Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1429587 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) ... (4622) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2023
Sanwo-Olu baby.. Dropping that lovely gist.

Dangote came to lagos with nothing🤭

This refinery matter pain ogun and ondo people sha from the reactions in twitter.
Them Don swear for their leaders tire😂😂

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:08pm On May 22, 2023
Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme (GTTP) 2023

- 21 and 28 years of age
- Passion for the teaching profession
- Proficient ICT Skills

Remuneration: N100k Monthly

Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
https://meadowhallconsult.com/gt2023/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Flamemignon1(m): 5:33pm On May 22, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Greenleaf na very interesting series . So many things dey happen at the same time inside the series.

It just reminded me of the whole “woke” argument they had here few days ago. As much as the series is about a black religious family , they still found way to bring LGBTQ…XYZ into the plot when the bishop’s son-in-law came out as gay 🤦‍♂️
So in your world,black gay men don't exist?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:36pm On May 22, 2023
Den den den. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 5:44pm On May 22, 2023
Flamemignon1:

So in your world,black gay men doesn't exist?

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2023
INEC is what will set country on fire.
Because what's this rubbish.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:17pm On May 22, 2023
The 401 gods of Ile-Ile forbid that I reply the mention of someone whose post history screams G A Y !

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2023
BlueRayDick:
The 401 gods of Ile-Ile forbid that I reply the mention of someone whose post history screams G A Y !
Blueraydick I take God beg ignore that guy
He literally search the key word just to engage in such conversation I have encountered him before in the movie thread
Just go through him posts and you will see what you need
Na dem
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 6:45pm On May 22, 2023
iamoyindamola:
He literally search the key word just to engage in such conversation I have encountered him before in the movie thread
Na dem

Omo 🤣🤣 crazy people dey for nairaland

Bending mending homos😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 6:54pm On May 22, 2023
Incognito9:

Bending mending homos😁
He is searching for his beloved who is a resident member of this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2023
Incognito9:

Bending mending homos😁
Believe me bro you haven't encountered half of the crazy people in nairaland
Just check his posts just 5 posts is enough
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:57pm On May 22, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Na dem

This was exactly what I did. I just clicked on his profile and checked his most recent posts .

It appears he’s on some captain Save-A-Gay mission on nairaland . This life no balance at all.

Make person dey search for not just any keyword but G. A . Y and LGBTQ 😳 in a bid to engage .

I’m not in the business of replying dem “ adofuro “ . He won’t get a mention from me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2023
I don laugh tire. 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:59pm On May 22, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This was exactly what I did. I just clicked on his profile and checked his most recent posts .

It appears he’s on some captain Save-A-Gay mission in nairaland . This life no balance at all.

Make person dey search for not just any keyword but G. A . Y and LGBTQ 😳 in a bid to engage .

I’m not in the business of replying dem “ adofuro “ . He won’t get a mention from me
Omo e weak me that day grin grin
I never expected it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:01pm On May 22, 2023
larride:
I don laugh tire. 😂

Cashout things grin

General Oluchi wan buy Benz on top paid subscribers’ head 🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:02pm On May 22, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Omo e weak me that day grin grin
I never expected it

This nairaland has all kinds . Nothing person never see for this forum
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 7:05pm On May 22, 2023
Nostradamus1:

Wahala no dey finish 🤣

Ass-menders 😏
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 7:09pm On May 22, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Believe me bro you haven't encountered half of the crazy people in nairaland
Just check his posts just 5 posts is enough

I have checked it out, it's really insane

how can somebody just dey hustle LGBTQ word for nairaland omo 🤦
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Flamemignon1(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Those 401 gods could've swayed your eyes to another show not going on with the same stupid argument
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Cashout things grin

General Oluchi wan buy Benz on top paid subscribers’ head 🤣

Last week one was asking for donation to initiate a class action suit against INEC.

Anybody wey no wan use him head, those guys go help them use ham.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2023
Nostradamus1:

Do I know who this mail is for? 😒
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:13pm On May 22, 2023
Rivers APC has withdrawn its suit against PDP in the Governorship Election Tribunal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:13pm On May 22, 2023
The 'Foolish Man' and his mega refinery complex By Bayo Onanuga

Some years ago, Aliko Dangote, Africa's richest man invited media leaders to a luncheon at then Protea Hotel in Ikeja to mark his 55th birthday.
Some of his guests sat around him at the centre table. They chatted freely. Discussions about our country, the state of the economy soon veered into discussing the absurdity of our country, being a major crude exporter, and also a major importer of refined petroleum products. Our colleague from a major business paper said the local conditions were unfavourable to any investor who wanted to build a refinery. He then made a remark that I believe he would live to regret: "Only a foolish man will build a refinery in Nigeria".
Aliko who had listened to all our business and political pontifications, interjected: "I am that foolish man". A pin drop silence enveloped the table as he dropped the unexpected news: "My company has just decided to build a refinery in the country. But we are doing it big". Those were his exact words, as the multi-dollar billionaire told us he was willing to spend close to $9 billion on the project.
The media big man became speechless. The rest of us caught the contagion of being flummoxed as well, as Aliko expatiated on the project. He said it will be a petrochemical complex. As the project was still on the drawing board, he did not tell us it will be the biggest refinery in the world, capable of processing 650,000 barrels of crude daily. All the hint he gave was that it will be 'big'. Our takeaway was that it will be big like Aliko's involvement in cement, sugar, pasta and other businesses.
He didn't say it will include a fertiliser plant and a power plant that can supply enough electricity to Nigeria's South West, excluding Lagos.
Initially billed for Ogun State, the Dangote Petroleum Refinery surprisingly shifted location to Lagos, just opposite the creek separating the two states. Governor Dapo Abiodun may want to probe his predecessor, Ibikunle Amosun, why he allowed the complex to move to neighbouring Lagos.
The gigantic project is now sitting in all majesty in the Lekki Free Trade Zone in Ibeju-Lekki, covering a land area of approximately 2,635 hectares, seven times the size of Victoria Island.
The complex is the world’s Largest Single-Train 650,000 barrels per day Petroleum Refinery with 900 KTPA Polypropylene Plant.
It comes with a 435 MW Power Plant, which will be able to meet the total power requirement of Ibadan DisCo of 860,316 MWh covering five States including Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Kwara and Ekiti.
The refinery, according to its fact sheet, can meet 100% of the Nigerian requirement of all refined products, including Gasoline,Diesel, Kerosene, and Aviation Jet.
It will also be able to produce surplus of each of these products for export.
Designed for 100% Nigerian Crude, the refinery has flexibility to process other crudes. No wonder it is located near the sea shore.
Today President Muhammadu Buhari commissioned the gigantic petrochemical complex.
Just as we rejoice with Aliko Dangote and the Dangote Group family, we need to give kudos to the Buhari administration for ensuring that the complex comes to fruition, by ensuring that it was not starved of needed foreign exchange and taking a stake in it.
For Aliko, all is well that ends well. The complex will bring to an end our country's many decades of shame, for being unable to refine its crude and having to depend on importation, wasting scarce forex.
The 'foolish man' of 11 years ago has demonstrated once again that he is a man of wisdom, a peerless shrewd investor who sees clearly the 'bigger picture', when his compatriots are bogged down by parochialism and immediate monetary gains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Flamemignon1(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Na dem
Nah,I'm here.....the tables of power have shifted and the struggle is real especially with the way y'all are showing out with the hate,just keep it cute because once you snark out ignorance and hate,just know I will be there to snuff it out
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2023
larride:
I don laugh tire. 😂
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Flamemignon1(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2023
BlueRayDick:

It appears he’s on some captain Save-A-Gay mission in nairaland . This life no balance at all.

Then you shouldn't have started what you can't finish but the hate disease takes it toll,be careful not to be bedridden
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:19pm On May 22, 2023
It's a good thing to have a refinery, the question we have is will it reduce our cost of production and reduce the price of petrol for the final consumers
That's the koko
Una too they hurry do copy and paste oga oo

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 7:20pm On May 22, 2023
grin grin grin grin

BlueRayDick:
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Flamemignon1(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2023
Incognito9:

Bending mending homos😁
I prefer color swapping fa***ts but that will do
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:27pm On May 22, 2023
larride:

Last week one was asking for donation to initiate a class action suit against INEC.

Anybody wey no wan use him head, those guys go help them use ham.

Even after some ENDSARS committee members use donations buy benz, those wey no wise no fit wise again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 7:27pm On May 22, 2023
iamoyindamola:
It's a good thing to have a refinery, the question we have is will it reduce our cost of production and reduce the price of petrol for the final consumers
That's the koko

If we're to look at effect of other things Dangote took over in the past and present like Cement etc then it's certain it won't reduce cost of production, neither would it reduce price of PMS and other petroleum products the refinery would be churning out, it would rather increase exponentially the prices of petroleum products but it would most likely be gradual and Nigerians would be poorer for it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2023
iamoyindamola:
That's the koko

It would

The decrease may be little, but it would.

August no far again, but i am sensing we may experience some form of scarcity before then; especially when there would be a transition from imported fuel to that of Dangote

(1) (2) (3) ... (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) ... (4622) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: ToyinDipo(m), GloriousGbola, Ibime(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.