Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman (41743 Views)

Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She threatened me with Vigilante in the GRA area am living that am frustrating her,what do I do?,I left everything I worked so hard for in the house����
Mumu
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DropsMic(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Did u say u have to leave your house??

What i dont get is how people get this weak

Bro.. E tire me too
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by okoroemeka(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Zonefree:
So, what help do you need now?
exactly what I wanted to ask,story smells funky
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Arokhetah: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
another simp lol , no dey invest for women head ,men no they hear word ,stop investing in women! except na your mother sister or daughter,this bitches don give a fuq about you ,cry more loser ,when you are done ask me for directions to the redpill thread
Thank you.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Slynation(m): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hehehehe... don't worry Bro, you are on the right track, I haven't read anything but just take the advise of Zonefree et al...!!
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by toujurs: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Most guys lack wisdom, i think that's the problem. You will see fire o, yet. You put your hand into it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by mtngloetiartel: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
how you take knack her and givam belle is wetin I de reason with ur story cry cry
DOWN2HeartLoved:

Bro she hears and speaks Yoruba too,her ex did her father's burial, bought her a car,still yet this girl moved with his properties,and didn't look back,am suspecting that's what is going to happen to me too

What do I do?,the child is just 8 months old
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by aujile(m): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:
I usually come to nairaland to get advice on business or any other related stuffs am affected with

Currently am in a tight spot, have been dating a lady I met during a trip, after a month, we started chatting and I went to visit her, things were smooth until we have a child, now she's different

The thing am surprised about her is I don't know her family background, only believed what she told me, she's from Auchi and Orogun and the mother lives in Ondo, we have issues I had to move out of my own house for her, the problem is I'm thinking she has children outside, she's always 28 every year, am thinking she's close to 40, why lie about age and many more.

Reasons am baffled, her mother isn't showing any concern.

She has lots of brothers

She always calls me a small boy

She doesn't even care now, even if I die

Problems:- I have invested on this relationship emotionally, physically and even more,

Is she from Benin? She lied too, she has turned my people against me, right now no one reason me seriously again, because everyone is telling me she's a club girl and I need to leave her, she just laughs and blocks anytime I called her, people are telling me she might have built a house with my money elsewhere.

Am shocked this is happening to me.

Sorry o but you actually sound like a teenager

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Bridget95(f): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
You have been used go foe deliverance
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by blue01(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

The guy don scatter....

grin
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Reality3080: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She threatened me with Vigilante in the GRA area am living that am frustrating her,what do I do?,I left everything I worked so hard for in the house����
u are just another idiot

U dey vex me self,u left your house for her even in Nigeria guy u are annoying n she’s happy she has seen a mumu

Just wait till she sells d house

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
okoroemeka:
exactly what I wanted to ask,story smells funky

You don't understand,I still love have if she can come clean to me about the whole truth,but Pride won't make her admits her lies
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Sytasteme(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Are you married to her? Even so, why will you live yours for a woman that's not your wife, re you sure you are the father of that child.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Daniluv1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Zonefree:

For us to come help him date her on his behalf
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by LordVarys1: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Zonefree:
myself Taya for this guy grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by ivolt: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Half baked story.
Since you have decided to adopt the foreign culture of impregnating strangers,
you should be ready to face the consequence.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by LordVarys1: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Should we assist you in following you to your house to beat her and Chase her away? What exactly are you requesting from us grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by okuta007: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:
I usually come to nairaland to get advice on business or any other related stuffs am affected with

Currently am in a tight spot, have been dating a lady I met during a trip, after a month, we started chatting and I went to visit her, things were smooth until we have a child, now she's different

The thing am surprised about her is I don't know her family background, only believed what she told me, she's from Auchi and Orogun and the mother lives in Ondo, we have issues I had to move out of my own house for her, the problem is I'm thinking she has children outside, she's always 28 every year, am thinking she's close to 40, why lie about age and many more.

She has lots of brothers

Problems:- I have invested on this relationship emotionally, physically and even more,

Is she from Benin? She lied too, she has turned my people against me, right now no one reason me seriously again, because everyone is telling me she's a club girl and I need to leave her, she just laughs and blocks anytime I called her, people are telling me she might have built a house with my money elsewhere.

ok, here lies your problem- you left massive gaps in your intro that i don’t know the “whatever” and “however” of the gist - your story, unfortunately is laced with nuggets, aimed at drawing sympathy to you while absolving you of any blame - that is why these gaps are so evident - but few things are certain here- you had bouts of unprotected sex with someone you barely know, the pv ss y got you real bad that you became addicted to it and became impervious to reasoning thereby alienating your friends and family and you can’t help yourself because you know you ain’t man enough to leave a manipulative woman with a honey well in between her thighs, and you are so desperate to drag members of the public into your business which is drama saturated.

my brother, please carry your own cross, let her nail you to it so that at least future generations can read about your crucifixion story and learn lessons of life because regardless of whatever anyone tells you here, you will never learn- your case is a lost one, God bless you!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Abiscodi11: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
[b][/b]u see fire and u go put hand
Abeg commot hand by urself
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by SeriouslySense(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
smiley
mariovito:
Orue, odé, didirin, odonyo.

Still dey there dey fine advice, you hear.

Anyway, this story looks like one of em fabricated tales to drive traffic.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by ozo13(m): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
another simp lol , no dey invest for women head ,men no they hear word ,stop investing in women! except na your mother sister or daughter,this bitches don give a fuq about you ,cry more loser ,when you are done ask me for directions to the redpill thread
abeg direct a brother there.lol
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Maverick777: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

Bro she hears and speaks Yoruba too,her ex did her father's burial, bought her a car,still yet this girl moved with his properties,and didn't look back,am suspecting that's what is going to happen to me too

What do I do?,the child is just 8 months old
You're in warri yeah?
if yes, send me your contact.
If no, ignore.

make sure its a call contact
I don't do WhatsApp

I've called you already
Ignore the aforementioned.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Basiljoe: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
This one is a finished simp. Hypergamy might be too brutal for your understanding.

You're the beta she wants to discard, after milking and using you to waste time.

"If children are your priority, and you want to be the best Red Pill aware, positively masculine influence you can hope to be for them, it is vitally important you coldly and dissociatively vet any woman you believe might be a candidate for being the mother of your kids." - RM

"Most men never vet women for anything like long term acceptability." - Rational Male

"This man never gives himself permission to vet a woman and follows along with most of the preestablished feminine social conventions that would shame a man for ever being so bold as to believe a woman ought to make herself suitable for any man." - Book 3, Positive Masculinity

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Stama14: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
So if they ask you to say your problem, this is how you will narrate it? Who understand this man should advise him o because me I don't.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by blue01(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Abfinest007:
Me leave my house for a woman

Only when am mad enough to walk naked in the streets.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by BigYash: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Op they will say its never too late.. This one don late o.. Make una take redpill swallow.. Una go say we be bad people.. See your life now na.. I no get advice for you.. Carry your cross...

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Cti28(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
abiolamitodun:
Ur story is kinda funny
Very funny. I think it should be moved to the comedy section.
Some people have brain, but never reason with it.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by TimmyTen(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
How old is your stupidity?
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Engrchidera: 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
i no Sabi write but you're your own problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.