Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Father Is A Very Lazy Person - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Is A Very Lazy Person (34799 Views)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Judolisco(m): 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
boyfwend:

She only came for holidays, not as she stays over here with me.
Moreover, this is not the first time of her coming to my place. My parents are aware of her.
if u r old enough to bring a girl home then stop disturbing your dad
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by cedricksly: 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
boyfwend:
Sorry to bother y'all.

So let me brief you all a little bit about myself, I'm the first son of a family of five. Also a 300-level student, all my life I have been depressing and saddened by the kind of family I found myself in.

First of all, I must commend my dad for pulling me from secondary level to University.
The only thing I know my dad does for me is to pay my school fees and he leaves me with no other choice again.
Let me clear y'all a lot about him.

Second of all, he does nothing, he's one of the Niger Delta amnesty beneficiaries which occurred some years ago. Ever since then, he depend on all that money to train five children.
He's a stay-at-home dad, lol!
My dad left me with depression and hunger for me to deal with here in school.

Now, what got me annoyed to bring this issue here is, that I came back home for some weeks now to sustain myself because I have been going through a lot over there.
The little work that I use to do here in the village, was to get small money for myself and the girl that I brought home. This man has been relying on me all this while to be bringing money for feeding and any household stuff.

I have been here for two months now, working from Monday to Sunday and coming back late at night without any single savings on me.
I cry every night, laying curses on myself and that angel that made me become a first child.

I give this man every money, ranging from the one he will use and smoke, eat, soap, etc.
All he does is stay in the house from morning to night.

I'm tired!

School is depressing me, I have many courses that I am having issues with and no money to fix all these courses, and I have just a year to leave this school.
Home is also making me choose suicide as the only option left.

Whenever I tell him I don't have money, he blows up and starts threatening me about how he's going to withdraw from assisting me academically.

I'm tired!!
instead of you looking for ways out of this you are blaming a man that has written his own story already, keep Blaming him because you want someone to blame for your own issues, Na so you go watch your life waste away and end up like him..... Pick yourself up and get out of that situation.. It is okay to tell him no, you do not give people until you have nothing left to give, that is a foolish giver
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by gimakon2(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Even if he's the worst father in the world, bringing Him on here is not wise.
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by tonyashburton: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Focus your earnings EXCLUSIVELY on your schooling first.Your siblings will fend for themselves when the time comes like you did.
Stop giving your father any money for now beyond what is left over after you have saved the majority of your earnings.He is merely a drag on your finances and more importantly mental wellbeing.But do not let resentment for him overwhelm you.Regardless of the present,he did his best for you and you must acknowledge it.
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Tiana06(f): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
How to cope with bottled anger,

Keep speaking up along with the advise to take your education seriously. You are not responsible at 300L for your father and siblings and girlfriend. Live your youth first before being a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86gj8o3BDvY
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Christistruth00: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Buy a female and male Pig and start raising them at the back of your house give them whatever is left over from the Vegetable and Fruit stores in the market or Cassava Peels to eat they multiply fast
God Almighty gave you 2 hands for a reason Use them
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by staga: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
The mumu OP carefully neglected to tell us how much he is giving this girl in exchange for her honey pot. It is the one he is giving his father who is even helping with his fees that he is complaining about.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by johnnychuks(m): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
You even brought a girl home with out even having any reqard to your father as else militant, underminding that he has failed, you are a through son of your father for bringing a girl home, that really show how you are trading on your father part, you don't even have any ragard on your father, he has tried for sending you to university level. you think live is easy right?
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Kpofaya: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
boyfwend:
Sorry to bother y'all.

So let me brief you all a little bit about myself, I'm the first son of a family of five. Also a 300-level student, all my life I have been depressing and saddened by the kind of family I found myself in.

First of all, I must commend my dad for pulling me from secondary level to University.
The only thing I know my dad does for me is to pay my school fees and he leaves me with no other choice again.

Second of all, he does nothing, he's one of the Niger Delta amnesty beneficiaries which occurred some years ago. Ever since then, he depend on all that money to train five children.

Now, what got me annoyed to bring this issue here is, that I came back home for some weeks now to sustain myself because I have been going through a lot over there.
The little work that I use to do here in the village, was to get small money for myself and the girl that I brought home. This man has been relying on me all this while to be bringing money for feeding and any household stuff.

I have been here for two months now, working from Monday to Sunday and coming back late at night without any single savings on me.
I cry every night, laying curses on myself and that angel that made me become a first child.

I give this man every money, ranging from the one he will use and smoke, eat, soap, etc.

I'm tired!

School is depressing me, I have many courses that I am having issues with and no money to fix all these courses, and I have just a year to leave this school.

Whenever I tell him I don't have money, he blows up and starts threatening me about how he's going to withdraw from assisting me academically.

I'm tired!!

You sef why you go carry woman join body? Suffer no dey taya you?
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Hannover(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Samakus:

As a 300L, broke, depressed student?

My point is.. at 300L you have a GF of 2 years whom you have been bringing home for a while now and your parents are allowing that? Coupled with your brokeness and boiling depression and the state of your house, bringing a girl home should not be in your books. If you impregnated that girl, na suffering pro max. You're accusing your father of being a failure and you're towing his path? No be juju be that? You think there wasn't a time your father hustled like you? Na by hustling?

Little things matter. A student, poor and depressed for that matter, having the audacity to bring a girl home is the big turn off for me. Like, you wan marry the girl like this? In this your condition? You no like yourself obviously.

Whatever that sails your boat. I'm gone

Bros Bros, I didn't know you're such an adviser. Wow I still remember our days at Gpay.... Miss u guys alot
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Telekinetic: 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
boyfwend:
Sorry to bother y'all.

I'm tired!

I'm tired!!
Lol… You still get papa wey still dey train you for school and on top that one you carry LT come house and you still dey rant for here. Even if you help your father with the little you manage to make, is it enough reason to castigate him?? How much you dey carry come sef compared to how much he don spend on top your school fees??
Entitlement mentality fa!
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by andyanders: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Op, you're not even ashamed of yourself by bringing a lady to your father's house, while still at just 300 level student. You're recieving a grant to see you through school, but what matters most to you is nyash and name calling on a father that gave birth to you. You're the one that should be ashamed of your stu..pid life.

Your father demanding money from you is 'cus you came back from school with a lady.

That, to a sane person, is that you've money to throw arround, hence his request. Person wey dem carry 4 back no dey find person wey him go carry.

You're just a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Samakus:

300l, broke and feeling depressed? And you're already bringing girl home?

I see you being like your father if you don't advice yourself

See the way you're addressing your father. Even if he failed, can't you take solace and continue? There are a lot of guys training themselves in school. A lot. You even have someone training you in school and you're here ranting

I won't reply you of course. Bye
Don't be deceive by those ones telling you they train themselves through the university.There is someone paying most of their school fees.They can't pay everything.Which work are they doing?Except you are talking of part time student.But a full time,Nah!

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by tonididdy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lord!

Please let none of my child ever be UNGRATEFUL for even my littlest efforts!

I'm Outta'er

1 Like

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by wiseoneking: 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
boyfwend:
Sorry to bother y'all.

I'm tired!

I'm tired!!
I can only tell you to be strong, what you are passing today could be the thing to make your breakthrough come at last. Pls don't give up.
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Samakus(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hannover:

Bros Bros, I didn't know you're such an adviser. Wow I still remember our days at Gpay.... Miss u guys alot

Lol. Boss

Those days cheesy

But who I dey yarn with? Hannover dey for Germany o
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Samakus(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Revolution2022:
Don't be deceive by those ones telling you they train themselves through the university.There is someone paying most of their school fees.They can't pay everything.Which work are they doing?Except you are talking of part time student.But a full time,Nah!

What you don't know is bigger than you. My cousin brother trained himself in school. Like, everything about fees, he paid it from the proceeds from his mason work.

His parents were peasants. They only provided foodstuffs when it's available
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by phemmyfour: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
boyfwend:
Sorry to bother y'all.

I'm tired!

I'm tired!!
Why are giving him money to smoke? You are contributing to his laziness
You have no right to give him money until you graduate and started working. Concentrate on your siblings for now
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Samakus:

What you don't know is bigger than you. My cousin brother trained himself in school. Like, everything about fees, he paid it from the proceeds from his mason work.

His parents were peasants. They only provided foodstuffs when it's available
A full time students won't have that time.How him won take concentrate for class?Na so-so sleep he go dey sleep during lectures.A part time student only attends classes on weekends.Leave that talk.I no believe you no matter how you explain.
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by CCC2(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
You have all this financial problem and you still have libido to take a girl home. Since are grown enough to take a woman to your fathers house, why cant you feed ur father?
You are not different from ur dad bro. Niger delta has a bunch of lazy and non ambitious men, always thinking of women, Ogogoro and smoke.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by baby124: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
LMAO! You never chop beleful. You don adopt another mouth to feed. And you are frustrated that your father is not caring for you and your dependent. Something is wrong with you! You have shown your father that you are now a man with standing prick, so he is asking you rightly to pay for things in the house and things he needs, as you and your dependent are in his house.

You better send that girl back to where you got her before she starts giving birth. You never see suffer yet till children start coming and you have no money to feed them. Na you go run. Focus on your education and survival in your father’s house for now and leave girl matter alone. If you cannot survive without the girl, then get your own place if e easy! You and the girl are extremely foolish and lazy.
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by grandstar(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
boyfwend
Yes your dad is lazy but how can you claim you have no money when you bring a girl home to stay with you? You must have surplus or else, you won't try that?

If your dad is lazy, it's probably because he has enjoyed easy money before as a militant and to now start working for a pittance under someone else is gross. And he earned generously despite not having much education.

Rather than focus on your dad, focus on yourself. Do your hardest to graduate. You have only one year. Once you graduate, you're basicly free.

Once you graduate, don't stay at home. Rent a place outside or squat with friends while you look for a job or start a business. You can start as an estate agent. You only need a black board or a banner.

Once you start making money and savings, don't be generous to your siblings until you stabilize firmly. Many successful first borns have credited that for their success. Your parents and siblings have an entitlement mentality that can crush anyone.
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Kavod: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=boyfwend post=113995692]Sorry to bother y'all.

I'm tired!

I'm tired!![/quote
Let me help you.... First you don't have an issue with your father.. you have a very serious issue with yourself and worse with your depression. There are many hard working dad's who provide everything a son needs but are most cruel and make sure every minute of the day, you are mentally abused. Guy Man first son nor be moi moi oooo, especially in Nigeria. Next time e wan smoke, go buy your own carry sit down near am de smoke lol. Squeeze face like shit oo. Then imagine the first son without a father or mother. We all suffer differently because we imagined differently. One day when you don strong overcome obstacles when your mates nor fit, you go remember that your papa LOVE AM.
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by swissgoldenpro2: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Start hustling on your own
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Contekbbc: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Your case is Simple,
YOU ARE A FUCKING BASTARD! to have called your father,I mean your father, lazy!

Now, you claimed he sent you to schoollll, an opportunity millions of youth didn't have,but he didn't leave you with anything to depend on but let me ask you this,

What happened to your hands,what of thousands of opharned adults who had no one to fend for them but still managed to take care of yourself?

You are the lazy and stupid ingrate here and not your father.
If I should see you around here,I'll flog the bastard out of your lazy bone.
Maybe you are this my lazy nephew who would not appreciate anything you do for him, I won't blame you but your father has to run a paternity test to ascertain if you are not a bastard

boyfwend:
Sorry to bother y'all.

I'm tired!

I'm tired!!
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Nobleman80: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Wow, oga when I was 28 years old I was still smuggling my girlfriend home, never allowed my parents set eyes on her because they might send me parking. You are exactly the pro max of your Dad if he is not even better.
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by duduade: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
In your situation you still carry girl go home

It is well with you
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
boyfwend:

Uncle, she's is my girlfriend of two years. And I have never dated anyone in my entire life apart from her.
My parent are aware of her, so there is no need of me hiding her from them.
Jsyk, my girlfriend understands everything and she also supports me a lot too..
She only came to the village for holiday.
. When I was in University I hardly think of anything woman talk more of going home with her. Your father is not your problem but the girl. She is draining you. I started looking for a serious relationship when I started having an income of #200k a month. Love is about money. Without it you will be depressed. Never do anything under duress
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by doncollino: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
most people that got that amnesty are strong guys, they introduced kidnap to the country Nigeria. We cursed them, the blood of the innocent cursed them, we cursed they generations too, and now you tapped into the curse. its unfortunate bro, you need to pray.
Re: My Father Is A Very Lazy Person by nsiba: 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
boyfwend:
Sorry to bother y'all.

I'm tired!

I'm tired!!

Tired? Honestly you are a very foolish goat, EWU naija delta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Early Marriage Really Advantageous? / She Went Back To Her Abusive Husband / Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.