Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1580815 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) ... (4849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Their midfield is in shambles . I doubt these midfielders they are parading can hold their own against any top team.
Missing out on lavia and caicedo is pretty bad for klopp
They better go all out for ambrabat
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

So agba defender didn't have sense to leave him alone as the last man
Isak might not even score, they will have to suffer with 10 mean against high pressing and physical LFC
They are chopping the chinko they got🀣🀣

Lol πŸ˜‚

You be racist.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Missing out on lavia and caicedo is pretty bad for klopp
They better go all out for ambrabat

They will learn lesson by force
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Lol πŸ˜‚

You be racist.
I know using black players as DM is very ideal because of the belief black have energy and strength but what can a Japanese, Chinese or Korean offer in DM position grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
larride:

Are you sure no be the edited video be this? shocked

Make men just hands off this female football totally. Let female run their things alone including award presentations.

Shebi you see the other woman wey dey give bearhug and no issues with that

Which is why I said it's better for men to leave women sports totally even the video recording refereeing coaching even attendance before you start seeing accusation that male fans are using sexy eyes to watch them thereby sexualizing them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:
This is the first time I’m watching the video of the kiss incident between the Spanish FA president and the female player .

The truth is; the still picture of the incident and the video tell two completely different stories .

The picture makes it appear as if the man went out of line and acted in such manner that is totally condemnable .

But the video is showing a man got carried away by the whole Euphoria of witnessing his national team win the World Cup for the first time .

https://twitter.com/emmanuel_tips/status/1695489798671077792?s=46&t=OklLTlPAICfTLZbLD2z0ng

In my opinion, I think the man has offended so many people and they just waited for one slip from him and now he’s facing the music .

I believe that his poor response to the situation is what made it worse.
If he had immediately offered an unreserved apology and acknowledged the perceived gravity of the issue, it wouldn't have escalated to this point.

But maybe you're also right, maybe it's a targeted towards him for previous outstanding issues as ibime had suggested.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
Emaprince:
Exactly. They should run it alone and probably have a female governing body.

That way they can generate their own money if they are efficient enough and stop asking for equal pay in every sports that has men earning higher. You gotto earn what you worked for.

The issue of equal pay in women's football is relegated to only a single country. The US, one where the circumstances are also unique whereby the female team is actually stronger, successful and more popular than the male team hence them winning their case.

I don't think any other female sports team is asking for equal pay.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
donjazzet:

I believe that his poor response to the situation is what made it worse.
If he had immediately offered an unreserved apology and acknowledged the perceived gravity of the issue, it wouldn't have escalated to this point.

But maybe you're also right, maybe it's a targeted towards him for previous outstanding issues as ibime had suggested.

....stop being annoying bruh. Apologize for what?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
OasisX:

what do you expect from our male feminist?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
seankafor:

You make "male feminist" sound like it's a bad thing.
Do you think that men shouldn't support women having equal rights, access and opportunities as their fellow counterparts?? You think it's a really bad thing?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
I wonder what you'll make of this though.
As for me, I see the radiance of love and 2 very happy, grandly dressed and contented people.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ibime:

Violent crime no dey Cuba at all

It's a weird one because even with low cash, Govt provide them Rice, beans, occasional meat and milk plus housing and they are all in the same boat so there is no covetousness that leads to violent crime

And the babes come in all shades

The real holiday info to whom it may concern.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
OasisX:

Apologize for kissing a woman without consent who didn't like it. How is that concept even hard to grasp.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Melvyn11:

Apologize for kissing a woman without consent who didn't like it. How is that concept even hard to grasp.

....to hell with una yeye consent. How many times have you kissed, hugged or done something else to ladies without consent and vice versa?

Oh....excuse dear, I want to peck you, may I?! Fuckin nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
seankafor:

....ain't much surprised but its so annoying these days. Maybe we should be practicing shariah then.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
OasisX:

....to hell with una yeye consent. How many times have you kissed, hugged or done something else to ladies without consent and vice versa?

Stop projecting your bad behaviors on others. This is the kind of mentality that breds harassment especially in the work place. You kissed a woman without consent and she's telling you she didn't approve of your behavior and action you are still creating silly excuses like euphoria to defend them. Like I said previously the man has no excuse whatsoever.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
OasisX:

....ain't much surprised but its so annoying these days. Maybe we should be practicing shariah then.
Lower your gaze style
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Lower your gaze style

...exactly bruh. Lower your gaze and the likes. Salam Alykum Hajia, can we romance?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
Melvyn11:

Stop projecting your bad behaviors on others. This is the kind of mentality that breds harassment especially in the work place. You kissed a woman without consent and she's telling you she didn't approve of your behavior and action you are still creating silly excuses like euphoria to defend them. Like I said previously the man has no excuse whatsoever.

grin

....can you help with first interview she granted? Your mumuness is legendary.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
"it was because of the emotion of the moment, there's nothing more there."

- Hermoso

That was her first statement on the matter before Folks like Melvyn11 and donjazzet carry am for heads like coconut.

13 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
OasisX:

grin

....can you help with first interview she granted? Your mumuness is legendary.
Stop disgracing yourself. She didn't give any interview and the first statement was a lie
made by the RFEF on her behalf without her participation. Go and read the statement put out by her on her official page before defending nonsense.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
OasisX:

So, if i kiss your wife for your front, without any consent, you go smile abi?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
Melvyn11:

Stop disgracing yourself. She didn't give any interview and the first statement was a lie
made by the RFEF on her behalf without her participation. Go and read the statement put out by her on her official page before defending nonsense.

grin

Hermoso also downplayed the kiss later on Sunday on the radio program 'El Tiempo de Juego' on Cadena COPE, saying "it was because of the emotion of the moment, there's nothing more there."

....so the above was made up?! You're the one disgracing not just yourself bro, but everyone that once sees you as a sensible person.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
izzou:

So, if i kiss your wife for your front, without any consent, you go smile abi?

....I do not see any harm in it, and yes I don't fuckin care about it. That ain't a deep kiss by the way.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
OasisX:

...exactly bruh. Lower your gaze and the likes. Salam Alykum Hajia, can we romance?
😁😁😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Hermoso also downplayed the kiss later on Sunday on the radio program 'El Tiempo de Juego' on Cadena COPE, saying "it was because of the emotion of the moment, there's nothing more there."

....so the above was made up?! You're the one disgracing not just yourself bro, but everyone that once sees you as a sensible person.
You really need to stop. Be like you be Hermoso herself.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/kiss-jenni-hermoso-record-straight-81-players-spain-luis-rubiales-gone/blt102afeaa9b686f70
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
OasisX:

....I do not see any harm in it, and yes I don't fuckin care about it. That ain't a deep kiss by the way.

Odiegwu.

I no know you personally, but i know you just lied.

May Allah forgive you your sins. grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
OasisX:

Awon Feminist sympartizers isonu 😁😁..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
Melvyn11:

You really need to stop. Be like you be Hermoso herself.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/kiss-jenni-hermoso-record-straight-81-players-spain-luis-rubiales-gone/blt102afeaa9b686f70
This wasn't the first post she made
After the kiss she was asked about it she said I don't enjoy it
Then when she was pressed further she said it was because of the emotion at the moment that influence such action

The man apologized the next day, but that wasn't enough until he resign abi

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
izzou:

Odiegwu.

I no know you personally, but i know you just lied.

May Allah forgive you your sins. grin
But these white people kiss themselves daily as sign of greetings both male and female

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....this was later made after folks as you won't let her breathe.

Check below link too.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/womens-world-cup/2023/08/21/64e37d9fe2704e810c8b464a.html
Stop posting the exact fake quote put out the RFEF. She never said anything of such nature.

https://www.si.com/fannation/soccer/futbol/news/jennifer-hermoso-full-statement-luis-rubiales-rfef-spain

""In a desperate bid to protect Rubiales, false quotes attributed to Hermoso were published by the RFEF.

Hermoso had said of the kiss in an Instagram Live video on Sunday that she "didn't like it."

But the RFEF then quoted her just hours later as saying: "It was a totally spontaneous mutual gesture because of the immense joy that winning a World Cup brings."

Rubiales spoke at an RFEF extraordinary general assembly on Friday. ""

(1) (2) (3) ... (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) ... (4849) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, ouzo1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.