Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1425121 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (4616) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:35am On Dec 27, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 6:11am On Dec 27, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:43am On Dec 27, 2022
izzou:
grin

Harry Kane is one of the most foooolish footballers that ever existed. Signing a new contract with a Tottenham owned by that yeye man called Levi is the biggest mistake of his life.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2022
From here, https://www.nairaland.com/7284342/president-peter-obi-visits-authur

To here,
https://www.nairaland.com/7497835/2023-im-not-support-obis

They and their principal, I don't know who can lie pass.

He said, “I warned Peter Obi to withdraw from this race but he would not listen. I told him plainly that I am not part of his plans. I told him to drop his ambition, and wait for next time.

“When he told me about his ambition, I asked him the states he thinks he can win in the west and in the north – he told me; but I was not convinced. I told him he cannot not win; so that he would not waste his time and money.”

Pointing at Governor Soludo, Eze, continued: “This is the person we are tipping to take over as Nigerian president of Igbo extraction in the time to come. We have a presidential candidate that we are supporting now. After his tenure, he will hand over to Soludo as president.”

He thinks and looks above the lies he dishes out. He is not ready to be deceived because he experienced "reality" when the clown was governing his state.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Reading the news about the slain female lawyer in Ajah is very painful ; one can't imagine the level of pain being experienced by the family at this point in time.

Now imagine if the killer cop (who has been arrested) is charged to court, sentenced to prison and after a year or two he's released and re-integrated back into the society(and maybe even allowed to continue to carry on with his daily life). Now that's how unfair I feel it is for anybody to be advocating for Bandits, Boko Haram, ISWAP, Fulani herdsmen, ESN etc to be either granted amnesty, be negotiated with and re-integrate them into a society they delibrately cut the joy of families in it. That's the problem I have with Gumi and those advocating for government to start negotiating with those daredevila who picked up arms against their fellow members of the society.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 7:02am On Dec 27, 2022
Ebukacute:
https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/26/terrorists-invade-kaduna-community-christmas-day-kill-resident-abduct-45-others
El rufai no go die well I swear.

And the one that supervised this below will die well?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 7:03am On Dec 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Reading the news about the slain female lawyer in Ajah is very painful ; one can't imagine the level of pain being experienced by the family at this point in time.

Now imagine if the killer cop (who has been arrested) is charged to court, sentenced to prison and after a year or two he's released and re-integrated back into the society(and maybe even allowed to continue to carry on with his daily life). Now that's how unfair I feel it is for anybody to be advocating for Bandits, Boko Haram, ISWAP, Fulani herdsmen, ESN etc to be either granted amnesty, be negotiated with and re-integrate them into a society they delibrately cut the joy of families in it. That's the problem I have with Gumi and those advocating for government to start negotiating with those daredevila who picked up arms against their fellow members of the society.

Better talk.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2022
Just waking up to find out Authur Eze Don cast Soludo cheesy.

So Atiku has promised Igbo presidency through Okowa and Soludo.

cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2022
The completed digital industrial park (DIP) in Kano which is set for use in January is a step in the right direction we have all been waiting for.

It is expected to provide broadband services, Innovation Labs & Fabrication Laboratories for use by innovators/entrepreneurs. Kano Chronicles
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:23am On Dec 27, 2022
The Abdul Samad Rabiu Africa Initiative (ASR Africa) has announced a N5.5billion grant to 22 universities and institutions of higher learning across Nigeria of 250million Naira each towards infrastructure projects under its ASR Africa Tertiary Education Grants Scheme (TEGS).

This will bring to 30, the number of tertiary education institutions benefitting from various ASR Africa education interventions in Nigeria. Prior to this announcement, about 8 Universities had benefitted from the ASR Africa TEGS Scheme – with some of the projects nearing completion.

The select institutions which include Federal, State, and Privately owned Universities are BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO ; Adamawa State University; Federal University of Technology Owerri Nigeria, Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun; Nigerian Law School (Lagos); University of Uyo; University of Lagos; University of Jos; Federal College of Education Technology, Gusau; Federal University Lokoja; Nasarawa State University; University of Port Harcourt; Federal University of Technology Minna; Uthman Dan Fodio University; Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike; Crescent University Abeokuta; Babcock University; Al- Qalam University; Baze University; Nigerian Defence Academy; Federal University Gashua, and the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2022
reccy:

I'm not like you bro, I no fit follow you talk. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Now imagine if the killer cop (who has been arrested) is charged to court, sentenced to prison and after a year or two he's released and re-integrated back into the society(and maybe even allowed to continue to carry on with his daily life).

If after proper investigation and I mean proper it's then found out that it was a mistake. and accidental hit not a targeted one. what do you think should happen?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Ebukacute:

I'm not like you bro, I no fit follow you talk. Thanks

Ah no as you no go talk about that one now.

Radarada everytime.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2022
reccy:

Oga it looks you're new here, just save yourself time and stop bringing what has been discussed and buried.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2022
Police in Zaria city arrested Bilyaminu Saidu 33years, a gun runner, bandit & logistics supplier. He was arrested with 4 AK-47 rifles, 344 rounds of live ammunition & one motorcycle. Bilyaminu is an indigene of Shuwaki village in Bakori LGA of Katsina state.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

cheesy

That's it bro, why I always laugh about this, is it today that all these promises started? Atiku that can't even honour his party's constitution but will fullfil his promise grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

If after proper investigation and I mean proper it's then found out that it was a mistake. and accidental hit not a targeted one. what do you think should happen?

Proper investigation that will refute the first hand account of the deceased's husband, child and nieces in the car who witnessed the gruesome murder? undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

That's it bro, why I always laugh about this, is it today that all these promises has been going on? Atiku that can't even honour his party's constitution will fullfil his promise grin

I don't know about Atiku promising Soludo Igbo presidency, but omo! Atiku should be the last person anybody would think will keep his words. He's certainly not man of his word.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I don't know about Atiku promising Soludo Igbo presidency, but omo! Atiku should be the last person anybody would think will keep his words. He's certainly not aan of his word.

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2022
Ibime:

No normal Naijaman can teach in UK. Even we that were trained in Naija system showed teachers sege. I remember how we frustrated life out of our A Levels Economics teacher telling her to her face that we run the class and she is a poor teacher. It was later that she told me she is good friends with my Aunty, shame catch me. I tried to then get my colleagues on her side but the template was already set for her. I ended up dropping her course cos no learning was taking place in that environment.

Still, japa is japa and UK Govt are opening up japa route for teachers in March. If teaching no favour, you can blend something else

https://punchng.com/uk-opens-door-for-nigerian-teachers/
seems you were one of the bullies in your class set?

Dem plenty for my set that time.. they truly control the class.. we used to hide behind them and throw our own punches..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

cheesy

Lol you forget to add Wike.

Soludo must be naive to believe Atiku.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Proper investigation that will refute the first hand account of the deceased's husband, child and nieces in the car who witnessed the gruesome murder? undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:

what do you suggest should happen?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

cheesy
old age is really catching up on that man
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Let it flow out...

Damn I wanted to post this but I am a Saint who does not know the way to the ashawo threads grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Damn I wanted to post this but I am a Saint who does not know the way to the ashawo threads grin

What is ashawo thread?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Accidental discharge is a uniquely Nigerian word. Our Police are walking around with assault rifles and no trigger discipline. There must be consequences.

A weapon has a safety. A weapon must be cocked before shooting.

These fools are running round waving cocked assault rifles in traffic.

Weapons free in traffic.

That is criminal negligence and exacerbated public endangerment

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2022
afrodoc:

What is ashawo thread?

A thread where you learn boss moves
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

what do you suggest should happen?

Sometimes I feel we the citizens are our wọn problem, we make excuses for our oppressors asking the wrong questions from victims instead of calling for justice for the victim.

I mean just think about it. What could be accidental in a policeman carrying assault rifle with no safety lock in place, stopping a family coming back from church, ordering them to park and for whatever reasons while they are about obeying him he fires his rifle? Why should a policeman have his gun ready to shoot while stopping a family? I mean if we were talking about two young men in the car (whom they could tagged armed robbers), one could start trying to justify why the policeman has his safety off.

The only two explanations that can make sense here is if they policeman has mental issues or he's under the influence of alcohol ( I suspect the latter tho). Whichever it happens to be, definitely such policeman should not be living amongst normal people. He should either be put away for a long time in prison or in a mental care facility.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Oga it looks you're new here, just save yourself time and stop bringing what has been discussed and buried.

Discussed and buried my ass........
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Accidental discharge is a uniquely Nigerian word. Our Police are walking around with assault rifles and no trigger discipline. There must be consequences.

A weapon has a safety. A weapon must be cocked before shooting.

These fools are running round waving cocked assault rifles in traffic.

Weapons free in traffic.

That is criminal negligence and exacerbated public endangerment
Some people go just wake up they type shit
Accidental discharge indeed
He didn't accidentally discharge it in front of his family oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (4616) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), izzou(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.