd but that is because he speaks the language of Biafra ( a popular ideology)
The same way buhari is popular because of his fundamentalist stand.
Out of buhari and nnamdi Kanu, it's understandable they are riding on regional ideologies.
But Tinubu rides on selfish ambition
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by ken090693: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Peter Obi self no go get pass 15 vote
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by iFESTAC680(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
What is magical about the hand?

Without rigging this election would the hand be magical?
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Asour: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
They call him Old, yet he is the most serious, smart working and hardworking of all the aspirants.

They call him sick, yet he is the Aspirant that has consulted and travelled the most in the last 3 months.

I sometimes wonder if some of us the so-called Young and healthy Nigerians can do the number of trips Asiwaju has done in recent weeks.

I hope and pray that hid time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians in all ramifications.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

I am no Tinubu fan or hater.

But he hasn't travelled the most across the country.
NE, NC & SW? Maybe.
But he hasn't been in the SE and was only in Calabar (of SS). There are politicians who have covered more grounds.

Not that ground covering guarantees anything though.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Elidrisy20: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaijaBoy213:
Wetin concern me, Peter Obi come 2023

No Be Small Thing o, My Gas Just Finish Now Now, And I dey Short Of Funds Right now, Abeg Who Go Help Me With 3k Make I Run Go Buy biko. It Can Happen To Anyone. Zenith 2465627644 God bless ✌️
guy use firewood,we dey stingy this days

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by oshionelecky: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wisetrue99:
what agbero cannot do for Tinubu... grin grin grin grin grin magical hands that couldn't work in Edo

By the way, since he won the primaries, he's becoming less popular, or is it just me

I think it's just you.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Yankee101: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Money
Bribery
Nothing magical
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by DanEmakoji(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Biodun556:

His left hand can't.
He is old and not everything is expected to be ok with him. I will vote for him if he chooses a Christian running mate.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by AK481(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
They call him Old, yet he is the most serious, smart working and hardworking of all the aspirants.

They call him sick, yet he is the Aspirant that has consulted and travelled the most in the last 3 months.

I sometimes wonder if some of us the so-called Young and healthy Nigerians can do the number of trips Asiwaju has done in recent weeks.

I hope and pray that hid time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians in all ramifications.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

Smart working by giving 10k bribes ?
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by saintadeola: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
The right hand is okay, but d video I watched,it’s like the left hand has partial stroke.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by tamdun: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
Ugly mofo
These idiots will complain when u insult their Saint obi

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by wiseoneking: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Biodun556:
grin
His actually supporting his hand on the man. Huh!
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by shegra58: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wisetrue99:

yes it is just you, because you have negative mind towards him you can't see anything good in him
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by boxypane(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
Ugly mofo
Small pikin and phone
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by iFESTAC680(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Biodun556:

Did you follow the election??
If you did, you would also notice that they did not just raise hands they also raised money to buy votes

Let's come clean to the generals

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by jrusky(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
Ugly mofo

Jesus!!! Calm down haba. Why all these bro?
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by iswallker(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

God bless Nigeria.

In the comfort of private jets bah - contunu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) / Chidiogo Akunyili Mimics Her Mother, Dora Akunyili's Posture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.