Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1427500 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (4618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 47c3ee: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
why did dey use blank rounds? this police people dey fall my hand seriously 😔

Those where not blanks, they shot tear gas and that's the remains
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 47c3ee: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
How on earth will someone believe this man is 71??

How?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
rivers state is peaceful don't believe any propaganda you read online

All those dynamites wey Wike boys dey throw enter Atiku boys house prior to the elections must be a new way of describing peaceful peace Abi ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

All those dynamites wey Wike boys dey throw enter Atiku boys house prior to the elections must be a new way of describing peaceful peace Abi ?
again propaganda nobody threw anything ,me wey dey rivers and you wey dey another state who suppose get info pass , nothing like that happened
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
stxrlight:

Is this true?

I don't know who exactly you think you're fooling o.

And that Eazi guy too. Whoever he is. Y'all will insult me and turn a friendly defender on your alts. Sha continue.
what's she waffling about 😭 I don't know abeg 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
what's she waffling about 😭 I don't know abeg 😂

Yeah, right, you don't.

You won't ever know. undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
again propaganda nobody threw anything ,me wey dey rivers and you wey dey another state who suppose get info pass , nothing like that happened

Oh! So this did not happen as well ?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/explosions-shatter-homes-businesses-of-atikus-supporters-in-rivers-2/amp
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Oh! So this did not happen as well ?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/explosions-shatter-homes-businesses-of-atikus-supporters-in-rivers-2/amp
bruh violence happen for every state during election so 🤷
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
stxrlight:

Is this true?

I don't know who exactly you think you're fooling o.

And that Eazi guy too. Whoever he is. Y'all will insult me and turn a friendly defender on your alts. Sha continue.
Insult?
I'm not the one that called someone waleyi taleyi (whatever that means) undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
TrebleChamp:
The increase by oluomo is for the Igbo transporters only, it does not affect Yoruba transporters pls. It will also not affect Yoruba commuters....

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Watched Scarface yesterday again on Amazon prime. Planning to watch it again with the missus in some months.

Now now, you done scoop missus for Deutschland?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ibime:

grin No time.

My guy been complain say, till further notice, if any Berlin babe ask am for nationality, na Ghanaian he go claim. Naija boys reps don cast for this streets. Even worse, na Yorubad boy him be.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
OasisX:
PRESS RELEASE

DSS CONFIRMS PLOT FOR INTERIM GOVERNMENT BY MISGUIDED POLITICAL ACTORS

The Department of State Services (DSS) has identified some key players in the plot for an Interim Government in Nigeria. The Service considers the plot, being pursued by these entrenched interests, as not only an aberration but a mischievous way to set aside the constitution and undermine civil rule as well as plunge the country into an avoidable crisis. The illegality is totally unacceptable in a democracy and to the peace loving Nigerians.

This is even more so that the machination is taking place after the peaceful conduct of the elections in most parts of the country. The planners, in their many meetings, have weighed various options, which include, among others, to sponsor endless violent mass protests in major cities to warrant a declaration of State of Emergency. Another is to obtain frivolous court injunctions to forestall the inauguration of new executive administrations and legislative houses at the Federal and State levels.

The DSS supports the President and Commander-in-Chief in his avowed commitment to a hitch-free handover and will assiduously work in this direction. It also supports the Presidential Transition Council and such other related bodies in the States. It will collaborate with them and sister security and law enforcement agencies to ensure seamless inaugurations come 29th May, 2023.

Consequently, the Service strongly warns those organising to thwart democracy in the country to retract from their devious schemes and orchestrations. Stakeholders, notably judicial authorities, media and the Civil Society, are enjoined to be watchful and cautious to avoid being used as instruments to subvert peace and stability of the nation.

While its monitoring continues, the DSS will not hesitate to take decisive and necessary legal steps against these misguided elements to frustrate their obnoxious intentions.

Peter Afunanya PhD, fsi
Public Relations Officer
Department of State Services
National Headquarters
Abuja
29th March, 2023

https://twitter.com/OfficialDSSNG/status/1641103330876194817?t=pib40yyrtIGLfD2hMM_Aig&s=19

These people should do their job and stop disturbing us.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
These Los Pepes no get mercy at all

What is this? angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hmm. A French Company bought Chinese LNG with Yuan.
Interesting times.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Roland17:
My only request to the judge when it gets to court is to please allow public viewing, especially online because I wan laff! I just Dey imagine Portable in front of judge trying to explain or inside witness box being grilled by the prosecution.

https://www.nairaland.com/7632835/portable-may-face-prosecution-behaviour
They are mad, MC is still going around his normal days without no prosecution

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ibime:

Ibime how far? what's your opinion on this new currency development?

Is this truly impactful and a game changer as some are saying on other platforms?

Why would France, a western ally decide to ditch the dollar? What are we missing here?

Is the dollar really seriously being threatened?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
DeadPresidents:

grin No time.

No dulling 👊
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
Theflint1:
There was a thread on these Igala people from Anambra...there are 21 LGAs in Anambra, and they're found in one of these LGAs (Anambra West), Anambra West LGA has Igbo and Igala communities.

https://www.nairaland.com/2494402/igala-people-anambra-state

Thanks for this. Quite informative.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2023
Una neva see anything, sebi Igbo is una enemy in Lagos 😁😁😁

https://twitter.com/Shez_Weird/status/1640979298348683266?t=q6gh6Xsd9h2cLUhC5sM3CA&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
TrebleChamp:

https://twitter.com/Shez_Weird/status/1640979298348683266?t=q6gh6Xsd9h2cLUhC5sM3CA&s=19

grin grin grin

Lessons are being learned sharp sharp. No dulling.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
TrebleChamp:

in crypto, dem dey call this one pump and dump

Dem don dump these ones where Dem no know grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Donjazet2:

Ibime how far? what's your opinion on this new currency development?

Is this truly impactful and a game changer as some are saying on other platforms?

Why would France, a western ally decide to ditch the dollar? What are we missing here?

Is the dollar really seriously being threatened?

Where did France do that?

Come back in 6 months with dxy index price. Noisemakers.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
I’ll always be against agbero system of government…. Increasing agbero tax because of money he spent during election…. Same way Lagos government is asking people in Australia to pay tax grin

Why Governors Dey fear Oluomo…. Dammmm

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
obainojazz:
I’ll always be against agbero system of government…. Increasing agbero tax because of money he spent during election…. Same way Lagos government is asking people in Australia to pay tax grin

He's the prince of Lagos, the sole heir to Lagos throne
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
obainojazz:

It's really annoying. I learnt Agberos plenty for Anambra too.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He's the prince of Lagos, the sole heir to Lagos throne
And Baba is not too old… He’ll sit on that throne for a longggg time, then his son takes over. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
airmark:

It's really annoying. I learnt Agberos plenty for Anambra too.
Which state Agbero Dey government…. Maybe in Canada cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
obainojazz:
Which state Agbero Dey government…. Maybe in Canada cheesy

tongue
Like Lagos like Anambra. Shameful.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
obainojazz:
And Baba is not too old… He’ll sit on that throne for a longggg time, then his son takes over. grin
If you are not careful we will be charging you for everypost you make on nairaland 🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
seankafor:
in crypto, dem dey call this one pump and dump

Dem don dump these ones where Dem no know grin
You be bad guy 🤣😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) ... (4618) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: WhoDeyHause, a4turitoroman and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.