Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1457552 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) ... (4654) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:19am On Feb 20
EmmanuelScott1:

There's no difference between tinubu government and buhari government.

During buhari regime, he was busy banning everything even crypto because he thought it contribute to naira fall.

See tinubu yesterday, using EFCC to harass BDC operators because of naira free fall.

Yesterday, prospa posted about Zambia kwacha currency appreciation, so I browsed it to know the economic policies their president took that help in their economic growth.

The picture is one of the policies their president took that help reduce inflation but our custom is busy adjusting rates.

The above is of immaterial impact. The big impact was releasing foreign exchange and increasing banks statutory reserve to 14.5% ratio forcing them to look for Kwacha. Nigeria's reserve ratio is already at 16%.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:24am On Feb 20
GloriousGbola:

The moment all you have to say is APC govt is wicked - then you are the one with the problem. Because you have chosen to react emotionally. The easiest thing to do is play the same game Buhari played where he thought we could print our way out of this while not generating any actual income.

The majority of you should also sit this out because all you have are emotional takes

As for the steroid munching cunt very little he says is of consequence. Unlike him I have no need to post pictures on social media for validation. Even with my layer of fat, people still joke about how I have a gym build. So that cunt and other associated bitch ass niggas can say anything they want - it means nothing

Bunch of vainglorious bitches who can only live through filters and pretensions

A mental slave to a failed journalist is running his mouth. A copy and share before verifying dunce. If that's the person you want to run with, that's on you
oga s**** up!! Your own addiction to Slavery is the worst in this sports section. You always type pages of nonsense to support stupid policies. Let me ask you one question. What has been the positive impact of Fuel subsidy removal and Floating of the naira So far?? I bet you are about to type another epistle of rubbish!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 11:25am On Feb 20
GloriousGbola:

The moment all you have to say is APC govt is wicked - then you are the one with the problem. Because you have chosen to react emotionally. The easiest thing to do is play the same game Buhari played where he thought we could print our way out of this while not generating any actual income.

The majority of you should also sit this out because all you have are emotional takes

As for the steroid munching cunt very little he says is of consequence. Unlike him I have no need to post pictures on social media for validation. Even with my layer of fat, people still joke about how I have a gym build. So that cunt and other associated bitch ass niggas can say anything they want - it means nothing

A mental slave to a failed journalist is running his mouth. A copy and share before verifying dunce. If that's the person you want to run with, that's on you

Ok but they equally said Tinubu has printed 7.8 Trillion Naira in just months in office.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Aturitoroman: 11:26am On Feb 20
Ihebu4chelsea:
oga s**** up!! Your own addiction to Slavery is the worst in this sports section. You always type pages of nonsense to support stupid policies. Let me ask you one question. What has been the positive impact of Fuel subsidy removal and Floating of the naira So far?? I bet you are about to type another epistle of rubbish!
Don't mind that fool

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:35am On Feb 20
So a $200 laptop would soon cost up to 400K, and that's minus shipping and other logistics? These are scary times.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:37am On Feb 20
Ihebu4chelsea:

Another emotional cunt. cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 11:38am On Feb 20
Person say calling APC wicked means we're the problem. We're reacting emotionally.

Walahi, people no get conscience for this country

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:39am On Feb 20
izzou:

Two rounds for a pack of Spag?
Priced just about right cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:40am On Feb 20
afrodoc2:

Let us assume the wife was a nonentity before becoming the first lady, what happened to all the cars used by the previous first lady? Or were they using camel to move around that time? cheesy

grin grin grin

Maybe she took all away, and they have to buy new ones for the incoming "Olori".

Country to ya weyrey

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:41am On Feb 20
Theflint1:
Priced just about right cheesy

grin grin

Can i have an estimate for a Toks 2003 Corolla?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:43am On Feb 20
izzou:

grin grin grin

Maybe she took all away, and they have to buy new ones for the incoming "Olori".

Country to ya weyrey
You'd think Remi Tinubu would show a certain level of maturity given all she's achieved in politics, but at the end of the day, the sentiments that influence decision making at the highest levels are just about as base as you'd find between a 16 year old girl and the 19 year old boy looking to impress her.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:44am On Feb 20
izzou:

grin grin

Can i have an estimate for a Toks 2003 Corolla?
This would have to be priced in bags of cement...500 bags pere cool

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:45am On Feb 20
GloriousGbola:

About body shaming an anonymous person ..that is just an absolute banter cos he might be fatter or close to obesity than you or anyone..

Your takes (my perspective though) is you vehemently find a way to justify whatever nonsense BAT'S dishes.

B4 he started...he said and I paraphrase===>I know what I am getting into,don't pity me cos I am equal to the task..

So you finding excuse even in d midst of his extravagant spending spree is nothing but absolute rubbish..

I find it unbelievable that someone as enlihhtened as you are will throw away reasons just to either gaslight or find a reasonable but nonsense excuse while turning a blind eye to inconsequential things eating up chunk of our income...

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:47am On Feb 20
GloriousGbola:
Urgent PSA. please buy your gas from retail outlets only. Nipco or Mobil as an example . (nipco supplies Mobil).

My friend had an accident in his house - a gas explosion. The cylinder is outside the house. If there was a leak, it should at least have been smelling. But somehow this did not happen. We can't say what the root cause is, but it is likely people are mixing /adukterating gas.

It is also cheaper to buy gas from nipco or mobil

So many battles to fight as a Nigerian.

NIPCO stations are not very common, so many Nigerians are at the mercy of roadside kiosks for LPG needs

And i won't be surprised if gas is now adulterated. Our greed plus hardship is enough for us to have Breaking Bad S7 in Nigeria.

That was how diesel was adulterated then, until the subsidy on Kerosene was removed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:49am On Feb 20
Theflint1:
This would have to be priced in bags of cement...500 bags pere cool

How many rounds for a bag of cement?

I want to check something!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 11:53am On Feb 20
Aturitoroman:
Dollar 1800 now
just changed a few now to buy some soft drinks for my fridge..

Tinubu till further notice cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:53am On Feb 20
Segedinho:

About body shaming an anonymous person ..that is just an absolute banter cos he might be fatter or close to obesity than you or anyone..

Your takes (my perspective though) is you vehemently find a way to justify whatever nonsense BAT'S dishes.

B4 he started...he said and I paraphrase===>I know what I am getting into,don't pity me cos I am equal to the task..

So you finding excuse even in d midst of his extravagant spending spree is nothing but absolute rubbish..

I find it unbelievable that someone as enlihhtened as you are will throw away reasons just to either gaslight or find a reasonable but nonsense excuse while turning a blind eye to inconsequential things eating up chunk of our income...

Because I understand what is going on.

This is the same economics my children are being taught. Resources are limited while needs and wants are unlimited

Even now there are capital investments I failed to make that are biting me in the ass in this period.

It is the same thing happening with the govt on a much larger scale.

The FG does not have enough money to meet all the obligations it has traditionally taken on. The fg did not invest in the right infrastructure at the right time.

So now we are going to have to rough our way through it.

If you want to believe that Atiku or Peter obi could magically grow our depleted reserves, end oil theft, counter tribal/religion based insecurity that's on you.

The real argument you have is that the govt has failed to walk the talk in belt tightening.

At the barest minimum Tinubu should put consequences to frivolous spend across the board. Though how to implement that is another story

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:53am On Feb 20
Theflint1:
You'd think Remi Tinubu would show a certain level of maturity given all she's achieved in politics, but at the end of the day, the sentiments that influence decision making at the highest levels are just about as base as you'd find between a 16 year old girl and the 19 year old boy looking to impress her.

Like...

"The Presidency has decided to suspend the Office of the First lady indefinitely. Because of the government's need to cut costs, her office has been relocated to the Main Villa.

Also, she would use her vehicles, although they will be maintained by the Presidency, pending when Nigeria comes out of its economic woes".

But no, dem rush wire 1.5 billion, so Remi won't use Uber or Bolt
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:54am On Feb 20
Aturitoroman:
Dollar 1800 now
My bro in UK sent me this now and screamed "wahala"

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:00pm On Feb 20
izzou:

So many battles to fight as a Nigerian.

NIPCO stations are not very common, so many Nigerians are at the mercy of roadside kiosks for LPG needs

And i won't be surprised if gas is now adulterated. Our greed plus hardship is enough for us to have Breaking Bad S7 in Nigeria.

That was how diesel was adulterated then, until the subsidy on Kerosene was removed

My wife's Siena fan belt is cutting again.this belt has a model number but yet my mechanic can never buy the exact belt. So it will start to cut every three months. One time I decided to engage one of the so called big name Americana workshops that features here. I got the exact same service I get from my mechanic at 3 times the price. Naija story
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20
GloriousGbola:

Because I understand what is going on.

This is the same economics my children are being taught. Resources are limited while needs and wants are unlimited

Even now there are capital investments I failed to make that are biting me in the ass in this period.

It is the same thing happening with the govt on a much larger scale.

The FG does not have enough money to meet all the obligations it has traditionally taken on. The fg did not invest in the right infrastructure at the right time.

So now we are going to have to rough our way through it.

If you want to believe that Atiku or Peter obi could magically grow our depleted reserves, end oil theft, counter tribal/religion based insecurity that's on you.

The real argument you have is that the govt has failed to walk the talk in belt tightening.

At the barest minimum Tinubu should put consequences to frivolous spend across the board. Though how to implement that is another story

This is where you are getting it wrong..

A broke country have no relationship with pilgrimages nor 1 billion 4 a committee..

You tend to absorb their excuses of being broke but on the other hand forget their spendings.

Do you know that the money spent on Remi's and the senates would do much more in reducing the prices of essential commodities thru subsidy...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20
GloriousGbola:

My wife's Siena fan belt is cutting again.this belt has a model number but yet my mechanic can never buy the exact belt. So it will start to cut every three months. One time I decided to engage one of the so called big name Americana workshops that features here. I got the exact same service I get from my mechanic at 3 times the price. Naija story

You are even lucky that the belt did not condemn the roller.

The ratio of original belts to substandard ones in Nigeria is 1:1000000

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20
Unlimited22:
Lol fuel don go 1k overnight. From 700.

It is well.
1300 per litter here
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:05pm On Feb 20
Segedinho:

A broke country have no relationship with pilgrimages nor 1 billion 4 a committee..

You tend to absorb their excuses of being broke but on the other hand forget their spendings.

Do you know that the money spent on Remi's and the senates would do much more in reducing the prices of essential commodities thru subsidy...

You just agreed with him then said he is getting it wrong? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:05pm On Feb 20
Segedinho:

If you somehow missed this that's on your preferred reading comprehension

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:10pm On Feb 20
How much percentage of wealth does corruption take from Nigeria?
Is it small or is it a significant amount?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 12:10pm On Feb 20
Jodera:
Person say calling APC wicked means we're the problem. We're reacting emotionally.

Walahi, people no get conscience for this country

https://www.nairaland.com/8006358/presidential-jet-gulps-billions-maintenance

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:11pm On Feb 20
Nigeria shouldn't have elected a half-alive president. It's difficult not to get mad at cornvicts.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 12:12pm On Feb 20
Igbo people should protest.

Lol.

Lmao. Please don't make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20
GloriousGbola:

If you somehow missed this that's on your preferred reading comprehension
I didn't missed the above cos it seems it was/a mere miss from the master strategists hence it is negligible.

You haven't in the wake of things criticised this madman at a go.... maybe in other to bring a point you just have to point at that.. which from your body language is just Nigeria thingy..

Larride didn't wait for an episode os "shalaye"to shift or gaslight the truth.....

You romance the truth while hoping something click and this is absolute bullshit..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 12:16pm On Feb 20
Ebukacute:
1300 per litter here
Of fuel?
Like the one them dey put for motor? 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 12:16pm On Feb 20

(1) (2) (3) ... (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) ... (4654) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Zaha(m), Sportsweb and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.