Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1581937 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) ... (4852) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2023
OasisX:
grin

....so a condom is now 2k is Naija?!

This kiss is shit

Nah 500naira sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He they play na you no pay attention to the picture
2 rounds equal to 4k

grin grin even me sef, didn't understand.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Another sunday, yet amotekun neva invade niamey! Dey just dey issue empty threat & counter empty threat. oasiX wetin dey occur my bro?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Incognito9:

grin grin even me sef, didn't understand.
Una just they cap they confess 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2023
I've been trying to try and understand and rationalise the concept of transgenderism in the advanced societies of the west and I think this best captures the idea. I can grasp the logic of the position but the practicality is another thing.
This post below best summarises it I think;

So starting from the top, most people are born male or female, and identify as a man or woman respectively. The specific behaviors and expressions they exhibit are largely determined by their community, though there are some hormone driven behaviors. Trans people are also born male or female but exhibit, or desire to exhibit (as often there is significant social pressure against this), the behaviors and expressions of the opposite sex. This can also come with severe distress from being born in the "wrong" and gets particularly bad during puberty, this is gender dysphoria. For people who don't see a problem with transitioning, initiating that process is a no brainer. For those who believe this is a mental illness and needs to be treated, transitioning is the most effective treatment found for gender dysphoria and has far lower risks than not-starting the transition process, as well as an extremely low regret rate, even compared to vital surgical operations.

So that brings us to the topic at hand, gender non-conforming (GNC) individuals. This includes non-binary, as well as gender fluid or other orientations. Here things get complicated because we've gone from a simple 4-state system (cis or trans, masculine or feminine) to a whole melting pot. The key thing to understand here is that, for whatever reason, GNC individuals do not identify strongly with either gender (or their identity is transient), and may prefer to be addressed in a gender-neutral manner (they/them). It's a wide umbrella, so it's hard to generalize, but most often they don't feel comfortable with the norms and expectations of a single gender, or may have personal motives for presenting that way.

A lot of talk regarding gender fluidity, and a more-than-binary approach to the whole thing is really more of a movement to increase acceptance for people acting in ways that aren't typical for their sex or gender. Ie- it shouldn't matter if a man paints his nails, or a woman acts very masculine. "Gender is a social construct" is true, so people can buy into it to the extent they want same as they do with watching football on Sunday. Likewise "abolish the gender binary" is really just people using strong words to say "accept people's identities as they are". The desire there is for a society tolerant of quirks in personal expression, rather than stamping them into uniformity

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Shebi Naija passport suppose fit enter Cuba

E go enter, you can fly in from Canada
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2023
obainojazz:
Ahhh Cuba, I fear that country (probably because of the poverty there).

I’m looking at the Caribbeans in that region as I like the vibes plus they seem safe and cheap lol.

Violent crime no dey Cuba at all

It's a weird one because even with low cash, Govt provide them Rice, beans, occasional meat and milk plus housing and they are all in the same boat so there is no covetousness that leads to violent crime

And the babes come in all shades

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2023
First world problems as DPresident would say

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2023
Emaprince:
lies.

Duress is 1k in some shops. My regular supermarket sells for around 700

Incognito9:

This kiss is shit

Nah 500naira sef

iamoyindamola:

He they play na you no pay attention to the picture
2 rounds equal to 4k

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2023
grin

....incoming deputy Governor of Lagos State. All Eyes on the Judiciary. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

https://twitter.com/Remmzor__/status/1695703181517299838?t=P8GbirQn7uFkVc9okr9cbQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2023
Incognito9:

This kiss is shit

Nah 500naira sef
N180 lipsrsealed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

It depends o before around 2010 wey my paddy tell me about DR, $50 fit do all nighter nisin $300 by 2am o ma so wipe ohun fe ma lo nitori awon boys mi tin Holla pe ko wa. Even awon hotel staff sef don join the hustle
Is that so 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria where you wouldn't be needing your senses

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
seankafor:

Atiku really dey worry Tinubu oo. grin

Thanks to him, further revelations have been discovered.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
This is the first time I’m watching the video of the kiss incident between the Spanish FA president and the female player .

The truth is; the still picture of the incident and the video tell two completely different stories .

The picture makes it appear as if the man went out of line and acted in such manner that is totally condemnable .

But the video is showing a man got carried away by the whole Euphoria of witnessing his national team win the World Cup for the first time .

https://twitter.com/emmanuel_tips/status/1695489798671077792?s=46&t=OklLTlPAICfTLZbLD2z0ng

In my opinion, I think the man has offended so many people and they just waited for one slip from him and now he’s facing the music .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
seankafor:

Make Atiku take all his evidence to court. Judges no dey on twitter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
cool

....Bosun is cooking and adapting to reality at same time.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
cool

.....Minister of Interior ain't here to play.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
Hmmm this is the first time I'm watching the 'offensive' kiss and in all honesty it doesn't look as creepy as being portrayed on social and conventional media. If I had a dollar for every time I've seen that kind of display of affection during trophy celebrations especially among Spanish and Italian teams I would be a billionaire. Although to be fair the initial bearhug looked somehow but she appeared to be hugging him back plus he initiated the kiss. That said I personally feel like it's a stretch for anyone to say with certainty that there was any hanky-panky going on.

Your second bold is most probably true many people have it in for him. If it were Nigeria he could get away with ogboju face but countries like Spain were such things are frowned upon and institutions in place to deal seriously with issues like that then it's obvious him matter don. Even if they can't nail him with any conviction the Spanish FA will make him resign because at this time it's becoming an unwarranted distraction.

BlueRayDick:
This is the first time I’m watching the video of the kiss incident between the Spanish FA president and the female player .

The truth is; the still picture of the incident and the video tell two completely different stories .

The picture makes it appear as if the man went out of line and acted in such manner that is totally condemnable .

But the video is showing a man got carried away by the whole Euphoria of witnessing his national team win the World Cup for the first time .

https://twitter.com/emmanuel_tips/status/1695489798671077792?s=46&t=OklLTlPAICfTLZbLD2z0ng

In my opinion, I think the man has offended so many people and they just waited for one slip from him and now he’s facing the music .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
chrisooblog:
Hmmm this is the first time I'm watching the 'offensive' kiss and in all honesty it doesn't look as creepy as being portrayed on social and conventional media. If I had a dollar for every time I've seen that kind of display of affection during trophy celebrations especially among Spanish and Italian teams I would be a billionaire. Although to be fair the initial bearhug looked somehow but she appeared to be hugging him back plus he initiated the kiss. That said I personally feel like it's a stretch for anyone to say with certainty that there was any hanky-panky going on.

Your second bold is most probably true many people have it in for him. If it were Nigeria he could get away with ogboju face but countries like Spain were such things are frowned upon and institutions in place to deal seriously with issues like that then it's obvious him matter don. Even if they can't nail him with any conviction the Spanish FA will make him resign because at this time it's becoming an unwarranted distraction.

The bear hug you even say sef. Look to his left there is a woman giving another Spanish player similar bear hug without any controversy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Things are really hard

May this favour me

https://www.nairaland.com/7818656/subsidy-one-round-now-goes

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I don't see anything wrong in what he did but nah men matter all p**sy and Some d**kson go stand to condemn him.

1 second kiss they want the man to resign from his job, Kai 😞
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Are you sure no be the edited video be this? shocked

Make men just hands off this female football totally. Let female run their things alone including award presentations.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2023
Incognito9:

I don't see anything wrong in what he did but nah men matter all p**sy and Some d**kson go stand to condemn him.

1 second kiss they want the man to resign from his job, Kai 😞
That's what I was saying
The man fvck up he apologized why should he lose his job
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
larride:

Make men just hands off this female football totally. Let female run their things alone including award presentations.
Exactly. They should run it alone and probably have a female governing body.

That way they can generate their own money if they are efficient enough and stop asking for equal pay in every sports that has men earning higher. You gotto earn what you worked for.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
larride:

I watched the match and the presentation I was already complaining how the man was hugging the ladies
Then he did that to hermoso, first I check her reaction I noticed after the kiss she tap him before leaving
Then immediately I knew the man is in soup and it didn't take long before I started seeing it on SM
My opinion is there's something going on between those 2 but hermoso doesn't want to be caught in such web or
The man is a ticking bomb everyone want to detonate

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
Emaprince:
Exactly. They should run it alone and probably have a female governing body.

That way they can generate their own money if they are efficient enough and stop asking for equal pay in every sports that has men earning higher. You gotto earn what you worked for.
Good idea😁😁😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
larride:

Even me sef, the video shock me . I think it’s just best they let women handle the playing , coaching, officiating , and even presentation of awards going forward .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
Van Djik Red card !
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Van Djik Red card !
So agba defender didn't have sense to leave him alone as the last man
Isak might not even score, they will have to suffer with 10 mean against high pressing and physical LFC
They are chopping the chinko they got🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

So agba defender didn't have sense to leave him alone as the last man
Isak might not even score, they will have to suffer with 10 mean against high pressing and physical LFC
They are chopping the chinko they got🤣🤣

Their midfield is in shambles . I doubt these midfielders they are parading can hold their own against any top team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) ... (4852) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, izzou(m), DeadPresidents, Zaha(m), GloriousGbola, BlueRayDiick, TemporaryHansel, GrammarNazi1(m), islamics(m), Realtord43 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.