Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1427150 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (4617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

How do you make cocaine, heroine, fentanyl and Meth legal and how do you regulate its usage? You tell people that you can only smoke 1 wrap per day and you have someone monitoring them to ensure compliance?

Cocaine used to be legal, and was the main ingredient of the world-famous COCA-Cola.

Heroin and Fentanyl are opiods in the same family as Legal drugs like Morphine & Percocet.

Meth is in the same family as Legal drugs like Ritalin, Aderall and Concerta.

How do you ensure compliance on Alcohol? In the UK, Governments force Tobacco companies to literally put packet sized pictures of Lung Cancer on tbe front of their product instead of the company logo sef.

Many western companies are already moving to, or have decriminalised Marijuana - are they restricting people to 1 puff per day?

Governments need to evolve. Their stance on restricting access to these drugs has done nothing to quel the demand. As long as the public appetite for high quality covaine remains insatiable, the war on drugs will continue to cause nothing but untold misery within Narco value chains
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
people's kidneys are being damaged from excessive alcohol.

Smoking cigarettes is one of the leading causes of cancer yet these items haven't been totally banned.

Everything doesn't have to be about virtue signaling or agenda bruv.
Spy360:

I see what ice is doing on the streets. Legalising drugs will only make it affordable, but will send souls to asylum.

Could this discussion be the growing preliminary effect of having a drug baron as president-elect?

We are f**ked embarassed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Cocaine used to be legal, and was the main ingredient of the world-famous COCA-Cola.

Heroin and Fentanyl are opiods in the same family as Legal drugs like Morphine & Percocet.

Meth is in the same family as Legal drugs like Ritalin, Aderall and Concerta.

How do you ensure compliance on Alcohol? In the UK, Governments force Tobacco companies to literally put packet sized pictures of Lung Cancer on tbe front of their product instead of the company logo sef.

Many western companies are already moving to, or have decriminalised Marijuana - are they restricting people to 1 puff per day?

Governments need to evolve. Their stance on restricting access to these drugs has done nothing to quel the demand. As long as the public appetite for high quality covaine remains insatiable, the war on drugs will continue to cause nothing but untold misery within Narco value chains

Is there compliance with Alcohol? You can drink any amount you want as long as you don't operate machinery

These drugs are used in regular medication but not in the concentration these Meth Fentanyl and street cocaine are used

A regular drug seeker will not be content with the low concentration in COCAcola, Ritalin and Adderall

Marijuana does not have the same effect as these other drugs. Marijuana even when you boil it and drink it all or smoke it which is when you are getting the full effect, Is not even remotely close to the effect these other drugs have on the body

Many functional people smoke Marijuana daily, If that was Meth I am not sure how long they will be
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
It's a tough question but how you realistically stop people from taking these substances?

Alcohol and tobacco have arguably caused more deaths in human society yet these substances are not banned.

I don't have all the answers but we've been using the same tactic of bans and law enforcement against drug proliferation which clearly has solved the problem.

raumdeuter:

How do you make cocaine, heroine, fentanyl and Meth legal and how do you regulate its usage? You tell people that you can only smoke 1 wrap per day and you have someone monitoring them to ensure compliance?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
chrisooblog:
It's a tough question but how you realistically stop people from taking these substances?

Alcohol and tobacco have arguably caused more deaths in human society yet these substances are not banned.

I don't have all the answers but we've been using the same tactic of bans and law enforcement against drug proliferation which clearly has solved the problem.

You stop people from taking these substances by keeping them illegal...unless you're an active user, if you were asked to get a gram of any of these banned substances, I'm sure you won't know where to start searching from, what of a bottle of beer...even an 8-year-old will get one easily. As long as these drugs stay criminalized, only a minor set of the population will get access to them, and that's the goal, to restrict access.

Alcohol and tobacco will cause more deaths yearly because they're mainstream substances, not because they're more deadly than cocaine, crack, fentanyl or related drugs.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
chrisooblog:

Meth is more addictive than those two…. See what Meth addiction is doing to some communities in the USA.

Small Meth enter Anambra and people craze finish….State where people consume beer like water.

Easier to die from Meth overdose than alcohol I believe… You drink till you get drunk and probably pass out… Meth keep consuming and you keep needing more since e no Dey bellyful
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
chrisooblog:

people's kidneys are being damaged from excessive alcohol.

Smoking cigarettes is one of the leading causes of cancer yet these items haven't been totally banned.

Everything doesn't have to be about virtue signaling or agenda bruv.

When one tells them not to consume these toxic, destructive and addictive substances, and avoid spending considerable time in spaces where these substances are consumed, they'd blackmail you with being sanctimonious or posturing as a moral beacon who sees himself better than anyone else.

When you aren't even campaigning against it but simply pointing out you don't mess with these substances, the gaslighting wouldn't tone down.

Asides the social vices brought on by the abusers which would affect others, I'd say they should knock themselves out. Yeah, burn out your kidneys, puncture your lungs, set your liver on fire. Most consciously abuse these things and should face whatever (health and psychological) consequences are the results of such conscious avoidable decisions. Avoidable actions should always have consequences. Always.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
Theflint1:
You stop people from taking these substances by keeping them illegal...unless you're an active user, if you were asked to get a gram of any of these banned substances, I'm sure you won't know where to start searching from, what of a bottle of beer...even an 8-year-old will get one easily. As long as these drugs stay criminalized, only a minor set of the population will get access to them, and that's the goal, to restrict access.

Alcohol and tobacco will cause more deaths yearly because they're mainstream substances, not because they're more deadly than cocaine, crack, fentanyl or related drugs.

Its the concentration that kills, For you to drink enough beer to get dangerous to the level of two wraps of crack your belly fit don almost burst sef.

If they give you meth in very low concentration probably nothing will happen but the drug users are not seeking that watered down version, they want the concentrated one

Its like say instead of beer you going to the Chemistry lab to drink the concentrated Ethanol from source

Imagine now selling very dilute meth cocaine fentanyl, will the drug seekers buy that?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Am seeing two different stand point. Is it legalisation or decriminalization of hard drugs like Portugal did. Those are two different things.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
DeadPresidents:

I read that in the same voice Wesley Snipes used when he played Niño Brown in New Jack City cheesy

Nino Brown : I'm not guilty. You're the one that's guilty. The lawmakers, the politicians, the Columbian drug lords, all you who lobby against making drugs legal. Just like you did with alcohol during the prohibition. You're the one who's guilty. I mean, c'mon, let's kick the ballistics here: Ain't no Uzi's made in Harlem. Not one of us in here owns a poppy field. This thing is bigger than Nino Brown. This is big business. This is the American way.

Am I my brother’s keeper? grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin

Just imagine make we add removal of subsidy to all these rogbodiyan cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Omo Nino was a legend. He was ready to snitch on everybody starting with 'educated brother' Kareem Akbar grin grin grin

It pained me how my man beat the courts and fell to a hater.

Realmrsean Seankafor go love this movie grin grin

We watched shege out of this movie in secondary school. GloriousGbola should remember.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Its the concentration that kills, For you to drink enough beer to get dangerous to the level of two wraps of crack your belly fit don almost burst sef.

If they give you meth in very low concentration probably nothing will happen but the drug users are not seeking that watered down version, they want the concentrated one

Its like say instead of beer you going to the Chemistry lab to drink the concentrated Ethanol from source

Imagine now selling very dilute meth cocaine fentanyl, will the drug seekers buy that?
Yea, this is true.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:
grin grin grin
Eko oni baje

O baje ti!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
At the end of the day it's about people making choices.

Tobacco, MJ, Alcohol, Cocaine, Heroin you name all have adverse effects on your health but people choose to consume them which unfortunately will be hard to stop cos you can't legislate human behavior.

When I talk about tobacco and alcohol doing more damage to societies it's not just on the said individual taking those substances but secondary effects on other people eg. drunk driving leading to fatal accidents, domestic violence, rape, high medical costs due to cancer treatments.

Ideally as a Christian I would prefer all these addictive substances be banned all together but sadly we leave in the real world.

obainojazz:
Meth is more addictive than those two…. See what Meth addiction is doing to some communities in the USA.

Small Meth enter Anambra and people craze finish….State where people consume beer like water.

Easier to die from Meth overdose than alcohol I believe… You drink till you get drunk and probably pass out… Meth keep consuming and you keep needing more since e no Dey bellyful
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Just imagine make we add removal of subsidy to all these rogbodiyan cry

It may interest you to know that only 800 naira is the approved LASG tax. The remaining 12,200 goes to the "Real Owner of Lagos"

Well Well Well, i am not disturbed grin

If they say we pay, we pay grin

If you don't like it,.....you know the answer wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
afrodoc2:

We watched shege out of this movie in secondary school. GloriousGbola should remember.

Also mankillers, commando, problem child, sister act

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhPQx0zR0Ms

Remember the bastardization of this song

If my sisters in trouble I will turn the table round
I will turn the table round I will fight for her rice
If my sisters in trouble she can die!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Also mankillers, commando, problem child, sister act

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhPQx0zR0Ms

Remember the bastardization of this song

I will turn the table round I will fight for her rice
If my sisters in trouble she can die!

Hahaha.

Yeah those were the movies. Then Delta Force was another one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQUeQOIlcDM

Some Igbo boys added lyrics to the theme song.
(pardon my Igbo)

Actor rigoro machini
Rigoro machini na-efe efe.

And in the movie they played it when Chuck Norris was on a motorbike chasing a plane. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
afrodoc2:

Hahaha.

(pardon my Igbo)

Actor rigoro machini
Rigoro machine na-efe efe.

And they played it when Chuck Norris was on a motorbike chasing a plane. grin

I watched that Delta force movie die like 10 times cos we borrow am from video club and didnt return it for like 2months
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

grin cheesy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

I watched that Delta force movie die like 10 times cos we borrow am from video club and didnt return it for like 2months

There are a few movies that i might have watched more than 50 times each but of course i have never counted.

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
The Godfather Part 1 and 2
Pulp Fiction
The Sound of Music
Coming to America
Terminator 1 and 2
Problem Child
Child's Play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
afrodoc2:

There are a few movies that i might have watched more than 50 times each but of course i have never counted.

Pulp Fiction
The Sound of Music
Coming to America
Terminator 1 and 2
Problem Child
Child's Play

Ah Pulp fiction and the infamous Ving Rhames rape scene grin
Your list and mine are very alike, except I'll add Desperado and Boyz n the hood to mine
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2023
izzou:

It may interest you to know that only 800 naira is the approved LASG tax. The remaining 12,200 goes to the "Real Owner of Lagos"

Well Well Well, i am not disturbed grin

If they say we pay, we pay grin

If you don't like it,.....you know the answer wink
Agbero go soon they charge us for walking and sleeping
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
afrodoc2:

Pulp Fiction
The Sound of Music
Coming to America
Terminator 1 and 2
Problem Child
Child's Play

Video Club classics.

Let me add:
Beverly Hills Cop 1&2
Rambo
Basic Instinct
Kindergarten Cop
Total Recall
Showgirls
Demolition Man
Universal Soldier
Crying Freeman
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
KingTom:

Ah Pulp fiction and the infamous Ving Rhames rape scene grin
Your list and mine are very alike, except I'll add Desperado to mine

Lol.

The part i loved the best in Pulp Fiction was when Vincent Vega(Travolta) and Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson) went to kill those boys who robbed from Marcellus Wallace (Ving Rhames).

Yeah i watched Desperado probably more than 10 times but not like those ones.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Video Club classics.

Let me add:
Beverly Hills Cop 1&2
Rambo
Basic Instinct
Kindergarten Cop
Total Recall
Showgirls
Demolition Man
Universal Soldier
Crying Freeman

Wa gbayi!

Universal Soldier was another one we wrecked the tape in school.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
afrodoc2:

Wa gbayi!

Universal Soldier was another one we wrecked the tape in school.

There's one I watched but I can't remember the name right now.

It's Chris Lambert in it from Highlander, in one space prison from hell, where they police even your dreams and baba dey get wet dream with him wife.

I must have watched that sex scene a million times.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
afrodoc2:

Hahaha.

(pardon my Igbo)

Actor rigoro machini
Rigoro machini na-efe efe.

And in the movie they played it when Chuck Norris was on a motorbike chasing a plane. grin

And now I remeber delta force2

'My turn to teach'
Theme music intensifies grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
Fortress!!!!

What a goddam movie grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (4617) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, CrystalTiger(m), Amigoss, monerozi5590, liveLongNprospa(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.