Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1496497 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) ... (4702) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Okay then.
So this commission na for bubu to collect glory😁

Nope

It is completed. Refinery no be canteen wey go just function immediately.

Just a month from now, and it is up

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You celebrate the victory but you analyse the defeat. Unfortunately for the obidients they are still looking for a victory after the game is over.

Meanwhile at the tribunal their principal asked for 7 weeks 'so he can find witnesses'

A real clown show.
I think you are being economical with the truth. The seven weeks requested was not to find but to examine witnesses, which will also include demonstration using the BVAS machine. It will also give INEC time as demanded by the PEPT to release more of the CTCs of EC8A to PO/LP.

That should actually send chills through your spine. The SANs are really determined to get the job done.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2023
izzou:

Nope

It is completed. Refinery no be canteen wey go just function immediately.

Just a month from now, and it is up

Okay thank you🕺.

Next na to pray against the apapa situation along that lekki corridor.

I nor dey track the road construction situation.

Larride you get idea wetin currently dey available to help with the incoming traffic from tankers?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Okay thank you🕺.

Larride you get idea wetin currently dey available to help with the incoming traffic from tankers?

I don't think trucks have any business there.

We already have marketers with their depots

So the already existing structure would remain. Only NNPC would have business with Dangote refinery

My opinion sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2023
patrickmuf:
True that. That dude is asking why the PDP or APC did not go after Obi even in the face of all the pictures painted in front of him.

Tinubu picking Shettima and not just any other Northern Muslim helped his course. At some point, I felt Atiku had the advantage but the Northern Governors worked their socks off to ensure the APC had a strong showing in the North whereas, the PDP Governors in the South were divided courtesy of Wike. If the G5 did not happen then it would have been a lot closer or Atiku would have won marginally.

I still don't know why Atiku did not pander to the demands of Wike and his G5 group, Ayu was not worth backing over 5 Governors...
Apart from Rivers state which didn't favoured any of the parties really, non of the state actors influenced the outcome of the presidential elections whether north or south. What happened was a case of individual choices combined with APC rigging. The only reason that could allow Atiku win the election apart from the fact that the north didn't trust Atiku, was if Peter Obi didn't contest at all. As long is Obi was in ballot, it was either he or Tinubu. Atiku didn't do enough work to convince voters.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

You dey compare citizen to citizen fight with citizen to police altercation?
people that engage you most times have strength and endurance..

When I first asked you, you said you have emotional control.. that you'd go the way of the law ..

I now asked you if it was done by untreaceable entity, you turned around and said police -civilian altercation bla bla bla

Shey police no be human being before been a police?

If you see those police wey dey dey for checkpoint eey sun don batter their brains 🧠, go and slap them .

Then come back and tell us the story

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:22pm On May 22, 2023
izzou:

I don't think trucks have any business there.

We already have marketers with their depots

So the already existing structure would remain. Only NNPC would have business with Dangote refinery

My opinion sha

If I recall they are already constructing a road. The marketers will buy product and truck to their depots
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 1:30pm On May 22, 2023
seankafor:

When I first asked you, you said you have emotional control.. that you'd go the way of the law ..

I now asked you if it was done by untreaceable entity, you turned around and said police -civilian altercation bla bla bla

If you see those police wey dey dey for checkpoint eey sun don batter their brains 🧠, go and slap them .

grin grin grin. Make en no try am. This one na death sentence grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:31pm On May 22, 2023
Spy360:

Apart from Rivers state which didn't favoured any of the parties really, non of the state actors influenced the outcome of the presidential elections whether north or south. What happened was a case of individual choices combined with APC rigging. The only reason that could allow Atiku win the election apart from the fact that the north didn't trust Atiku, was if Peter Obi didn't contest at all. As long is Obi was in ballot, it was either he or Tinubu. Atiku didn't do enough work to convince voters.

This is a patently stupid thing to say about an election where Obi finished a distant third, almost a million votes behind Atiku in second place.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Okay thank you🕺.

There’s a road currently being constructed there with a dedicated truck lane along that corridor.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:49pm On May 22, 2023
Obligatory

What is fanaticism in simple words?
Fanaticism is an extreme and often unquestioning enthusiasm, devotion, or zeal for something, such as a religion, political stance, or cause. It can also refer to behavior motivated by such enthusiasm or devotion
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2023
seankafor:

My guy.. Na me mix up the interactions nor vex.
Let me answer properly.
If a fellow citizen like me slaps me.. I will get down and fight him.
If a fellow citizen slaps me as a police officer of the law.. I already have the law on my side to get him arrested.
Wetin be the need to use Gun when I fit easily use law take deal with the person. Now if na case of life or death then I go use gun.
I believe law enforcement officers are trained at handling different levels of violence because life is sacrosanct.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2023
larride:

There’s a road currently being constructed there with a dedicated truck lane along that corridor.

What's the projected time of completion in your own estimation as against when the refinery begins operating in July also when you combine that with the lekki port operating too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2023
seankafor:

The guy na Lordfalcao of this thread. 😄

One can't live long if one continues to argue with livelongnprosper.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:00pm On May 22, 2023
airmark:

The guy na Lordfalcao of this thread. 😄

One can't live long if one continues to argue with livelongnprosper.
Lmaooo awwwn baby apari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:00pm On May 22, 2023
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2023
nihilistjnr:

This is a patently stupid thing to say about an election where Obi finished a distant third, almost a million votes behind Atiku in second place.
Atiku could have won if Obi didn't contest at all. That's assuming the north trusted him enough.

But based on the results obtained and post election analysis, as long as Obi was on the ballot, if majority didn't vote Tinubu, Obi was the next choice.

If this sounds stupid to you, I won't blame you.

People who are not analytical find it difficult to think and reason rationally. You're just not analytical enough to dissect my reasoning.

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

What's the projected time of completion in your own estimation as against when the refinery begins operating in July also when you combine that with the lekki port operating too

That road should be completed already and commissioned. Started since 2021 or so. I’ll check to see if I can get an update on the road.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2023
larride:

That road should be completed already and commissioned. Started since 2021 or so. I’ll check to see if I can get an update on the road.
Okay.. The road doesn't go through lekki ba? Coz that would be terrible
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:24pm On May 22, 2023
Spy360:

Atiku could have won if Obi didn't contest at all. That's assuming the north trusted him enough.

But based on the results obtained and post election analysis, as long as Obi was on the ballot, if majority didn't vote Tinubu, Obi was the next choice.

People who are not analytical find it difficult to think and reason rationally. You're just not analytical enough to dissect my reasoning.

Lmaoo... You are in for a long battle boss🤲
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2023
larride:

Which road are you people talking about?

Starts from where?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Okay.. The road doesn't go through lekki ba? Coz that would be terrible

The road is an alternative to the Lekki - Epe expressway.

There’s also the Eleko - Epe road been constructed. That road will be connected to Ondo State
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2023
izzou:

Which road are you people talking about?

Starts from where?

Lekki Regional Road.

I think it starts from Freedom way and terminate at VGC.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2023
larride:

Lekki Regional Road.

I think it starts from Freedom way and terminate at VGC.

This one cannot concern refinery naa.

The refinery is another 20km from VGC.

Abi na me no understand wetin dey happen

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2023
izzou:

The refinery is another 38km from VGC.

I think from that side down to the refinery everybody is on their own unless larride missed other projects
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I think from that side down to the refinery everybody is on their own unless larride missed other projects

After VGC is Ajah, and after Abraham Adesanya, the road is not that wide.I think it is just 2 lanes

So i don't understand how they will be constructing a lane for trailers, 20km from the refinery
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2023
izzou:

The refinery is another 20km from VGC.

You are right. You do know that you can get to the free trade zone through the Lekki - Epe expressway. They are building an highway Magbon Alade highway to the Lekki - Epe expressway. I think that’s why they are building the regional road also as an alternative to ease traffic on that route.

There’s also Eleko - Epe road been constructed. 6 lane road, the phase 1 has been completed and commissioned.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Nah. There are lots of road projects along that corridor
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On May 22, 2023
Spy360:

If Tinubu didnt contest and it was straight between Atiku and Obi

Who do you think will win?

IMO

Atiku vs Obi = Atiku
Atiku vs Tinubu = Atiku
Tinubu vs Obi = Tinubu
Tinubu vs Atiku vs Obi = Tinubu

There was no permutation where Obi can win any of the front 3 candidates

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2023
larride:

You are right. You do know that you can get to the free trade zone through the Lekki - Epe expressway. They are building an highway Magbon Alade highway to the Lekki - Epe expressway. I think that’s why they are building the regional road also as an alternative to ease traffic on that route.

There’s also Eleko - Epe road been constructed. 6 lane road, the phase 1 has been completed and commissioned.

I really can't picture how it would look like.

What i heard before was that truck trying to access the refinery can only go through from Epe.
No tanker would be given that chance of using the island to access there.

Just like how trailers are banned from using 3MB
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2023
izzou:

I really can't picture how it would look like.

What i heard before was that truck trying to access the refinery can only go through from Epe.
No tanker would be given that chance of using the island to access there.

Just like how trailers are banned from using 3MB

Yes. It’s the Eleko - Epe road.

The proposed 4th mainland bridge is also meant to link to the Lekki regional road. I don’t know if tankers will be banned on that one though.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:25pm On May 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

If Tinubu didnt contest and it was straight between Atiku and Obi

Who do you think will win?

IMO

Atiku vs Obi = Atiku
Atiku vs Tinubu = Atiku
Tinubu vs Obi = Tinubu
Tinubu vs Atiku vs Obi = Tinubu

There was no permutation where Obi can win any of the front 3 candidates

You are not analytical enough. grin

See analytical person giving Obi more votes than Tinubu in practically every region of the North and equal votes in the SW. If self-deception was an Olympic sport. grin

Spy360:

Peter Obi will always make people who think they have sense senseless. The moment you mentioned 'pandora' I knew you analysis has been compromised.

NE- Atiku 50% Obi 25% Tinubu 25%
NW- Atiku 45% Obi 30% Tinubu 25%
NC- Obi 60% Atiku 30% Tinubu 10%
SE- Obi 95% Tinubu 5% Atiku 0%
SW- Tinubu 40% Obi 40% Atiku 20%
SS- Obi 90% Tinubu 5% Atiku 5%

Peter Obi has the brightest chance in a free and fair elections

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) ... (4702) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: obainojazz(m), Roland17(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.