Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1525011 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) ... (4753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:43am On Aug 28, 2023
donjazzet:
I wonder what you'll make of this though.
As for me, I see the radiance of love and 2 very happy, grandly dressed and contented people.
guy eeh, your matter just tire person..

Tufia angry

Dem go soon use díldo tear your nyash angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:45am On Aug 28, 2023
nihilistjnr:

The real holiday info to whom it may concern.
Latinas >>>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:56am On Aug 28, 2023
That Spanish FA boss na very mumu man to pull that yeye stunt in these days and times. Anything Boss and underling right from Bill Clinton time is where I have learned that it is simply a terrible idea.

Watching the game live I knew he was going to run into problem, not just because he overstepped his boundaries but because of the climate we are in. Look at that video very well and you can see that every single player consented enthusiastically some even jumping into his arms for hugs and pecks (which was inappropriate no doubt) but we are not blind. Now that Hermoso was where he really fvcked up.

Overall it's just a stupid thing to do by the man cos thinking men avoid situations or play games where they can't win. Consensual knacks almost got the most powerful man in the world thrown out of office, we are talking about women here who can agree to something that moment and the next day paint a completely different story.

He played stupid games and won stupid prizes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 2:05am On Aug 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I watched the match and the presentation I was already complaining how the man was hugging the ladies
Then he did that to hermoso, first I check her reaction I noticed after the kiss she tap him before leaving
Then immediately I knew the man is in soup and it didn't take long before I started seeing it on SM
My opinion is there's something going on between those 2 but hermoso doesn't want to be caught in such web or
The man is a ticking bomb everyone want to detonate
The reason why I'm so adamant that man is a stupid man is that the optics after seeing what happened to our Akwa Ibom brother in the NBA you cannot be publicly fraternizing with your subordinates like that especially in the West.

When you now introduce the woke angle cos these days consent requires 3 parties man,woman and other women to approve. You hear them abuse Di Caprio everyday when all the Under 25 are of legal age and willing participants. If all the Spanish women were ok with his kissy kissy e sure me that Twitter Gboromideleru would have still complained
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:07am On Aug 28, 2023
A40:
That Spanish FA boss na very mumu man to pull that yeye stunt in these days and times. Anything Boss and underling right from Bill Clinton time is where I have learned that it is simply a terrible idea.

Watching the game live I knew he was going to run into problem, not just because he overstepped his boundaries but because of the climate we are in. Look at that video very well and you can see that every single player consented enthusiastically some even jumping into his arms for hugs and pecks (which was inappropriate no doubt) but we are not blind. Now that Hermoso was where he really fvcked up.

Overall it's just a stupid thing to do by the man cos thinking men avoid situations or play games where they can't win. Consensual knacks almost got the most powerful man in the world thrown out of office, we are talking about women here who can agree to something that moment and the next day paint a completely different story.

100%.

Any man who likes should go around and be kissing women on the lips without consent in this climate. You go explain tire........but no evidence say you do your best.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:11am On Aug 28, 2023
izzou:

Odiegwu.

I no know you personally, but i know you just lied.

May Allah forgive you your sins. grin

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 2:14am On Aug 28, 2023
afrodoc2:

Go to Bali or Thailand.

Bali is very cheap but Aussies don nearly spoil the market there.

Thailand is cheap too but you must check the chassis number and expiry date of any package you buy there.

If you are not purchasing anything there are some nice places within Australia (NE Queensland).

DR might still be possible at that price if you remove hotel and flight. And you might be lucky to buy packages on credit there.

Just don’t go near Colombia. Things can rapidly go south over there. In a really bad way.

DR dey more casted than Colombia sef 😆😂

If you no move with brain. One chance

Colombia really boils down to the city gangan. Some worse than others
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 2:17am On Aug 28, 2023
afrodoc2:

100%.

Any man who likes should go around and be kissing women on the lips without consent in this climate. You go explain tire........but no evidence say you do your best.
I dey sorry for African men wey no know as e dey go.

The man Audacity loud gan. Even carry one for shoulder like Tarzan grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 2:30am On Aug 28, 2023
BREAKING:

The Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal has fixed September 16 as the Judgement date for the Peter Obi and Labour Party case against Bola Tinubu, INEC, Shettima and APC.

Sept 16 is also the Judgement date for the PDP/Atiku petition against APC, INEC and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 2:33am On Aug 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

People are discovering new location

Awon boys ti shiju si Colombia bayi. It's actually cheaper than DR. Cos Yankee boys ti ba awon omo DR je. Awon omo ton gba $50 to $100 Tele now won fe ma gba $300 nisin

Demand and supply things

A small island with only a limited population of awon omoge come dey get large stream of foreigners from Canada Yankee and Europe

Colombia has a larger population to support the market sef.

If you get money awon boys man lo trip si SE Asia like Thailand and Malay, white men don dey enter those places for over 30yrs but I never follow dem go that one cos of distance almost 24hrs flight

Gbogbo awon Oyinbo oga ibi ise lo man wa opportunity to go business trip for Phillipines and some for Holland lati lo fa oja ati gbe omo
Colombia is actually the best if you want to ball on a budget.

Their AirBnBs are cheap relative to other countries. Parole is just cheaper

The hack is to learn the language a bit and go to the less loud towns to avoid Hoeflation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:37am On Aug 28, 2023
A40:
DR dey more casted than Colombia sef 😆😂

If you no move with brain. One chance

Colombia really boils down to the city gangan. Some worse than others

Nah. DR dey casted to an extent because all of the Caribbean is dangerous but e no pass Colombia. We know that some cities are worse than others but there is no city that is not dangerous in Colombia and even DR sef. It boils down to your luck and who you come in contact with. Bogota, Baranquilla, Cartagena, Medellin, Cali. If you lose guard you can lose it all. Eye test and statistics gives it to Colombia.

DR might be worse in terms of those daddy and mummy crimes that you will come back and be warning your guys about but in terms of the crimes that you won't be around to warn people about Colombia wins the tie.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 2:56am On Aug 28, 2023
afrodoc2:

Nah. DR dey casted to an extent because all of the Caribbean is dangerous but e no pass Colombia. We know that some cities are worse than others but there is no city that is not dangerous in Colombia and even DR sef. It boils down to your luck and who you come in contact with. Bogota, Baranquilla, Cartagena, Medellin, Cali. If you lose guard you can lose it all. Eye test and statistics gives it to Colombia.

DR might be worse in terms of those daddy and mummy crimes that you will come back and be warning your guys about but in terms of the crimes that you won't be around to warn people about Colombia wins the tie.
Colombia is not as wild as it used to be. There's lots of chill places, spots like Cartagena, Cali and even Medellin is surprisingly safe. Bucarramanga too.

Here's the thing. Almost all cities have a heaven or a hell. Na you gats use your brain. No bling bling, Don't go to places flashing expensive shxt and looking like a lick. Even if you dey find heauxs. Dating apps dey no be say you go just dey dey tackle olosho for road

Cartagena is still relatively safe, Cali too.

The issue with DR is you're likelier to fall victim to olosho crook than Colombia (no mean say you gats loose guard either)

Compared to say a Brazil, Colombia IMO still dey better and it is definitely cheaper than DR. The flexing, the women etc

If you give me 5 racks. I would be like Thanos in Colombia the baddies I'd pull compared to what you would pull in DR. And I'm talking non ashewo as well with the small Spanish I sabi grin

So pound for pound all factors considered Colombia still beats DR as a destination
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:45am On Aug 28, 2023
A40:
Colombia is not as wild as it used to be. There's lots of chill places, spots like Cartagena, Cali and even Medellin is surprisingly safe. Bucarramanga too.

Here's the thing. Almost all cities have a heaven or a hell. Na you gats use your brain. No bling bling, Don't go to places flashing expensive shxt and looking like a lick. Even if you dey find heauxs. Dating apps dey no be say you go just dey dey tackle olosho for road

Cartagena is still relatively safe, Cali too.

The issue with DR is you're likelier to fall victim to olosho crook than Colombia (no mean say you gats loose guard either)

Compared to say a Brazil, Colombia IMO still dey better and it is definitely cheaper than DR. The flexing, the women etc

If you give me 5 racks. I would be like Thanos in Colombia the baddies I'd pull compared to what you would pull in DR. And I'm talking non ashewo as well with the small Spanish I sabi grin

So pound for pound all factors considered Colombia still beats DR as a destination

Of course Colombia beats DR overall. I am not arguing that one na. It’s been a long time but I still have my Colombian connect (even worked with a husband n wife couple from there).

You are very right about the package quality though. Almost all DR packaging na Pay as you come while Colombian is less so, with more variety and more flavouring. But in terms of safety Colombia is still deadlier. DR is still one of the safest in the Caribbean relatively speaking. That Caribbean na real jungle. Anybody travelling to places like Venezuela, El Salvador, Honduras needs to update his will first. Even Trinidad that I lived in deadly pass DR and Colombia. All man carry gun. Dem go shoot person for broad day light, no witnesses, no evidence. Police dey “among”.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:33am On Aug 28, 2023
donjazzet:
As for me, I see the radiance of love and 2 very happy, grandly dressed and contented people.
The fact that one is dressed like a man is a clear indication that they understood the importance of a man in a woman's love life.

They know they got it wrong, so one have to put on a male costume.

People be deceiving themselves.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:46am On Aug 28, 2023
donjazzet:

Let me get something here . So what u are saying is if u get married (to a woman o) hopefully , u give both to a male child and when he becomes of age he begins to dress like a man a woman ,wearing make up, and then marries another man like the two ladies in the picture did. You are perfectly okay with it right ?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:46am On Aug 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Let me get something here . So what u are saying is if u get married (to a woman o) hopefully , u give both to a male child and when he becomes of age he begins to dress like a man a woman ,wearing make up, and then marries another man like the two ladies in the picture did. You are perfectly okay with it right ?
You go explain tire😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:50am On Aug 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You go explain tire😂😂

grin

I really wan understand the thing . Maybe it’s just about sounding Woke on social media (in order not to offend the westerners pushing these “wokeness” ) or it’s something he’s okay with and won’t mind having any of his family members being “bobrisky-like “
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:55am On Aug 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin

I really wan understand the thing . Maybe it’s just about sounding Woke on social media (in order not to offend the westerners pushing these “wokeness” ) or it’s something he’s okay with and won’t mind having any of his family members being “bobrisky-like “
Darlington once asked him if any of his children start behaving like a dog will he leave the child or intervene
Guess what

https://www.nairaland.com/7186774/epl-chatroom-all-discussions/2566#123195350
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:00am On Aug 28, 2023
A40:

lol. Una never still understand this matter

This ain't about a kiss, a hug or anything. Things like this happen spontaneously during moments of celebration.

There's a civil war going on there. The players want the coach out for the last 2 years. Rather than sack the coach, the President gave ultimatum to 15 players who went on strike to either return or be suspended for 5 years. 12 of them never returned and the ones playing still hate the coach. Including many of the players who didn't raise official complaint. Their issues stem from the coach being an ultra disciplinarian who makes them leave their doors open till 12am to monitor their sleeping habits, monitors their movements on days off, and other funny behaviours

The coaches father is also a big man in Spanish football politics and the President is parapo with the coach. If they clear out the President, then they can get to the coach

The President was just one misstep away from a setup and he fell into it. He then compounded it by telling lies of what Hermoso said.

The coach instead of keeping quiet has now thrown the President under the bus, knowing that President has men in the FA. The President is only in this situation for backing the coach in the first place and if I'm him, I'll get my stooges in the FA to investigate the coachs behaviours, let us both fall together.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:08am On Aug 28, 2023
Ibime:

This ain't about a kiss, a hug or anything

There's a civil war going on there. The players want the coach out for the last 2 years. Rather than sack the coach, the President gave ultimatum to 15 players who went on strike to either return or be suspended for 5 years. 12 of them never returned and the ones playing still having hate the coach. Including many of the players who didn't raise official complaint. Their issues stem from the coach being an ultra disciplinarian who makes them leave their doors open till 12am to monitor their sleeping habits, monitors their movements on days off, and other funny behaviours

The coaches father is also a big man in Spanish football politics and President is parapo with the coach. If they clear out the President, then they can get to the coach

The President was just one misstep away from a setup and he fell into it. He then compounded it by telling lies of what Hermoso said.

The coach instead of keeping quiet has now thrown the President under the bus, knowing that President has men in the FA. The President is only in this situation for backing the coach in the first place and if I'm him, I'll get my stooges in the FA to investigate the coachs behaviours, let us both fall together.
There's a video of the coach grabbing boob of one of the female technical crew, he might claim he doesn't know or got carried away but it's enough to take him down too😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:29am On Aug 28, 2023
Ibime:

This ain't about a kiss, a hug or anything. Things like this happen spontaneously during moments of celebration.

There's a civil war going on there. The players want the coach out for the last 2 years. Rather than sack the coach, the President gave ultimatum to 15 players who went on strike to either return or be suspended for 5 years. 12 of them never returned and the ones playing still hate the coach. Including many of the players who didn't raise official complaint. Their issues stem from the coach being an ultra disciplinarian who makes them leave their doors open till 12am to monitor their sleeping habits, monitors their movements on days off, and other funny behaviours

The coaches father is also a big man in Spanish football politics and the President is parapo with the coach. If they clear out the President, then they can get to the coach

Both the coach and FA president na weyrey dem be . President dey give kiss , coach dey press bwess.

Na only naija type of politics fit save both of them now. The mutinous players have set the tone , the woke western media has amplified the issue to become misogynistic, the FA president is regretting backing the coach and the coach didn’t know his own video of pressing bwess was available before ditching the FA president camp .

We the onlookers will watch to see where the pendulum swings eventually . We must learn a lesson !
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:30am On Aug 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Darlington once asked him if any of his children start behaving like a dog will he leave the child or intervene
Guess what

https://www.nairaland.com/7186774/epl-chatroom-all-discussions/2566#123195350

I want to believe donjazzet didn’t see the question that time and he will provide answers to it here and now .

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:41am On Aug 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Both the coach and FA president na weyrey dem be . President dey give kiss , coach dey press bwess.

Na only naija type of politics fit save both of them now. The mutinous players have set the tone , the woke western media has amplified the issue to become misogynistic, the FA president is regretting backing the coach and the coach didn’t know his own video of pressing bwess was available before ditching the FA president camp .

We the onlookers will watch to see where the pendulum swings eventually . We must learn a lesson !
Both of them will take the fall and in the end let the female handle their affairs by their self
The next coach should be a woman , but the governing body is for both male and female football na there wahala go they
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I want to believe donjazzet didn’t see the question that time and he will provide answers to it here and now .

I always saw you as a man of peace.

Na wa!

grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I wanted to give a very direct answer and just flat out say that my answer to this is just hinged upon the environment where I am but that answer will be testament to my cowardice in caring about opinions of people around me but me recognising the inevitability of it.

But that wouldn't do justice to your question so let me give you a much better answer. At least for the purpose of general enlightenment.
Your question is specific as to gender roles and identity and then sexual orientation of "my son". Well, to answer your question from a "personal principle" point of view, I will first tell you this, gender roles (what women and men are supposed to wear, eat and behave in a specific society) are a human construct.

For example, think about this, in our society, women are the ones who are supposed to be braid their hair and style it while the men are supposed to cut it neatly even though a man and a woman's hair grows exactly the same. Today in our society, earrings have become a bit more popular for men, it is now more common to see men who pierce their ears or nose like davido, Wizkid and Ronaldo but just 20 years ago, any man who pierced his ears was seen as a "devilish" person because of our highly conservative society. Earrings were seen as an only women accessory even though it has basically been gender neutral many years ago. Talking about lipstick and makeup, 200 years ago in Europe, makeup was basically a class thing for the elite, the aristocrats and the royalty. Rich and Noble men wore wigs (today's lawyers wig) and makeup to signify their flamboyance and high status. Being bald was almost seen as a taboo or rather something for the poor and weak in society. Also 100 years ago in Europe, it was basically forbidden for women to wear trousers, trousers was seen as a cloth for only men while women were supposed to wear only long skirts, this was due to religious conservatism, today those standards have been dropped. Also when you factor in that some Scottish, monogolian and some African societies, their men basically wore skirt (or tied wrappers) or an absence of trousers, you see how funny it is that later we decided that skirts were for women only.

Why am I giving you these examples? It's to show you how our standards are constantly changing and evolving. So for one to constrain one's child to only what society deems fit at the time at the expense of the individuals freedom and happiness would be a selfish thing to do. But one I know I might indeed be due to fear of mockery and ostracization from my largely ignorant society in which I find myself.

As for his sexuality, again my main concern will be his happiness and fulfilment in life, if he finds a partner who makes him happy and loves him and he loves that person but that person is of same sex, it would be incredibly selfish of me to hamper that fulfilment and happiness of him because of what everyone around me would say and the shame that that would bring to me and my household because an ignorant and hateful society decides that it's a very terrible thing for 2 people in love with themselves are supposed to be constrained by virtue of their gender.

Now if your question is if I would indeed decide to be selfish and hamper my child's happiness and potentially cut him off from me because of the societal standards, if I would be a coward and a selfish person who abandons my child because I seek validation from my surroundings, truthfully I cannot answer honestly until that time comes. But I certainly hope I will be strong enough for my child to back him up against all odds.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 7:23am On Aug 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I didn't answer that question because it's a very very foolish question undeserving of an answer.

What does it mean exactly to be "doing dog things"? And how did that correlate to the point I had made?

That question was basically the most stupid and foolish question one could have ever asked.

I mean, the sheer impractically of what he was asking should have been his first clue of how incredible stupid the question was. "Doing dog things", does that mean the person would decide to eat only bones and eat foods not compatible to his digestive system? Does that mean the person would never speak again and bark till eternity? Does that mean the person would never stand straight again?

You see? It's all irrelevant conjectures which is why I couldn't dignify that question.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Am also interested in your own answer of this very question you have asked him. If you child comes out to you that he/she is attracted to the same sex will you disown and cut that child from you life or support their happiness despite it not aligning with your own view and beliefs?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:46am On Aug 28, 2023
donjazzet:

I wanted to give a very direct answer and just flat out say that my answer to this is just hinged upon the environment where I am but that answer will be testament to my cowardice in caring about opinions of people around me but me recognising the inevitability of it.

But that wouldn't do justice to your question so let me give you a much better answer. At least for the purpose of general enlightenment.
Your question is specific as to gender roles and identity and then sexual orientation of "my son". Well, to answer your question from a "personal principle" point of view, I will first tell you this, gender roles (what women and men are supposed to wear, eat and behave in a specific society) are a human construct.

For example, think about this, in our society, women are the ones who are supposed to be braid their hair and style it while the men are supposed to cut it neatly even though a man and a woman's hair grows exactly the same. Today in our society, earrings have become a bit more popular for men, it is now more common to see men who pierce their ears or nose like davido, Wizkid and Ronaldo but just 20 years ago, any man who pierced his ears was seen as a "devilish" person because of our highly conservative society. Earrings were seen as an only women accessory even though it has basically been gender neutral many years ago. Talking about lipstick and makeup, 200 years ago in Europe, makeup was basically a class thing for the elite, the aristocrats and the royalty. Rich and Noble men wore wigs (today's lawyers wig) and makeup to signify their flamboyance and high status. Being bald was almost seen as a taboo or rather something for the poor and weak in society. Also 100 years ago in Europe, it was basically forbidden for women to wear trousers, trousers was seen as a cloth for only men while women were supposed to wear only long skirts, this was due to religious conservatism, today those standards have been dropped. Also when you factor in that some Scottish, monogolian and some African societies, their men basically wore skirt (or tied wrappers) or an absence of trousers, you see how funny it is that later we decided that skirts were for women only.

Why am I giving you these examples? It's to show you how our standards are constantly changing and evolving. So for one to constrain one's child to only what society deems fit at the time at the expense of the individuals freedom and happiness would be a selfish thing to do. But one I know I might indeed be due to fear of mockery and ostracization from my largely ignorant society in which I find myself.

As for his sexuality, again my main concern will be his happiness and fulfilment in life, if he finds a partner who makes him happy and loves him and he loves that person but that person is of same sex, it would be incredibly selfish of me to hamper that fulfilment and happiness of him because of what everyone around me would say and the shame that that would bring to me and my household because an ignorant and hateful society decides that it's a very terrible thing for 2 people in love with themselves are supposed to be constrained by virtue of their gender.

Now if your question is if I would indeed decide to be selfish and hamper my child's happiness and potentially cut him off from me because of the societal standards, if I would be a coward and a selfish person who abandons my child because I seek validation from my surroundings, truthfully I cannot answer honestly until that time comes. But I certainly hope I will be strong enough for my child to back him up against all odds.

Unfortunately, this 3000 word essay didn't answer the straight and simple question of what u will do if u are in a position someone like Doyin Okupe is today with his son.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 7:49am On Aug 28, 2023
Bombblacks:

Am also interested in your own answer of this very question you have asked him. If you child comes out to you that he/she is attracted to the same sex will you disown and cut that child from you life or support their happiness despite it not aligning with your own view and beliefs?
Muslims that butcher their relatives when they leave Islam. They will burn their own children for such blasphemy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2023
A001 come and drop some of your eye opening posts.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2023
izzou:

I always saw you as a man of peace.

Na wa!

grin grin

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Unfortunately, this 3000 word essay didn't answer the straight and simple question of what u will do if u are in a position someone like Doyin Okupe is today with his son.

It's not a simple and straight question because I had to let you understand exactly what you were asking me, with its nuances.

I have told you that it isn't against my personal principle, if I find myself in Europe, I'm sure this wouldn't even be an issue at all, but if I'm in nigeria I recognise how big an issue this would be (because of my ignorant society).

Okupe is indeed a good example, his son who is gay now lives abroad and his father is doing his thing here. His father has chosen to distance himself from his son. That is cowardice (but understandable).
Would I do the same, I simply don't know.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) ... (4753) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Joseph901, a4turitoroman, PendragonVII, LordAdam16, liveLongNprospa(m), Theflint1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.