Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1477981 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) ... (4680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Segedinho:
Fuel is now 540...

I say make I update una
how much was it before
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
larride:

If after everything BlueRayDick typed previously, you are still asking me this question, it's either you didn't read his post or you are just looking for who to argue with.

Dont worry tho, the govt will hold on implementing any policies until the standard of living is favorable.
What Mr Blue said is just a proposition just like Buhari (1 refinery per year) was .........

So it is almost thesame angle.. if they were quick to implement an enormously unsuitable condition from the start...just know that the level playing ground is going to be unfavourable.. ...it has happened many times....

Like presently wch condition do u think would be favourable to the ordinary person even in d midst of fuel saga?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
seankafor:
how much was it before
511 to 520 n now 540. D 520 increase,took less dan a week
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Segedinho:

What Mr Blue said is just a proposition just like Buhari (1 refinery per year) was .........

So it is almost thesame angle.. if they were quick to implement an enormously unsuitable condition from the start...just know that the level playing ground is going to be unfavourable.. ...it has happened many times....

Like presently wch condition do u think would be favourable to the ordinary person even in d midst of fuel saga?

Have you read the law signed by the President on this student loan. What does the content says.

Let's start from there.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
larride:

Have you read the law signed by the President on this student loan. What does it content says.

Let's start from there.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/604094-nigerian-president-signs-student-loan-bill-into-law.html

Hope u know I have no qualms on his sweet talks but reality indeed...

I have asked you to bring forward a possible beneficiary of this "good news"...

Of what use is a sweet law/proposition when it is inaccessible....

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
airmark:

The witness from AIT unconsciously stabbed whatever proof she brought, when she confirmed that it wasn't an official copy and she got it online.

Obi lawyers need to up their game. I don't want to believe they deliberately want to lose this case.
Lol.

You didn't get the sense she pushed. As a media person you think she will not know the difference between archived copy and online copy?

What she did there was to let the judges know that the information she is testifying to is in public domain. That is, even though she has the information stored in the company's archives, and with NBC of which she has complete access to, she knows that she can also get that information online which is available to anyone including the judges, respondents and their counsels. She is saying that what is in my archive is also what is online.

She did brain work there.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
See this useless boy caught removing rail track at Agege 🤦‍♂️

Later if train derail and people die ; himself and his community members will be blaming government or claiming it’s the work of the devil .

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtmcRHpgDZK/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
BlueRayDick:
See this useless boy caught removing rail track at Agege 🤦‍♂️

Later if train derail and people die ; himself and his community members will be blaming government or claiming it’s the work of the devil .

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtmcRHpgDZK/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Lols..

Thief dey get power I swear...there was one we caught with drainage manhole...

How d small boy put am for head we no know....Their life is to service..smoke n fvck.. na who die,e time reach
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The bold is the key learning point here 💯

It’s what u make out of ur life after university that people will see to reference either for good or bad !
What's the role of government in all of this? I mean, government is using school loan to shine, why can't they also use jobs to shine? I mean, I know that one has to hustle hard to succeed, but then what's the role of government in this? Or government has no role to play?

Giving student loan and threatening jail term for defaulters without equally creating an enabling environment for jobs or businesses to thrive is bullshit.

Anybody who can hussle to survive, anyone who can succeed outside government, will not need any student loan from government.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tinubu may have taken hard decisions to move the economy forward, but those decisions are creating hardship, inflation and unemployment because there were no measures to ease the pain and suffering.

It's similar to Buhari/Emefiele's naira redesign policy without palliative which most of us condemned.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Segedinho:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/604094-nigerian-president-signs-student-loan-bill-into-law.html

Hope u know I have no qualms on his sweet talks but reality indeed...

I have asked you to bring forward a possible beneficiary of this "good news"...

Of what use is a sweet law/proposition when it is inaccessible....

This is getting nowhere, I specifically asked you if you have read the content of the bill signed by the President and not the one being paraded around in the media. Tolu former President spokesperson said what is being paraded on the media is the old version of the bill in 2019.

How do you know it's not accessible when the its starting in September?

Are you saying we are no longer the poverty capital of the world?

Your job is to criticize anything critiziable and nobody is stopping you but at least try and put effort into it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Spy360:

What's the role of government in all of this? I mean, government is using school loan to shine, why can't they also use jobs to shine? I mean, I know that one has to hustle hard to succeed, but then what's the role of government in this? Or government has no role to play?

Giving student loan and threatening jail term for defaulters without equally creating an enabling environment for jobs or businesses to thrive is bullshit.

Anybody who can hussle to survive, anyone who can succeed outside government, will not need any student loan from government.

Yes now, Tinubu will wave magic wand and jobs will reappear in 2 weeks.

Some of you people line of argument sef. Someone was caught stealing rail track that can lead to derailment of trains and death of hundreds of people and your defense is that the govt should create job because they are using student loan to shine.

Na people with special needs plenty for this una movement.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
airmark:
The witness from AIT unconsciously stabbed whatever proof she brought, when she confirmed that it wasn't an official copy and she got it online.

Obi lawyers need to up their game. I don't want to believe they deliberately want to lose this case.

Urhm, I saw someone brought this point. I did. The questions Olanipekun (I think) was asking were intentionally at discrediting the clip. Or maybe it was for the statistician the other day.

Anyhow sha, I don't remember the exact details of the proceedings I'd read from a Serah Ibrahim on Twitter, but I do not think she (the AIT broadcaster) left any hole for the authenticity of her clip to be doubted.

She didn't say she got it online.

Let me go and confirm.

"Up their game?" It must not be the same case we're following. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
Spy360:

Those who know more about Tinubu’s plans for economy and reducing unemployment will answer the questions u raised .

The only thing I countered from the onset of the discussion was :people making it seem like the guarantor part of the requirement is a big ask; it’s not .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Segedinho:

Lols..

Thief dey get power I swear...there was one we caught with drainage manhole...

How d small boy put am for head we no know....Their life is to service..smoke n fvck.. na who die,e time reach

This thing is actually not funny o. The thing the guy did could lead to serious loss of lives if a train derail cos of the vandalization.

I don’t know if U’ve seen how trains are packed fool around that agege oshodi side .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
OasisX:
grin

My NL Sweetie don carry Tribune dash GCFR? LOL

Lol, no. cheesy

It's just curious that two of the defendant lawyers made reference to that one publication. That other media houses somehow were unaware of.

And during the campaigns, boya it's The Nation sha, and not Tribune; but one of them was notorious for pushing out biased news favoring Tinubu.

I remember one propaganda after another about CAN, Adeboye and other Christian bodies supporting Tinubu, only for these people to come out and debunk the stories.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
larride:

My guy you dey vex ooo grin grin

Sincerely you will have to adopt a jump and pass strategy for 90% of obidient posts.

Tinubu is doing what everyone of us automatically does in times of austerity - cut back on spending. Identify cheaper substitutes. Freeze or die some initiatives.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
Watching extraction 2 answer thunder must fire Keanu reeves for that nonsense John wick
The werey was blocking bullets with his fvcking suits
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Lol, no. cheesy

It's just curious that two of the defendant lawyers made reference to that one publication. That other media houses somehow were unaware of.

And during the campaigns, boya it's The Nation sha, and not Tribune; but one of them was notorious for pushing out biased news favoring Tinubu.

I remember one propaganda after another about CAN, Adeboye and other Christian bodies supporting Tinubu, only for these people to come out and debunk the stories.

grin

......definitely The Nation coz Tribune don't give a fùck about him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
larride:

This is getting nowhere, I specifically asked you if you have read the content of the bill signed by the President and not the one being paraded around in the media. Tolu former President spokesperson said what is being paraded on the media is the old version of the bill in 2019.

How do you know it's not accessible when the its starting in September?

Are you saying we are no longer the poverty capital of the world?

Your job is to criticize anything critiziable and nobody is stopping you but at least try and put effort into it.
First and foremost the poverty index is different from being broke ....The upper class are using the "broke" chorus to do what they know best...

I think the difference bw ur view and mine is trust ..

Let use Buhari border closure as a yardstick....we were seeing rice pyramid nd what have you...

Presently,we are doomed on ill-removal of subsidy n this is being felt in every corner for the poor..(poor suffers).

A bill just like border closure is up in the air n news outlets have rightlyfully spread it......u are saying it was scripted in 2019 awaiting a review........

It starts 3 months from now yet no review whatsoever n u want me to applaud it..

Do you remember the Naira devaluation of recent whch was denied??

Do you remember d subsidy of xterday wch was denied again?

Just dey play baba..........if u trust Nigerian politicians...kudos to you...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
larride:

Some of you people line of argument sef. Someone was caught stealing rail track that can lead to derailment of trains and death of hundreds of people and your defense is that the govt should create job because they are using student loan to shine.

But he waved magic hands and student loans appeared in less than a week in office which you are celebrating.

You guys should stop using frivolities to cover up the hardship Nigerians are going through. If this government is too good for you, come back home.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Watching extraction 2 answer thunder must fire Keanu reeves for that nonsense John wick
This movie really attracted attention. Make I first watch part 1.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Spy360:

But he waved magic hands and student loans appeared in less than a week in office which you are celebrating.

You guys should stop using frivolities to cover up the hardship Nigerians are going through. If this government is too good for you, come back home.

You are talking nonsense but that's what you are known for anyways.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Segedinho:

First and foremost the poverty index is different from being broke ....The upper class are using the "broke" chorus to do what they know best...

I think the difference bw ur view and mine is trust ..

Let use Buhari border closure as a yardstick....we were seeing rice pyramid nd what have you...

Presently,we are doomed on ill-removal of subsidy n this is being felt in every corner for the poor..(poor suffers).

A bill just like border closure is up in the air n news outlets have rightlyfully spread it......u are saying it was scripted in 2019 awaiting a review........

It starts 3 months from now yet no review whatsoever n u want me to applaud it..

Do you remember the Naira devaluation of recent whch was denied??

Do you remember d subsidy of xterday wch was denied again?

Just dey play baba..........if u trust Nigerian politicians...kudos to you...

Sorry, i ain't reading none of this shit bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
larride:

You are talking nonsense but that's what you are known for anyways.
😂😂😂

You are a corn-fused fellow.

Onye iberibe 🤡🤡🤡

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by rooftops: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:
I think the suit is bullet proof but really Dem no try for that John wick. I can't believe I slept off a John wick movie.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
Why does ikpeasu always give me obi vibe?

10 years from now, ikpeasu just may suddenly become the best thing after roasted chicken..

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
ribbit:
Why does ikpeasu always give me obi vibe?

10 years from now, ikpeasu just may suddenly become the best thing after roasted chicken..

grin

.....wow! I have been wrongly criticizing him sha. He was a great Governor as Peter Obi. What a legacy!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
larride:

Sorry, i ain't reading none of this shit bro.
It isn't a must baba....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
larride:

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Bought at ₦500 yesterday evening, how much is it today?

600,580,550 selling in my area..The fella who used to sell 460 in my area,just boom increased it to 550 today,says there is directive to increase pump price,getting to other fuel station,na so we see say those ones sef don increase theirs as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) ... (4680) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, GloriousGbola, islamics(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.