Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1455602 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) ... (4647) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 10:35am On Apr 16
monerozi5590:

CBN has been intervening in the forex market na. I don't understand this your point by saying there's no evidence of CBN intervening in the market.

Here is Rotus explanation. Nigeria borrowed huge amount of dollars in selling bonds to defend the Naira and this is currently what's happening in the market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_yH7B7zRyw?si=fXFje58hdelah6Sh

Please stay on course. I cannot see the correlation between what you posted and what is being discussed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 10:49am On Apr 16
User09:

Please stay on course. I cannot see the correlation between what you posted and what is being discussed

Start watching from the 7/8 minutes. He was explaining the CBN intervention like defending the Naira. Is CBN intervening in the market? Absolutely yes.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 11:07am On Apr 16
Na to buy popcorn relax to watch this movie..

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 11:11am On Apr 16
monerozi5590:

Start watching from the 7/8 minutes. He was explaining the CBN intervention like defending the Naira. Is CBN intervening in the market? Absolutely yes.

Ok
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:41am On Apr 16
iamoyindamola:

The hijacking of flight 601

Thank You. This Hijacking of flight 601 na real movie or documentary?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:43am On Apr 16
BlueRayDick:

Thank You. This Hijacking of flight 601 na real movie or documentary?
Movie
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:55am On Apr 16
iamoyindamola:

Movie

Okay thanks, make i add am to download in progress
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:57am On Apr 16
CrystalTiger:
Na to buy popcorn relax to watch this movie..

We know what we know. grin

Watch how FG and NNPC will still maintain for the umpteenth time that they are not paying any subsidy. In the words of Tinubu " SUBSIDY IS GONE" cool

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chidekings(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16
LordAdam16:

You can't provide data to back up your statement.
Now move along.

And remember to get a standby defib. Because you'll be needing it whenever I point out the CBN is pegging the rates on this thread.

-Lord.
this youngman has been cordial in his replies to you.....but ur replies is full of subtle insults and an air of superiority over his stance.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:08pm On Apr 16
📌📌📌

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:09pm On Apr 16
📌📌📌📌

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:14pm On Apr 16
Kindergarten and primary school ooo,How much this kain parents go dey make per month and some might have 2-3 children....

Heard it is Charter House, Lagos...

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16
Amigoss:
Kindergarten and primary school ooo,How much this kain parents go dey make per month and some might have 2-3 children....

I hope the children will be doctors and engineers of this world
That's more than the total I spent in my entire years in schools from nursery to university
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:20pm On Apr 16
iamoyindamola:
https://www.nairaland.com/8063055/hidden-truth-led-killing-17

Looks like army ain't clean either

Right from the onset we all know the army is not clean; all those statement the Chief of Defense was releasing are just face-saving official position on the matter.

It's just a case of one community using their military connection deal with a rival neighboring community. I think that security contract given to Tompolo alone will always lead serious crisis between the communities and their respective militants/mafia.

More like Tompolo and his associates dey chop FG contract money; still dey chop money from bunkering but no wan allow others wey dey do solely bunkering chop. Na wa o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:26pm On Apr 16
iamoyindamola:

That's more than the total I spent in my entire years in schools from nursery to university

Just ridiculous,Any school in Naija suppose worth this amount not to talk of kg-primary pupil...

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 2:26pm On Apr 16
Amigoss:

No way this is possible. 42million annual fee for kindergarten and primary? Even the highest university in Nigeria which is that American university doesn't cost that much. They charge 3 million per session which is 9milllion annually. I don't believe it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:35pm On Apr 16
BlueRayDick:

Right from the onset we all know the army is not clean; all those statement the Chief of Defense was releasing are just face-saving official position on the matter.

It's just a case of one community using their military connection deal with a rival neighboring community. I think that security contract given to Tompolo alone will always lead serious crisis between the communities and their respective militants/mafia.

More like Tompolo and his associates dey chop FG contract money; still dey chop money from bunkering but no wan allow others wey dey do solely bunkering chop. Na wa o

Innocent people in the community just suffer/die for nothing for the greed of this few

Na the freedom fighters they call themselves dey vex me,fighting and lining up their pockets not the betterment of the oil communities and the region....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:35pm On Apr 16
Amigoss:

How much do u think people who stay at Park View, Banana Island, VGC, some highbrow areas in Ikoyi etc make per month ? grin. Therein lies ur answers.

Some people just dey for this country ehn, dem get Money ! Some of them don't even earn in naira but foreign currencies.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:38pm On Apr 16
Melvyn11:

No way this is possible. 42million annual fee for kindergarten and primary? Even the highest university in Nigeria which is that American university doesn't cost that much. They charge 3 million per session which is 9milllion annually. I don't believe it.

It is written boldly on their website

https://charterhouselagos.com/homepage/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=paid_search&utm_campaign=mar_2024&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjww_iwBhApEiwAuG6ccCmcTrN00qprV1IkE7uCJ35XmDNbyWD8DdfCH0v7wStkPySLC6T_cRoCEsAQAvD_BwE
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:41pm On Apr 16
Amigoss:

Innocent people in the community just suffer/die for nothing for the greed of this few

Na the freedom fighters they call themselves dey vex me,fighting and lining up their pockets not the betterment of the oil communities and the region....

That's the problem. When matters sup like that those boys responsible will disappear into thin air while innocent community members will be suffering the consequences in the hands of undisciplined military men.

They even said the boat that took the soldiers to that community is owned by Tompolo's company. It just shows those soldiers were loyal to him and will always do things in his favor cos of their mutual understanding that keeps both parties' pockets lined with "oyel money"
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16
grin

One day, the truth will come out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16
BlueRayDick:

We know what we know. grin

Watch how FG and NNPC will still maintain for the umpteenth time that they are not paying any subsidy. In the words of Tinubu " SUBSIDY IS GONE" cool
Between this lie and Yakubu's technical glitch I don't know which one is bigger.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16
iamoyindamola:

People pay a lot less to become engineers and doctors. You are too kind.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:40pm On Apr 16
Itsrm:
grin

No na, they're no longer defending the naira. Our reserve is growing day by day. You obviously don't like the progress this administration is making.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On Apr 16
iamoyindamola:

Na from when we small people don dey pay 75k per term at Atlantic Hall
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 3:42pm On Apr 16
Itsrm:
grin

Did you read the article?. They are also speculating just like most people plus it's a sensational article.

If you read through, you'll realize it's the FX backlog payments which the CBN has already extensively talked about. Like I said, CBN may need to publish it's reserve payment data to set minds at ease.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16
raumdeuter:

Na from when we small people don dey pay 75k per term at Atlantic Hall
Why pay so much for education of toddlers
Spy360:

People pay a lot less to become engineers and doctors. You are too kind.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16
iamoyindamola:

Why pay so much for education of toddlers

Some parents say it's networking and I can't fault their argument.

One or two of those children will become another Seyi Tinubu tomorrow.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16
User09:

Did you read the article?. They are also speculating just like most people plus it's a sensational article.

If you read through, you'll realize it's the FX backlog payments which the CBN has already extensively talked about. Like I said, CBN may need to publish it's reserve payment data to set minds at ease.

Bloomberg require subscription to read their articles. If you have read it, you can share screenshots here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16
Ellexy:
No na, they're no longer defending the naira. Our reserve is growing day by day. You obviously don't like the progress this administration is making.

It's only a matter of time before an El Rufai lifts the lid

Make we dey watch cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 4:06pm On Apr 16
Itsrm:

Bloomberg require subscription to read their articles. If you have read it, you can share screenshots here.

Here you go. Same thing that was trashed out earlier.

BTW, you know what's funny and I think I mentioned it in one of my responses earlier,

Using the external reserves to defend the Naira is one of the major functions of the CBN and it is explicitly stated on their website. All I have said is there's no evidence of this so far.

Sovereign wealth fund is different from reserves which I imagine most people should be more concerned about.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:19pm On Apr 16
Spy360:

Between this lie and Yakubu's technical glitch I don't know which one is bigger.

Yakubu is a criminal!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) ... (4647) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Mrphilia, Balogunodua(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.