Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1413918 Views)

Chelsea, Man City Face Relegation From EPL After Everton Point Deduction / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) ... (4609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:18pm On Feb 20
Ebukacute:

1300 per litter here

Una dey joke right,right?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20
afrodoc2:

You just agreed with him then said he is getting it wrong? cheesy

Nah...I deliberately ignore his last line cos it seems,he had to adjust to bring up a point...

Do you think he would be called upon if he had always brought that convo..

It seems forced

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 12:19pm On Feb 20
grin
Amigoss:

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:20pm On Feb 20
undecided

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 12:23pm On Feb 20
Amigoss:

I no come understand again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:23pm On Feb 20
Segedinho:

Nah...I deliberately ignore his last line cos it seems,he had to adjust to bring up a point...

Do you think he would be called upon if he had always brought that convo..

It seems forced

So you are now reading minds to know what is forced or not? LOL

He already said the same thing earlier in his conversation with izzou and i suspect if we delve deeper, we will find other occasions of him criticising the spending.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 12:25pm On Feb 20
TemporaryHansel:
It's incredibly annoying when people claim Nigeria is broke or poor. Whenever the masses demand basic necessities, politicians and those abroad often use the excuse of Nigeria's supposed poverty to justify their inaction. Yet, funds magically appear for useless projects, lavish purchases for government officials, and sponsorship of religious institutions.

As someone pointed out earlier, if the APC can win elections despite cash and fuel shortages, it's a grim sign for Nigeria's future, and I share that sentiment.

Honestly, Nigeria didn't seem ready for independence when it was granted, considering the current state of affairs.

…..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:25pm On Feb 20
Theflint1:
They supported Buhari till the very end because of emi lo kan, they knew their turn was neigh, and were okay with the country going up in flames as long as their man or whoever he annointed was the king of the ashes eventually.
When did you start spitting like that?

πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20
afrodoc2:

So you are now reading minds to know what is forced or not? LOL

He already said the same thing earlier in his conversation with izzou and i suspect if we delve deeper, we will find other occasions of him criticising the spending.
Maybe I missed his other convos....or I am blinded with emotions cos believe me, I haven't in any way see his negative reaction to BAT's antecedents but I can count how many times he has called upon hundeyin and Obi..

I will have no issue with his taught

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20
akwesenana:
Of fuel?

Like the one them dey put for motor? πŸ˜‚

Na wetin I been wan askπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:31pm On Feb 20
First he starts with defending them, then when you show him a superior argument he switches to "maybe" seeing that they bad.

The same thing almost every single time.
So yes you'll see posts of him calling out, but follow the full conversation and you'll see the initial stance 😁.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20
Lol.. We are the ones that are emotional onesπŸ˜‚

You say this "Unlike him I have no need to post pictures on social media for validation."

And then say this "Even with my layer of fat, people still joke about how I have a gym build."

But I'm the one that's insecureπŸ˜‚

Segedinho good luck

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:38pm On Feb 20
GloriousGbola:

Because I understand what is going on.

This is the same economics my children are being taught. Resources are limited while needs and wants are unlimited

Even now there are capital investments I failed to make that are biting me in the ass in this period.

It is the same thing happening with the govt on a much larger scale.

The FG does not have enough money to meet all the obligations it has traditionally taken on. The fg did not invest in the right infrastructure at the right time.

So now we are going to have to rough our way through it.

If you want to believe that Atiku or Peter obi could magically grow our depleted reserves, end oil theft, counter tribal/religion based insecurity that's on you.

The real argument you have is that the govt has failed to walk the talk in belt tightening.

At the barest minimum Tinubu should put consequences to frivolous spend across the board. Though how to implement that is another story

Unfortunately, Tinubu is not following the dictates of Economics and that's why people are displeased with him and those still making excuses to defend him.

Just last week we discussed about the need for an individual earning N600k to cut down on his budget and different people aired divergent views on the issue. The key take-away from that discussion (even though we all didn't agree on one point) was that such person will just need to cut down on his expenses no matter how impossible that may seem.

Now talking about Tinubu and economics, Tinubu recently approved N1bn for the inauguration of a 37 man committee. Is that what economics teaches us to do in this austere period? Tinubu's government expended undisclosed amount of money to sponsor as many hangers-on as possible to the climate change summit in Dubai to the extent that our delegation was almost rivaling that of China. Is that him making the economics make sense?

His government has made so many frivolous spendings since coming on board in the last 9 months ; spendings that have little or no effect on the lot of the common man yet we are told to keep enduring while he keeps making the wrong decisions.

Yes Economics suggests that u utilize scarce resources to take care of the most important ones among ur unlimited wants/needs. Has Tinubu done that ? No! Does that mean he has failed? Yes! Does he deserve all the sticks his government and supporters are getting ? Absolutely yes!

Remember u cannot beat a child and tell the child not to cry; except maybe u kukuma want to un-alive the child.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20
Circular to stop leaking sensitive info got leaked too shocked shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/8006366/circular-stop-leakage-sensitive-official

This country is a freak show

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20
BlueRayDick:

Unfortunately, Tinubu is not following the dictates of Economics and that's why people are displeased with him and those still making excuses to defend him.

Just last week we discussed about the need for an individual earning N600k to cut down on his budget and different people aired divergent views the issue. The key take away from that discussion (even though we all didn't agree on one point) is that such person will just need to cut down on his expenses no matter how impossible that may seem.

Now talking about Tinubu and economics, Tinubu recently approved N1bn for the inauguration of a 37 man committee. Is that what economics teaches us to do in this austere period? Tinubu's government expended undisclosed amount of money to sponsor as many hunger-ons to the climate change summit in Dubai to the extent that our delegation was almost rivaling that of China. Is that him making the economics make sense?

His government has made so many frivolous spendings since coming on board in the last 9 months ; spendings that have little or no effect on the lot of the common man yet we are told to keep enduring while he keeps making the wrong decisions.

Yes Economics suggests that u utilize scarce resources to take care of the most important ones among ur unlimited wants/needs. Has Tinubu done that ? No! Does that mean he has failed? Yes! Does he deserve all the sticks his government and supporters are getting ? Absolutely yes!

Remember u cannot beat a child and tell the child not to cry; except maybe u kukuma want to un-alive the child.

Nigga stop being emotional abeg

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20
Emotional cvnts angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20
GodπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

One human being

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:46pm On Feb 20
iamoyindamola:
Circular to stop leaking sensitive info got leaked too shocked shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/8006366/circular-stop-leakage-sensitive-official

This country is a freak show

Dem go kukuma sack the whole civil service grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 12:51pm On Feb 20
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:54pm On Feb 20
BlueRayDick:

Just last week we discussed about the need for an individual earning N600k to cut down on his budget and different people aired divergent views on the issue. The key take-away from that discussion (even though we all didn't agree on one point) was that such person will just need to cut down on his expenses no matter how impossible that may seem.

Now talking about Tinubu and economics, Tinubu recently approved N1bn for the inauguration of a 37 man committee. Is that what economics teaches us to do in this austere period? Tinubu's government expended undisclosed amount of money to sponsor as many hangers-on as possible to the climate change summit in Dubai to the extent that our delegation was almost rivaling that of China. Is that him making the economics make sense?

This here is how to respond intelligently to a discussion

Not copying and pasting from Twitter or splattering the board with smileys and shouting slave up and down

Those who can still learn should do so.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20
liveLongNprospa:

One human being
ogun kill him papa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20
liveLongNprospa:

One human being

This is the reason i won't drag Soyinka at all. Egbon got played by these set of people.

Everything was all an agenda unknown to the likes of Soyinka and Falana.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20
akwesenana:
Of fuel?

Like the one them dey put for motor? πŸ˜‚
I bought two litters of fuel here in nsukka enugu state 2600. A liter of black market is 1500 here. All these started yesterday evening
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:11pm On Feb 20
izzou:

This is the reason i won't drag Soyinka at all. Egbon got played by these set of people.

People like Soyinka & Falana should stop being cowards by either apologizing for their roles in 2012 protest or call out this present government for being worse than Jonathan's.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20
Amigoss:

For real.... Na only one station dey sell 1k as at today but if you CDQ ,you go dey discouraged grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20
BlueRayDick:

People like Soyinka & Falana should stop being cowards by either apologizing for their roles in 2012 protest or call out this present government for being worse than Jonathan's.

Well, Cowardice better pass Hypocrisy.

At least, they kept quiet, unlike Bayo Onanuga that is twisting and turning
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20
Ebukacute:

I bought two litters of fuel here in nsukka enugu state 2600. A liter of black market is 1500 here. All these started yesterday evening

Wait

This nor be joke?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20
Ebukacute:

For real.... Na only one station dey sell 1k as at today but if you CDQ ,you go dey discouraged grin

You serious?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:16pm On Feb 20
izzou:

Lol. I don't agree with this.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:17pm On Feb 20
chidekings:
no place is easy now....but the business man is a bit better than a government staff now.

The business man is better. Especially those selling essential products. And even for them, demand is seriously dropping.

My friend who is a government teacher in Ogun State said he has told them he can only come to school twice a week. If dem wan sack am make dem sack am. He can't be using his entire salary on transportation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20
Itsrm:

The business man is better. Especially those selling essential products. And even for them, demand is seriously dropping.

My friend who is a government teacher in Ogun State said he has told them he can only come to school twice a week. If dem wan sack am make dem sack am. He can't be using his entire salary on transportation.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20
Unlimited22:

Lol. I don't agree with this.

Maybe

But that's what i feel. Almost everybody that gingered that protest are in the ruling party today, except this very few.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4234) (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) ... (4609) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.