Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise (56565 Views)

At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Tzar(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oga,
1. You may have married a nympomaniac!
You should have checked if you were sexually compatible before consummating marriage.
2. It is also possible that she has a moderate to high libido & was circumcised. Therefore, it is almost impossible to make her cum with ordinary sex. Her clitoris and sensual spots at the outer part of p*ssy may have been mutilated, leaving her with only the O,G and A spots deep in her p*ssy. These spots take intense sexual action and techniques to stimulate in women. Learn more on this.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Lepon02: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:
We got married two years ago. My challenge is that my partner has a higher sexual drive and love sex so much.

Ever since we do make love,she has never for once be the one to say she is satisfied and that I should stop despite that most time it takes me between 10 to 25 minutes atimes to cum. The highest I can recall that i stayed long was 32minutes before I cum, yet in all these it looks to her as if I have not started the work and she feel disappointed anytime I cum because from her body language;she demands more and can withstand even up to one and half hours to 2hours before she can be satisfied and I can't go such.

I tried all I can but honestly I don't feel like a man for not even for once tell me or appreciate me on bed by telling me 'thank you, please cum na, your have stayed long,I am satisfied etc but will always rather willing to consume more and more despite that she needs sex most time and I responds to her demand. Even when I am tired and sweating profusely I keep on just to please her and I am getting fed up over this. I have never taken sex enhancement drug and will never take such.

I don't want to complain to her about. her insatiable sexual drive and how stressful it is riding on me to avoid her hiding her sexual feelings to me or taken it as insult or hurt her feelings and at the same time the fear of her looking for satisfaction from elsewhere. Please advise on how to handle this challenge.

Eeeyah!

Ti e ti taaaa.

Pau bi ekpa.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Lacash: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:
We got married two years ago. My challenge is that my partner has a higher sexual drive and love sex so much.

Ever since we do make love,she has never for once be the one to say she is satisfied and that I should stop despite that most time it takes me between 10 to 25 minutes atimes to cum. The highest I can recall that i stayed long was 32minutes before I cum, yet in all these it looks to her as if I have not started the work and she feel disappointed anytime I cum because from her body language;she demands more and can withstand even up to one and half hours to 2hours before she can be satisfied and I can't go such.

I tried all I can but honestly I don't feel like a man for not even for once tell me or appreciate me on bed by telling me 'thank you, please cum na, your have stayed long,I am satisfied etc but will always rather willing to consume more and more despite that she needs sex most time and I responds to her demand. Even when I am tired and sweating profusely I keep on just to please her and I am getting fed up over this. I have never taken sex enhancement drug and will never take such.

I don't want to complain to her about. her insatiable sexual drive and how stressful it is riding on me to avoid her hiding her sexual feelings to me or taken it as insult or hurt her feelings and at the same time the fear of her looking for satisfaction from elsewhere. Please advise on how to handle this challenge.
Maybe she’s the type that doesn’t cum easily, so my advice to you is to carry her Trabaye by taking her on a fore play next time you have a match. Chop her left, right and center, and If you nor sabi lick place go for tutorial. grin
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Romanoff(f): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

Are you married?? Just asking

Yes.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Cutehector(m): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
LadySarah:
Truly Nigerian men do not know what they want grin
we do
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by infortech(m): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
my brother, don't kill yourself for her, because if you do, she will continue to enjoy her life. Bear in mind that many men that die during dia sleep, is act of sex with dia wife and dia wife will never tell any body that is during making love the man died. now some women are lazy during sex, dey want the man to do all the work. tell your will to be at the top of you and in less than 10 min she tell you to cum fast
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Burgerlomo: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Our two minutes indommie members dey jealous of you right now for doing kerewa grin for a whole twenty minutes and more.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by starbn(m): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
I want to help you because e be like you are mommy's child,when we daddy's son were learning this conjugal job,you also followed mommy's calling us spoilt child. Now see how you are misbehaving in your new employment of barely 2 years.

To help.

Try different styles.
You can use tongue to satisfy your wife by sucking the he'll out her.
Touch your lips and tongue in her critories,such it well that she will alart the neighbours to know you a man enough, so tomorrow she won't say you are not man enough.

Secondly, you only dive into her pool whenever you play with her,no,start with breast sucking and finger in her virgina....

Finally, try try different position,you sex first through mouth,anus and ejaculate in the virgina.
In your house,don't use only bedroom, in your sitting room,in the bathroom, kitchen or even in dinning table.

Don't focused only at night,sometimes in the middle of day,.......

Don't wear old boxers and trousers, some wear pants or even no cloths .
She will release immediately you touch her.
Spice your sex life.

Eat good food, not too much starchy food.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Moneyboyz: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmmm, I can't count the number of times I've had sex for hours without releasing, make we exchange wives abeg. Mine runs from me saying I want to kill her.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Innocentbaloo: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Klass99:

Can you stimulate her clitoris with your fingers or mouth instead, until she cums, then you mount her, take your pleasure and all of you rest? You need to have a conversation with her, no matter how difficult it seems. An honest conversation where you both express your sexual preferences in bed, what turns you on, what gets you to climax sooner rather than later and anything else that matters to each of you. Hopefully, all of which is natural and not unnatural.

I don't know any woman who likes being taken for as long as you described, there's the risk of becoming dry and bruised the longer a session takes. Additionally, penetrative sex doesn't cut it for most women, because there's little to no contact with the clitoris (which is most women's pleasure point). Re-think your strategy and have that conversation or you let her get on top and do all the work till she climaxes.

Men get satisfied and easily exusted in bed but women need to cum before they can be satisfied.
As above just look for what makes her cum easily and it may not be the amount or number of time you sex her but rather what turned her on and make her cum like playing with her clitoris or she ride you till she cum.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by usagee36: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Does she cum when you do?
Vahat:

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by McOluOmo: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
HarunaWest:
From your story, its seems you have been the one riding her. Ask her to ride you instead make leg and waist pain am small.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by tctrills: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

you are lucky, you have a wife that loves having sex with you. A large appetite for sex is never a bad thing. I advise you to get a digital copy of Revolutionary Sex, here is a link https:///3cKYTAz. Thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by felixtare(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=HarunaWest post=114000201]From your story, its seems you have been the one riding her. Ask her to ride you instead make leg and waist pain am small.[/quote

Sabi guy,best respond so far�
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Adexxi(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin Guy nothing do me , my prick keep demanding more
Prechgold1180:

One day u go win trophy

Try know say every cum wey u cum nah blood u Dey release

Try Dey do check up
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by abokikhalifa: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Let me give your an expo.
Sometimes, try to lick and finger her pussy for like 20 to 30 mins before putting your dick inside of her body.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Ibrahim3307(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

let her be the one riding most times
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Dksmile: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

Come make I give you poroporo make you drink na she go run last last her puna go hot
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by obama30: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

You should have know her sex level during dating. secondly you're not a guyman, to satisfy every lady sexually is very simple. try your best to discover it. every man have his own technics to make any woman he come across to be ok sexually, and you don't expert your fellow man to tell you his secret so that you will start looking at him somehow. I see that you focused your energy in banging while she was expecting something from you, if you bang her continuously for two years without doing the right thing the story can still be the same. change your technics and see her praising your name, a respectful wife cannot tell you what to do else you start seeing her as spoil lady. work it out by your self. since i become toto champion i never suffer my self in banging too long, i use my bro-dick to do wonder in her thing and she will praise me, and after that they will be coming back for more enjoyment.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by BloomingDale(f): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
She needs two husbands then, if you can’t totally satisfy her. Polyandry is a good option.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Klass99(f): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2022

3 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Ubanz: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hahahahahaha,loan her to me for 7 days abeg.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by kelly19898(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
LoL. Women with their excapades of sex. Is it it by force to make an hour sex or more than... Lord have mercy upon your children and deliver us from this so called women called Jezebel
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Kingchineme6(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Take bitter-kola and Jekomo herbal and thank me later .
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by BloomingDale(f): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
kelly19898:
LoL. Women with their excapades of sex. Is it it by force to make an hour sex or more than... Lord have mercy upon your children and deliver us from this so called women called Jezebel

Polyandry is a good option if the husband cannot satisfy her.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by chitamsiharry(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chaii,if she jam my type,body go tell her. I make sure i leave tribal mark inside her kpekus i swear.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by zicoraads: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
I know premarital sex is a sin, but some of these things can be solved if the two of you had had sex during courtship. Your predicament reminds me of my ex sometime back. This was the single reason for our breakup. Seeing that I couldn't keep up, I ended things myself.

There was no need pretending. Her sexual drive was not something I could keep up with.

I don't have any advice for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by PaedophileProph: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Focus on pre-intimacy , get her to shiver and come first or near coming .
Just yiur finger and tongue on her nipples.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by openmine(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Learn to input pre-intimacy so that insertion will come last when she is about to release!
It helps to stimulate her clit while enabling her to attain earth shaking orgasm quickly...Trust me she will thank you later wink
Not everything is about insertion of JT!
No go kill yourself onto say you wan impress your babe!
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by ajayiopy: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

GIVE HER HEAD FOR 30 MINUTES,ONCE SHE IS WET , JUST DO YOUR USUAL 30 MINUTES STUFF AND YOU WILL BE GOOD
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by CheapHomes1: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Klass99:

Because cuddling is the sweetest thing ever and it's a level of intimacy that beats sex hands down, any time, any day. How do you men not gerrit?

I no dey fall for knack anyhow. My guy knew if I want to cuddle, cuddle is all we are going to and he knew to control himself. Because if gbola rise, him go hold him pikin by himself.

wink

You are saying cuddling beats sex and you are asking why do men not get it yet the op, a man, is complaining that his wife's sex drive is beyond satisfying.

But back to my question, Wetin carry you go de cuddle when you know say gbola go rise? If you no say gbola go rise, leave cuddling. If your boyfriend can control himself as you claim, then other people's boyfriends gbola rising shouldn't be an issue for you except you are playing away match on a regular basis

7 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Hamiltonii: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

What do you expect when you marry a used woman? Divorce her and marry a virgin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.