Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) (58663 Views)

2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by naija4life247: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afamsi:
The magic will not work for himself

Not every hand is like your father's hands of failure

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by adedayoa2(f): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Who dey breathe?
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by naija4life247: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
jnrbayano:
He will never enter Aso Rock

Where has your own father ever entered?
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by naija4life247: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
farouk2much:
The left side is paralyzed

Like your father's hands?
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by MrBONE2(m): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afamsi:

Worry no more Bwana grin
My KiVu Land King that raised the hands of all current African Presidents will raise Jagaban's hands to do the magic grin
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Beolly(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wisetrue99:
what agbero cannot do for Tinubu... grin grin grin grin grin magical hands that couldn't work in Edo

Make Buhari no just reason him matter grin

By the way, since he won the primaries, he's becoming less popular, or is it just me

Modified:

Everywhere just dey boring! Even his supporters here are empty, they don't have anything genuine to say except "no vote, no money" grin grin grin "nyanmiri" then "emilokan" as you rightly said undecided

Someone that couldn't stop the traffic gridlock in A papa until FG intervened is creating traffic jams everywhere today undecided SMH
Leave politician and face your hustle bro. Dragging a politician who doesn't give a hoot about you.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by fredoooooo: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kee yaself because of Tinubu, e no concern us ..
Tinubu 2023 cool
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Tareq1105: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afamsi:

You're not God.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by iscom(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
OK
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Enumerator(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
cheesy abi
Afamsi:
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Enumerator(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
He's meant to be a kingmaker and not king himself

Na that magic hand go Bleep am up
Biodun556:
grin
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by kruzomono(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
They call him Old, yet he is the most serious, smart working and hardworking of all the aspirants.

They call him sick, yet he is the Aspirant that has consulted and travelled the most in the last 3 months.

I sometimes wonder if some of us the so-called Young and healthy Nigerians can do the number of trips Asiwaju has done in recent weeks.

I hope and pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians in all ramifications.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

Can you make Tinubu or Atiku your manager if you have a company to manage, you guys keep forgetting that these politicians are suppose to be accountable.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by 9iceprince(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
farouk2much:

Na your papa help him raise it here right

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
He has used his hand to raise so many ELEYIs' hands that his hand now become shaky.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by 9iceprince(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaijaBoy213:
Wetin concern me, Peter Obi come 2023

No Be Small Thing o, My Gas Just Finish Now Now, And I dey Short Of Funds Right now, Abeg Who Go Help Me With 3k Make I Run Go Buy biko. It Can Happen To Anyone. Zenith 2465627644 God bless ✌️

Since Stingy Peter Obi is ok, nobody should send you money, let’s all join the Stingy group.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Whiteshield: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
jnrbayano:
He will never enter Aso Rock

Your Papa na gateman for Aso Rock.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Whiteshield: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
farouk2much:

You think jus hand is useless like your father's manhood.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by rickyrex(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
They call him Old, yet he is the most serious, smart working and hardworking of all the aspirants.

They call him sick, yet he is the Aspirant that has consulted and travelled the most in the last 3 months.

I sometimes wonder if some of us the so-called Young and healthy Nigerians can do the number of trips Asiwaju has done in recent weeks.

I hope and pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians in all ramifications.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
i will take him serious if he can do same in igboland. abi APC no dey exist there . currently aside west he has no structure in the south south and south east . let me leave north first. He is asiwaju of yoruba weaklying who think their destiny to rule can not come from GOD but tinubu
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Everlastingson: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
When people give the glory of winning a supposed election to one individual, it is because the election was rigged by that individual. The only scenario where this glory to one man apply is if it is the contestant that is commended for winning. For, pray, how can one individual say, I single handedly made him the Governor or President " in a supposed democratic enterprise? Is it not the people that decide? When somebody says, It is my turn to be President, If not me Buhari wouldn't have been President, or I made him the VP, it's because he's a thief who rigs elections. For, one individual cannot make somebody the President of a country. Nigerians must reject such individual for elective positions coz he will do worse if allowed to be President.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
With all the vote buying that went down that day! The Zoo is about to explode..
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by rickyrex(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Osun is next

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Magic Hand Will Do Wander In Osun next month.

Asiwaju Jargaban On Your Mandate I Stand Gidigba
lol someone wey claim to build lagos but cant build his fathers house osun. what a shame. let him go and transform an empty osun to be like lagos i will take him serious and not someone who build on an existing structure of a state that was ones the capital of nigeria
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by CSTRR: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
[/quote][quote author=Pakute post=113956052]
Go and rescue your parents in your region being fed with kerosene by your Governors. #400 and a bottle of malt were given to your parents as an inducement in the last Anambra election. Hypocritical losers.
https://www.nairaland.com/6834282/anambra-election-400-malt-shared
That picture was not during elections, you clown.

Wrong as it may look, it's not an inducement.

There is everything wrong with sharing kerosene or money for votes.

The abia state government is one of the worst in the world.

Is that a good example to copy?
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by FuckOsuPigs: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
Ugly mofo
baba pee poo panties consumer grin

Cry me a river grin
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by statesman6: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
lilycasera:
I use to admire Tinubu back then,but truth be told..I don't think he can perform better than Buhari because of age and health...I'm � Obidient though.
At least cabals will not thrive in his government. Na cabals destroy buhari
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
nwokoocha:
cool

One peculiar thing about the top three guys battling it out for the 001 seat, is that neither of them is there for the money.

One has milked Nigeria well enough systematically, and just wants to answer President by all means. He lives in Dubai full-time and only comes around every 4 years to contest for the Presidency.

He doesn't understand the struggle of the average Nigerian. He doesn't care so much. If he loses this one, he will go back to Dubai and wait out the next 4 years before coming out again.

Besides the fact that his ambition is scary, we can't afford to have a Paul Biya of Cameroun as President.

Another has been controlling Lagos treasury since 2003. He just wants to fulfill his lifetime political ambition of answering President, even if he dies the next day after swearing-in.

He would properly share Nigeria like cake to his boys....just like he did in Lagos. At the end of the day, he would teach us what being "fantastically corrupt" actually means.

The other was already a billionaire before 2003, and quite content with himself. He doesn't need your money for anything. He wants to be President to reset things and lay the foundation for systemic governance in future.

He relates with the struggles of the average Nigerian, understands what Nigeria needs, and has volunteered himself to save us from impending catastrophe. Win or lose, he would most likely not contest again.

It is up to us to choose wisely.

~ Mohammed Sanusi cool

It's a pity there are only top2 actually and if Nigerians want to go by your " Paul Biya of Cameroun " thingy, then we have only one top guy who has raised so many governors hands up that his hand has become shaky as a result.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Parachoko: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
rickyrex:
lol someone wey claim to build lagos but cant build his fathers house osun. what a shame. let him go and transform an empty osun to be like lagos i will take him serious and not someone who build on an existing structure of a state that was ones the capital of nigeria
Did Tinubu rule Lagos State or Osun State?
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by rickyrex(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Person wey no fit transform his state of origin osun, but dey claim to transform lagos that has an existing structure of been the formal capital of nigeria. Abi that him brain wey him claim to outsource for capable hands govern lagos no dey work for osun. If he mean well for yorubas let him transform southwest entirely. No be for lagos wey him gi fit embezzle nah where him go dey keep him mouth. Cone dey claim asiwaju. Even if mad MAN contest for under APC HIM GO SUPPORT AM .
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by rickyrex(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Did Tinubu rule Lagos State or Osun State?
then he should stop raising the hands of bad candidate that cant transform their state or even interfaring in other peoples affairs. His recent issue with aregbeshola was it not because of his greed not to allow osun elect whosoever they want. As asiwaju moreso that he claim to be he should tranfer his ideas to other states within southwest
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Iko5000: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yep and the same hand will produce misery for Nigeria for ever and ever as his dynasties will rule Nigeria till it's destroyed completed .
Biodun556:
But they said he can't raise or move the hand that produces many governors
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Wisetrue99: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Beolly:

Leave Tinubu and face your hustle bro. Dragging a politician who doesn't give a hoot about you.
Bros, you self abandon hustle dey yarn nah

This matter consign everybody
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by OYEDIPE(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afamsi:
E go shock your generations.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Funflipper: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afamsi:

Are you referring to his Excellency, Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) / Chidiogo Akunyili Mimics Her Mother, Dora Akunyili's Posture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.