Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise (56570 Views)

At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by tonididdy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:
We got married two years ago. My challenge is that my partner has a higher sexual drive and love sex so much.

Ever since we do make love,she has never for once be the one to say she is satisfied and that I should stop despite that most time it takes me between 10 to 25 minutes atimes to cum. The highest I can recall that i stayed long was 32minutes before I cum, yet in all these it looks to her as if I have not started the work and she feel disappointed anytime I cum because from her body language;she demands more and can withstand even up to one and half hours to 2hours before she can be satisfied and I can't go such.

I tried all I can but honestly I don't feel like a man for not even for once tell me or appreciate me on bed by telling me 'thank you, please cum na, your have stayed long,I am satisfied etc but will always rather willing to consume more and more despite that she needs sex most time and I responds to her demand. Even when I am tired and sweating profusely I keep on just to please her and I am getting fed up over this. I have never taken sex enhancement drug and will never take such.

I don't want to complain to her about. her insatiable sexual drive and how stressful it is riding on me to avoid her hiding her sexual feelings to me or taken it as insult or hurt her feelings and at the same time the fear of her looking for satisfaction from elsewhere. Please advise on how to handle this challenge.

This is the only solution.
Has she given birth yet? ... If not when she's in labour and after delivery liaise with the nurse or doctor and your wife's mother to cut her clitoris.
Her sex drive will slow down ASAP.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by akaynezi: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Klass99:

cheesy I don't mean to laugh, but this part of your narrative made me laugh. You need to change strategy, the whole scenario & love making session you described is enough to exhaust any sane person. I felt exhausted just reading and imagining it.

Can you stimulate her clitoris with your fingers or mouth instead, until she cums, then you mount her, take your pleasure and all of you rest? You need to have a conversation with her, no matter how difficult it seems. An honest conversation where you both express your sexual preferences in bed, what turns you on, what gets you to climax sooner rather than later and anything else that matters to each of you. Hopefully, all of which is natural and not unnatural.

I don't know any woman who likes being taken for as long as you described, there's the risk of becoming dry and bruised the longer a session takes. Additionally, penetrative sex doesn't cut it for most women, because there's little to no contact with the clitoris (which is most women's pleasure point). Re-think your strategy and have that conversation or you let her get on top and do all the work till she climaxes.

E clear say u attend marriage class. Valid input.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by ayoade001: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Give her a lusty lean and Spread Eagle sex position for 20mins and she will never bother you again.
I hope u last long in the 2 positions I mentioned.....

Vahat:
We got married two years ago. My challenge is that my partner has a higher sexual drive and love sex so much.

Ever since we do make love,she has never for once be the one to say she is satisfied and that I should stop despite that most time it takes me between 10 to 25 minutes atimes to cum. The highest I can recall that i stayed long was 32minutes before I cum, yet in all these it looks to her as if I have not started the work and she feel disappointed anytime I cum because from her body language;she demands more and can withstand even up to one and half hours to 2hours before she can be satisfied and I can't go such.

I tried all I can but honestly I don't feel like a man for not even for once tell me or appreciate me on bed by telling me 'thank you, please cum na, your have stayed long,I am satisfied etc but will always rather willing to consume more and more despite that she needs sex most time and I responds to her demand. Even when I am tired and sweating profusely I keep on just to please her and I am getting fed up over this. I have never taken sex enhancement drug and will never take such.

I don't want to complain to her about. her insatiable sexual drive and how stressful it is riding on me to avoid her hiding her sexual feelings to me or taken it as insult or hurt her feelings and at the same time the fear of her looking for satisfaction from elsewhere. Please advise on how to handle this challenge.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by GreenArrow1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
HarunaWest:
From your story, its seems you have been the one riding her. Ask her to ride you instead make leg and waist pain am small.

This is the secret. Especially on the second or third round. She go tire begin beg.
Her complaining will reduce drastically.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by hahn(m): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

Does she cum when you have sex?
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stargurl20:
Let others do the work for you. Have you forgotten division of labour?
this bad girl again
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Flipmac(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fofo2014:
Well, while I feel your pains, I will like to ask some questions. How big and long is your penis and how wide is your wife’s vagina? It is very important because if your penis is small, your wife may not feel the expected impact that would bring her to satisfaction
You no go kill person with laff

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by IDERAWOLE(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

Your wife falls into the minority 5% of the women that have high sex drive. Most are opposite of your wife. They may love sex, but won't ask for it.

Your story smells of ignorance on your part as per what satisfies a woman sexually. She wants stimulation but you don't achieve that by thrusting or what you call penetration alone. If you do the needful, it's your wife that'll say it's enough.

pre-intimacy is what will meet your wife's need and you need to learn how to do that correctly. If you're both friends of each other you may ask what she wants you to do to her for pleasure.

If you're not friends, you'll need to find out from her yourself.

The amount of time you need for penetration that won't kill you is not more than 10mins. The pre-intimacy can be as long as 1hr.
You may even give her orgasm 2 to 3times before you penetrate, with that she'll be ok.

Let me hear your response to this.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
tonididdy:

This is the only solution.
Has she given birth yet? ... If not when she's in labour and after delivery liaise with the nurse or doctor and your wife's mother to cut her clitoris.
Her sex drive will slow down ASAP.

Do you know you can be prosecuted for this??

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by IMPARTIAL: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Complain to her that she does not do much during your sessions. Tell her that, from now on, she will be the one to ride you. In other words, be on top.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by reidkrugger(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
I see you dying soon. And she's never going to change. Her issue na follow come and she must get satisfaction o. Keep playing around with her, you'll discover something that brings her to her knees. Do it right and you put the dog on a permanent leash. Problem solved. It is well with you. But her problem is actually your problem so take it seriously. I mean sexual problems.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Ikea81: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vahat:

You carry local government transformer to power only your house. Everything go blow naa..no go get stroke o. Bring her out make local government help you use the energy.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by swissgoldenpro2: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is serious
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by nokspos: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
O.G grin
Richy4:
Just 2 years of marriage?... U still have a long way to go...

To avoid gone too soon, kindly go to eBay and shop for battery powered adult gadgets... Present it to her as a substitute...

As she's playing with her toy, u will be busy writing business proposal, PowerPoint presentation, or any business project that will better your lives...

Anytime you wanna play, u do so at your own pace without looking at her face because that woman will never be satisfied in that department... The moment the thought of satisfying her crossed your mind, it might cost u your life... So be careful..
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by ledaman: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
LadySarah:
Truly Nigerian men do not know what they want grin
So you want him to die in active service ko
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by reidkrugger(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
IDERAWOLE:

Your wife falls into the minority 5% of the women that have high sex drive. Most are opposite of your wife. They may love sex, but won't ask for it.

Your story smells of ignorance on your part as per what satisfies a woman sexually. She wants stimulation but you don't achieve that by thrusting or what you call penetration alone. If you do the needful, it's your wife that'll say it's enough.

pre-intimacy is what will meet your wife's need and you need to learn how to do that correctly. If you're both friends of each other you may ask what she wants you to do to her for pleasure.

If you're not friends, you'll need to find out from her yourself.

The amount of time you need for penetration that won't kill you is not more than 10mins. The pre-intimacy can be as long as 1hr.
You may even give her orgasm 2 to 3times before you penetrate, with that she'll be ok.

Let me hear your response to this.

Spot on. Spoken like a true pro. I think Op is not methodologyical enough towards their sexual sessions. Nor be by 32mins o. U gas try different stuffs. Most of the times, those are the stuffs you'll count as disgusting but trust me, they work magic. Again, problems solved. Or maybe u de do mama and papa style. But seriously, 32mins long o. U wan die?
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by reidkrugger(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
GreenArrow1:

This is the secret. Especially on the second or third round. She go tire begin beg.
Her complaining will reduce drastically.

Oga, satisfaction is different from fatigue. There is something she wants. That's op's job to find out.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Klass99(f): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Tunas25: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Guy, why the complain Buh you know what she love and like before you get married to her... so you must satisfy her.... didn’t you go for counseling before marriage... abi you don’t know that Sex is one of the tool for happy marriage..: You should have know your strength and her strength... Don’t blame her if she lera cheat on you oooo Just know that ou are the cause of it... That is why it is advisable to know your partner well well before Saying Yes I Do....
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by fortunejum: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
That is my spec. Rock me, rock me, rock me baba, rock me, rock me till I want no more.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Klass99(f): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by zumbigbo(m): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Buy dat powerful sex machine with mechanical penis, plus plastic sheets as she go squirt tire
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Klass99(f): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by blesoh(f): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
If she's not working, get her something to occupy her mind before she gets home, she's already tired and whatever you give her won't matter anymore
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Redpillar(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Klass99:

I don't know any woman who likes being taken for as long as you described, there's the risk of becoming dry and bruised the longer a session takes. Additionally, penetrative sex doesn't cut it for most women, because there's little to no contact with the clitoris (which is most women's pleasure point). Re-think your strategy and have that conversation or you let her get on top and do all the work till she climaxes.

I say this all the time! I also do not know any woman that wants a man on her pumping for 200 years. It doesn’t work that way most times.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by adspelite(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
BROS ME, TO BE FRANK YOU ARE NOT A MAN TO HAVE COMPLAIN.

YOU MEAN UP TILL NOW YOU HAVEN'T DISCOVERED HOW TO MAKE YOUR WOMAN WET.

LET ME ADVICE YOU.
DON'T RUSH TO OUT YOUR MANHOOD BUT FIRST ENSURE THAT YOU GIVE HER PASSIONATE KISS FIRST, THEN SUCK HER BREAST VERY WELL FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Uchenco6: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
lf the highest you can go is 32minutes then you are not doing well as a man. Don't ever take enhencement drug because that will weaken you the more. I pray to marry this type because i can ride close to two hours non stop.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by osazsky(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
35min..wat are u doing there..in 35min a v6 engine will take u from Benin to Lagos.. people nor greed get work spits

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Gee64: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Give it to her while playing with her clitoral.
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by Jackanda1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
NoToPile:
Shuuu, how on earth will you be chooking one place continually for 32 minutes? 32 minutes ke.

Love making is not all about the chooking process abeg.

Some comments up there have given you an idea.

Okay lemme go.
Is it really possible for a man to keep fxxxxxg for 30minutes? Is that not death?
Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by harmargedon: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Klass99:

So.....leg and waist dey pain you people, but una always want to knack. Somebody cannot even cuddle you people small to watch TV together, your gbola must rise and the next thing is to start pushing for knack grin.
no blame us grin grin grin grin prick no get sense.

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise by okewumi: 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chaiiii
Chaiii
Chaiii.

This life no balance. To torch my wife once in three weeks na wahala. SSex no be food is the poem. You need to understand your wife body system. Sex compatibility is very important before marriage. Some if us avoided it them and now our eyes are clear.

Just follow different professional advice given on this forum. Sex is not by hammer and nair. It is by strategy before you have heath attack

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.