Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1456695 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) ... (4650) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20
liveLongNprospa:

You serious?
Joke ke...IL of fuel is #1300 as of this morning. Many fuel stations are locked sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20
Omo.. The way dollar is running 😭
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 1:31pm On Feb 20
Ebukacute:

For real.... Na only one station dey sell 1k as at today but if you CDQ ,you go dey discouraged grin

Wow!!!!!! E never reach lagos and abuja na why the noise never loud, Everyone is focused on the dollar.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 1:32pm On Feb 20
izzou:

Maybe

But that's what i feel. Almost everybody that gingered that protest are in the ruling party today, except this very few.
It would seem so until you look at Soyinka's utterances during election season.

And how quiet he is now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20
liveLongNprospa:

Wait

This nor be joke?
I am serious
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20
Amigoss:

Wow!!!!!! E never reach lagos and abuja na why the noise never loud, Everyone is focused on the dollar.....
Na ceiling fan. E go soon blow una
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20
Hmm.. Okay no need to be emotional about this fuel thingπŸ˜”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20
CAPdan21:

Joke ke...IL of fuel is #1300 as of this morning. Many fuel stations are locked sef

Wtf?!!!!!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20
Ebukacute:

I am serious

1300 for fuel?
Omo na to dey jog
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 1:41pm On Feb 20
BlueRayDick:

Unfortunately, Tinubu is not following the dictates of Economics and that's why people are displeased with him and those still making excuses to defend him.

Just last week we discussed about the need for an individual earning N600k to cut down on his budget and different people aired divergent views on the issue. The key take-away from that discussion (even though we all didn't agree on one point) was that such person will just need to cut down on his expenses no matter how impossible that may seem.

Now talking about Tinubu and economics, Tinubu recently approved N1bn for the inauguration of a 37 man committee. Is that what economics teaches us to do in this austere period? Tinubu's government expended undisclosed amount of money to sponsor as many hangers-on as possible to the climate change summit in Dubai to the extent that our delegation was almost rivaling that of China. Is that him making the economics make sense?

His government has made so many frivolous spendings since coming on board in the last 9 months ; spendings that have little or no effect on the lot of the common man yet we are told to keep enduring while he keeps making the wrong decisions.

Yes Economics suggests that u utilize scarce resources to take care of the most important ones among ur unlimited wants/needs. Has Tinubu done that ? No! Does that mean he has failed? Yes! Does he deserve all the sticks his government and supporters are getting ? Absolutely yes!

Remember u cannot beat a child and tell the child not to cry; except maybe u kukuma want to un-alive the child.
Emotional cunt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Abeg na sakasm ohh. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:42pm On Feb 20
Unlimited22:

And how quiet he is now.

Exactly. Soyinka knows the game he's playing.

His first son was commissioner under Ibikunle Amosun's govt in Ogun state. The man is an ACN/APC guy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:42pm On Feb 20
Realmrsean:
just changed a few now to buy some soft drinks for my fridge..

Tinubu till further notice cool

So this thing don dey favor you and your family and you never post my picture running around for morning exercise

Seankafor do giveaway for boys na

With this money you dey hammer, it's time to pay your NL girlfriend brideprice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 1:44pm On Feb 20
raumdeuter:

So this thing don dey favor you and your family and you never post my picture running around for morning exercise

Seankafor do giveaway for boys na

With this money you dey hammer, it's time to pay your NL girlfriend brideprice

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20
izzou:

Tinubu is a Chop-I-Chop guy. I am surprised you are expecting such from him.

And that is why i laugh when people talk about going through pains...The person in charge is not going through any.

Imagine setting up a committee with 1 billion naira.

People are almost running out of breath, you are approving 1 billion to set up a committee
Add the ₦24billion Tinubu approved as subsidy for pilgrimage.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20
BlueRayDick:

Dem go kukuma sack the whole civil service grin
These guys don't act like professionals at all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:47pm On Feb 20
Segedinho:

This is where you are getting it wrong..

A broke country have no relationship with pilgrimages nor 1 billion 4 a committee..

You tend to absorb their excuses of being broke but on the other hand forget their spendings.

Do you know that the money spent on Remi's and the senates would do much more in reducing the prices of essential commodities thru subsidy...

The money spent on senate was approved by Senators who are an independent arm of govt

I'm sure you have seen how the budget can be held hostage if legislators decide to show themselves

It's why you should hold your Senators and HOR responsible and ask them what they have been using their salary for

Regular HoR salary is 3m per month yet they find ways to give themselves allowances multiple times of that
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 1:47pm On Feb 20
CAPdan21:

The one wey no dey locked na so so queue. I need to find a way to japa to cape Verde abeg since time waits for nobody.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chidekings(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20
Itsrm:

The business man is better. Especially those selling essential products. And even for them, demand is seriously dropping.

My friend who is a government teacher in Ogun State said he has told them he can only come to school twice a week. If dem wan sack am make dem sack am. He can't be using his entire salary on transportation.
its not easy everywhere.....sales are dropping...but we thank God for life.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:55pm On Feb 20
iamoyindamola:

These guys don't act like professionals at all

Civil servants have always been like that sha.

The fact that APC lost the election in FCT ( A civil servant state ) and even failed to poll 25% of the votes in FCT speaks a lot of volume
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 2:00pm On Feb 20
monerozi5590:

Ok but they equally said Tinubu has printed 7.8 Trillion Naira in just months in office.

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:05pm On Feb 20
And so it begins!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3kVWrKoSO9/?igsh=c3k3aHNidDhrdHA0

Dangote Truck has been blocked and looted somewhere in the north . πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

I hope this thing does not lead to total anarchy .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:08pm On Feb 20
BlueRayDick:
And so it begins!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3kVWrKoSO9/?igsh=c3k3aHNidDhrdHA0

Dangote Truck has been blocked and looted somewhere in the north . πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

I hope this thing does not lead to total anarchy .

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 2:12pm On Feb 20
liveLongNprospa:

1300 for fuel?
Omo na to dey jog
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20
Unlimited22:

And how quiet he is now.
One only needs remember his attack on his beloved Pyrates confraternity members after they attacked BATs ambitions for presidency. I'm sure the attack on BAT isn't the only case of an elder being ridiculed, but man couldn't hold his tongue cause BAT was involved.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:17pm On Feb 20
raumdeuter:

The money spent on senate was approved by Senators who are an independent arm of govt

I'm sure you have seen how the budget can be held hostage if legislators decide to show themselves

It's why you should hold your Senators and HOR responsible and ask them what they have been using their salary for

Regular HoR salary is 3m per month yet they find ways to give themselves allowances multiple times of that

In summary of what you are saying is.

Senate can wake up 2moro to propose 1 trillion for their recharge card and the executive will have no option than to approve it...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20
Efcc has to pay Binance a visit
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20
What's the update with Dangote?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 20
liveLongNprospa:
Efcc has to pay Binance a visit

Of course, that should be the next thing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:33pm On Feb 20
How long does it take a Refinery to refine crude into Fuel, Diesel, Aviation Fuel and Kerosene? Dangote Refinery hasn't released any refined product into the market, since it was supplied crude by NNPCL and from the USA.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Feb 20
Segedinho:

In summary of what you are saying is.

Senate can wake up 2moro to propose 1 trillion for their recharge card and the executive will have no option than to approve it...

Senate/legislator is an independent arm of govt and not controlled by executive. We vote them like we vote President and we have to hold them responsible for their irresponsibilities
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20
Just imagine it was Obi that was president and all this was happening?

Like just imagine the chaos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20
raumdeuter:

Senate/legislator is an independent arm of govt and not controlled by executive. We vote them like we vote President and we have to hold them responsible for their irresponsibilities
Nobody is controlling nothing.

A simple question...can they proposed and cashout a tri 4 recharge card without the executive consent

The question is straightforward enough

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4235) (4236) (4237) (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) ... (4650) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m), Itsrm(m), Khaytunechi, Kundistrict(m), reccy(m), Eunoiaa(f), larride(m), GloriousGbola, TemporaryHansel, seankafor(m), BlueRayDick and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.