Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father (16167 Views)

What Habits Did You See In Your Father That You Are Determined To Sustain? / As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by vincentjk(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

Is this the same Vincent that served in Chari maigumeri barracks, year 2016.

Lol no not me bro

Happy Sunday/father's day btw

1 Like

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by juman(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Layi4real:
My Dad na my Jeaus........ Sacrificing his own life for his children to live...... I came from a family background full of witchcraft.....
I only get to knw after his death when one of my sister was stopped in the market nd a strange person telling her that her father is her saviour.
Then it make me remember my dad prayer everyday after Salat that any death that ft carry his children should instead carry him...... Happy father's day

Hmmm.
Your post remind me.
I got one uncle, he was pain in the ass.
He said he became mad and his sister was the witch that bewitched him to become mad.

People asked him how come a mad person know that you are mad?
He was not mad but seeking for attention to get more money from their super rich brother.
Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by iykofias(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
vincentjk:

Eeyah, hope you made him proud?
sure did

3 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by rayornb(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
He sold his shares In Intercontinental Bank PLC for me to be able to attend the Secondary School of my Choice.

12 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by kikilove(f): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
callmetoniaa:
Non of the above.. my dad never did any thing for me.. all I am, and all I ever had was from my mum.. I had one of the most useless dad in the world.. some times I wonder why men birth kids tht they can't Carter for.. why get married when u can't take care of ur family, why give birth when u can nurture them.. I no just understand.. my papa eeeh e go win award for the most useless dad in the world
I feel u dear,story of my life

3 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Simplelion: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
He was a father, best friend and brother at the same time, the only man I could close eyes and sign a cheque for...how I wish money can bring the dead back to life.

11 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Shakathezulu1: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
vincentjk:

Lol no not me bro

Happy Sunday/father's day btw
Sighted bro.
Na when I start to dey pay bills, I cum dey reason, how my papa take do am.
Man sent 5 children, from Creche to B.Sc come still dey sort us once in a while.
I no love my papa again, na respect I dey give am. E no easy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by vincentjk(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
After all this online praises na still ogogoro nna go still buy give the father's.

Make a meaningful comment for once abi u no get papa?

Nawa for you o

8 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Zedoo(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Time to celebrate poverty as sacrifice.....

1 Like

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Raychee(f): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
He's not perfect. I mean, no one is though. We lost my mum when we were barely older than babies, so he raised us on his own for a couple years. Inbetween, he got a better job offer (less struggle, more money) that would require him relocating "without us of course". He declined. I didn't really value it then but now that I'm older, i see that it was really selfless. smiley

17 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
If you are a father, please let be good father to your family.

If you are planning to become a father, please take time to know how the system works because its not easy to become a responsible father.

It takes pains, sweat, sacrifice, discipline, resources, prayer and knowledge/wisdom/understanding to become a responsible father.

We can learn from the response of some people here, what story will your family made about you in the future as a father?

Cares!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
As a stubborn and dad favorite �
He flogged me one day with his belt and injured � me unknowingly I was bleeding to death ,when he came out to check on me why I stop crying suddenly he saw me lying down in pool of blood he rushed me to hospital started crying that will he never touch me again.
Lost him when I was 7 years old embarassed embarassed embarassed.
Wish his alive to see the house I built for my mom I won’t mind to give him my Avalon ship 2014 as a gift.

Happy Father’s Day to people that still have father
Each time I remember the hell my mom passed through I wish she’s the one that is death while my dad will be alive to suffer .just leave young woman with four children no help from anyone.

12 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by shantti(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
I celebrate my dad today even though he died when I was just 6 yrs old. Father's day will always be for him, it's not his fault that he died. I love you Dad. You went to jos to struggle just for us, it took a toll on you and you died. You will forever live in my heart. I love you.

On mother's day I will celebrate my mum's sacrifices.

9 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Redpill1: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Everybody dey talk about awesome mom and awesome dad. What about us that never had any parental care or love? Should we kill ourselves?

3 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Kajaard: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Shoutout to all Mumsi who acted as popsi

My mum gave me life
All my life it’s been her
She singlehandedly took care of 5 children

Sorry it’s Father’s Day
But I can’t stop talking about momsi

Momsi did not go to sch but made sure I nva lacked academically

Mumsi went thru pains just to make sure things went well for me
Thanks for all the sacrifices

Expect more cars and gifts from me

Mumsi your son is now a made man

Illiterate

Today is not mother's day. I wonder why so many of you are so daft.

Just one day out of the entire year to celebrate Fathers and you still write about your mum. Nonsense.

14 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by clintino700(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omg such a painful stories, I would love to get the full story if you don't mind sharing. Take heart�
Thanks
NotBeenPaid:

My dad did everything he could to get my mom back home after she was sold off for money ritual by her best friend. I was in primary 5 then.

RIP Dad & Mom.

1 Like

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by AnambraPrince: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
God bless all the good fathers out there trying their best.
Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by juman(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Many nigerian women are super women.
They are the main providers in the family.

Father is the father of all.
They have many wives and baby mamas.

1 Like

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by vincentjk(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

Sighted bro.
Na when I start to dey pay bills, I cum dey reason, how my papa take do am.
Man sent 5 children, from Creche to B.Sc come still dey sort us once in a while.
I no love my papa again, na respect I dey give am. E no easy

And sadly most people will give credit to their mum, buy her car, build her house and all that without even mentioning their father. Too bad.

Although my dad was very strict and wasn't that friendly to us, I still dey cut cap for my old man till tomorrow.

8 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Konjiboii: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
No sacrifice pass popsi to remain with only my mother and no even give women belle for outside Omo I pray say I fit replicate am, I never born pikin but Omo to feed 7 mouth all by himself is not child's

11 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
My dad and mum and pillars in my life although it’s easier to reason with my dad on issues based on experience. Mum is my best friend but can be shrewd and long for requests but my dad if he has it you won’t wait days.

My mum can delay you for journalist hangout or news coverage but my dad always has time I will make sure my wedding day is not a broadcast day because my mum can miss it for them.

With my dad and grandpa I was able to count money just because and even learn some valuable lessons they would ask how much do you have left etc training but mums once e enter bag e enter bag ni and then finally with my mum she paid salary too after prayers in Nigeria men find it easier to give but women they must attach favor small like oya do this and I’ll give you I’m a woman I know!

2 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Kajaard: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
My father is my mother. She is a super human.
Happy Father's Day to All Mothers Playing The Role Of Fathers.

You are very daft. Wait for Mother's Day to celebrate your mother. Today is for Father's. Illiterate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Prenonjebose: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
I lost my incredible dad just 2 months ago, 4 days to my birthday. I remember him today with such emotions. He sacrificed so much to ensure that myself and my siblings graduated from uni. He was very hard-working and supportive of my mum. He remained married to my mum for over 3 decades. A great dad who tried his best in teaching by example without sparing the rod of correction. Numerous times came through for my mum. I miss him. Happy fathers' day.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Shakathezulu1: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
vincentjk:

Although my dad was very strict and wasn't that friendly to us, I still dey cut cap for my old man till tomorrow.
Exactly how my dad was. But can split his 100naira by giving u 60box, while he holds 40box. Strict, not friendly but generous, when he has.
I respect that man.

9 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by BigDawsNet: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
My man Invested heavily on us...
He spent so much I had to be sending him father's day wishes daily..

Hr trained me and my siblings in higher institution

We left the country and he enroll us for masters abroad
His a Legend...
I owe him alot

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Galadimabawa: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
One faithful day during election time like this, I was playing ball with my friend, and Ona of my friend told me that somebody slap my father and he couldn't revenge. he came back home he couldn't let us know about it.
He was too gentle.
Miss u

1 Like

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by KingAzubuike(f): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prechgold1180:

My mum gave me life

Sorry it’s Father’s Day

Oga. The topic says talk an unforgettable act of selflessness by your father. Nobody is asking you to be hailing your mother here.

11 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Jim99: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prechgold1180:

My mum gave me life

Sorry it’s Father’s Day

Wait till you get married and your wife flees with your kids, you'll then understand why your father was not able to be there for you.

His other kids/family out there are grateful to have him. You have to question your mother. If she was a good mother, he would NEVER have abandoned y'all. But she wasn't.

6 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Sultty(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

My dad did everything he could to get my mom back home after she was sold off for money ritual by her best friend. I was in primary 5 then.

RIP Dad & Mom.

tell me more
Redpill1:
Everybody dey talk about awesome mom and awesome dad. What about us that never had any parental care or love? Should we kill ourselves?
yours is loved and honored too wherever or whoever they are

mine sacrificed so much for us. four kids were raised by him singlehandedly because of fear that we will be maltreated if he remarries, he taught me to hold myself in high esteem, accountability, honesty, discipline, punctuality and respect (to whom it's due of course), wish i'm half d man he was, i'm still trying sha. he's dead too since 2009. Keep Resting in power dad

3 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Jim99: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
My father is my mother. She is a super human.
Happy Father's Day to All Mothers Playing The Role Of Fathers.

Is your mother a hermaphrodite?

Your dad is out there thriving with his new family and it's no one's fault but your mother's. She's a bad woman and impossible to live with.

You're the reason why no man would ever let a single mother raise his kids. Look how you turned out. A failed product from a failed mother. Vile, bitter, full of hate and envious of males.

Tueeh!!!

9 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Abdulreheem(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
he sold his bundles of gink to pay for my hospital bill, till now he have not been able to build a house.i just pray GOD give him long life and also way for me to build that house for him to enjoy it. amen

6 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by akpunda86: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
My dad drove a 504 Wagon for 35 years while all his friends then drove Benz Concord 500sel and high class cars,today reverse is the case for all his friends,he sacrificed luxury for our well beings and today he is worth billions of Naira for he acquired.

Funny my Dad sent more than 16 guys to Europe but non of his kids ,said he has a reason which we all grew up to understand,but that same Europe na water now.

Unfortunately Dad lost his sight but living with it well,Love U popsi.
To all the Dads there struggling it shall be well with us .Never accept Never.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some African Parents Destroy Beautiful Love Relationships With Their Prejudices / I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts. / Can You Survive On A 10,000 Weekly Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.