Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,587 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) (58675 Views)

2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by nwokoocha: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
cool

One peculiar thing about the top three guys battling it out for the 001 seat, is that neither of them is there for the money.

One has milked Nigeria well enough systematically, and just wants to answer President by all means. He lives in Dubai full-time and only comes around every 4 years to contest for the Presidency.

He doesn't understand the struggle of the average Nigerian. He doesn't care so much. If he loses this one, he will go back to Dubai and wait out the next 4 years before coming out again.

Besides the fact that his ambition is scary, we can't afford to have a Paul Biya of Cameroun as President.

Another has been controlling Lagos treasury since 2003. He just wants to fulfill his lifetime political ambition of answering President, even if he dies the next day after swearing-in.

He would properly share Nigeria like cake to his boys....just like he did in Lagos. At the end of the day, he would teach us what being "fantastically corrupt" actually means.

The other was already a billionaire before 2003, and quite content with himself. He doesn't need your money for anything. He wants to be President to reset things and lay the foundation for systemic governance in future.

He relates with the struggles of the average Nigerian, understands what Nigeria needs, and has volunteered himself to save us from impending catastrophe. Win or lose, he would most likely not contest again.

It is up to us to choose wisely.

~ Mohammed Sanusi cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by akin9ja78(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
Ugly mofo
baba pee poo panties consumer grin
You go soon die calm down
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Alawode01(m): 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
I heard some doubting Thomas are saying that the magic wouldn't work for himself, is a typical lie, if for the one he used during primary, they must have believe that jagaban is political theorist himself, take it or leave it by God grace Asiwaju is a pmb successor.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Taiggarr: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
Ugly mofo

Brng your mum and she'll beg for Tinubu to fucck her into a Coma..
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by OderaOdesigo: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Biodun556:
grin

You people are bad and need to stop this. Why do you want to give the children of hate and the people with social media structure hypertension?

You know they are always full of hate and the successes of others give them sifia pains.

Please don’t make them go and jump in the ocean yet. They must witness the success of this Jagaban they hate so much and after that they are free to hang!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Taiggarr: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
jnrbayano:
He will never enter Aso Rock

Yea...that's sure for your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father..
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Wisetrue99: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
shegra58:
yes it is just you, because you have negative mind towards him you can't see anything good in him
Bros no be so, be calming down small small grin
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Ezmans: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
They call him Old, yet he is the most serious, smart working and hardworking of all the aspirants.

They call him sick, yet he is the Aspirant that has consulted and travelled the most in the last 3 months.

I sometimes wonder if some of us the so-called Young and healthy Nigerians can do the number of trips Asiwaju has done in recent weeks.

I hope and pray that hid time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians in all ramifications.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
we are still waiting for buhari & APC 10,000 mega Watts of electric every four years & eradicating of terrorism because my people where killed in owo ondo state
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Goodnigga: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
They call him Old, yet he is the most serious, smart working and hardworking of all the aspirants.

They call him sick, yet he is the Aspirant that has consulted and travelled the most in the last 3 months.

I sometimes wonder if some of us the so-called Young and healthy Nigerians can do the number of trips Asiwaju has done in recent weeks.

I hope and pray that hid time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians in all ramifications.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
have you heard of infinite energy that the subconscious mind can access in case of emergency or impending danger? BAT has to tap in energy by force if not his life ambition will go down drain. Check out how come a pregnant woman is able to climb a fence when being chased by a dog of which normally she couldn't. It is how nature designed our subconscious mind. You self try am one day with an emergency or impending danger or loss, you will suddenly be bombarded with series of ideas or energy to make it possible. If he fails to be active like this, his main purpose and ambition will NEVER materialize.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Fucklove(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaijaBoy213:
Wetin concern me, Peter Obi come 2023

No Be Small Thing o, My Gas Just Finish Now Now, And I dey Short Of Funds Right now, Abeg Who Go Help Me With 3k Make I Run Go Buy biko. It Can Happen To Anyone. Zenith 2465627644 God bless ✌️
Naijaboy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by CSTRR: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yes.

His magical hand in bribing voters.

I can believe anybody would be proud of such a politician.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by irunoko(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wisetrue99:
what agbero cannot do for Tinubu... grin grin grin grin grin magical hands that couldn't work in Edo

Make Buhari no just reason him matter grin

By the way, since he won the primaries, he's becoming less popular, or is it just me

Modified:

Everywhere just dey boring! Even his supporters here are empty, they don't have anything genuine to say except "no vote, no money" grin grin grin then "emilokan" as you rightly said undecided

Someone that couldn't stop the traffic gridlock in A papa until FG intervened is creating traffic jams everywhere today undecided SMH
Lol leave that apapa traffic o.that apapa traffic is very deliberate and POLITICAL.some CABALS are making money off that area.those trailers parked there are paying to some (Powers that be)

As for that tinubu guy I'm not sure he has anything to offer.its so bad that his followers are doing t-shirt with the inscription "emilokan" grin they're even giving them free facecaps grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Twoodds: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
you are one of the problems in this country. u can see I started with small letter y because u do not deserve to b addressed with capital letters
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by bewla(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Biodun556:
But they said he can't raise or move the hand that produces many governors
shaking hand we move to

Osun then
Abj 2023
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Snakedoctor1: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Biodun556:

The raisee could actually raise the raiser. If you know, you know
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by PointZerom: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

God bless Nigeria.

When a fool speaks I know.
Buhari traveled more than any one, does that stop him from sleeping in London hospital for 104 days?
This was you guys hiped Buhari, repackaged him and sold him to Nigerians but when he got there he said and I quote..."old age will affect my performance".

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Veeryeasy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Shey 2023 dey come make him save himself make we see
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Emekaonline: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
Ugly mofo

Tinubu is finer than your Chimpazee orangutan father and mother
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by ogmask: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Biodun556:

Lol... Nothing we nor go hear. To be fare tinubu nor be bad administrator Na just say he is a member of the old brigade wey men don tire for. Las las the guy go still win the way I dey look am so.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Light78: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Last lagos governorship election

PDP 400k plus

APC , 500k plus

Him fit lose Lagos sef.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by CSTRR: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

God bless Nigeria.
The EFCC arrested over 70 apc vote buyers yesterday in ekiti.

The vote buying was so brazen that the efcc had to specify the political party.

Even keyamo could not deny it.
His only defence was that other parties do it too.

That is the hard work of your Tinubu.

Buying voters in a region plagued with chronic poverty.

Weaponizing the poverty of your Yoruba parents.
This oyebanji guy is going to recoup his investment in the next 4yrs in multiples of dollars.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
I'm asking when will these "loved" notorious men finish in line so that credible people will assume power!
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by CSTRR: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ekiti is said to be the fountain of knowledge.

With what I saw yesterday, it was more like the fountain of ignorance and poverty.

There is no knowledge there.

What happened there cannot even happen in anambra where the vast majority are illiterate traders.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by PointZerom: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Goodnigga:
have you heard of infinite energy that the subconscious mind can access in case of emergency or impending danger? BAT has to tap in energy by force if not his life ambition will go down drain. Check out how come a pregnant woman is able to climb a fence when being chased by a dog of which normally she couldn't. It is how nature designed our subconscious mind. You self try am one day with an emergency or impending danger or loss, you will suddenly be bombarded with series of ideas or energy to make it possible. If he fails to be active like this, his main purpose and ambition will NEVER materialize.

Well analyzed but those urchins won't reason with you. The same subconscious energy Buhari used and when he won he started lamenting that old age will affect his performance.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Twoodds: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
You think every woman is as loosed as ur mum? You son of a thousand father. Who knows if I was not among those that got ur mum pregnant for u because I heard she couldn't identify who was responsible for d doking that produced you
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Tzar(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigerians deserve no pity regarding the consequences of misgovernance. They are not better than their rotten leaders!
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Poverty is always a tool used to rig and win election. It’s unfortunate that even the poor people themselves cannot see this.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by CSTRR: 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigeria right now is in a unfortunate situation where the presidential candidates of the two top parties are world class looters.

Highly sophisticated in state capture and entrenching an institutional Network of corrupt patronage.

It has never happened before.

Nigerians don't know how bad their leadership is about to get in 2023.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Uteghe(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
Ugly mofo
The hate is gonna make you sick.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Athemisia: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
Ugly mofo
Your next president cheesy

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by DMerciful(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
By the time you realised the tsunami that's coming, it'd be too late. Keep saying elections arent won on SM
ishowdotgmail:
One thing I want people to know is that, putting likes on social media for a party or ranting about your dislike for another person can't do you well.

Elections aren't done on social media, people with PVC don't rant much online.

BAT2023
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by adedejifrancis2: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Where is PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) / How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling / Kashim Shettima Shares Photo Of His Undergraduate Days In UNIMAID (1989)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.