Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1476718 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) ... (4678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
larride:

You are talking nonsense but that's what you are known for anyways.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
grin

Don J and Ilks don dey cook Sam Amadi for making tweets in the below link;

https://twitter.com/SamAmadi/status/1670090921583493124?t=wXoVUGzo3MBRJfqjHXjiYw&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
"Special needs" says the people that share face cap, faded polo, cheap aso ebi materials, two derica of rice then advice aged ikorodu and ekiti people to vote on credit 😂😂

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Spy360:

Lol.

You didn't get the sense she pushed. As a media person you think she will not know the difference between archived copy and online copy?

What she did there was to let the judges know that the information she is testifying to is in public domain. That is, even though she has the information stored in the company's archives, and with NBC of which she has complete access to, she knows that she can also get that information online which is available to anyone including the judges, respondents and their counsels. She is saying that what is in my archive is also what is online.

She did brain work there.

That's inconsequential, as the sense you claimed she pushed is unknown to the law.

There's a reason the opposing lawyer asked if she got the information from the cyberspace and if there was official copy elsewhere.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Urhm, I saw someone brought this point. I did. The questions Olanipekun (I think) was asking were intentionally at discrediting the clip. Or maybe it was for the statistician the other day.

Anyhow sha, I don't remember the exact details of the proceedings I'd read from a Serah Ibrahim on Twitter, but I do not think she (the AIT broadcaster) left any hole for the authenticity of her clip to be doubted.

She didn't say she got it online.

Let me go and confirm.

"Up their game?" It must not be the same case we're following. grin

Read the excerpt from the cross-examination below, and you should be able to know the direction the opposition will go to destroy that evidence. And she confirmed she got an online copy. Maybe you didn't even follow the proceedings.

NBC will not go to cyberspace to ask for the official copy, neither will AIT go to cyberspace to produce a copy, when NBC come calling.

Maybe, because I had followed many post-election tribunal proceedings, that's why I could see what you couldn't see below.

The witness' evidence has been punctured.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:09am On Jun 18, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:13am On Jun 18, 2023
Amigoss:

600,580,550 selling in my area..The fella who used to sell 460 in my area,just boom increased it to 550 today,says there is directive to increase pump price,getting to other fuel station,na so we see say those ones sef don increase theirs as well.

Hmmmm

nnpc lagos was selling at n488

that was the lowest price nationwide

so i have to wonder who the kind good sanitarians that were selling to you at below nnpc price are

as it is, i still bought at 495 this afternoon in another station

there is deregulation in the fact that you can sell at any price you want and you can change it anyday
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:14am On Jun 18, 2023
And so it begins!!

A presidency of medical tourism. Ruling in absentia!

We really can't wait for justice to do it's thing. The tribunal must do the right thing.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:14am On Jun 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Breaking bad is overhyped , there’s nothing special about the storyline !

Don't say this in public please. Breaking bad is one of the three GOATS with The Wire and GOT

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:16am On Jun 18, 2023
Theflint1:

It is better to have a President that thinks and creates somkescreens for difficult decisions than one who (a.) doesn't think or (b) doesn't take difficult decisions
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:30am On Jun 18, 2023
Donjazet2:
And so it begins!!

A presidency of medical tourism. Ruling in absentia!

We really can't wait for justice to do it's thing. The tribunal must do the right thing.

grin

....did you search and read the news?!

Nigerian president, Bola Tinubu, will be attending the Global Financing Pact Summit in Paris, France, next week, SaharaReporters has learnt.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:38am On Jun 18, 2023
cool

David Umahi for Senate Majority Leader.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:40am On Jun 18, 2023
Amigoss:
"Special needs" says the people that share face cap, faded polo, cheap aso ebi materials, two derica of rice then advice aged ikorodu and ekiti people to vote on credit 😂😂

This is unnecessarily ash (h factor intended) and racist

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:24am On Jun 18, 2023
Ibime:

grin

....well its no longer strange cos their brains are falling apart and gradually they are becoming Chief Advisers of their Lord and Saviour

They are cancelling churches now. Just in a week, they attacked like wild dogs following personalities; Agbakoba [SAN], Pastor Adefarasin and one of their own Sam Amadi.

So its no surprising they are doing same on this Platform too. Even Don J that used to get sense is now sharing fake updates and believing in fantasy.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:53am On Jun 18, 2023
The highly anticipated European sex Championship in Sweden done dabaru

Some members of this thread will be very disappointed

https://mol.im/a/12202461

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:09am On Jun 18, 2023
Ibime:

How anyone will see special needs in that post and refer it cap, polo and rice is something else. It clearly show you his thought process.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:09am On Jun 18, 2023
Ibime:
The highly anticipated European sex Championship in Sweden done dabaru

Some members of this thread will be very disappointed

https://mol.im/a/12202461

What were they thinking in the first place?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:12am On Jun 18, 2023
OasisX:

grin

....well its no longer strange cos their brains are falling apart and gradually they are becoming Chief Advisers of their Lord and Saviour

They are cancelling churches now. Just in a week, they attacked like wild dogs following personalities; Agbakoba [SAN], Pastor Adefarasin and one of their own Sam Amadi.

So its no surprising they are doing same on this Platform too. Even Don J that used to get sense is now sharing fake updates and believing in fantasy.

Iyin no suppose dey give some of these guys the clout they are looking for. Some of these guys are just looking for banger tweet, nothing more nothing else.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:29am On Jun 18, 2023
larride:

Iyin no suppose dey give some of these guys the clout they are looking for. Some of these guys are just looking for banger tweet, nothing more nothing else.

I swear.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:32am On Jun 18, 2023
Ibime:

Don't say this in public please. Breaking bad is one of the three GOATS with The Wire and GOT

I’m not saying it’s not a good show, all I’m saying is the storyline is not anything special from what one expected .

The wire too is overhyped but has great actors who interpreted their roles well.

I will gladly agree Game of thrones is the GOAT for a lot of reasons
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:49am On Jun 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I’m not saying it’s not a good show, all I’m saying is the storyline is not anything special from what one expected .

The wire too is overhyped but has great actors who interpreted their roles well.

I will gladly agree Game of thrones is the GOAT for a lot of reasons

Prison Break is the GOAT. (Without the last season tho)

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:54am On Jun 18, 2023
The year of JUMONG was wild. 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:11am On Jun 18, 2023
larride:

Now that’s a show with a very much interesting storyline ! With its twists and turns
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:12am On Jun 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Now that’s a show with a very much interesting storyline ! With its twists and turns

They did rubbish in the last season bringing Michael back alive.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:16am On Jun 18, 2023
larride:

They did rubbish in the last season bringing Michael back alive.

They didn’t know when to stop ni. They were trying to milk the last cash out of a rested show
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:26am On Jun 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

They didn’t know when to stop ni. They were trying to milk the last cash out of a rested show

True though the explanation for his "planned death" made sense but still that last season was unnecessary.

It was an awesome show. It was my first ever show followed by One Tree Hill, 24 and Jumong.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:58am On Jun 18, 2023
larride:

True though the explanation for his "planned death" made sense but still that last season was unnecessary.

It was an awesome show. It was my first ever show followed by One Tree Hill, 24 and Jumong.

I think LOST was my first show; during the days of DVD . The thing about LOST is that u will eventually get lost in the series grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:03am On Jun 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_I7FqLuVIA

This is not an offensive bill. I don't know what this man is saying oh. People have started criticizing and saying Islamic Agenda already.

CAN has clarified this issue already and I support their position wholeheartedly. The bill is being sponsored and supported by our Christian Senators and House of Reps Members.

According to CAN it is it An Act to Establish the National Council for Christian Education for the Purpose of Regulating and Setting Standard and for related matters like developing Christian curriculum and monitor what our children are being taught in secular schools.

We have NBIAS. National Board for Islamic and Arabic Studies. Make Christians get their own too abeg.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:47am On Jun 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_I7FqLuVIA

This is not an offensive bill. I don't know what this man is saying oh. People have started criticizing and saying Islamic Agenda already.

CAN has clarified this issue already and I support their position wholeheartedly. The bill is being sponsored and supported by our Christian Senators and House of Reps Members.

According to CAN it is it An Act to Establish the National Council for Christian Education for the Purpose of Regulating and Setting Standard and for related matters like developing Christian curriculum and monitor what our children are being taught in secular schools.

We have NBIAS. National Board for Islamic and Arabic Studies. Make Christians get their own too abeg.

Nigeria is a secular state and the government has no right to meddle in religious matters like this one .

Even if the bill is passed eventually , the courts will nullify it. Why ? Because freedom of religion is one of the fundamental human rights entrenched in the constitution and the the moment any act/law is at variance with provisions of the constitution, the constitution will always supersede it .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:51am On Jun 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I think LOST was my first show; during the days of DVD . The thing about LOST is that u will eventually get lost in the series grin
Heroes was my first
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2023
larride:

Prison Break bawo. Show that they were doing twist and turns like telenovela.

The Wire, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, GOT.

Those are the GOATs.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 7:13am On Jun 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

LOL. That is what I used to say. By Season 2 I realised that they were just tying themselves in tortuous knots. I think my sister still watched to Season 4 or so before she gave up.

You never watched 24? That started before all these ones you mentioned. The first 4-5 seasons were really good too until they also ran out of real creativity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) ... (4678) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: YoungB1a(m), CrystalTiger(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.