Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,373 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father (16740 Views)

As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by pmc01(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
My father is my mother. She is a super human.
Happy Father's Day to All Mothers Playing The Role Of Fathers.

Little wonder the immaturity

2 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Fearyourcreator: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
God1000:
keep deceiving yourself

No mod will take you serious
Lolzzzx...

1 Like

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by UnknownQueen(f): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
lolu2019:
I left school an hour before the crisis to greet my brother at Ilishan.we just finished Pre-degree test that day.I thank God for my life.

God be praised

1 Like

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Fearyourcreator: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kajaard:

Illiterate

Today is not mother's day. I wonder why so many of you are so daft.

Just one day out of the entire year to celebrate Fathers and you still write about your mum. Nonsense.
You dey vex ooo
Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Fearyourcreator: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
vincentjk:

And sadly most people will give credit to their mum, buy her car, build her house and all that without even mentioning their father. Too bad.

Although my dad was very strict and wasn't that friendly to us, I still dey cut cap for my old man till tomorrow.
Lost mine 8 years ago... Never showed him love... Am regretting it like kilode... Respect agbaawo! Man is just too nice ...and na wetin kill am be that

3 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by westerngezy(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
I wonder ooo
Redpillar:

Wait for mother’s day. Your mother is a mother.
Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Fearyourcreator: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Oga. The topic says talk an unforgettable act of selflessness by your father. Nobody is asking you to be hailing your mother here.
Not everyone's father is useless ...

2 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by westerngezy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
I wonder oo
Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Fearyourcreator: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jim99:

Wait till you get married and your wife flees with your kids, you'll then understand why your father was not able to be there for you.

His other kids/family out there are grateful to have him. You have to question your mother. If she was a good mother, he would NEVER have abandoned y'all. But she wasn't.
Lolzzzz
Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Fearyourcreator: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jim99:

Is your mother a hermaphrodite?

Your dad is out there thriving with his new family and it's no one's fault but your mother's. She's a bad woman and impossible to live with.

You're the reason why no man would ever let a single mother raise his kids. Look how you turned out. A failed product from a failed mother. Vile, bitter, full of hate and envious of males.

Tueeh!!!
You dey vex ooo
Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Fearyourcreator: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jim99:

Deadbeat to you. A rare gem to others. He's out there thriving with his new family.

Summary of it all; y'all had terrible, impossible to live with mothers.
You just dey vex ooo
Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by akpunda86: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
TruthUntold:

take a little out of those billions and carry the man go do am laser eye surgery, if you're lucky, he might see again.
I'm looking at you funny sha, this your writeup get as e be. Hmmm.

Funny u he z been round d world from India to Europe if possible to donate or buy would have been done so bro ok The cells are dead besides pop is 80yrs now ,blind at 71 years and happily living with it.remain blessed
Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Fearyourcreator: 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
freshyoladipupo:
Happy Father's Day.!!!

Going back to the thread... All I saw was majority wishing thier father Father's day posthumously... This speaks volumes.
I know, he who giveth life, taketh it but personally, I deduced that men are so engaged and carried away in being all in all for thier family that they even forget to take care of themselves.. we should learn how to look after ourself too cos problem no dey finish.

Fine and good, a good man needs to be there for his family 100% but he must not fail to look after his own health and other stuffs.
People dont really care about a man... Many already lost their dad still them no do anything noni....
Until one gets to that stage one will now understand that no one really cares about a man...

3 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Fearyourcreator: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
akpunda86:

Please my fellow dad's I'm not trying to show off or boast but I wanna pass a message,I went to one of the best schools in the East,my dad used to pick us up from school with his 504 Wagon,but my mates parents do come with d most expensive cars in vogue then,I was ashamed as a kid,one day I told my dad u see how stupid I was,dad can't u change dis car,buy a BMW,he never answered me but when we go home,I was invited to the room and he asked me my friends,after it I received the worst beating as a kid,and from then Dad started picking us up with Mum 1300 Volks beetle,well I was mad ,that was when I was taken out of the school to a govt school and we started taking molue to house,but I never knew I was trained for the hardship infront,funny enuff the day I saw his networth in University I asked him Dad why u never lived a luxurious life,said so that u all can go to school and be better than me,I hugged him wanted to break him not knowing my pop no more young

Hey you when last did u hug u Dad,men do it never know when will be the last.To Every SuperDad out there the load will get lighter.Wives support if u can't don't nag him to death.
I just missed my dad

1 Like

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by chigoizie7(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
The fact that a man puts his personal life on hold and worked 8-5 everyday of his life for more than 30 years of his life just so another human can have food, shelter.clothes and education is selfless enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by ChiefSweetus: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
rayornb:
He sold his shares In Intercontinental Bank PLC for me to be able to attend the Secondary School of my Choice.
That money for liquidate by now if e no sell am. Look at God grin

1 Like

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by nhurhetee(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
My Dad would made sure I never lack anything when I was with him! Man done finish school now, job no dey to pay am back. Chaii

4 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
No idea of who my Dad is....but every man that has given me fatherly love I appreciate you all❤️❤️�

3 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by akpunda86: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

I just missed my dad

It is well Bro,just make out time celebrate him in a year Papi Na papi no Mata wat
Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Angrymode: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Paying school fees of 9 children with 8 in various universities at a time. Thinking back, I totally understand why he always sound pissed off whenever we call even when it's not not to bill him grin

Chai! It's not easy to be a responsible father at all.

5 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Samadict(f): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
While growing up, dad was a commercial driver (driving one old dying bus like that). There was a night his bus broke down while it was raining and he had no one to help him push it off the road. Some soldiers flogged him that night because his bus was causing obstruction. He came home like nothing happened. Made sure I was asleep before showing mum his back. I didn't hear about it until months after the incident. Yet I always had the best clothes, best shoes, attended one of the best private school in our area, paid for all excursions, always marked my birthday. He had just one polo shirt, he'd wait for it to get dried and wear it again. Yes, it was that bad but I always had Ribena and goody goody. He is my hero.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Oshe3084: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
When I gained admission,there was no money to pay school fees,popsi sold his Nissan Pathfinder to pay my school fees

3 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Fearyourcreator: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Onelove508:

If he/she has no memory of his/her father is it his/her fault or is it by force to have a memory that isn't there.

My father is still alive and ok but I have no memory of him making any sacrifice for me, he is just there.

My mother doubles as my father.
Lolzzzx...
My Dad x20 my mum here

1 Like

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Fearyourcreator: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
akpunda86:

It is well Bro,just make out time celebrate him in a year Papi Na papi no Mata wat
I really missed him oooo...
There was a breakup and my mom painted him black .... Till he even died I never showed him love ... I never gave my dad 5naira... The thing eats me deep a lot.... I feel so bad.... Anytime I remember

4 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Cj4charles(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
You will not get much response here. That's because fathers do not do much. If this thread was about mother's sacrifice, thread for long..
You are not serious, fathers basically do everything in the family from providing to taking care of the family

3 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by NomzyJust(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Is it the 10k he was giving me monthly for 5 years or the money he borrowed me that scammers took and he told me to forget about it. Is it the countless accidents he had on quest to provide for us but survived them all. Or the curtina shoes he always made sure me and my siblings wore every term.
His integrity was unmatched; you can give him 100m, go on exile and still come back to your 100m. He speaks the truth in face of adversities.

We all thought you had nine lives.
RIP Mr ADO

9 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by EmpressOVD: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
missimelda01:

What! And did it happen?

Nope! I survived nd he stayed alive as well!!! Was food poisoning tho’
Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by naijapikin2(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oh bless his soul... wink Single handedly raised us with nice words, admonition, and koboko. I Miss POPSIE. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by missimelda01(f): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
nhurhetee:
My Dad would made sure I never lack anything when I was with him! Man done finish school now, job no dey to pay am back. Chaii
I hope you get a job soon

2 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by medropoly(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wish I could say any if these about my dad sad unfortunately I have the worst man as a dad. It has always been me, myself and I embarassed
Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by Krigbe: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
He sold his vehicle to pay for my schooling and always advise; don't cheat on people and learn to be trustworthy. RIP daddy

4 Likes

Re: Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father by TheMostComplex1: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Redpillar:

Wait for mother’s day. Your mother is a mother.

Lol
But when she's performing the duties of a father nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Wants A Maid I Don't Like / Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! / Moving Out From Parent's House- Your Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.