Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) (58844 Views)

2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture) / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Hezmatosky: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
They call him Old, yet he is the most serious, smart working and hardworking of all the aspirants.

They call him sick, yet he is the Aspirant that has consulted and travelled the most in the last 3 months.

I sometimes wonder if some of us the so-called Young and healthy Nigerians can do the number of trips Asiwaju has done in recent weeks.

I hope and pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians in all ramifications.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
You be Yoruba abi?
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by wonderr(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
Ugly mofo
baba pee poo panties consumer grin
try take some acid e dey cure chronic pains

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by jydeskill1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
Ugly mofo
Oga no need for this. Just promote and vote your own preferred candidate and allow the most popular candidate take the day. No one knows what the future holds healthwise. Be mindful of what you write about others.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Zion243(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afamsi:
The magic will not work for himself

Keep quiet!

He's overcame the greatest huddles already.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by focus2727(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
Ugly mofo
JAGABAN keep giving them brain torture and sleepless night.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Morenikeji090(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Shame be on to you..
Afamsi:
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Morenikeji090(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
To your Father..
SuRamzy:
Ugly mofo
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Whois(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
You have said it all boss. It's will be a shame if either Tinubu or Atiku becomes president when we have a Peter Obi on the ballot paper.
nwokoocha:
cool

One peculiar thing about the top three guys battling it out for the 001 seat, is that neither of them is there for the money.

One has milked Nigeria well enough systematically, and just wants to answer President by all means. He lives in Dubai full-time and only comes around every 4 years to contest for the Presidency.

He doesn't understand the struggle of the average Nigerian. He doesn't care so much. If he loses this one, he will go back to Dubai and wait out the next 4 years before coming out again.

Besides the fact that his ambition is scary, we can't afford to have a Paul Biya of Cameroun as President.

Another has been controlling Lagos treasury since 2003. He just wants to fulfill his lifetime political ambition of answering President, even if he dies the next day after swearing-in.

He would properly share Nigeria like cake to his boys....just like he did in Lagos. At the end of the day, he would teach us what being "fantastically corrupt" actually means.

The other was already a billionaire before 2003, and quite content with himself. He doesn't need your money for anything. He wants to be President to reset things and lay the foundation for systemic governance in future.

He relates with the struggles of the average Nigerian, understands what Nigeria needs, and has volunteered himself to save us from impending catastrophe. Win or lose, he would most likely not contest again.

It is up to us to choose wisely.

~ Mohammed Sanusi cool
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Bridget95(f): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
They call him Old, yet he is the most serious, smart working and hardworking of all the aspirants.

They call him sick, yet he is the Aspirant that has consulted and travelled the most in the last 3 months.

I sometimes wonder if some of us the so-called Young and healthy Nigerians can do the number of trips Asiwaju has done in recent weeks.

I hope and pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians in all ramifications.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Instead of you to praise your creator like this you are almost worshipping Tinubu who can't out live 20yrs more.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by biggie73(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
Ugly mofo
...you should raise issues with Jagaban, not insult.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by biggie73(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afamsi:
...don't bet on it.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Bbbw: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Keneeby(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Let Apc/Tinubu come to Akwa Ibom and win election let us see.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by wonderr(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wisetrue99:
what agbero cannot do for Tinubu... grin grin grin grin grin magical hands that couldn't work in Edo

Make Buhari no just reason him matter grin

By the way, since he won the primaries, he's becoming less popular, or is it just me

Modified:

Everywhere just dey boring! Even his supporters here are empty, they don't have anything genuine to say except "no vote, no money" grin grin grin "nyanmiri" then "emilokan" as you rightly said undecided

Someone that couldn't stop the traffic gridlock in A papa until FG intervened is creating traffic jams everywhere today undecided SMH
continue being obstreperous, I hope your hullabaloo here will be enough to make your Obi win his election on social media,
It will surprise all OBI-tuarians that he won't even win his polling unit
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by jnrbayano(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Taiggarr:

Yea...that's sure for your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father..

Best wishes to your father dear
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Misterone: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
lilycasera:
I use to admire Tinubu back then,but truth be told..I don't think he can perform better than Buhari because of age and health...I'm � Obidient though.
Obi that has a pass in psychology! Only a failure can get that kind of grade. As you can see, apart from the drug deals that made him rich, everything else he touches fails. One thing he has going for him though. is his mouth. He is what they call elenu. He is a snake charmer. His 8years in Anambra was without results. Someone that will collect federal allocation and deposit in a commercial bank. Later when he was caught, he claimed he was saving the money for the people of Anambra. Obi is a scam..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by CasNova(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Biodun556:
But they said he can't raise or move the hand that produces many governors
What a sarcasm.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Lionnation: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Biodun556:
they said, or you bactually withnessed it
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by ponishah: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
One thing I want people to know is that, putting likes on social media for a party or ranting about your dislike for another person can't do you well.

Elections aren't done on social media, people with PVC don't rant much online.

BAT2023
You guys are always getting this wrong!
You can't underestimate the power of the social media and other media.
It is not about saying that elections are not done online.

The reality is population distribution and statistics, the population of the electorates that are online and social media compliant are very low compared to those who are not.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Halo22: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
No doubt, Tinubu has the southwest as his strong hold, what I don't know is if he can extend the influence to other southern zones before thinking about the North.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Raph82(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afamsi:
E go shock u
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by BabaO2: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
lilycasera:
I use to admire Tinubu back then,but truth be told..I don't think he can perform better than Buhari because of age and health...I'm � Obidient though.
Not a sincere comment and observation.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Kenmatt(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Biodun556:

Are you very sure Tinubu didn't hang his hand on the man's hand?
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by deltaprincess(f): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Afamsi:

So you said before the primaries.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by RedPill01: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Life is beautiful with Jesus Christ in you.

This is another beautiful opportunity for you to confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Say oh Lord my God, I come to you in the Name of Jesus Christ.

I accept that you die and was raisen back to life for my justification; by Faith I received eternal life into my spirit today.
Now I am born again.

If you said this simple prayer.

Congratulation and welcome to the family of God.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Enyimbamercedes: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Somebody who cannot hold up his own left hand.

Allow a free and fair election.

No vote buying, no ballot snatching, no voter intimidation
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Pakute: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
CSTRR:

The EFCC arrested over 70 apc vote buyers yesterday in ekiti.

The vote buying was so brazen that the efcc had to specify the political party.

Even keyamo could not deny it.
His only defence was that other parties do it too.

That is the hard work of your Tinubu.

Buying voters in a region plagued with chronic poverty.

Weaponizing the poverty of your Yoruba parents.
This oyebanji guy is going to recoup his investment in the next 4yrs in multiples of dollars.

Go and rescue your parents in your region being fed with kerosene by your Governors. #400 and a bottle of malt were given to your parents as an inducement in the last Anambra election. Hypocritical losers.
https://www.nairaland.com/6834282/anambra-election-400-malt-shared

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
The hand that shook the Powers that be.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Cromagnon: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wisetrue99:
what agbero cannot do for Tinubu... grin grin grin grin grin magical hands that couldn't work in Edo

Make Buhari no just reason him matter grin

By the way, since he won the primaries, he's becoming less popular, or is it just me

Modified:

Everywhere just dey boring! Even his supporters here are empty, they don't have anything genuine to say except "no vote, no money" grin grin grin "nyanmiri" then "emilokan" as you rightly said undecided

Someone that couldn't stop the traffic gridlock in A papa until FG intervened is creating traffic jams everywhere today undecided SMH
apapa is a federal road. Be wise
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Brightest04(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

God bless Nigeria.
You called crookedness being smart? This is why you all will continue to live in the shadows of these old stealers of destiny. Awo brightened people's future when he was, but you people sold him to the Fulanis by refusing to let him lead the country to brighter the future of its citizens.
Today a man came massacring your future and that of your kids born and unborn by stealing all what should have keeps you going, and you're licking his anus and praising him. It's sad.
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by Stronghold91: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
madridguy:
Jagaban of Africa.
baba deserves victory
Re: Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) by naija4life247: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
Ugly mofo

Post your father, let's see if we won't all vomit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye’s Son Reacts As Ikorodu Bois Mimic His Father In The Hospital / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.