Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,115 members, 7,838,824 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1500752 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) ... (4705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2023
donjazzet:

It's not a simple and straight question because I had to let you understand exactly what you were asking me, with its nuances.

I have told you that it isn't against my personal principle, if I find myself in Europe, I'm sure this wouldn't even be an issue at all, but if I'm in nigeria I recognise how big an issue this would be (because of my ignorant society).

Okupe is indeed a good example, his son who is gay now lives abroad and his father is doing his thing here. His father has chosen to distance himself from his son. That is cowardice (but understandable).
Would I do the same, I simply don't know.

This is the answer I seek. Thank You.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

you know talk they say is cheap and reality is often disappointing..

I'll just leave it at that 👆

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I would like you to indeed return the favour.

I wish to know your answer to that question.
What will you do to your child if he tells you he has found love with someone of the same gender?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2023
seankafor:
you know talk they say is cheap and reality is often disappointing..

I'll just leave it at that 👆

E clear!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2023
Trevor012:

Muslims that butcher their relatives when they leave Islam. They will burn their own children for such blasphemy.

grin

.....you're calling on A001 to drop posts yet you alleged Muslims of butchering their Relatives when they leave Islam?

I guess A001 is a Ghost?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 8:04am On Aug 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

E clear!

Please share your own response to your question.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2023
Is it not too early to be chopping amala like this🤣🤣🤣
E choke
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2023
Oracle is offering FREE Certification program

The program offers

Data Science
Oracle ERP
Cloud computing
AI & Machine Learnings
Java programming

Hurry up grab this opportunity & Register before 31 August.

Link: education.oracle.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2023
donjazzet:

I would like you to indeed return the favour.

I wish to know your answer to that question.
What will you do to your child if he tells you he has found love with someone of the same gender?
first thing first, your role as a parent is to nurture your child in accordance with the norms of your society and culture because they say culture is a way if life..

When you have given your kids the proper upbringing at their teenage ages, then they'd be formed and brought up in line with the footsteps which you have showed them.. even thoor most times, life can happen and they may go astray.. but I believe a kid will follow in the footsteps of his/her guardian..

When they have come of age and need to make their own decisions.. they can now choose to be whatever they want but at least by then, they'd have been formed already by how you as a parent have given them their guidance..

If my child who is still under my custody and below 18 years comes out to tell me that he is having feelings for same sex, I'll first counsel him and make him understand the merits and demerits of his choices, in respect to the then environment.. but then again, I'll be lying if I say I'll be happy to see my son inviting a male lover inside my roof.. their are individual standards and limits which can not be crossed whether it seems moral or immoral..

Elon musk son came out as a transgender, as you know Elon is anti woke bullshits, so long story short, he (Elon) and the said kid has broke ties.. the kid said he/she doesn't want anything to do with his father and his riches.. and even the trans community make jest of Elon that they have transited his kid from straight to trans..

So what am I saying.. If your kids ideology is constantly clashing with yours.. there's nothing bad in each going his own way under mutual agreement and circumstance..

I can compromise a little bit to be balanced by maybe allowing my child to practice whatever he)she deems fit so long as he)she knows the actions and consequences.. but also know that there is limit to what I can tolerate for my own peace ✌️🕊️

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....you're calling on A001 to drop posts yet you alleged Muslims of butchering their Relatives when they leave Islam?

I guess A001 is a Ghost?
God forbid bad thing.

https://morningstarnews.org/2016/05/muslim-in-eastern-uganda-kills-christian-wife-for-leaving-islam-relatives-say/

https://www.asianews.it/news-en/Maria,-20,-killed-in-Erbil-by-relatives-for-converting-to-Christianity-55319.html
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2023
Trevor012:

God forbid bad thing.

https://morningstarnews.org/2016/05/muslim-in-eastern-uganda-kills-christian-wife-for-leaving-islam-relatives-say/

https://www.asianews.it/news-en/Maria,-20,-killed-in-Erbil-by-relatives-for-converting-to-Christianity-55319.html

grin

..........LOL!

Convert or we will kill you, Hindu lynch mobs tell fleeing Christians.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/19/orissa-violence-india-christianity-hinduism

China has been accused of committing crimes against humanity and possibly genocide against the Uyghur population and other mostly-Muslim ethnic groups in the north-western region of Xinjiang.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-22278037
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2023
OasisX:

grin

..........LOL!

Convert or we will kill you, Hindu lynch mobs tell fleeing Christians.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/19/orissa-violence-india-christianity-hinduism

China has been accused of committing crimes against humanity and possibly genocide against the Uyghur population and other mostly-Muslim ethnic groups in the north-western region of Xinjiang.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-22278037

Exactly, God forbid bad thing in the name of religion especially those devilish Muslims.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kholiwe(f): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2023
An internet fraudster talking about parents nuture and following their teachings. I guess you learnt being a fraudster and criminal from them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:27am On Aug 28, 2023
Trevor012:

Exactly, God forbid bad thing in the name of religion especially those devilish Muslims.

grin

......LOL! I have heard you. There is no need to go further, apparently you are confused.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kholiwe(f): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2023
larride:
Them say na fake news.
So this woman has been insulted, called a LovePeddler, her past and present ridiculed and dissected over a fake news by misogynist here. They won't even have the decency to apologize.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

E clear!

Still waiting on your answer BluRay.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2023
donjazzet:

Still waiting on your answer BluRay.

The truth is u won’t get a reply from me.

U posted a misinformation last week , I asked u to admit u gaffed and put the misinformation down but u never did . 👎

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2023
Amoto94:
Oracle is offering FREE Certification program

The program offers

Data Science
Oracle ERP
Cloud computing
AI & Machine Learnings
Java programming

Hurry up grab this opportunity & Register before 31 August.

Link: education.oracle.com
Bros shey u they whine us ni
Its not free na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Let me get something here . So what u are saying is if u get married (to a woman o) hopefully , u give both to a male child and when he becomes of age he begins to dress like a man a woman ,wearing make up, and then marries another man like the two ladies in the picture did. You are perfectly okay with it right ?
Guy!!! I have one question :

So who Is GAY??!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2023
Emaprince:
Guy!!! I have one question :

So who Is GAY??!!!

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2023
donjazzet:

Again, treblechamp. Walahi you are hurting me. cry cry
Eyaa take heart dear, it can be painful.
TrebleChamp stop hurting your friend.

cry cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The truth is u won’t get a reply from me.

U posted a misinformation last week , I asked u to admit u gaffed and put the misinformation down but u never did . 👎

grin grin grin
Which kain Amala be this? grin
What does that have to do this? Fine I've edited my post, Oya reply me.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2023
Trevor012:
A001 come and drop some of your eye opening posts.
Okay, later in the day when I'm less busy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I want to believe donjazzet didn’t see the question that time and he will provide answers to it here and now .

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2023
donjazzet:

grin grin grin
Which kain Amala be this? grin
What does that have to do this? Fine I've edited my post, Oya reply me.

Just dey play .

Ur post is still the way it was .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2023
Bombblacks:

You have just wasted your time doing meaningless addition and subtraction when you don't have any access to their financial account and audit. Like I told you before using the last fiscal statement obtained by wall street journal, In 2016, women's games generated $1.9 million more in revenue than men's games. From 2016 to 2018, women's games generated approximately $50.8 million in revenue, compared with $49.9 million for men's games.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-womens-soccer-games-out-earned-mens-games-11560765600

Lmao.

We are in 2023, not 2019. It's not my fault that you cannot do simple addition and subtraction.

They used the period where the USWNT won 2 world cup while the USMNT failed to qualify for the world cup in 2018. Of course the women team were going to make money because they played more during that period.

This is a CNN article as at Nov 2022 during the Qatar 2022.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/11/30/football/us-women-soccer-pay-deal-qatar-world-cup-spt-intl/index.html
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2023
donjazzet:

It's not a simple and straight question because I had to let you understand exactly what you were asking me, with its nuances.

I have told you that it isn't against my personal principle, if I find myself in Europe, I'm sure this wouldn't even be an issue at all, but if I'm in nigeria I recognise how big an issue this would be (because of my ignorant society).

Okupe is indeed a good example, his son who is gay now lives abroad and his father is doing his thing here. His father has chosen to distance himself from his son. That is cowardice (but understandable).
Would I do the same, I simply don't know.

At the bolded, if you simply dont know what you wi do in that situation, why then are you calling Doyin Okupe who is dealing with the situation a coward?

Dont you see how confused you yourself are?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2023
larride:

At the bolded, if you simply dont know what you wi do in that situation, why then are you calling Doyin Okupe who is dealing with the situation a coward?

Dont you see how confused you yourself are?

The logic is not logicing cheesy

But expect him to drop a 5000 word essay to explain what he means . Watch out !
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Someone who did want to abort his supposed baby after supporting abortion and championing the cause of abortionists as a liberal, Don J will only deceive those who are naive and ignorant. Don J is just catching cruise with some of his takes deep down he doesn't mean them

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
A001:
Okay, later in the day when I'm less busy.
No yawa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) ... (4705) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: piroskey94(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.