Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1539160 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) ... (4777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Lmao. NIHILISTJNR howfar.

How much tax did you say Nigerians do not pay again especially when you factor those taxes unaccounted for.

🤔

Prosper my guy wink
I'm not sure I understand your question.
Rephrase it so that it doesn't sound like a loaded trap. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na wa o!

Make this man allow the poor to breath na 🤦‍♂️
Assuming I'm able to manage 30 litres every two weeks, and use like 20k on pre-paid, the new cost of electricity and fuel will take home energy spending to like 50k per month.

Abeg who know of any reliable rechargeable lantern brand? The one I purchased past week was an epic fail. Looking for something that when I position well would Illuminate the house properly, almost like there's electricity running.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2023
obainojazz:
Be like na only me never watch GOT

Yup. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Cbn dey find fx😂.
Lift inflow but limit outflow very well😁.

At the very least allow us use our naira cards to pay for stuff biko👍

That’s their job.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2023
Meanwhile all cars now pay 2014 duty due to customs 9 year rule. 5 years from now when all cars start paying 2019 duty, I hope any of us will still be able to afford decent Tokunbo cars.

To put into perspective, the average Corolla used for bolt will cost 6-7m to buy all other things being equal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

So once again we didn't freely float the naira and as usual it's all controlled which isn't what we wanted ba?
And to make it worse we still do not have the required fx as at today to meet the demand for fx with those cbn rates

The naira has been floated.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2023
Itsrm:
Meanwhile all cars now pay 2014 duty. 5 years from now when all cars start paying 2019 duty, I hope any of us will still be able to afford decent Tokunbo cars.

To put into perspective, the average Corolla used for bolt will cost 6-7m to buy.

My neighbor is a car dealer, asked about a 2013 Hyundai, and he told me it now costs 5.5m.

Hopefully there's light at the end of this very very dark tunnel we're going through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2023
afrodoc:

Yup. grin
I’ve been on this series since March last year and I’m still not done watching. grin

Not a big fan of movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2023
Theflint1:
My neighbor is a car dealer, asked about a 2013 Hyundai, and he told me it now costs 5.5m.

Hopefully there's light at the end of this tunnel we're going through.

You can't buy any decent Toks car below 5-6m now.

Someone I know got a car loan of 7m, he had to add some money to buy a Nigerian used car

The original plan was to buy a Tokunbo. The prices he got shocked him cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na wa o!

Make this man allow the poor to breath na 🤦‍♂️

He wants take the air cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2023
Nezzjnr:

This New Fees will favour me and my Family in Jesus Name.

Lmao cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Prosper my guy wink
I'm not sure I understand your question.
Rephrase it so that it doesn't sound like a loaded trap. cheesy

Lmao.. Do you believe Nigerians don't pay enough tax? 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2023
Shaytun:

The naira has been floated.

Lmao
.. Like I said our own brand of economics is beautiful
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2023
Itsrm:

Someone I know got a car loan of 7m, he had to add some money to buy a Nigerian used car

So how much for hyundai 2015 sonata like this?
8 million ish ba?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2023
Itsrm:

The customs 9yrs rule is that you cant import a car that's more the manufactured date is more than 9yrs, but if you want to import a car that is more than 9yrs old in production, you have to pay the same tariff as nearest one.

For example, now you can't import car that's manufactured below 2014, but if you want to import a car that's below 2014 model, you have to pay tariff of a 2014 model.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2023
For those that actually read news and not just headline, here you go.

https://guardian.ng/news/households-under-pressure-as-new-electricity-tariff-due-july-1/

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2023
obainojazz:
I’ve been on this series since March last year and I’m still not done watching. grin

Not a big fan of movies

it is a good series. I stopped after a few seasons though. A series has to be great to keep me past season 4-5.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2023
larride:
For those that actually read news and not just headline, here you go.

https://guardian.ng/news/households-under-pressure-as-new-electricity-tariff-due-july-1/

Okay okay.. So with this explanation my dear brother, are we and most especially going to pay higher for light or not?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 11:12am On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao
.. Like I said our own brand of economics is beautiful

You don’t even understand what floating means
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2023
Segedinho:

Lapo no tell u say u go need dey get 500k n below b4 I access their loan......

Abeg...tell me a possible family wey fit satisfy the requirement of d student loan...as at today

na free interest loan...500k is on d surety which may not be the parent of the student.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Okay okay.. So with this explanation my dear brother, are we going to pay higher for light or not?

Just admit you didn't read the news, you just saw headline and ran here to troll.

Keep it moving abeg. I dont have strength for unnecessary argument this morning.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2023
Shaytun:

You don’t even understand what floating means

No I don't actually.

Tell me what economics we practice in Nigeria that always leaves us scratching our head.

How many times have things been done by government that the effects has been totally different from initially planned.

So again tell me how our own brand of economics isn't beautiful 😊
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

So how much for hyundai 2015 sonata like this?
8 million ish ba?

Yes, that's the average price. Between 8-9m.

And here's the catch. All na still accidented from Copart/Iaai cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2023
larride:

Just admit you didn't read the news, you just saw headline and ran here to troll.

Keep it moving abeg. I dont have strength for unnecessary argument this morning.

What's in the news that changes this.

There is going to be a possible hike of over 40% of tarrif.
What in the news will change that the common man will pay even more?
What the news does is explain the reason.
It doesn't change what is most likely to happen.

So again what is the difference?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2023
Itsrm:

Yes, that's the average price. Between 8-9m.

And here's the catch. All na still accidented from Copart/Iaai cheesy

Lmao.. Ahn ahn money to do somethings Don dey like this.
What about hyundai elantra 2015? Possible price🤔
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:27am On Jun 19, 2023
larride:

The customs 9yrs rule is that you cant import a car that's more the manufactured date is more than 9yrs, but if you want to import a car that is more than 9yrs old in production, you have to pay the same tariff as nearest one.

For example, now you can't import car that's manufactured below 2014, but if you want to import a car that's below 2014 model, you have to pay tariff of a 2014 model.

Exactly.

And the more luxurious the vehicle is, the more the ridiculous amount they ask you to pay.

Anyone buying a toks BMW, Benz, Lexus, Infiniti or Acura in Nigeria of today na chairman
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

na free interest loan...500k is on d surety which may not be the parent of the student.
I am hearing this for the first time o...can you provide link for your statement.

In other words,if my sureties are worth more than 500k per annum..I am not qualified??

Among the listed possible sureties.. show me 1 that recieves less than 1m per year
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2023
Itsrm:

Exactly.

And the more luxurious the vehicle is, the more the ridiculous amount they ask you to pay.

Anyone buying a toks BMW, Benz, Lexus, Infiniti or Acura in Nigeria of today na chairman

Lexus? 😂

Omo economy Don spoil pata pata

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2023
Segedinho:

I am hearing this for the first time o...can you provide link for your statement.

In other words,if my sureties are worth more than 500k per annum..I am not qualified??

Among the listed possible sureties.. show me 1 that recieves less than 1m per year

Lmao.. Still waiting for the updated one larride said tolu said was signed for us to see.

Coz if na that requirement, then people go barely qualify😁

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. Ahn ahn money to do somethings Don dey like this.
What about hyundai elantra 2015? Possible price🤔

At least in my town, everyone is now the same. It is not so common seeing people drive cars above 2017 model.

Not necessarily because they can't afford it but how do you justify spending 15-25m on a car when the money can be used to do somethings as you put it.

As for the Elantra, 5.5-6.5m should do.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2023
airmark:

That's inconsequential, as the sense you claimed she pushed is unknown to the law.

There's a reason the opposing lawyer asked if she got the information from the cyberspace and if there was official copy elsewhere.

Lol

Let me advice you for free, anytime a prosecutor asks you for how you got your evidence, make sure you do not make him feel the source is exclusive but rather that it's available to anyone who wants to have it.

This same question was asked an IT expert on how he knew that the BVAS server failed due to human error. He said that he use a software. The lawyer asked him where he got the software, he said it's in his laptop and also in the lawyer's laptop. The judge asked, what if mine, he guy said it's in everyone's laptop. That ended the examination.

Evidence that is exclusive is no evidence, good evidence must be available to the public. The more available the better. That's why there's IREV in public domain.

So you saying that it's not in law, I wonder which law you mean.

Someone was subpoenad to give evidence that INEC chairman made certain comments, the best way to testify is to get an evidence that anyone is free to access.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lexus? 😂

Omo economy Don spoil pata pata

My brother, a toks 2015 Lexus ES350 is 12-14m. Why you think say people no dey too buy am unlike the 07-2012? cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) ... (4777) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m), Olowunl01, GloriousGbola, BlueRayDick, Ellexy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.