Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1525383 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) ... (4754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Awon Feminist sympartizers isonu 😁😁..

grin

Àwọn tani àti tani níwájú tani. I am really tired of them I swear. I watched the clips many times and never read any much meaning into it.

He kissed her cos he was emotionally and happily triggered. Just an act of celebration, nothing else. But we should hang him too, cos of yeye feminism.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2023
izzou:

Odiegwu.

I no know you personally, but i know you just lied.

May Allah forgive you your sins. grin

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Àwọn tani àti tani níwájú tani. I am really tired of them I swear. I watched the clips many times and never read any much meaning tilo it.

He kissed her cos he was emotionally and happily triggered. Just an act of celebration, nothing else. But we should hang him too, cos of yeye feminism.
May men kiss your wife and sisters without consent when they are happy and emotional as an act of celebration. Say amen to that my friend.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Melvyn11:

Stop posting the exact fake quote put out the RFEF. She never said anything of such nature.

https://www.si.com/fannation/soccer/futbol/news/jennifer-hermoso-full-statement-luis-rubiales-rfef-spain

""In a desperate bid to protect Rubiales, false quotes attributed to Hermoso were published by the RFEF.

Hermoso had said of the kiss in an Instagram Live video on Sunday that she "didn't like it."

But the RFEF then quoted her just hours later as saying: "It was a totally spontaneous mutual gesture because of the immense joy that winning a World Cup brings."

Rubiales spoke at an RFEF extraordinary general assembly on Friday. ""

grin

....so we should believe nonsense news source(s) like our own Alaroye over Marca?! Remove your head from that thing bruh, apparently you got it wrong - give her head. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

But these white people kiss themselves daily as sign of greetings both male and female

So, at what point do we draw the line?

We blame whites for forcing their wokeness on us, and at the same time, we reference them when the agenda suits us.

I no even like their movement, but that FA guy messed up. Rather than apologising and leaving when the ovation was loudest, he has made his departure more unworthy and dishonourable.

If i kiss your wife like that on national TV, you no go vex baa?

Think am naa!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2023
Melvyn11:

May men kiss your wife and sisters without consent when they are happy and emotional as an act of celebration. Say amen to that my friend.

grin

....Amen! Are you satisfied?! This dude is gone - sọ pé ó ti lọ.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
OasisX:

grin

....so we should believe nonsense news source(s) like our own Alaroye over Marca?! Remove your head from that thing bruh, apparently you got it wrong - give her head. LOL!
Kk
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
grin

....good!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
izzou:

So, at what point do we draw the line?

We blame whites for forcing their wokeness on us, and at the same time, we reference them when the agenda suits us.

I no even like their movement, but that FA guy messed up. Rather than apologising and leaving when the ovation was loudest, he has made his departure more unworthy and dishonourable.

If i kiss your wife like that on national TV, you no go vex baa?

Think am naa!
Yes the guy fvck up
It's as if they want his head, he knows it and went defensive with it
Saying the kiss was consentual was very stupid
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2023
Even after showing you those quotes were fake and doctored by the RFEF you are still arguing aimlessly. I don't have time for anyhow argument this glorious night.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
donjazzet:
I wonder what you'll make of this though.
As for me, I see the radiance of love and 2 very happy, grandly dressed and contented people.

I see a radiantly clad and resplendent Lesbian whose toxicity makes the radioactive fallout from Fukushima and Chernobyl sound nicer than Aurora Borealis.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Yes the guy fvck up
It's as if they want his head, he knows it and went defensive with it
Saying the kiss was consentual was very stupid

For me, he crossed the line with that kiss.

As a male dealing with females, he should have known better.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Awon Feminist sympartizers isonu 😁😁..
Again, treblechamp. Walahi you are hurting me. cry cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
DeadPresidents:

I see a radiantly clad and resplendent Lesbian whose toxicity makes the radioactive fallout from Fukushima and Chernobyl sound nicer than Aurora Borealis.

How on earth does that picture make her toxic? Abi am I missing something?

Those pictures are fvcking lit. They're both beautiful and in love. They're adorable.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
donjazzet:

How on earth does that picture make her toxic? Abi am I missing something?

Does pictures are fvcking lit. They're both beautiful and in love. They're adorable.

Uju Anya is toxic af. I don’t care about her sexuality.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Okay I don't know much about her, so maybe you do but I was remarking on her appearance. I think she's subtly making a slight cultural impact on her twitter page. Not much but slight.

People are getting to see a lesbian upclose and not just seeing the lesbian part but a brilliant person at least farcicaly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Emaprince:
Exactly. They should run it alone and probably have a female governing body.

That way they can generate their own money if they are efficient enough and stop asking for equal pay in every sports that has men earning higher. You gotto earn what you worked for.

I agree.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Even me sef, the video shock me . I think it’s just best they let women handle the playing , coaching, officiating , and even presentation of awards going forward .

Yes. It will save alot of troubles and outrages.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Shebi you see the other woman wey dey give bearhug and no issues with that

Which is why I said it's better for men to leave women sports totally even the video recording refereeing coaching even attendance before you start seeing accusation that male fans are using sexy eyes to watch them thereby sexualizing them

😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2023
donjazzet:

The issue of equal pay in women's football is relegated to only a single country. The US, one where the circumstances are also unique whereby the female team is actually stronger, successful and more popular than the male team hence them winning their case.

I don't think any other female sports team is asking for equal pay.

Yet the Male team brings in more money than the female team.

Is the basis of equality not about the one making the money taking the largest chunk?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
donjazzet:
I wonder what you'll make of this though.
As for me, I see the radiance of love and 2 very happy, grandly dressed and contented people.

One still has to dress as the "Man". grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
donjazzet:

Again, treblechamp. Walahi you are hurting me. cry cry
What did i do bro?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2023
larride:

Yet the Male team brings in more money than the female team.

Is the basis of equality not about the one making the money taking the largest chunk?
The USWNT brings in similar revenue maybe even more than the men using the last fiscal report. They even hold the record of most Jersey's sold by Nike in a season.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bombblacks:

The USWNT brings in similar revenue maybe even more than the men using the last fiscal report. They even hold the record of most Jersey's sold by Nike in a season.

I dont know where you saw the fiscal report but as at last year Nov, the USMNT made $8m from getting to the round of sixteen in Qatar world cup which is higher than what USWNT makes while winning the 2015 and 2019 Women world cup combined.

Meaning if you combine the earning that the USWNT makes in 2015 and 2019 women world cup ($2m in 2015 and $4m in 2019, it must be noted that they won the trophy in both year), it's less than what the USMNT made in Qatar 2022 $8m.

If you go back and include 2015 for the men (USMNT), the men made $10m from the Fifa world cup in 2014 and failed to qualify in 2018.

So from 2015 to 2022, the men team has generated $18m while the women team that won the trophy twice in 2015 and 2019 has only made $6m. The only reason they were shouting then was because the men team didnt qualify for the world cup in 2018, if not what the men has generated would've blown away whatever the women team made.

Given the fact that the women team didnt even get to the semi final in this year world cup, I doubt they will be able to make $1m. Which means from 2015 to 2023, the women team has just been able to generate less than $8m from world tournament in 8yrs while the men team generated that $8m in just one year.

Equal pay my ass.

NB: The only year the USWNT sold more Jersey more than the men team was in 2019.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bombblacks:

This is wrong. The USMNT may not be as successful as the women’s but what they bring home in terms of revenue dwarfs whatever the USWNT brings. It’s about revenue generated, not success..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
larride:

I dont know where you saw the fiscal report but as at last year Nov, the USMNT made $8m from getting to the round of sixteen in Qatar world cup which is higher than what USWNT makes while winning the 2015 and 2019 Women world cup combined.

Meaning if you combine the earning that the USWNT makes in 2015 and 2019 women world cup ($2m in 2015 and $4m in 2019, it must be noted that they won the trophy in both year), it's less than what the USMNT made in Qatar 2022 $8m.

If you go back and include 2015 for the men (USMNT), the men made $10m from the Fifa world cup in 2014 and failed to qualify in 2018.

So from 2015 to 2022, the men team has generated $18m while the women team that won the trophy twice in 2015 and 2019 has only made $6m. The only reason they were shouting then was because the men team didnt qualify for the world cup in 2018, if not what the men has generated would've blown away whatever the women team made.

Given the fact that the women team didnt even get to the semi final in this year world cup, I doubt they will be able to make $1m. Which means from 2015 to 2023, the women team has just been able to generate less than $8m from world tournament in 8yrs while the men team generated that $8m in just one year.

Equal pay my ass.

NB: The only year the USWNT sold more Jersey more than the men team was in 2019.
You have just wasted your time doing meaningless addition and subtraction when you don't have any access to their financial account and audit. Like I told you before using the last fiscal statement obtained by wall street journal, In 2016, women's games generated $1.9 million more in revenue than men's games. From 2016 to 2018, women's games generated approximately $50.8 million in revenue, compared with $49.9 million for men's games.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-womens-soccer-games-out-earned-mens-games-11560765600

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
Bombblacks:

You have just wasted your time doing meaningless addition and subtraction when you don't have any access to their financial account and audit. Like I told you before using the last fiscal statement obtained by wall street journal, In 2016, women's games generated $1.9 million more in revenue than men's games. From 2016 to 2018, women's games generated approximately $50.8 million in revenue, compared with $49.9 million for men's games.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-womens-soccer-games-out-earned-mens-games-11560765600

Is it possible to read this without a paywall?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:43am On Aug 28, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Lmao. Aren't they all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) ... (4754) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), Ellexy, Theflint1(m), Amoto94(m), Realtord43, Segedinho(m), airmark(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.