Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise (56569 Views)

At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Unshackled: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:
We got married two years ago. My challenge is that my partner has a higher sexual drive and love sex so much.

Ever since we do make love,she has never for once be the one to say she is satisfied and that I should stop despite that most time it takes me between 10 to 25 minutes atimes to cum. The highest I can recall that i stayed long was 32minutes before I cum, yet in all these it looks to her as if I have not started the work and she feel disappointed anytime I cum because from her body language;she demands more and can withstand even up to one and half hours to 2hours before she can be satisfied and I can't go such.

I tried all I can but honestly I don't feel like a man for not even for once tell me or appreciate me on bed by telling me 'thank you, please cum na, your have stayed long,I am satisfied etc but will always rather willing to consume more and more despite that she needs sex most time and I responds to her demand. Even when I am tired and sweating profusely I keep on just to please her and I am getting fed up over this. I have never taken sex enhancement drug and will never take such.

I don't want to complain to her about. her insatiable sexual drive and how stressful it is riding on me to avoid her hiding her sexual feelings to me or taken it as insult or hurt her feelings and at the same time the fear of her looking for satisfaction from elsewhere. Please advise on how to handle this challenge.
you're dealing with a high mileage pussy.

That's why we keep yapping, it is very expedient for men to marry virgins or low body count females.

Pocohantas, cococandy, and the other lovelorns in here will try to tell you otherwise but 10 minutes of fucking is a very,very long time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by xynerise: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Klass99:

So.....leg and waist dey pain you people, but una always want to knack. Somebody cannot even cuddle you people small to watch TV together, your gbola must rise and the next thing is to start pushing for knack grin.
This got me grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by ITbomb(m): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
I won't say much

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by AfroKnight: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bro, run for your life.

This is literally life and death situation grin Beg her before she kpai you.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Adexxi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Guy why u dey complain undecided u no test run before marrying her . This is what we do say here , make sure you sample your partner before getting mary . I have a high libido as in I can't go a day without getting down there, my girlfriend is my match she never get tired . I love her so much . grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by friendl: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Most ladies are like that ,...it is not an issue ,just that your wife doesn't pretend ,some sex drugs are harmless

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by elsiusgr8t(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Romanoff:
When we tell you people to keep yourselves till marriage, you won't hear.

See wahala na.

Are you married?? Just asking
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by jaxxy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:
We got married two years ago. My challenge is that my partner has a higher sexual drive and love sex so much.

Ever since we do make love,she has never for once be the one to say she is satisfied and that I should stop despite that most time it takes me between 10 to 25 minutes atimes to cum. The highest I can recall that i stayed long was 32minutes before I cum, yet in all these it looks to her as if I have not started the work and she feel disappointed anytime I cum because from her body language;she demands more and can withstand even up to one and half hours to 2hours before she can be satisfied and I can't go such.

I tried all I can but honestly I don't feel like a man for not even for once tell me or appreciate me on bed by telling me 'thank you, please cum na, your have stayed long,I am satisfied etc but will always rather willing to consume more and more despite that she needs sex most time and I responds to her demand. Even when I am tired and sweating profusely I keep on just to please her and I am getting fed up over this. I have never taken sex enhancement drug and will never take such.

I don't want to complain to her about. her insatiable sexual drive and how stressful it is riding on me to avoid her hiding her sexual feelings to me or taken it as insult or hurt her feelings and at the same time the fear of her looking for satisfaction from elsewhere. Please advise on how to handle this challenge.

Sex isn't always about the penetration or intercouse itself. U can make her cum without having sex by using pre-intimacy correctly then u can have the actual sex afterwards. This will save u energy and also increase the time for her.

get her a sex gadget/toy na she go taya. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Prechgold1180(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
lecowas:

cheesy... U're right Sha, when sex is too long, most times it becomes boring. And sometimes after one hour as a man, u lose interest and begin to ask ursef in ur mind, what are you doing sef, the rest na just pretence and doing the needful.
wetyn u Dey do for one hour

Ogbeni u people should try romance and others
Kissing and all twerking on ur husbands dick for woman.

Try this for 20 minutes before sliding in your PVC
After that enjoy the thrust and all
10 minutes 20 minutes ur woman go Dey alright

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by goody234: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oga you have to satisfy her by stimulating her for longer in fact she will cum before you even start self ...invest in some intimacy gadgets and know your woman's arousal points ....its just not about getting up and doing 'oga on top' like a caveman..
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by judedwriter(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

Firstly, I am glad you are married, because sex outside marriage is wrong and has its severe consequences.

Secondly, I don't think this your topic is suitable for this platform. Most people here are sex addicts and can do anything for sexual pleasure even outside marriage. Your description of sex here with your wife is too sensitive because most here are youths and unmarried.

Thirdly, sex is a covenant!

Sex makes two as one. Can two walk together except they be agreed? You have to come in agreement with your wife on how both of you will satisfy each other. Be ready to compromise and she too as well.

Talk, talk and talk about your struggles, strengths and weaknesses and be ready to
tolerate as much possible and improve when necessary...

Why? You two are now one. Sex in marriage is selfless but outside of it is selfish.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Blackdisciple(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chai... WHAT WILL A MAN DO!!! angry angry
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by bisqit: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
pozehnani:
Tell you thank you for what?

Reminds me of long time ago, when I told my ex, have you not come? After he got up and dragged me closer again. He said " what's wrong with you sad" lol...
I just told him, abeg abeg, e don do. No peel my body for me,

Anyways, it's your cross. I wanna believe you saw this coming while dating but you didn't think anything of it. You were enjoying it. Now you want to back out. Please carry your cross.

My 2 cents to you. do the little you can and leave it before you die for nothing. She'll move on to another banger.
callidora ashiraweaithy, does size matter?
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by CheapHomes1: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stargurl20:
Let others do the work for you. Have you forgotten division of labour?

Is that ur experience?

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Prechgold1180(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Adexxi:
Guy why u dey complain undecided u no test run before marrying her . This is what we do say here , make sure you sample your partner before getting mary . I have a high libido as in I can't go a day without getting down there, my girlfriend is my match she never get tired . I love her so much . grin

One day u go win trophy

Try know say every cum wey u cum nah blood u Dey release

Try Dey do check up
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by principalgee: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Op, do not let anyone send u a message to a destination of NO return.
Be wise and apply ur senses.
There is no award for being the most nacker of the year.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by BRATISLAVA: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

This is why men should be virgins before marriage. Because other women have been begging you to cum, you have overused your organ and you expect to be praised for that. If you had stayed a virgin you wouldn't have any woman to compare with.

Now you're dissatisfied because you thought you are a stud. Men should marry as virgins. This is a reason why.

Learn to use your organ. Something about you is unstimulating to her. It has nothing to do with her sex drive.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by DJInfluence: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is no proof she has a high sex drive. Do you even know the biological making of a woman?
You have to know that it takes the average woman 2x the time it takes a man to reach orgasm. Also, even if she doesn't get one, if the sex is good she can still be satisfied.
So I'll advice you have a talk with her, find out what she likes and what turns her on. And start doing that instead of assuming she has a high sex drive.
My point is, have a conversation with her. You guys should be able to communicate freely with each other.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by GindoX(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stargurl20:
Let others do the work for you. Have you forgotten division of labour?

This girl has never said anything meaningful since I know her. Did i even know her self

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Flipmac(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ruby458:
First of all, you need to let her know what you're going through. Heat attack is real o. Also, I hope you are eating healthy foods, fruits and vegetables to replenish all the energy you are using to make love to your wife.

Me, I have discovered that sex is not about how long the man pounds away, it's about proper knowledge of what turns you both on, the most sensitive parts of your body, and using such knowledge maximally.

For a woman, orgasm majorly comes through clitoral stimulation, only few women reach orgasm through thrusting. So, focus on her breasts and clitoris, suck her to orgasm. Once she orgasms, she is satisfied, then you can satisfy yourself too.

Good luck to you both.
Perfect analysis sis

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by CheapHomes1: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Klass99:

So.....leg and waist dey pain you people, but una always want to knack. Somebody cannot even cuddle you people small to watch TV together, your gbola must rise and the next thing is to start pushing for knack grin.

You wey no wan knack, Wetin carry you go de cuddle when you know say gbola go rise? When Dem begin push for knack, why you fall for the knack?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by ibechris(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
oga mi good day sir.

Pls can u educate me on what and what is needed to start a loan lending business.

Pls i need more insight

Officially, u need a working capital of about 20million.
A registered company.
Evidence of having paid three years tax.
Location of business to be inspected (for lagos only).
Abuja does not need an inspection.

These are the major things for now.

But the unofficial one is something u can do with trusted business people out there.

Any amount can go with that.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by abfelicity91: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wait, I have been waiting for a lady to say one particular thing but no, they won't.
The issue is, sorry op, no be insult o, this is the result of the overused pu**y for me. She had done it with someone taking longer time than you several times and she's used to that before meeting you..
This is what make most women cheat in a relationship/marriage. When she can longer endure this, she will likely present herself for any slight opportunity she'd have to cheat just for the satisfaction..
Not trying to be pessimistic but this marriage is likely not going to be a happy one with what is going on in just 2 years into the marriage except God's intervention.
Best wishes

7 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Confirm4real(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
All I can say is life no balance...

Whereas some men are angry and complaining that their wives aren't satisfying them cos they don't have high sex drive.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by ugodson(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

Oga do foul play before the main work. Suck her play with her breast even use cucumber for her vag+_&#. (I actually use it for one particular chick and she loves it) make her beg you to stop then UR 3rd leg can do the FINISHING.
Hope am able to convince you and not to confuse you LIFE NO GET DUPLICATE

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by FuckDModz: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin

Occasionally invite men to gangbang_ her.

Also, you could introduce anal sex to the mix to keep her holes sore and not ready for more dicking.

You fit still take agbo for more sexual stamina

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by HBB1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Most people don't know how they will die...

But blessed are you amongst men, because you know how you will die-- death by thrusting!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by ayotode22(m): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Please bro can you direct her to me ? I will give you my contact so I can be helping her .
Vahat:

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Burgerlomo: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Stevo35: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Damn!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by TheExclusive: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

You guys should move from missionary to w*man-on-top and let her do the work. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.