Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Nonsense? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Nonsense? (3235 Views)

Why Do Men Agree To This Nonsense Arrangement? / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Nonsense? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
I just read somewhere now that the woman that burna boy assaulted her husband for turning his advances on her down gave burna boy the green light first even tho she was married. How was burna boy supposed to know she’s married since she’s eyeing him seductively? The only mistake burna boy made was being violent because a woman turned him down, that’s trash behavior and I highly condemn such gutter character of his.
But you girls do this so often, and it’s so annoying. Girls will give you so much green light only to hurt your feelings when you act upon it. Do they enjoy the games they play with a persons head or what? Stop messing with peoples feelings for fun my dear Nigerian ladies, y’all better grow up. If you don’t want a guy in any way do not make him feel wanted because men are very soft inside and being wanted by an attractive woman giving him stares and attention may make him want to create something with you, you girls need to stop being childish.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Nonsense? by Uzomacharles: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
FEAR WHO KNOW FEAR GIRLS..... BURNA BOY DON RUN BECAUSE OF GIRL....
I don't need to tell you about Samson..

Wear Your REDPILL Jersey Make We Go BALL

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Nonsense? by OhMyG0d: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
@OP, I have some questions for you.
How are you sure the article you read "somewhere" was right?
Was the writer of the article there when it happened?
Was it the woman that Burna made advance to, that told the writer of the story you read that she gave Burna the green light or purple darkness {whatever light or darkness}?
Did the writer interviewed Burna to ascertain the parroted disinformation?

If your answers are negative, then, you're very rash in your conclusions my dear brother.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Nonsense? by abfelicity91: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
You too need to be checked. How sure are you about this claim?
What do you mean by green light?
So if any girl smiles at you now, your next move is to go and toast her because you feel she's giving you green light.. Which king mentality is that one? And again, who wouldn't see someone like burna boy and stare or smile?
All those nice and gentle women out there smile a lot and very respectfully not because they have feelings for you, that's how they are naturally..
With this your mentality, if any woman sees you now without smiling or starring at you, you would say she's full of herself, if she do the opposite, you will go and toast her saying she don d give you green light

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Nonsense? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say Nigerian girls are useless regardless of their region. Una think say na lie

The earlier you know Nigerian girls are worthless the better for you.

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again ***the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say.......... ***

Lol and the funny thing Is, It Is "Girl Child" I want. Most Men are too Dull & Stupid for my liking..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Nonsense? by Haynnie: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kollins11:
I don talk am before and I go still talk am again ***the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say.......... ***

You go born girl, dem go be twin. This I have seen! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Nonsense? by padi94(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Op your write up is conflicting...

You said she gave him greenlight, then you later said she turned him down.
Either you or Burna boy is conflicted.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Nonsense? by Ekejoestar(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
I pity people who rush to make comments on trending issues online without waiting to get the full story, someone like this op, his mouth abi hand will put him in trouble one day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Nonsense? by LogicBomb8: 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
Common semkpom dia

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Nonsense? by blaquebelle: 4:39am On Jun 21, 2022
Nonsense post without verified source. You read somewhere that she gave him greenlight undecided I also read somewhere that you're simply using this opportunity to express your bias and bash women for no reason. Some of you women haters I wonder if you don't have a mother or sisters. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Nonsense? by 2special(m): 6:02am On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Nonsense? by helinues: 6:50am On Jun 21, 2022
Were you at the club?

Burna went with 3 girls but still eyeing another lady. Dem take women swear for him
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Nonsense? by kenedyx: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2022
Thrash!
So because a woman gave you green traffic light, then that means you should make advances towards her in front of her husband and his best friends. No social discretion.

Burna boy is a child and has no game. The fool even went ahead to order his security to shoot whoever stood in his way, like a demented animal on heat.

The two of you are mad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This Nonsense? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2022
You and everyone who supported you are insane.

"I read somewhere". Fool.

It's common courtesy to free a girl who's at someone else's table, even if she isn't his wife. WTF.

The girl aside, the bastards shot their fellow men. And look at the rubbish you posted.

Brain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Raped Her(pics) / Lost Innocence / Men Perceived to Be Impotent When They Decide to Wait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.