Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1478450 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (4680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

APC will win Lagos and get like majority, Normally without Obi. Lagos would have been 60-40 in favor of APC, but now with Obi gathering a lot of it

Dont be surprised to see Lagos ending up APC 60, LP 20 PDP 20. When you look at the Math, you will realize that Obi is APC secret weapon to winning this election

grin

Ward for ward will be monitored and ensured they heavily delivered for Tinubu. This is Presidential Election we are talking about not Governorship Election.

Tinubu must make clear Statement with Lagos Result and he will.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

APC will win Lagos and get like majority, Normally without Obi. Lagos would have been 60-40 in favor of APC, but now with Obi gathering a lot of it

Dont be surprised to see Lagos ending up APC 60, LP 20 PDP 20. When you look at the Math, you will realize that Obi is APC secret weapon to winning this election

They won't get majority sir.

Very laughable that you think Obi would reduce Atiku's votes, but not Tinubu.

God keeping us alive, we would revisit this in 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

There are 6 states in the NC Kogi Kwara Niger and Nasarawa are predominantly Moslems and I guess will not have a problem with a Moslem Moslem candidate. Only Benue and Plateau will fall under the NC Christian dominated states

Now the option in Benue and Plateau is do you want an APC Southerner with Moslem-Moslem, Or you want a PDP Fulaniman the same Fulani you have been complaining about but with Moslem-Christian

Which other Northern state has a predominantly Christian population? I can only say Taraba

SE and SS were never on the table for APC nor Tinubu even if he picked CAN president as Vice. Buhari picked a Redeemed Pastor as Vice and he didnt win a single state in the SE-SS.

So picking a Christian to pander to a region that wont vote you regardless is like dropping Salah for Willian vs Burnley. You are weakening your strong point

Kogi and Nasarawa has a large population of Christians. I wonder where you're getting the predominantly Muslims data.

Benue and Plateau is definitely not going to APC.

I once suggested that Tinubu might end up with a Muslim, and Larride said its a lie. I'm glad he's seeing it for himself.

2023 is still far sha. Anything can change before then
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

Ward for ward will be monitored and ensured they heavily delivered for Tinubu. This is Presidential Election we are talking about not Governorship Election.

Tinubu must make clear Statement with Lagos Result and he will.

Ward for Ward?

There are areas that are dominated by people of other tribes. Abi you don't know that one?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

They won't get majority sir.

Very laughable that you think Obi would reduce Atiku's votes, but not Tinubu.

God keeping us alive, we would revisit this in 2023

The demographics of those who are Obi supporters do not like APC nor Tinubu and most of them will never vote APC under any condition and not Tinubu.
Anyone who liked Obi now probably voted the Atiku-Obi ticket in 2019. So they are not really APC voters
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

Kogi and Nasarawa has a large population of Christians. I wonder where you're getting the predominantly Muslims data.

Benue and Plateau is definitely not going to APC.

I once suggested that Tinubu might end up with a Muslim, and Larride said its a lie. I'm glad he's seeing it for himself.

2023 is still far sha. Anything can change before then

Predominantly Moslem since most of their governors since their creation have been Moslems that will show that the Christian there are not in the majority
They might have a large number but not the majority
If Christians are the majority they would be producing governors regularly

Plateau has a APC governor currently and it depends on how much of PDP votes Obi is able to bite off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

The demographics of those who are Obi supporters do not like APC nor Tinubu and most of them will never vote APC under any condition and not Tinubu.
Anyone who liked Obi now probably voted the Atiku-Obi ticket in 2019. So they are not really APC voters

And all those who voted APC would vote them again?

None of them got disappointed with the party abi?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

And all those who voted APC would vote them again?

None of them got disappointed with the party abi?

2015 was the time someone can claim they were deceived by APC, Anyone or let me say most people who voted APC in 2019 after seeing 4yrs of APC is a dedicated APC voter and will not start voting another party unless their principal decamped from APC
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

Predominantly Moslem since most of their governors since their creation have been Moslems that will show that the Christian there are not in the majority
They might have a large number but not the majority
If Christians are the majority they would be producing governors regularly

My point exactly. So if APC is winning with a 15000 margin, Atiku can comfortably swallow it in the SS/SE
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

My point exactly. So if APC is winning with a 15000 margin, Atiku can comfortably swallow it in the SS/SE

Do you think Atiku will show big numbers in SS/SE when Obi is already stealing his dinner?

Once again say 100 voters in a typical SS SE state, Tell me how many would have gone for APC and for PDP before Obi and now tell me how many will go for all 3 parties after Obi

I think you will realize it better when you attach numbers to it. Just use 100 voters as the basis

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

2015 was the time someone can claim they were deceived by APC, Anyone or let me say most people who voted APC in 2019 after seeing 4yrs of APC is a dedicated APC voter and will not start voting another party unless their principal decamped from APC

The difference in sufferings now and in 2019 are miles apart.

PDP won for 16 years before APC came. Where were the dedicated voters of PDP when apc was winning?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

Tinubu will get more numbers and a bigger margin than Buhari did in the SW vs 2019, Tinubu will likely get the same Buhari numbers of 2019 from SS/SE, but Atiku 2019 numbers will be split
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

Do you think Atiku will show big numbers in SS/SE when Obi is already stealing his dinner?

Once again say 100 voters in a typical SS SE state, Tell me how many would have gone for APC and for PDP before Obi and now tell me how many will go for all 3 parties after Obi

I think you will realize it better when you attach numbers to it. Just use 100 voters as the basis

Atiku has a structure in the SE and SS. His VP is from the SS. Apart from Cross River, Imo, Anambra and Ebonyi, his party controls the rest

So, Obi winning does not mean he won't get a good percentage. That's my point.

We can't sat the same for APC, especially when it's a Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
raumdeuter:

Tinubu will get more numbers and a bigger margin than Buhari did in the SW vs 2019, Tinubu will likely get the same Buhari numbers of 2019 from SS/SE, but Atiku 2019 numbers will be split

I like this confidence. I wish it were true
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

In 2019, the SW didn't even give APC block votes. APC won the election with 3 million votes, and the SW gave a difference of less than 550,000 votes. Do the maths. Even PDP won in Ondo, a SW state.

The moment Tinubu confirms a Muslim as his vice, Game Over.

These NC states you're counting would be off the table. Northern states with large number of Christians would be off too. SE and SS automatically disappears

If you ask me, Atiku has all the advantage of the three.

Tinubu was not on the ticket in 2019. The SW will deliver bloc votes for Tinubu in 2023. You can take it to the bank.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

APC will win Lagos, but I can assure you the difference won't even be up to 100,000.

Meanwhile, see the reaction of the same Bornu you said is in the Bag when Zulum brought the BATified gospel to them.

Like I said, una dey underestimate Atiku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcqxm_gZmOg

Do you want to stake on the bolded? Tinubu will win Lagos with more than 500k votes. Confirm.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
larride:

Tinubu was not on the ticket in 2019. The SW will deliver bloc votes for Tinubu in 2023. You can take it to the bank.

Yes sir.

That's not news naa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
larride:

Do you want to stake on the bolded? Tinubu will win Lagos with more than 500k votes. Confirm.

How much sir?

I am ready to stake that Tinubu will not win Lagos with more than 500,000 votes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

Atiku has a structure in the SE and SS. His VP is from the SS. Apart from Cross River, Imo, Anambra and Ebonyi, his party controls the rest

So, Obi winning does not mean he won't get a good percentage. That's my point.

We can't sat the same for APC, especially when it's a Muslim Muslim ticket

Part of Atikus structure in the SS and SE is are now campaigning for Obi

Like I said

try this

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

I like this confidence. I wish it were true

Do you disagree with it? Tell me your projections and factor in Obi

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

Yes sir.

That's not news naa

The result you will see from SW will shock you.

God keep us alive.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
larride:

The result you will see from SW will shock you.

God keep us alive.

I can't wait.

Approve the bet so we can decide the amount
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

How much sir?

I am ready to stake that Tinubu will not win Lagos with more than 500,000 votes

50k?

Once we know election date, we pick a board man and send the money to him a week before the election and if its gentleman agreement you want, I'm game.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
larride:

50k?

Once we know election date, we pick a board man and send the money to him a week before the election and if its gentleman agreement you want, I'm game.

Game. Please note that this is what you typed

larride:

Do you want to stake on the bolded? [b]Tinubu will win Lagos with more than 500k votes[/b]Confirm.

If e no pass 500,000 you lose oh.

If registered voters no reach 500,000, you still lose.

Let's hold on with the mode of payment. Boardman fit die before we vote sef

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

Game. Please note that this is what you typed

If e no pass 500,000 you lose oh.

If registered voters no reach 500,000, you still lose.

Let's hold on with the mode of payment. Boardman fit die before we vote sef

Yes. Tinubu will win Lagos with more than 500k votes. If he wins with 499k votes, you win.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
larride:

Yes. Tinubu will win Lagos with more than 500k votes. If he wins with 499k votes, you win.

God bless you, man of God

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
izzou:

God bless you, man of God

Witnesses - raumdueter, jodera, Oasis007
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
larride:

Witnesses - raum.dueter, jo.dera, Oa.sis007
Lol . No doubt.
I be witness grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
larride:

Witnesses - r.aumdueter, j.odera, O.asis007

grin

Bro.... 500k? Not 50k o.

Cc izzou
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

Bro.... 500k? Not 50k o.

Cc

Do you mean the bet or the condition?

Na 500k votes him talk naa.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tinubu will definitely win Lagos but that 500k seems too much o.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oasis007:
Tinubu will definitely win Lagos but that 500k seems too much o.

For saying this, I will give you 10k when I win

Witnesses Raumdeuter and Jodera, take note

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (4680) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: larride(m), ouzo1(m), TemporaryHansel, Theflint1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.